Friendship into Relationship

By allovetovictory

"I know every part of you, but never have I seen this part." "I want you, why can't you want me too?" Taehy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Side Story: Chapter 1
Side Story: Chapter 2
Side Story: Chapter 3
Side Story: Chapter 4
Side Story: Chapter 5
Side Story: Chapter 6
Side Story: Chapter 7
Side Story: Chapter 8
Side Story: Chapter 9
Side Story: Chapter 10
Side Story: Chapter 11
Ideas Needed
The Wait Is Finally Over

Chapter 7

1.1K 68 5
By allovetovictory

Taehyung woke up from the alarm he set the night before. He rubbed his eyes before groaning as he turned off the ringing sound. He blinked lots of times to get his vision clear and once it was, he slowly started to sit up.

He spaced out for moments until he heard the vibration of his phone. He reached out for it and unlocked it, a smile appeared once he read the notification.

He got a good morning text from Sana.

He sighed softly and typed something back, grinning softly when she replied instantly. Then, incoming call appeared.

"Hey Sana." He said with his low raspy voice. Sana swallowed a lump before she opened her mouth to speak, "hi." She said. Taehyung laid back down and held the phone up to his ear, "how'd you sleep? Hm?" he mumbled. At this point, Sana was slowly loosing her self-control and Taehyung knew it.

"Well. I slept well. And you?" She blushed as she twirled a strain of her hair. A habit of hers. Taehyung messed with his head while he hummed softly, "like a log." He smiled. Sana hummed to his answer. Taehyung sat back up again, "I'll see you real soon, Sana, real soon." He relaxed his voice, slowing down and deepening his voice to make it sound better to one's ears.

"Ok- okay. I'll text you when I get there." She said. Taehyung hummed, once they said their goodbyes one hung up. Taehyung stood up and stretched. He yawned softly when he fixed the water temperature to his shower, looking at his reflection, he smiled. "Definitely getting laid tonight. Jimin would be jealous." He spoke to himself and stepped into the slightly cold  water he created.

On the other hand, Sana was freaking out about what she would wear. She pulled everything out of her drawers creating a big pile of clothing she didn't want to wear. "What am I doing to do!" She fall on the ground and tried to search for something.

Back to Taehyung, once he was finished with his shower, he walked to his room with only a towel around his waist. He instantly picked a simple outfit, formal light brown pants and a black fitted long sleeved shirt.

He wrapped a black belt around his waist and began to accessorize, putting on a necklace and one bracelet. He looked at his reflection and nodded to his appearance. He picked his shoes and went down to met his mother sitting in the living room watching the news.

"Going out with Jimin?" Taehyung shook his head while he sat down. "I'm going out with a girl." He simply explained. She looked quite surprised when she heard correctly, "oh, that's great." She smiled and went back to the television. "Yeah, see, I'm not gay with Jimin. I love the boy but not in a homosexual way."

Liar.

His mother nodded nonetheless and said one last thing before she heard her son leave the house. He waited out until he saw Jimin's car driving up, he smiled and walked over. "Appreciate it." He said but lost his smile when he seen someone else in the car.

"Why is he here?" He said and placed his seat belt on. Jimin scoffed and began to drive, "Jungkook spent the night and I'm driving him back now, but we're getting breakfast after I drop you off." Taehyung made a disgusted face and hoped that Jimin seen it but he was too focused on the road in front.

"He slept on your bed? Right? You know that bed is for you and I, only-" Jimin cut in. "My bed is for myself and whoever the hell I allow to sleep it." He snapped making Taehyung quiet down and Jungkook to smile.

Jimin huffed and continued on to drive. Taehyung didn't know how to feel. He didn't like the fact that Jungkook did indeed sleep on the bed with Jimin. He hated the fact that Jungkook actually spent the night. And he hated the fact that Jimin was absolutely right.

Along the way, Jimin and Jungkook would sometimes have light conversations and Taehyung would listen and scoff every time. "Bye, Taehyung." Taehyung mumbled something and walked off.

Jimin rolled his eyes and drove off.

Taehyung rubbed it off when he texted Sana, he walked to the nearby wall and waited. He would occasionally look on his phone and text back to the girl then look around.

"Taehyung!" He was brought to a sudden hug. Taehyung smiled and hugged back once he realized who it was, "you made it." He whispered and scanned her outfit. "Of course i did!" She showed her best smile automatically making Taehyung smile too.

