Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Moving to Forks

428 7 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View

I walk out of our house in Phoenix and look out to the field where I saw Bella standing in the middle of the field soaking in what sun she could before we move to Forks to live with our father. 

Elvenia's Outfit. (Her hair is just down naturally!)

Alvenia's Necklace that she got from her Aunt Rebekah.

Alvenia's Necklace that she got from her mother.

I walk out avoiding the cactuses until I reached her. ''You okay?'' I ask her. It was obvious to me that she was more apprehensive about our move to Forks than I was. She looks at me and I smile at her sympathetically. 

''Come on,'' I smile at her linking my arm through hers. ''Aunt Rebekah had some winter clothes delivered to Charlie's house in Forks,'' I tell her. 

Bella flinches. ''Come on, her style isn't that bad,'' I nudge her. ''Her clothes are two girly and flashy,'' Bella struggles to come up with the words to describe Rebekah's taste. 

I look around to make sure that Mom, Phill and anyone else was around before I looked at Bella and grabbed her opposite hand to the arm I was holding. ''Consolatinem,'' a light glow came from mine and Bella's conjoined hands. 

As the glow faded I can feel Bella start to relax. ''Thank you,'' she whispers. I smile at her. ''No problem,'' I smile at her. 

When we reach our house. Mom and Phill were exiting the house and locking them. Phill leaves us to say goodbye telling us that he was going to start loading the car. 

''Girls you don't have to go,'' Mom tells us looking between the two of us. ''We want to go,'' Bella tells us. ''Yeah, it would be nice to see Dad again,'' I smile at her. 

''Are you sure?'' She asks still looking between the two of us unsure. ''Mom we will be fine. We know how much you want to travel with Phill,'' I tell her. 

Bella nods her head. ''As Nia said, it will be nice to see Dad again,'' Bella tries to convince her that she is happy to be going to Forks.

''Hey, look I love you three but we have to go or the girls will miss their flight,'' Phill calls out to us from the car. 

Bella and I share a look before she and I walk toward the car.  She and I sit in the back watching the scenery go by on our way to the airport. 

Once we get to the airport Mom once again tries to convince us that we don't need to go. After saying goodbye Bella and I went through security and boarded the plane. 

Time Skip:

I reach over and shake Bella awake as we start to land. ''Bells, wake up, we're landing,'' I tell her. I sake her a little more and she finally started to open her eyes. ''Hey we're landing,'' I repeat to her. 

She nods her head and sits up straighter. Once the plane landed and we got off Bella and I made our way to the baggage claim. 

She and I grab what bags we came with before she and I exited the airport. I look around and try to find Charlie. 

''There he is,'' I tell her pointing him out. I grab her hand and pull her with me through the crowds of people, making sure that she didn't fall or get lost.

''Hi Dad,'' I smile at him. ''Hi girls,'' he smiles at us awkwardly. He grabs onto one of my bags and Bella's before leading us to his cruiser. 

I look at Bella and see her flinch when she noticed the police car. Once we get our bags into the car. we all get in. Bella gets into the front with Charlie while I get in the back. 

As we drive along the highway I look between Bella and Charlie, wondering what I could do to break the tension in the car. 

I look around and smirk before leaning forward. ''You know I never thought I would be in the back of a police car before,'' I tell them still smirking. 

Dad chuckles and Bella turns around to look at me smirking. ''Don't worry, I'm sure it would have happened eventually,'' she tells me. ''I take offence to that,'' I tell her. 

She chuckles before facing the front. Soon enough the awkwardness returned. ''Your hair's grown longer,'' Charlie speaks up looking at his youngest. 

''Yeah, I cut it since the last time we saw you,'' Bella says before I could see her play around with her hair. ''Guess it grew out again,'' Charlie speaks up.

I see him look into the rearview mirror to look back at me. ''Your biological father had something delivered to the house for you,'' he tells me. ''I also think you should give him and the rest of them a call once you get settled in,'' he tells me. 

I nod my head smiling at him. ''Okay!''  Soon enough we enter Forks and I look out the window watching the greenery go by. 

We soon pull up to the familiar house. As Charlie and Bella get out of the car and I have to wait for Charlie to open the door for me as the back doors can only be opened from the outside. 

''I am finally free,'' I say out loud as I get out of the car once Charlie opens the door for me. He chuckles while Bella rolls her eyes. 

