Through Her Eyes ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
68. ILL
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

106. AWAKE

2.5K 129 11
By Gigi_Luv_4u

WARNING: The story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. You've been warned. Please proceed with caution.

====================

Myth: Soul senses are the only type of soul bounds that could be controlled through constant and continuous rigorous training of the mind.

====================

Daun can't go back to sleep.

Maybe because she had taken a nap after her trip.

Her heart was a bit exhausted from meeting her uncle and she didn't want Jin to feel her sadness so she had forced herself to spend her time in dreamland. Now, however, her eyes can't even stay close longer, though she still feels the tiredness of the day. Maybe because she is not tired enough? Or is it because her energy had been refilled with everyone here with her?

Now that her seven are all here, some are even sleeping by her side, she should feel secure. She should be swaying into a wonderful slumber with their warmth humming her lullabies. Their breathing should had been her comfort. Yet, she can't sleep.

Her thumb absentmindedly caresses the arm around her as her eyes wonder to the abstract painting against the wall she's facing. The night lamp shines enough for her to vividly see it. The shadows even make the art more abstract than it is. The colors seem to dance to images of her childhood. Those moments where she wasn't allowed to smile and laugh without any care...Those moments that she was kept hidden and silenced... Those few times that had made her fearful to the big world. The black lines swirls to form words of her questions. Questions that are yelling on the silence of the night. It's so noisy. It's messing her mind. She wants it to stop, but she can't. The colors and lines would even create nightmares within her consciousness. One had even awakened her minutes ago.

She wants to forget. At least just tonight. She desperately wants to just sleep.

"Can't sleep?" The arm around her flexes as the deep voice of the owner, who is spooning her, huskily inquires.

Daun only hums as she shakes her head.

"What are you thinking?" His fingers catch her hand and firmly squeezes it against her breast.

She sighs. There are too many but she couldn't say it to him. Uttering them would just make them come to life and that's what she's been avoiding. At least not now. Tomorrow...maybe?

"Too many thoughts?" He quietly asks again. His breath tickles her nape so she closes her eyes to concentrate on it. "Sweetheart?" He mumbles his endearment.

"Make me sleep Tae." She whispers instead.

"Do you want me to sing?" His lips kisses on her shoulders while the arm underneath her head slides to her body to hold her tighter to his naked chest. His body is vibrating more heat against her back.

She would want to, but she's afraid that his dark baritone tone would havoc more chaos in her head. It's not that she doesn't like his voice, but his singing voice would often times push her to an emotional abys. And right now, she is on the edge of her gloom.

"Love me." She requests.

Daun hears his intake of air as he gladly hums in agreement. His hands are gentle but naughty as they caress the curves of her silk clothed body. His fingers hotly dive south to her already soaking panties and slightly pushes on her clit.

"Were you thinking naughty things? You're drenched." He whispers along the sensitive spot behind her ears.

That doesn't need any thinking. Her body has always been horny around them. With just their voices, her slick would trickle down her legs. Their proximity alone would make her soul dance. Her body vibrate with just their skins touching. It has been a natural occurrence for her.

She couldn't help but moan with his tongue on the huge Tiger Lily on her back and his fingers strumming her nerves to a fine sensual tune.

"Shhhh... Don't want to wake Jungkook." He warns.

She almost forgot that the youngest of her seven is also with them. But she doubts the man would wake up with how heavy a sleeper he is. He had been snoring. It's telling how exhausted he is with the concert as well. Thankfully, Taehyung seemingly has the stamina for what they are about to do.

"Hmmnnn..." Tight-lipped, Daun moans as Taehyung slides her panties to the side for his fingers to directly touch the swell of her clit. Immediately, the zings swirls inside her. Warmth tickles on her nerves. Her pussy wets more.

"Do you like this? Will this make you sleepy?" Two digits plunge lower to her salivating hole and enter her tight walls. His long fingers curves to massage the spot that makes her squirm. They stay wiggling like that until her womb flutters. "Can't wait. I just miss you so much." Taehyung groans with the little squelch of her sex.

"Please. Tae oppa." Daun blindly searches back to his poking length. "I need you."

Chuckling, he keeps his hands away and back to her stomach, underneath her silk shirt. He then pulls out his already hard length out of his boxers and positions to align to her entrance from her behind.

"I'll be gentle." He lowly whispers.

He surely does as he pushes so languidly inside her. His girth is stretching her well. Her breathing is becoming heavy. She could feel her soul singing in praise with each inch as he enters. His thrusts are so shallow and considerate at first until Daun whimpers with discontentment.

She needs him to ravish her until her energy depletes... until she forgets... until all she can dream are purple unicorns instead of the eternal void and horrors of her past.

So, obediently, Taehyung does what she wants. The bed starts to bounce a lot that she has to bite the pillows to silence her moans. And just like always, Taehyung's moans are unapologetically loud. Just like those times inside the closet of their waiting room as he fucked her raw. Just like the times he would cover her mouth to mute her only to scream her name as he spilled inside her. Of course, alone, he would want her to voice out her pleasures. He would want to hear her loud and clear... but not tonight. Ironically, he is loud instead. Maybe he just knows too well that there wouldn't be any chance for Jungkook to wake up.

