Diaz

By xo_angels

I don't remember what I wrote so... one day a man met a woman and they did stuff and stuff... Fuck it I can't... More

1st Day
Her
Fight?
Dinner?
She's a Virgin???
I'm blocked?
Losing it.
I'm coming home.
Meeting new people?
Waiting for her.
Back to the living.
Helping Children
No it's not okay
Family ties.
Yellow Ledbetter
Dangerous Liaisons.
The Call.
The Trade
Bring her Home.
Welcome to my home
All settled in.
The Ball
Two Steps at a Time
Unfolding Truths
Emmett and Amara
Night Changes
Night Changes II
Old friends & Back to Work
Bad Energy Rising
I came back with hell
Reigning Pain
We All Become Killers Sometimes
I Understand This Time
Un Altro Bambino in Arrivo
New Orleans
Peace Reigns in New Orleans
This Time It Will Be Me
This Time It Will Be Me II
This Time It Will Be Me III
It Is Done, No More.
Fidanzamento Tanto Atteso
This Is Our Happily Ever After
Last Note
Hey
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―πŸ’”
πŸ‘€

Lei Γ¨ con il bambino

3.1K 83 37
By xo_angels

2 weeks later

Ezio's POV

3:33 am. April 2nd

I am Ezio Ethan Ky'rin Diaz, today I'm 30 years old.

I laid on my back staring at the ceiling, while Isabella is fast asleep on my chest and I'm massaging her scalp.

My phone binged.

* message from Owen *

' come downstairs ' I read the message then looked down at the beauty sleeping on my chest. I gently lift her off me and put a pillow under her.

I tried being as quiet as possible as I left the room. I stepped into the hallway and closed the door quietly. I went downstairs and saw Rage and Owen sitting in the living room.

I jumped over the couch and sat in between them.

" Okay spider man you're in a good mood " Rage said and I smiled.

" Happy birthday baby bro " Rage said while handing me a beer.

" Happy birthday brother " Owen said as he pat my back.

" Alright you guys ready now? " Rage asked.

" Yeah let's go " I said.

I quickly ran upstairs and sent a text message to Isabella then threw my phone on the nightstand. I went back downstairs and they were waiting for me at the front door.

We walked around to the garage and picked out the Jaguar.

I locked the front door then jogged back to the car.

As I was about to open the door Rage stepped on the gas.

" You serious right now man? " I said as he reversed to pick me up.

" Get in " he said as him and Owen laughed as I was about to get in he drove off again.

That was the last straw. I turned around and walked away.

" Bro it was a joke " Rage yelled.

" I'm not going anywhere with you assholes " I said.

" Fine I'm serious this time " he said and I walked back to the car and finally got in.

We drove off and left the property.

Valicity's POV

4 hours later...

I turned in the bed hoping to feel Ezio beside me but he was gone. I opened my eye's and he was indeed not there.

I grabbed my phone and there was a message from him.

' I left with Rage and Owen. We'll be back around 8 pm tonight. Something important came up. ' I read the message.

" or you're just hiding from me because it's your birthday " I said out loud.

I tried video calling him then i heard a vibrating noise, looked to my left and his phone was vibrating on the nightstand.

" Wow he's really serious about this " I said. I threw my phone down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

I threw myself out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went downstairs and as usual there was no one here.

I wondered into the kitchen and made myself some cereal. I sat at the island and had my breakfast while scrolling through my phone.

I checked my Instagram profile and came up across pictures of me, Rena and Tino.

I archived all the ones that they were in.

" What to do, what to do " I said while tapping my fingertips on the counter.

" Perfect. I'm a genius " I said as I clapped my hands.

I quickly took up my phone and searched for Luna's number.

' Hey ' I text her.

' Hi ' she responded within seconds.

' I just had a crazy idea '

' shoot ' she text back.

' Since it's Ezio's birthday today. Could you possibly hire some people that could decorate the house for a birthday party ' I text back.

* Incoming call from Luna *

I answered the call

" Are you crazy? " she whisper yelled.

" That is a bad idea " she said and I felt stupid.

" I'm in " she said and I squealed.

" They'll be there around 10. Send me a list of things that you want " she said then hung up.

I quickly typed a list of things that I wanted at the party and sent it to Luna.

' Got it ' she texted back and I was smiling my head off.

I heard a car pull up outside and I went to check who it was. I opened the door and the boys ran inside, I left the door opened for Ava then went upstairs to where the boys ran.

I walked down the hallway and heard movements in a room. I opened the door and went inside.

" Hi babies " I said as I sat on the floor.

" Hi " they both said.

" Why aren't you guys at school? " I asked.

" It's Saturday " Kade said and I looked down at my phone.

" Oh it is Saturday " I said under my breath.

" Where did you guys go? " I asked.

" The main house for breakfast " someone behind me spoke up.

" Luna dished this out for you" Ava said and I turned around seeing her standing with the food.

" Thanks I just had cereal though " I said while taking it from her.

" I am sorry about what happened that day " she said.

" Come here girl " I said then engulfed her into a hug.

We sat and I told her everything about my plan.

" He's definitely gonna be pissed " she said and we laughed.

" Alright so let's all take showers until the stuff gets here. We definitely won't have any time on our hands " I said.

Ava disappeared with Kade and I took Alistair back to Ezio's room.

" Zia remember when you said you had a present for me? " Alistair asked me.

" Oh yes I almost forgot " I said as while coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel.

" Let me get dressed and you go get dressed too then come back to me " I said and he ran off to his room.

5 minutes later

Alistair came back.

