In Love With a Serial Killer

By AngelicProductions

Impressionable Savannah "Vannah" has had a rough life. Neglected, forced to grow up young, and distant from h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- A Rainy Night
Chapter Two- First Aid
Chapter Three- Revoked Innocence
Chapter Four- Protective Instinct
Chapter Five- Light Up
Chapter Six- Edge of the World
Chapter Seven- Holding it All Inside
Chapter Eight- Protection and New Improvements
Chapter Nine- Discovery
Chapter Ten- The Scene Before Her
Chapter Eleven- Doubt
Chapter Twelve- The Examination
Chapter Thirteen- By the Light of the Fire
Chapter Fourteen- A Perfect Week
Chapter Fifteen- One Night
Chapter Sixteen- Dirty Dancing
Chapter Seventeen- Confrontation
Chapter Eighteen- The Diner
Chapter Nineteen- What About Now?
Chapter Twenty- Evidence
Chapter Twenty One- Secrets Best Kept to One's self
Chapter Twenty Two- Guilt
Chapter Twenty Three- Mourning
Chapter Twenty Four- Custody
Chapter Twenty Five- New Adjustments
Chapter Twenty Six- Confessions of a Dead Woman
Chapter Twenty Seven- Missing Literature
Chapter Twenty Eight- Play. Pause. Repeat.
Chapter Twenty Nine- Inheritance
Chapter Thirty- Caveat
Chapter Thirty One- Dinner with Father
Chapter Thirty Two- Bird in a Cage
Chapter Thirty Three- Opportunity Knocks to Those Who Listen
Chapter Thirty Four- Truth
Chapter Thirty Six- A Visitor of the Unsweetened Variety
Chapter Thirty Seven- Aftermath
Chapter Thirty Eight- Suspect
Chapter Thirty Nine- Too Much
Chapter Forty- Alone in One's Thoughts
Chapter Forty One- Conclusions
Chapter Forty Two- A New Day
Chapter Forty Three- The Story of Nicholas Beck
Chapter Forty Four- His Thrall and Her Weaknesses
Chapter Forty Five- Heat of the Moment
Chapter Forty Six- Cloud Nine
Chapter Forty Seven- Dangerous Threats
Chapter Forty Eight- A New Addition
Chapter Forty Nine- Change in Heart
Chapter Fifty- Parental Guidance
Chapter Fifty One- Immaturity
Chapter Fifty Two- Arguments Between Lovers
Chapter Fifty Three- Sisterly Love
Chapter Fifty Four- Breaking Down
Chapter Fifty Five- Words From the Heart, Heard by the Brokenhearted
Chapter Fifty Six- Suspicions
Chapter Fifty Seven- Reaction and Emotion
Chapter Fifty Eight- Visitor of an Unwanted Kind
Epilogue
Answers of the Psychotic Mind
BONUS CHAPTER: Five Years Later

Chapter Thirty Five- Truth of the Situation

7.7K 296 149
By AngelicProductions

I was transcendent with each touch he delivered to me. For in that moment, I was not myself. My soul had been removed from my body yet his kissed kept me grounded. My entire relationship with him was always contradicted, but there was something different about this kiss. It was the confirmation I desperately desired from him. Just as I felt as if I might crawl out of my own skin, he pulled away.

"What is it?" I asked, watching to make sure he did not run from me again.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that..."

I began shaking my head as he gave me a look of confusion.

"What?" He asked, irritation in his voice.

"Take me back home."

He was taken by surprise at my response.

"Of course not! I am not leaving you with that psychopath."

"At least he is direct on what he wants."

He angled his jaw slightly over before letting out a breath. "I suggest you keep your mouth shut."

How dare he talk to me this way! I am not a servant, I am not under his thrall, I am my own independent woman!

"Stop telling me what to do!" I snapped. "I am so frustrated with all your games. I am done with them!"

As I went to leave the room, he shut it tight and locked it.

"It's dangerous out there..."

"I feel safer out there an in here."

He lowered his head and sighed before looking back up at me. "What do you want from me?" He asked, his voice now being raised as well. "Huh? Do you want a marriage proposal? Friends with benefits? What on Earth do you want from me?"

"I want you to be honest about me, about how you fell about me!"

"I can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because I can't control myself!" He confessed, his face now red with both frustration and embarrassment. "Every time I see you, I have to claw away from you. You are so innocent..." He said as he brushed his hand along my cheek. "So pure, and I just want to take that...I won't let myself do that. I have to fight everything I feel because I don't want you to hate me. I push you away because I can't stand you close, but I can't be without you..."

"Why not just tell me this before?"

"Because I don't do this! I don't enter relationships and I don't care about other people. But you...You have made me crazy. Ever since I saw you at that school Homecoming game."

"We met in the barn...."

"Yes, we met there...But...I saw you at the school's Homecoming game. You drove me nuts even then..."

"That was almost six months ago...Why didn't you say anything?"

"I am almost ten years older than you. It isn't exactly something to brag about. I am falling in love with someone I could get arrested for being with..." He froze as he realized his confession.

"You're falling for me?"

He shook his head. "I fell a while ago."

My eyes filled with light as he walked closer toward me.

"There is nothing I want more than you throw you up against this door and kiss every inch of your body until you burst, but I will be a gentleman and say goodnight..."

"Even gentleman give goodnight kisses." I said with a smile.

He leaned in and placed a soft kiss upon my lips before departing to the room beside mine. Before entering it, he walked back toward me, backed me up into the wall and kissed me with great passion.

"I forgot how much I wanted to do that." He said before smiling. "If you need anything, I'll be right over here..."

I nodded. "Good night."

"Good night." His soothing voice was now content, finally matching with his eyes. As I readied myself for bed I felt accomplished. I finally knew how he felt but a dark cloud reigned over me. He would not be the first man who had touched me. And for this, I looked at myself in the mirror and tears came out uncontrollably. How will he still love me if he discovers I'm tainted?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
3.1M 138K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
3.7K 215 9
They're both in for a date they'll never forget... Rachel is sick, and all she has ever wanted is to be normal. So after packing up and moving to a...
78.6K 4.3K 96
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...