Taehyung stuck his arm out, "ready?" He asked. Sana nodded, "ready." She confirmed and grasped onto his arm. They walked into the museum, paying for their ticket and walked further into the work of arts. All throughout the viewing, they stayed together, keeping their arm and hands composed.

"The art we come for!" Taehyung walked a little faster which wasn't a problem for Sana since she was also excited. They sped over the bright pink work and awed. "Definitely worth it." Sana whispered, taking every hints of pinks in that came through. Taehyung hummed and did the same, capturing all the small details the artist put in.

"Let's a picture." Taehyung took his phone and turned to himself to the artwork motioning Sana into the frame, they smiled happily and snapped a couple of photos. Then, it was back to admiring the art again.

After that, they moved on to the last ones and exited the museum. "Let's go for breakfast or lunch." Sana happily accepted. With her hands on Taehyung's arm, they walked through the busy streets.

"That color will never not impress me." Sana started a new conversation. Taehyung agreed by nodding his head, "honestly same. The color is just too pretty to be hated on. It's sad people still like it's meant for one certain gender." He mumbled with a bitter voice expressing his feelings.

Sana clenched onto the selves of Taehyung's sweater, "I don't like that either." She lowered her voice, she snapped away from her upset mindset once she heard Taehyung's deepen laughter. "What?" She narrowed her eyebrows and pouted softly.

"That was adorable. Do that again." He elbowed her lightly, grinning when he seen Sana blush with an sadden expression. "What? I don't know what your talking about." Taehyung shook his head softly and snickered some more. "You're too much, too cute, Sana." He mumbled to himself as he looked away.

Sana heard glimpse of his words and slipped a smile on her face. She gently bumped into him and chuckled softly. The conversation dead down and the searching for a nearby restaurant was their new task.

They went to the one that they found most interesting and advertising. Once they were seated, they scanned through the menu. "Sir, my lover and I are celebrating our anniversary together. Is there anything you can do for us?" Taehyung looked over to Sana who looked quite confused, "I'm sorry, but you will have to pay for the special things on the menu." The waiter said and took their orders and left.

This is the difference between heterosexual couples and homosexual couples. One would get the free things because the waiters are too surprised or awkward and the other would be looked down upon and denied.

"You should have showed your ring." Taehyung joked and took a sip of his drink. "We just hangout." Sana mumbled.

And that's the moment where Taehyung realized that he couldn't be himself with Sana or anyone at this point. The only one he could was sleeping around with another boy. Well, if you put it in that way, Jimin would be the bad guy but he wasn't and he only slept on the same bed with someone else.

"It was a joke." He mumbled back. After that, the energy wasn't the same anymore. All short conversations and avoiding eye contact. "It was nice hanging out." Taehyung said and walked off to his pick up driver, Jimin.

"How'd it go?" Taehyung shrugged, "let's go to your house." Jimin got the message from the cold response, something was wrong. The drive was silent and when they arrived, they greeted Jimin's parents and went up to his bedroom.

Jimin closed the door and was immediately pushed into the bed, yelped softly but the body that pounced onto calmed him down. "I fuck it all up with my stupid jokes." Jimin laid back and rubbed his back, soothing the sadden he felt regulating the energy he felt.

"I asked the server for free stuff because I said Sana and I were a couple. She got weirded out after that." Taehyung explained and released a heavy sigh. "She'll come around. You want candy? I still have lots." Taehyung hummed and left Jimin's comfort, he watched Jimin look around for the bag and came back to sit in the middle of the bed.

He searched for sweets and felt a body sit behind his own, he stopped his movements when he felt arms wrap around his waist. He bit his lips and took out the first bag from the nervousness he became. Taehyung laid his head down on Jimin's shoulder and waited for a candy to be placed in his mouth, and once it happened, he hummed.

"Much better." He whispered and snuggled up to Jimin's back, "yeah, I've been watching how many sweets I eat, sugar is quite fattening." Jimin whispered his sentences, he was slightly embarrassed. "You shouldn't worry about your weight, Jimin. This tummy you got is beautiful." Taehyung's hands snaked under his shirt and palmed his slightly bloated stomach, Jimin backed his head onto the side of Taehyung's shoulder.