Charlie helps us with our bags and opens the door for us before we enter. He leads us upstairs and shows us to Bella's bedroom first. 

''Rebekah and Freya helped me choose out the bed stuff,'' Charlie points out the bed stuff. ''You like purple right?'' Charlie asks turning to look at Bella confused. 

Bella nods her head walking forward and looking around the room. ''Yeah purples cool,'' she assures him. 

Bella places her small pot plant on her window sill before we leave her bedroom leaving her bags before Charlie leads us to a door at the end of the hall.

''You two will have to share this bathroom, I have my own ensuite connected to my bedroom,'' he tells us. Charlie then looks at me. 

''I know that you used to share a room with Bella, but I thought that since you both are seventeen you would want to have your own space,'' Charlie tells me. 

''So with the help of Rebekah and Freya, I remodelled the attic for you,'' Charlie tells me as the three of us walk up the staircase that led to the attic. 

''I hope you like it, Rebekah was sure you would,'' he chuckles before opening the door for us. I walk into the bedroom and I am in awe at the beauty of the room. 

Alvenia's Bedroom

''This is amazing, I love it,'' I turn around and hugged a surprised Charlie. After he got over his shock, he awkwardly hugged me back. 

Once we separated he cleared his throat not knowing how to process the genuine emotion. ''I'll leave you both to settle in,'' he tells us.

''Oh, Al, the thing from your Dad is on the bed,'' he smiles at me. I nod my head smiling at him. As he leaves the bedroom. I look at Bella. 

''You want to tag-team our bedrooms?'' I ask her. She looks around and nods her head. I look around my room smiling. 

I grab my bag and open it up and start unloading the stuff I brought, which was mainly electronics. ''How do you want to organise the bathroom?'' I ask her. 

''We could have a shelf each and a communal shelf,'' she shrugs her shoulders. I nod my head. ''Are you doing okay?'' I ask her.  ''Nervous about starting school in the middle of the semester,'' she mumbles. 

''You will be fine, I have a good feeling about this place,'' I smile at her comfortably. She looks at me with her eyebrows raised and a disbelieving look on her face. 

''You going to be okay with your powers and wolf side?'' She asks me. ''Yeah, I will just do the same that I did in Phoenix,'' I tell her shrugging my shoulders. 

''In fact, since we are here beside the woods I may be able to shift into my wolf form more than I could have in Phoenix,'' I tell her. 

She smiles at me and I smile back at her. Soon enough we finish with my room and head down to hers. She and I unpack everything that she brought. 

Unlike me, she and Mom went shopping for some clothes in her style so she brought more stuff than I did. 

An hour later I heard someone pull into the driveway. I walk towards Bella's window and look out and see someone vaguely familiar. Bella comes up to stand next to me and looks down as well. 

''Girls, come on down, there are some people I want you to meet,'' I hear Charlie call from downstairs.  ''Come on,'' I smile at her, taking her hand and pulling her out of the room.

Bella and I exit the house just as Charlie and some guy who must be younger than Bella and I help what must be his father into a wheelchair. 

''Girls you remember Billy Black and his son,'' Charlie gestures to the two men. ''Yeah your looking good,''  Bella nods smiling as I shake their hands smiling politely. 

''Still dancing,'' Billy smirks. ''Glad you girls are here. Charlie hasn't stopped talking about it since you told him you were coming,'' Billy tells us looking up at Charlie smirking.

I look at Dad and see him rolling his eyes blushing. ''Keep exaggerating and I'll roll you into the mud,'' Charlie threatens. ''Not before I ram you in the ankles,'' Billy tells him turning his chair around.

''Hi, I'm Jacob, we used to make mud pies when we were little,'' he smiles at us. ''Yeah, we remember,'' Bella nods her head. 

''Didn't you have two older sisters?'' I ask him. He nods his head smiling. ''Yeah, Rebecca and Rachel. Rebecca is married to a surfer and lives in Hawaii,'' Jacob tells us. 

''Rachel is studying Computer Engineering at Washington State University,'' He continues. ''Wow,'' I shake my head. 

''Are they always like this?'' Bella asks looking at Billy and Dad messing around. ''It gets worse with old age,'' he tells us. 

We stand there talking for a bit before Dad and Billy came back over. ''So what do you think?'' Charlie asks. ''About what?'' Bella and I ask at the same time.

