Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two

306 7 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Outfit, Hairstyle and Bag.

Alvenia's Point of View.

All during lunch, Bella and I both kept looking at the Cullens. Though while I'm sure Bella was looking at Edward, I was looking at all of them. Though I couldn't help but look at Noah, more than a few times. 

When lunch was over Bella and I split up. She went to art, while I went to the Library for study hall. Once I got to the library, I went up to the librarian. 

''Excuse me,'' I speak up. Once she looked up I was once again met with someone whose eyes widened when they saw me.

''This is my first day and I need this to be signed for this study hour,'' I tell her smiling handing her the piece of paper. Once she was done staring she signed the slip before handing it back to me. 

''Thank you,'' I smile at her before turning around and going over to a corner. I sit down and grab out some books and a notepad before getting comfortable and starting some homework. 

I was writing an essay on a book I already had done for English back in Phoenix when I felt someone stand in front of me. 

I look up and I see Noah Cullen. ''Hi, my name is Noah Cullen, your Alvenia Swan Mikaelson right?'' I look at him and notice his eyes lock on my Mikaelson crest necklace. 

I smirk at him laughing. ''Word travels around fast doesn't it,'' I tell him. He nods his head chuckling. 

''May I?'' he asks gesturing to a set across from me. I smile at him and nod my head. I look down at my notebook to continue my essay. However, I couldn't focus as I know that Noah was sitting across from me.

I look up and notice that he is looking at me. I close my notebook and straighten up looking at him. ''Sorry,'' He smiles sheepishly. ''It's fine,'' I wave it off. ''I know it's mainly due to curiosity for the new student,'' I shrug my shoulders.

''But let's just cut to the chase shall we,'' I lean forward resting on my arms. I know what you are, and I know you recognise the name Mikaelson. I communicate telepathically.

He looks at me shocked and I just smirk wiggling my fingers. ''How?'' he asks leaning forward. ''I'll explain everything when all of your family is together,'' I tell him. ''All I will tell you right now is that I am a supernatural being myself,'' I tell him. 

''I know that the new girl coming in and stating that she knows your secret, is weird, but I just want you to know that I won't tell anyone,'' I assure him.

He still looks shocked so I just sigh and get out of my seat and walk around to sit next to him. I am happy that I chose a sheltered spot. 

''Close your eyes,'' I tell him. ''What are you going to do?'' He asks curiously. I smile at him, ''I'm going to show you my story, so you know that I'm not lying,'' I tell him. 

He looks at me for a moment before nodding his head and closing his eyes. I smile and close my eyes. ''In Serita,'' I mutter. Feeling the magic come over me I think of the memories that I want to show him. 

I show him the memories of when my father met my mother when they found out Mom was pregnant with me. I show him the memories, my father showed me throughout my mother's pregnancy. How I was nearly murdered three times before I was even a day old.

I show him when my father gave me to Charlie and Rene, memories of me growing up when I first did accidental magic when I first triggered my curse a year ago by accidentally killing the guy who jumped me. Everything up till when Bella and I moved in yesterday. 

I open my eyes and remove my hands from the side of Noah's face. I look into his eyes as he first opens them and he stares into mine. 

''How do you remember all of that?'' he asks me. ''Being what I am, I have a perfect memory,'' I tell him. ''What are you exactly?'' he asks. 

''My father is Klaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid, he is both Vampire and Werewolf,'' I start to explain. ''My mother isn't exactly from this world,'' I continue.

''She was the princess of her dimension, and before she was set to become queen of the fairies, she travelled to this realm and met my father, and they both conceived me,'' I tell him. 

''My Grandmother was the original witch, she was the one who basically created black magic, she is the one who turned my father and his siblings into the first-ever vampires a thousand years ago,'' I tell them.

''All those passed down to me, make me the original Quadbrid,'' I tell him. He nods his head. ''Wow,'' he mutters but I heard it.

''You mind if I text my siblings and tell them to meet us outside so you can show them that as well?'' he asks. ''No problem, probably best that you let them know,'' I tell him. 

He texts his siblings and he gestures for me to come with him. We go outside under the bleachers where no one can see us. 

''Noah, why did you want to talk to us?'' Alice asks as his siblings come up. We turn around to face them. ''Alvenia knows,'' he tells them. ''What?'' Rosalie looks at me with narrowed eyes. 

I know and the reason I know is what your brother thought I should show you. I speak to them making sure everyone could hear the conversation. ''How did you do that?'' Edward asks looking at me shocked. 