The maknae just groans a bit and flips to his stomach as Taehyung eagerly fucks her to a whimpering mess.

"Tae." She shudders with his other hand squeezing the perky swell of her breasts while the other is steadying her hips and pulling her to meet his every thrust.

"Don't come yet." He bites on her shoulder blades as the bed bounces more of his roughness.

"C-can't." She replies breathlessly. She feels bursting already, only if he touches her clit...

"Let's cum together." He groans gutturally as he pulls out from her.

"No..." Her wail is hoarsely loud. She almost reaches her peak. She almost feels the impending end, only to be halted.

He only chuckles and pulls her legs wide, making her lie on her back. He then straddles her. Her panty is wet on her crotch. His boxers are still rolled lower on his thighs. Unbothered, he leans down and once again slides her panties to kiss her swollen nether lips. His tongue eagerly laps flatly from her clenching hole to her engorged clit.

"Taehyung oppa." She shivers. Her voice is pleading. Her fingers scratching on his scalp.

"I'm here." He holds her hands and kisses them so lovingly as he crawls back up until their gazes are parallel to each other. The mark of him being a soul dreamer, the silver strands of his hair are dangling, framing the intensity of his eyes.

There within his dark orbs, she can see the great expanse of his love for her. The golden flickers of their souls speak volumes of his surrender to Fate and to her. It makes him willing to do everything for her and more.

"Tae..." She whispers.

With one hand, he pins her hands up above her head as he aligns his cock to her entrance with the other, sheathing within her tight walls in one squelching swoop.

"Ahhhh... Right there." She squeals. "Ahhhmmm." She moans against Taehyung's mouth as he silences her with a deep heated kiss. It's so intimate as he starts to thrust again. Push and pull, he makes sure to hit the spot that makes her mewl. His hips would draw circles to prolong her pleasures. He pulls very slowly and pushes back in the quickest way. The bed creaks and dips with his thrusts.

"Hyung?" Jungkook's voice freezes Taehyung while his cock twitches inside her punishing tight walls.

Taehyung answers with a groan.

Instead of waking up, Jungkook just snores back to his dreamland.

A little giggle escapes from her lips. She finds it so funny. Who's gonna tell Taehyung that being caught is highly plausible with how loud he is.

"Fuck." Taehyung whimpers this time with the sensual vibration of her giggles.

"Don't just stop." She whines. Taehyung evilly smirks and roughly fucks her until her entire body shivers... until her toes curls. Both of their moans bounce on the room... louder than before. The two are no longer caring whether their bed mate would wake up or not.

"I'm coming!" Taehyung groans at the same time she squirts with his cock still pumping hard inside her. He marvels with how tighter she had become, milking him and ultimately make him spurt loads of his seeds inside her.

Intimately, Taehyung lowers his body more and kisses her lips. Her cheeks. Her neck and to her shoulders where his mark shines golden. He is still inside her, still slowly riding her high until both of their breathing evens out.

"That was..." She smiles, feeling the comfortable hum of her body. She feels so blessed. Al be it still shaking, her body is becoming so light.

"Great." Taehyung finishes and plants another kiss on her flattering eyelids.

A pleased smile is plastered on her lips. Her body is so warm with their activity. She feels sweaty and sticky but she doesn't want to move. She just closes her eyes and feel his skin sizzling to hers. So slowly, her mind falls like feather to the rainbow mists of her thoughts.

"Goodnight my sweetheart." She hears him murmurs as he pulls out. She can still feel the bed dipping with his movements.

"Love you..." She mumbles in a pout while she slowly falls and dips to dreamland. Hopefully, she would dream more of Taehyung and his kisses.

**********

"Did you sleep so nicely?" Jin hears Jungkook's sweet morning voice while he hugs Daun from her back. His youngest brother looks like a Koala to their soulmate as their bodies sway in front of the huge mirror.

"Kook-ah... at least let Daun-ah finish brushing her teeth." He scolds.

The two halts.

Finally, the woman notices him. Daun's face beams and her eyes widens with the eldest's presence. It's been a while since he had been watching the two by her bathroom's entrance.

"It's okay." Daun then adorably replies after spitting the toothpaste and wiping her mouth clean.

'What a morning to see such goddess even with her bed head and sexy silky pajama.'

Jin can't help but smile, masking the irritation he had felt a moment ago.

He had wanted to see her firstly in the morning. He had expected the two youngest still sleeping. Yes, Taehyung is still sleeping on the bed, but he didn't expect that Jungkook had risen so early already. This bothers him a bit. He wanted to be the one to hold her so intimately this morning. He wants to be the one to kiss her first before the others. If only he didn't give in with the two's pleading of sleeping by her side last night. It was supposed to be him, especially with her constant drift to her sadness.

