Attachment (AKA: Tamaki's Sis...

Por heck-boi

Title Credit: @ Listen idk where the hell this story is going to go, it wasn't even going to be Oc x Kyoya, i... Más

Getting to Know Her
The Sleep Over
An Engagement
Dinner with His Family
Break Up and the Resort
Movie Night
The Beach
Lobelia Girl's Academy
A Day with Haruhi
Nekozawa
Cavities and Dead Mothers
To Hell With the School Newspaper
Alone Time
Grandmother
The Stuffed Bunny
A Birthday Party
Summer in Karuizawa Part One
Summer in Karuizawa Part Two
Summer in Karuizawa Part Three - Stormy Days
A Day Out With The Bois (And A Dog)
Walk Around The Park
First Day Back And French Lessons
Yeah, A Bitch Beat Me Up
Ditching the Host Club + Chika
Lobellia Girl's Academy
Sick
Sick Pt. 2
A/N
A/N

The Start of it All

19.8K 421 308
Por heck-boi

Rose's P.O.V.

"Come on Rose~!!" My older brother said pulling me along to his dumb club.

"I don't want to." I say for the 100th time.

"Oh come on! lighten up!" He says and I roll my eyes.

"No." I say as we reach the doors.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!" He pleads and I roll my eyes.

"Fine. 2 minutes then I'm gone." I say knowing he would drag me in either way.

"YAY!" He says and spins me around. He opens the doors and the other 5 people look up.

"Hey boss who's this?" The Hitachiin twins ask Tamaki who magically appeared over here.

"You could always me yourselves, but I guess your brains are too small to even consider it." I mumble.

"Rose Souh. One of the smartest kids here. It's nice to meet you. I'm Kyoya Ootori." The youngest of the Ootori boys says and sticks out a hand for me to shake and I do just that.

"Hello Kyoya." I say.

"You're not much like Tamaki are you?" the Hitachiin twins ask.

"No, I'm not. Yet everyone will not stop comparing us." I say.

"Well it wouldn't hurt you to be a bit more like Tamaki." The twins say.

"Why should I? Just because he's my brother doesn't mean I should be like him." I say.

"Do you want to have cake with me Rose?" Honey asks me. I did a project with Honey once so I know him a little bit and he doesn't get on my nerves as much as the rest of the world.

"No thanks Honey, but another time." I say and give him a slight smile.

"Okay~!" He says and spins.

"Did you just smile? I haven't seen you smile since you were 8!" Tamaki says and pulls me into a surprise, bone crushing hug.

"Let go of me Tamaki." I say and he does so. "Well 2 minutes is up, so bye." I say.

"Bye Rose!" Honey says.

"Bye bye Honey." I say and leave. I quickly walk home and go right to my room. I blast an american punk rock band, Falling In Reverse.

Don't waste your time

it will never work

don't try and fight

it only makes it worst

and I will never be

the one you can defeat

believe in me 'cause I was born to lead

I'm on your side

don't ever believe

or let anyone tell you

that you can't achieve your dreams

what are you fighting for

let down your guard and lift up your arms

so look to the sky and be thankful you're here

the man in the mirror in the one you fear the most

and just like a ghost

you can not escape your fate

you must not lose your hope

to be the last one standing up

and when that day comes

they'll know what you're about

don't waste your time

'cause it will never work

don't try and fight

it will only make it worse

and i will never be

the one you can defeat

believe in me 'cause I was born to lead

"You're a really good singer Rose." Tamaki says from the doorway and I pause my music.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I ask.

"Why are you so mean? And how do you know Honey?" He asks.

"I just am. And I worked on a project with Honey." I say

"But you're a first year and this is his 3rd year at Ouran Academy." Tamaki says.

"It was something Honey's class had to do. they had to do a project with a 1st year. Not sure why he picked me. He always dodged the question. My guess is that I'm just one of the smarted kids there so why not." I say and shrug.

"Okay. Night Rose." Tamaki says.

"Night." I say and close the door. I take a quick shower and change into a black tank top and grey sweat pants and go to sleep.

~The next day~

I walk up to the school in the horrid yellow dress that I hate so much.

"Hey Rose~!" Honey says and I smile down at him.

"Hey Honey." I say.

"I had an idea!" He says.

"And what would that idea be?" I ask him as we continue walking. I wonder where Mori is...

"You should be a hostess!" He says happily.

"I don't think I would get any customers. Everyone sees me as bitch." I say.

"Then you could show them you aren't! Pleeeeeeease?!" He says and I sigh.

"Okay." I say.

"YAY!" Honey says as Mori walks up.

"Hi Mori." I say.

"Hello Rose." He says.

"Well gotta get to class! Bye guys." I say and walk to class. I'm in the same class as the twins, but I don't think they even realized that. When I get to class all the other girls are around them talking to them and it looks like they are playing the 'which one is Hikaru game'.

"It's so hard to tell!"

"It's impossible!"

"There is no difference!"

"Kaoru is on the left and Hikaru is on the right." I say plainly as i sit down at my desk and the group looks at me.

"How do you know?" one of the girls ask.

"Kaoru is about 1 1/2 centimeters taller, duh. And that's just from a glance. Their personalities are very different as well. Hikaru can be much more childish than Kaoru. For people that claim you know them so well how can you not tell who is who what I have just met tem and know right away?" I say.

"I didn't know that you're in our class Rose." The twins say.

"That's because you only pay attention to the people who fawn over you." I say getting out my phone.

"That's not true." They say.

"Yes it is." I say and pop in my earbuds.

"What song are you listening to?" Kaoru asks and both of them look over my shoulders.

"I liked it much better when you didn't know I was here." I mumble.

"Well you're our friend now. Plus Honey told us that you're gonna be a hostess." they say.

"When?" I ask.

"Last night." They say. That little ass hole.

"So what?" I ask.

"Well we'll have to teach you how to be a hostess and be nice and stuff." Hikaru says.

"I know how to be nice. In fact I'm a very nice person when I want to be." I say.

"Really?" They ask in sync. I roll my eyes.

"Just leave me alone." I say.

"Rose Souh please report to the front office." A voice says over the speakers I stand up and groan. 

"What did you do?" The twins ask.

"Nothing." I say and walk to the door and they follow me.

"We're gonna walk with you." Hikaru says and I just roll my eyes as they link our arms. We soon arrive at the front office.

"Miss. Souh do you know why you're here?" A lady asks.

"No." I say.

"We have been informed that you are not part of a club, you have to join one." 

"I'm already joining the Host club." I say.

"Okay good. You may return to class then." She says and we leave. This is not going to be fun....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: IT GETS BETTER I SWEAR JUST. GIVE IT A BIT OKAY? OKAY, NICE TALKING TO YOU.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 90 19
Haruhi was a full time host club member one day she meets a new transfer, his name is kyoya ootori. Tamiki is madley in love with haruhi but she neve...
122K 4.8K 43
OFFICIALLY COMPLETED Kinda · *splashes glitter and red rose petals in face* Kyoya has always been....well stalking people. You can put it that way. A...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
182K 6.9K 27
What happens when a stalker starts to follow 15 year old idol, Kazuko Kimi? Well, she moves away, cuts her hair, and acts as a boy. But what happens...