I just smile at them before, ''In Serita!'' I show them the same memories, that I showed Noah, including me explaining to Noah what I was in the library. 

Once they open their eyes they all look at me in shock. ''You're a Mikaelson?'' Emmett smirks. I nod my head. ''We heard rumours about Klaus Mikaelson having a child but we never thought that they were true?'' Jasper tells me. 

''Well, they're true. They sent me away and faked my death to keep me safe from all the enemies that my family has made over the thousands of years they have been Vampires,'' I tell them.

''They gave me to Rene and Charlie, and a few months later, Bella was born,'' I tell them. ''Do the chief and his ex-wife know about the supernatural?'' Rosalie asks me. 

I shake my head. ''No they don't, my dad compelled them to ignore anything unexplainable, however when I shifted for the first time, Bella followed my father and me out of curiosity and as I was shifting for the first time, Bella saw,'' I tell them. 

''So ever since then, She has known about me and my family, but does not know so much about other supernatural beings like yourselves,'' I tell them. 

''So I won't tell her about you guys, it's your secret, not mine, so I don't have any right to tell her,'' I tell them folding my arms. 

''I'm sorry about what happened the night that you triggered your curse,'' Rosalie tells me smiling sympathetically. ''No one should have to go through that,'' she finishes. 

All her siblings and Emmett look at her in shock and study their reactions. ''I'm guessing you aren't as talkative or sympathetic with others?'' I ask her. She chuckles shaking her head. 

She walks forward and holds out her hand smiling. ''Rosalie,'' she introduces herself. I smile shaking her hand. ''You already know by name, gossip spreads fast around here,'' I tell her. 

She nods her head chuckling. Alice comes up and hugs me. ''I'm Alice,'' she tells me pulling back. ''I can already see that you're going to be a part of our family in the future,'' she tells us.

I look at her confused while her siblings chuckle, where is Noah just gave her a look. ''What do you mean?'' I ask her. 

''Some of our kind when we are turned come into this world with what we call gifts,'' Noah tells me coming to stand next to me. 

I look at him before looking at his siblings. ''I can read minds,'' Edward tells me. I nod my head smiling at him. ''I can feel and manipulate emotions,'' Jasper tells me ''and I can see the future based on people's decisions,'' Alice chirps up from my other side where she linked our arms together. 

Before anything else could be said the school bell rings signalling the end of this hour. ''What's your next class?'' Noah asks me. ''Art,'' I tell him looking down at my timetable. ''Noah, Jasper and I have that too,'' Alice chirps up. 

''Come on you can walk with us and we can sit next to each other in class,'' Alice claps bouncing before Jasper and Noah chuckle while Rosalie, Edward and Emmett say goodbye. Alice and Jasper hold hands and walk ahead of Noah and me. 

I look at Noah and smile at him and he smiles back at me offering his arm. I laugh and link my arm through his. 

Together we walk through the halls and everyone stares at me in shock. I even see Jessica and Angela stare at us open-mouthed. What the hell, I hear from Jessica's mind. 

 All through class, I sat with Noah, Alice and Jasper like Alice wanted, getting to know them. Though I spent most of the time talking to Noah and getting to know him the most.

Once school the bell rang, Alice, Jasper and Noah each gave me their numbers, Rosalie's, Emmett's and Edward's. I gave them mine in return telling them to give it to the others.

While handing in my slip at the office, Alice told me that she and Rosalie were going to be taking me shopping in Seattle this weekend.

I wave goodbye to them before walking over to mine and Bella's truck. Once I got there I saw that I beat Bella so I stand outside waiting for her to show up. 

When she walked toward me I stand up straighter and look at her in concern seeing that she was nearly close to tears. 

''Hey, what's wrong?'' I ask her as she unlocked the truck. ''Edward Cullen was an ass to me during Biology. He was glaring at me that whole time,'' she tells me. ''Then I walked into the office to hand in my slip, he was trying to switch into another class,'' Bella tells me.

I look at her sadly before rubbing her shoulder. ''Confront him,'' I tell her. ''Your right I will do that in class tomorrow,'' Bella nods her head. 

She starts the truck and pulls out before driving off. ''I heard whispers of you hanging out with some of the Cullens,'' she tells me sparing me one look. 

''Yeah, I met Noah in study hall and he introduced me to Alice and Jasper,'' I tell her. ''What are they like?'' She asks curiously. 

''They're nice,'' I tell her. She and I talk for the rest of the ride home, stopping off at the grocery store to grab some food before heading home. 

