Destined Together | ᴠᴍɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✓

By googiebunV

Jungkook sighs and looked at the baby's face. His daughter. She looks so innocent, looking at him with her do... More

1. Favourite Teacher
2. CEO's friend
3. Memories
4. Different Situations
5. Without You
6. Confuse
7. Drawing of a Family
9. Promises
10. It's Time
11. Explanation
12. Losing Their Mind
13. Comfort
14. Hints
15. Closer
16. Two Of Them
17. The Date

8. Meetings

531 28 0
By googiebunV

Jimin was so sure he wants to meet Taehyung and talk. Something he failed to do to protect them. To protect what they have.

He was.

Because this morning, he got a call from a certain someone. When he saw the name, he really have no courage to pick it up. "You just wait and see what I can do if you didn't answer my call, even once"

Jimin remember the voice. Maybe before he have anything, he was willing to do anything. He was so scared something will happen to someone he's close with.

He was so scared that, he was the one who hurt them. Did he wants to repeat it? No even thinking about it. Now, with a phone continues ringing, make him scared again. Why? Because it all start with a phone call.

"Mr. Park" his assistant voice broke him out if his thoughts. Jimin looks up from where he was staring at the ringing phone.

"Yes?"

"Don't you want to pick it up" his assistant gesture towards the now quiet phone. Jimin sighs and shook his head. His assistant nods and shrug before doing his works.

Jimin gulps and looks back at the phone. His mind was aching for him to call back but his heart knows better and he didn't want to take the risk,

And get hypnotized.

Again.

Jimin knows what the person can do through the phone. Or even face to face. If he want to, he can make that as an excuse for his mistake. But no, he wouldn't because it's his fault in the first place.

The rest was just an excuse. He makes the first decision. The rest are just the consequences.

Jimin really don't want to have anything to do with his own past but look like it was chasing him. If he keep running, it won't stop chasing.

Unless, he puts the full stop instead leaving it on a comma.

That's mean, he needs to solve out his past, and maybe he can start talking with Taehyung, instead of running away this time.

He may or may not regret this in the future. Whatever it is, he waits until it they call him again. When they do, he picked up the phone.

_

Jungkook was getting ready with Hyunmin on the bed, pouting. "Appa! How long is it going to take?" She asked.

Jungkook sighs because this is the thousands time she asked. He walks to her who was looking down while playing with her finger with a pout still adorning her face.

Seeing her like this. Jungkook remember Jin and Hoseok have told him that she was taking Jungkook's every behavior. Same goes to this.

They were teasing him that he will just sulk while playing with his finger and pout on his face. Trying to gain sympathy, Jungkook knows that. But sometimes, he just can't help it.

Jungkook cup Hyunmin's face and make her look at him. "Sweetheart, it's not going to be long. It will be done without you knowing it"

But Hyunmin buys none of it. "But it's Saturday! We're supposed to be shopping" she protests angrily. A frown on her face with tears gathering in her eyes.

Jungkook pick her up and sat her on his lap. He plays with her hair and kissed her forehead. "Yunie, appa promise to go shopping didn't he? I never broke my promise sweetheart. After I finish my meetings, we will go okay?"

The little sniff and hugs Jungkook, nuzzling her face on Jungkook's neck. "Wan' go with appa" she said. Jungkook gulps and rub her back. He can't actually, but there's no one to take care of her.

Even if he leaves she here, there's still no one to look for her. Jin and Hoseok was out of town. But he don't know how to explain this and hyunmin will probably start crying if he said no.

"Okay" he gave in, he always do when it's come to Hyunmin. "But, if you want to go with me. You need to get ready"

Hyunmin gasp and wiggle out if Jungkook's arm and run to her room to get ready. Jungkook shook his head and wait for her to call for him.

It's not long before, "APPA! HELP YUNIE PLEASE! " can be heard. Jungkook chuckles and stand up to help his daughter.

_

"Okay baby, you sit here while I'm gone okay?" Hyunmin blinks repeatedly, she was still pouty about her appa have works in the weekend.