He tilted slowly to where Taehyung rested his own head and slowly he seen his head clock to him. Inches apart, faint breathing, and eyes staring into each other's eyes. "You're breath smells sweet like the candy." Jimin snapped back to reality.

He rolled his eyes and moved his head away, "way to ruin the mood." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrow, what did he mean? "What mood? I didn't know there was a mood." 'Of course you didn't.' Jimin thought to himself. Taehyung's mouth was stuff with sweets to keep him from thinking. Jimin shook his head softly, he was a fool.

"Eat, baby, you haven't even been touching them." Taehyung scolded him lightly, chewing on the sticky candy that made him slur his words. "I have touched them. Who's been feeding you this whole time? Me, exactly." Jimin boldly stated. Taehyung smiled softly and held him tighter with fondness, "you, baby, but you know what I'm talking about." He mumbled and began to secretly sniff the lingering scent that came from Jimin.

"My my, you smell good. Makes me just want to mark you up." Taehyung purred closely onto Jimin's back with a contented smile plastered on his lips. "You sound like one of weird ass alpha bitches that say that to their omega." Jimin chuckled softly but quietly stopped when he heard a soft growl and grip tighten.

"Should I mate you? Bite your neck? Hm? Are you into that, Jimin, because if so..." he was half joking but half serious, he just didn't want to show that he wanted to do it then get called weird by Jimin. "I'm not a bottom and I wouldn't be an omega. For all I care I should bite you." He hissed. Taehyung shuddered in his place, he liked it when Jimin was all so sassy and in control. Taehyung is always surprised and thrilled to hear Jimin's exciting comebacks.

"No, hell no." Taehyung stamped and laid back down on Jimin's shoulder, gently rubbing Jimin's stomach. He felt Jimin slowly start to lean on his chest, closing his eyes and opening his mouth to the slightest. Taehyung sat up straight and pulled Jimin up to him, letting his back touch up on Jimin's back while he still holds him by his stomach.

"You like this?" He whispered, Jimin hummed softly in response. He was ready to risk it all if he felt Taehyung's light breathing on him. And he was ready. "Boys, it's dinner time!" Jimin rose up to the sound of light banging on his door, he sighed softly when he didn't see a body entering his room just some knocking.

Taehyung grinned, a grin that showed his anger. Why were they always interrupted? Jimin stood up and waited for Taehyung to do the same, they went to eat dinner with Jimin's parents and ended the night by taking a shower individually. Taehyung went first then it was Jimin's turn.

Once that was down, they sat in bed. "Where did he lay?" Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes, "there." He pointed to the spot. Taehyung hummed and laid down on the pointed area, "did he hold you?" Jimin shook his head while he made his way towards his best friend.

"Good." He mumbled and greeted Jimin with open arms, "he can't do this. Only I can." He let his jealousy show and it honestly made Jimin's stomach scramble. He hummed and pressed his head on Taehyung's chest before turning the other way.

"Then, do it." Taehyung didn't hesitate to wrap himself all around Jimin's fragile body, hands and legs trapping Jimin in place and his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin felt warm.

Maybe because of the position or was it how heated it became once Taehyung was around his body? Yeah, it was that. "Taehyung move, it's getting hot." Taehyung declined. Jimin elbowed him roughly on his side making the boy groan in slight pain.

"You should have listened." Jimin scolded and moved away to a cooler place. Taehyung pouted softly and gently moved closer again, "I can't sleep without holding anything." He used as an excuse but he just wanted to hold the boy.

Jimin groaned lowly, yapping and scolding him before huffing and turning again. Taehyung waited patiently, "hurry up." Jimin snapped and that was his que. He moved not as close as before, just hands around his body closely near him so he could smell that fragrance. They said nothing more and just fell asleep in their embrace.

Author's note
Hey!  I'm almost done writing the story! Anywho, I enjoyed writing this and I hope you all enjoyed reading. I finally got my hands on the album, Proof. I got a Taehyung's photo card!!!!!! Whdikejdwjdi.

Have a good day or night!

-LV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
38.1K 2K 10
This is a simple, short story I started writing one night. It has no purpose other than make you feel butterflies with these two so.. no description...
1.1M 37.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
19.2K 1.1K 18
Your Jeon Seokjin.....he repeated to himself. If I'm Jeon Seokjin, then who is Kim Alexiel? Start: November 15, 2020