''So what do you think about the school so far?'' I ask her as we sat at the table in the kitchen dining room eating. She shrugs her shoulders not looking up from what she was doing. 

''It's fine, they're all very welcoming,'' she tries to joke. I laugh. ''Mike and Eric stare at us like we are some new candy in a candy store, that they want to have,'' I tell her. 

Bella chuckles nodding her head. She and I spend the next couple of hours talking while doing our homework. ''By the way, I would reassure Jessica that you aren't into Mike. I get the feeling that she gets jealous rather easily,'' I tell her looking down at my phone went it went off. 

''Charlie, wants us to meet him at the diner that we used to go to when we used to come here for a month every holiday,'' I tell her reading the text that Dad sent us. 

Bella sighs before nodding her head. We pack up our stuff and tidy up a little before once again locking up the house and making our way to the truck. 

Once we pulled into a car space outside the diner. I cut the engine and and both Bella and I got out. I lock the truck before she and I made our way in.

 Charlie looks up from the newspaper that he was reading and puts it down when he sees us approaching the table. 

''I ordered for the both of you,'' he tells us. I look up when I saw a waitress coming toward us. ''I can't get over how grown-up you both are and gorgeous,'' she smiles as she places burgers with fries in front of Bella and me and steak in front of Dad. 

''Hey girls, you remember me? I played Santa one year,'' some guy walks up to the two of us smiling. Bella and I share a look uncomfortable. 

''Yeah Waylon, they haven't had a Christmas here since they were four,'' Dad tells them. ''Let the girls eat their garden burgers in peace Waylon,'' the waitress taps his arms pushing him away gently. 

''As soon as you're done, I will bring you your favourites, Berry cobbler and Cheesecake, remember, your father switches between both every alternate Thursday,'' the Waitress smiles down at Dad fondly. 

She walks away and I smile down at my food as I eat. Both Bella and Dad reach for the ketchup sauce at the same time but Bella pulls back her hand awkwardly. 

Charlie picks it up and hands it over to her. She smiles at him and thanks him before spreading the sauce over her fries and handing it back to him. 

''Can you please pass the salt?'' I ask Dad. He nods grabs the salt and passes it to me. 'Thank you,'' I thank him before spreading it over the food.

I pass it to Bella when she asked for it after I was finished. ''How was your first day?'' Dad asks us after a few minutes of silence. 

''It was good,'' Bella nods her head. ''We met, Mike Newton, Jessica Stanely, Angela Webber, Tyler Crowley,'' I list off. Charlie nods his head. ''Nice kids, good families,'' Charlie speaks up.

''Do you know the Cullen family?'' Bella asks. Charlie looks up at Bella with full attention. ''You mean Dr Cullen's family, sure Dr Cullen is a nice man,'' Charlie smiles.

''The kids at school were saying that they are a little different,'' Bella shrugs her shoulders. Charlie surprises me by looking angry. Judging by the look on Bella's face she was surprised as well.

''People in this town?'' Charlie scoffs. ''Dr. Cullen is a brilliant surgeon, who could have chosen to work at any other hospital in the world, make ten times the salary he makes here,'' Charlie tells us. 

''We are lucky to have him, lucky that his wife wanted to live in a small town. He is an asset to this town, and those kids are well-behaved and polite,'' Charlie nods his head. 

''I got to admit I was nervous, when they first moved in, with all adopted teenagers, I thought we would've had some problems with them, but they are all mature. Haven't had a speck of trouble with any of them,';' Charlie finishes. 

''I think, it's just because they look different so people are alienating them. They don't want to spend time getting to know people who would think them weird because of the way they look and act and how they are together,'' I shrug, my shoulders. 

''They seemed nice enough when I was talking with Noah, Alice and Jasper when I sat with them during last period,'' I tell them. 

Charlie looks at me and smiles. ''Thank you, Al, for making an effort,'' Charlie nods at me. ''That reminds me, Alice and Rosalie want to take me to Seattle on Saturday to go shopping, can I go?'' I ask him. ''Course you can just be sure to let me know when you will be home!'' he tells me. 

I smile at him happily nodding my head before continuing to eat my food all while the three of us just talked, the awkwardness fading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
219K 4.7K 27
Madison Swan is quiet after the incident two years before she moved to Forks. She was raped and almost left for dead when she was saved by two people...
61.6K 1.3K 63
This is the story of Hope Mikaelson taking control of her own life. She stares death in the face countless times. She will do anything to keep her fa...
164K 3.2K 42
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...