''Your homecoming present,'' He tells us tapping the side of the truck. ''This is for us?'' Bella asks pointing at the truck. ''Yeah, just brought it off Billy here,'' Dad gestures to the man in the wheelchair. 

''I rebuilt the engine for you both,'' Jacob tells us. ''Oh my god, this is perfect, you have got to be joking,'' Bella smiles a real genuine smile. The first that I have seen since we got here. 

Bella in her excitement opened the door and hit Jacob in the side. ''Sorry,'' she tells him as she gets in. I walk forward and lean on the truck looking in and listening to what Jacob tells us. 

''So you got to double-clutch the gear shift before you shift gears, other than that you should be good,''' he tells us. ''Okay,'' Bella nods. ''So do you need a ride to school or anything?'' Bella asks.

''No, I go to school on the reservation,'' Jacob tells us. I frown and I see Bella do the same. ''That's too bad, It would have been nice to know someone local to this area,'' I tell him. 

Bella nods her head agreeing with me. Charlie invites the two inside and we all got to know each other. 

Soon after they leave, Bella and I found out that there was barely anything in the place so she and I made plans to visit the grocery store sometime this week. 

After dinner Bella and I separated and went to our rooms. I look around the room smiling at the look and feel of it. 

I stand up and walk over to the bed and notice the package from my Bio Dad on the surface. I pick it up and start to unwrap it. 

Once it was unwrapped I smile at what it was. I pick It up and look at it closely smiling happily. I turn around and find someplace to hang it. 

Once I found a good place I got it situated before stepping back and smiling at how it looked hanging up on the wall. 

I look a the painting for a little while longer before I turn around and grab my Grimoire and and some candles. 

I lay the candles evenly in a circle before lighting them all with a flick of my wrist. I sit in the middle of the circle and find a certain spell in the Grimoire. 

Once I find the spell I read over it a couple of times before placing the Grimoire on the ground in front of me. 

''Phasmatos Tribum, Nas ex, versus, Es Tas sue sasta nase, Transum viso. Mas Tenas Quisa, nas metam,'' While casting the spell I think of the compound in New Orleans.

Once I feel the wave of magic I open my eyes and see myself in the compound. ''Hello,'' I call out. 

Dad, Aunt Rebekah, Aunt Freya, Uncle Kol, Uncle Elijah, Davina, Keelin and Marcel come into the room. 

''My darling niece, how are you?'' Rebekah smiles coming forward. ''Hello Little Wolf,'' Dad smiles walking forward. 

''Just wanted to let you both know that Bella and I are in Forks now, and I wanted to thank you Dad for the painting and Thank Aunt Bex and Aunt Freya for helping Charlie with my room,'' I smile at them.

''Did you love it,'' Aunt Rebekah asks me. ''Of course, I did,'' I smile at her. ''Tomorrow is your first day of school right?'' Aunt Freya asks. 

I nod my head smiling. ''Yeah, Bella is not looking forward to starting in the middle of the semester,'' I tell them. 

I hold the spell a while longer just talking to the family before I look at Uncle Elijah when I saw him look at the time.

''Darling niece I believe you need to get some rest for your first day of school tomorrow,'' he tells me. I look at the time and nod. 

''Bye, you guys, Love you,'' I tell them. ''We love you too little wolf, Always and Forever,'' Dad smiles. 

I smile back at him. ''Always and Forever,'' I reply before closing my eyes and ending the spell. I open my eyes and Im back into my bedroom. 

The first thing I notice is that it is pouring down rain outside. I sigh and stand up and blow out all the candles before packing all the stuff up. 

I grab some Pyjamas and my toiletries before I exit my room and go down to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I saw that Bella was in there sorting her stuff out. 

I smile at her and she smiles back at me before she says goodnight and leaves the bathroom. I get changed out of my day clothes into my Pyjamas. 

Once dressed I started to brush my teeth and brush through my hair. Once I was done I placed my toiletries on my shelf before I left the bathroom. ''Night Dad,'' I call out to him before going back upstairs and getting into bed. 

I roll onto my side staring out the window and watching the rain hit the window, slowly going to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.2K 32
Hi, my name is Alex Swan. My twin sister Bella and I are moving to Forks to live with our Dad. This is the story of how our lives changed when we mov...
45.4K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
312K 2.3K 12
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
122K 3.2K 32
The second the judge finally allowed her to from now on live with her dad back in Forks she was over the moon happy! For the last seven years she had...