He had felt her emotion swell at dawn. The clenching of his heart with her sadness awakened him. He was determined to soothe her, knowing that the two would be sleeping, only for his chest to flutter intensely. The feeling was so familiar. It's a frequent occurrence whenever she is with one of his brothers. Just as always, his body reacted. His cock hardened with her pleasure and he couldn't do anything but to appease it on his own. Thankfully, it didn't last long.

'Perhaps, she was with the maknae.' He deduces.

"Kindly wake up Taehyungie and Jiminie, Jungkook-ah. The three of you has to prepare already." He asks the youngest. Immediately, he sees the man wither.

"Ah! You are scheduled to a collaboration with a Japanese composer." There is pride in Daun's eyes as she watches Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry. If only we could cancel this one. I should be with you today." Jungkook whines.

"Don't worry. The four of us will be with her." Jin apologetically says to the youngest. He understands how the three felt when they realized their schedule for today. They had wanted to go with Daun for her visit. It's the reason why he had agreed for them to be with her last night instead of him. "By the way, where's Jiminie?"

"He decided to give more space for us three." Jungkook toothily smiles. "The bed is not that huge for us four on it."

Even having the biggest hotel suite for their Daun, it is still not big enough for everyone of them. It seems that hotels are not that ready for any Multiples to reside, especially not them who would prefer to sleep together more often.

'I'm sure they had randomly chosen who would not sleep with them last night.' Jin thinks. As always, they had eliminated that problem with their fun decision making through their paper, rock and scissors.

"Now... go already or you'll be late." Daun reminds him.

"If it's with Jimin hyung, we are bound to be late." Jungkook crunches his nose and giggles.

"Jungkook-ah." Jin seriously calls. He has no time to joke with the youngest. He needs his damn hug.

"Okay..." Jungkook straightens his spine in obedience. He then kisses Daun goodbye and walks past Jin. "Inform us what will happen okay?" He says as he pats the eldest's shoulders.

"As always." Jin answers in a whisper. His feet then start stepping towards his darling soulmate and to her warmth he desperately needs to feel.

She giddily welcomes him.

The two could hear Taehyung grumbling with Jungkook's insistence of bringing him towards their assigned hotel room. They can't help but laugh.

As soon as the room silences, Jin intently looks through her eyes and gingerly smiles. He can still feel the remnants of her sadness that hides at the corners of her heart.

"Will you be okay?" He asks. His gaze searching.

"You'll be with me." She truthfully replies.

"No more backing out?" He wants to be sure.

"Yes... If ever... you have my permission to push me forward." She sweetly says.

"Darling... no one would force you." He reminds her that whatever it will be, it will be according to her will.

"I'm afraid." She whispers. Her fingers starts to fiddle on his shirt. He feels her heart squeeze with his soul feel.

"I know." He gently soothes. "But we will be there this time." He sweetly adds.

"I'm sorry." She bit her lips.

He leans closer and tastes the minty sweetness of her quivering lips, planting his promise of never leaving her behind. He will be there, with her, no matter what. He had backed out from the collaboration, explaining that the three maknaes can perfectly do it without him. It was supposed to be with the vocal line, but he politely turned it down. It was so unlikely for him to do that but thankfully the others understand. They know how important for Jin to be with Daun. No matter, he will be with her. Hopefully, together, they would somehow end the sorrows that had put her in trance at times. They only want her to be happy, nothing else.

"Thank you." She helplessly leans over. Their foreheads touching each other. Their breathing is in harmony to each other.

"No... thank you. Thank you for allowing me to be with you." He sincerely says. She could have met her father yesterday. She could had have done it alone just like she planned to. No. Jin is not happy that she chickened-out. He knows how she had castigated herself on it over and over again until she had slept yesterday. Her tears were also his. He felt it all.

Telling it to them as they had reunited last night after flying through a private chopper right after the concert had made it so clear. She needs them. It may be twisted, but he is happy that she felt that way. All of them are happy that she does. They might have met four years late, but with this she had allowed them to be a part of her past as well.

"Now... how about let's have a bath to prepare for the day." Jin smirks with how easily she reddens with his tone.

"Jinnie!" He wails.

"You have to be sorry for waking me at dawn, darling." He informs, making her morphs into a ripened tomato.

"You and Yoonie! Can't you just try controlling it already? It's embarrassing." She whimpers.

"Ohhh, darling. I'm sorry. That's the last thing I would do." He chuckles. "Besides... what to be embarrassed about? We have seen everything already my darling love." He cheekily winks.

"Oppa!" She melts into a helpless puddle as he laughs loudly.

Author's Note:

Hello dear readers!

Honestly, I am not confident with the recent chapters, but I still hope that you still like them. 

Thank you again for reading and for voting each chapters! Please comment freely, just be kind.

- Gigi

PS: THE BEST IS YET TO COME. I cried.. and then RUN BTS got me wilding! Yeah you gonna Run!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 23.3K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
136K 8.5K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
86.3K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
298K 13.7K 46
BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU (The only reason why I'm keeping it on Wattpad is because people want to keep it, but I am not continuing the story! I hav...