Jungkook really want to cancel everything seeing his daughter looking at him like that. But sadly, he can't. Instead, he bend down and ruffle her hair, "you brought your toy right?"

Hyunmin nods, Jungkook smile and kiss her forehead. "Be a good girl okay?"

"Okay!" Hyunmin said loudly before sitting down and play with her toys. Jungkook sighs and walks out of the room. Throwing the last glance and leave with a gulp. ‘ there's a security here’ he tried to convince himself.

_

Jimin didn't know Jungkook was here. Maybe something about his department. Jimin let the managers do their works without him need to know everything.

He appreciates getting to know what's going on. But if it's a simple meeting of agreement Jimin didn't need to know.

Beside, he still can know if he wants to. This is his company. He have the access to everything.

So seeing the air conditioners are on. Jimin assumed that Jungkook come to complete whatever works he have to do.

But then Jimin realize something, through the glass door, he didn't see anyone on the desk. Did Jungkook came but forgot to close the AC?

Jimin shrugs and walks there to close the AC or if Jungkook's there, he can greet him.

Jimin push the door open. He looks around but didn't see anyone. "Uncle Minnie!" Jimin's heart almost fall out when he heard the sudden shout.

Jimin turns and look at the little girl giggling while hugging his legs. Jimin bend to his knees. "Oh my good Yun sweetheart. You scared me" he said, breathlessly. Still recovering from the shock.

Hyunmin pouts. "Sorry" she mumbles, Jimin shook his head and ruffle her hair. "It's okay, where's your appa?"

Hyunmin shrugs. "Don't know, m-me, um, m-mee t-tings? Meetings!" Hyunmin shouts, Jimin chuckles and sit down crosslegged, nodding in acknowledgement.

"What did you play?" Jimin asked, trying to make a conversation. Hyunmin crawl under the desk and takes her toys out.

‹No wonder i didn't notice her› Jimin thoughts to himself.

>>>1 hour later>>>

Jungkook runs from the meeting room to his office. The meeting went longer than intended. Jungkook tried to focus through the meeting but he can't help but worried about his daughter.

Jungkook arrived at his office. He open the door, "yunie?" He called, breathing heavily. Then, Jungkook feels something attached to his legs.

He looks down and sigh in relief before taking Hyunmin in his arm. "Oh my god baby. Thank God you're okay" Jungkook whispered to himself and kiss her cheeks and head.

Hyunmin, unaware of her appa's worries, smiling happily. "Appa! Uncle Minnie plays with me !'

Jungkook stops moving and look at his daughter, confused. "Huh?" Then the words 'Uncle Minnie' make him realize.

"Ahh, uncle Minnie came here?" He asked, making sure. Hyunmin nods in confirmation. Jungkook looks around. "Where is he?"

"Uncle said he need to leave. Something come up?"

That makes him nervous again. "Did he just leave?" He relaxed again after Hyunmin nodded.

Jungkook and Hyunmin put the toys in the bag again. Jungkook takes her hand and walks with her because she refused to be picked up.

Jungkook sit on the car after arrange everything. Jungkook helps Hyunmin buckle up. "I'm sorry for making you wait baby" Jungkook apologize while driving away.

" ‘s kay, uncle Minnie play with me" Hyunmin said.

Jungkook chuckles and smile, "tell me what you guys play" then, Hyunmin proceed to rambled on her day with uncle Minnie excitedly. Jungkook was smiling through the ride.

×××

I'm sorry for not updating last week and a week before? Can't remember but I'm still sorry. Got busy with school event.

But here's another chapter. Hope you enjoy — Fifi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 39.2K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
143K 7.1K 40
[ COMPLETED ] [ !! Fetus Writing !! ] In which Kim Taehyung is the CEO of Kim Enterprise . But other than that he has a daughter and wounded (long f...
313K 18K 37
Jungkook, leaving Busan with his son Beomgyu, who is suffering from Asperger's syndrome... they newly shifted to Seoul with the help of his friends J...
1.9M 72.2K 77
In which CEO Jungkook is in love with a student Taehyung. Jungkook is 6 years older than Taehyung and treats him like a baby. This story deals with...