" Alright sweetie come sit next to me " I said while patting the spot on the bed next to me.

I was holding a box in my hand.

" Here you go sweetie " I said.

" What is it? " he asked with curiosity in his voice.

" Open it " I said and he opened the box

" A necklace? " he asked confused.

" It's a locket. You remember your mommy? " I said to him while taking the locket from the box.

" Yeah I remember her " he said with a smile.

" She said the locket is yours " I said while clasping it around his neck.

I watched as he opened the locket and there was a picture of him and his mom inside.

" Thank you " he said as he engulfed me into a hug and I hugged him back.

" Val " Ava yelled for me from downstairs and u got off the bed and walked into the hallway.

" Yeah? " I yelled back from the top of the stairs.

" The decorators are here " she said and I ran down the stairs.

I greeted them and they came inside with a lot of boxes and stuff. I ushered them around to where the pool was and they started looking around the place.

" Alright team let's get to work " one lady said and they began doing their thing.

" Is there anything we can help with? " I asked the lady.

" No no, we got this " she said while ushering me and Ava back into the house.

3 hours later

1:20

His family was slowly starting to flood the house. They all sat in the living room after looking at what's going on out back.

" My dear? Do you have a minute? " Miss Ivory said as she held onto my shoulder and I nod.

I stepped away from making lunch for the boys and went out back with her.

" My dear I hope you're prepared for Ezio's anger when he comes back " she said to me.

" I'm ready for it " I said with confidence.

" Alright dear " she said, squeezed my shoulders then walked away.

Then my heart dropped and fear took over my body. I tried taking deep breaths then I went back to making lunch for the boys.

After giving the boys lunch, I washed up all the dishes and was now drying my hands.

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time.

3:00 o'clock.

" Everyone to the living room, Grandma has something to say " Charlotte said and I walked to the living room, I took a seat on the couch.

" By now everyone is aware of what's going on, we also know who Ezio is and how his anger gets. But we will stand by Valicity, protect her at all cost " Miss Ivory said and I felt a little less uneasy.

" Why should we protect her? " someone said and everyone's head turned to the person that spoke.

" We are all telling her that this ' party ' is a dumb idea and she's still going on with it. She deserves anything Ezio does to her " Scarlett said.

" I agree " Francesca said.

" Can you not think for yourself cousin? Why must you jump with everything Scarlett says? " Luna said.

" Let me know when anyone asked for your input " Charlotte said while looking at Scarlett with killer eyes.

" Ever since you guys have been here for the past couple of years, you came here and changed up everything. This is not your home. " Scarlett said while looking at Michaelangelo and his family.

I watched as Logan grabbed onto Charlotte's arm.

" ENOUGH " Michael yelled.

" Listen young lady you will not come here and disrespect my brother or his family " Michael said while walking up to Scarlett.

He raised his hand to his her.

" Mike! remember the code " Angelo said while grabbing the hand his brother raised.

" Never hit a woman " Everyone said except for me and Scarlett.

Michael walked away and sat beside his wife.

" Scarlett I think you should leave " Miss Ivory said.

" If she leaves I leave. " Francesca stood up and said.

" Okay see you tomorrow sweetie " Ivory replied as she waved them off.

They both stood up and left, slamming the door behind them.

" Well then " she said then clapped once.

" Dear please enlighten us on why you are risking your life " Miss Ivory said while taking a seat.

I stood up.

" I'm doing this because he deserves it, it will be good for his inner child-

" Won't be good for his inner demon " Charlotte said.

" I know it's risky, but it will be worth the try. When was the last time you've actually seen him on his birthday? " I asked while looking at Miss Ivory.

" Plus 30 deserves a big celebration " I said.

" Alright " she said while nodding.

" So is everyone in? " I asked and they all nod, I smiled feeling a bit relieved.

" Well he'll need a new suit " Kai said.

" What colour? " I asked.

" Red "

" White "

" Green "

" Purple "

" Blue "

People began yelling out colours.

" Dad's favorite colours are black, white, red and maybe pink. " Kade said.

" The decorations are already in black and silver " Luna said.

" Does everyone have black or silver clothes? " I asked then look around as everyone nodded.

" I was thinking he could be the only one in white with a red under shirt. " I said.

" Perfect. " Miss Ivory said.

" So who's gonna pick up a suit? " I asked.

" Me, Kai and Luna " Logan said.

" What about the cake? " Alistair asked.

" Michelle, Dahlia. Il tuo tempo per brillare ragazze. " ( Michelle, Dahlia. Your time to shine girls. ) Angelo said to his wife and sister in law.

" Oh yess Miss Dahlia I forgot you make the best cakes " I said while holding her hands.

" Okay so Kai, Luna, Logan. You guys are on suit duty "

" Me, Miss Dahlia and Miss Michelle are on baking duties "

" Everyone else what are you going to do? " I asked.

" I'll watch the boys, keep them out of your hair. " Ava said.

" Me, Dad and uncle Mike are going back to the warehouse to watch over things " Charlotte said and they began leaving. So did Kai, Luna and Logan.

Me and my group went straight to the kitchen and started baking.

5 hours later

8:20 pm.

Everyone was already dressed and downstairs. I was just adding the finishing touches to Ava's hair, after doing everyone's hair and makeup.

" All done " I said. She turned around and admired her self in the mirror.

I like that. Bad bitch energy.

" I love it. Thank you " she said.

" You look gorgeous, You're welcome " I said with a smile.

" You should go get ready Val " she said and I looked at myself. I was covered in makeup.

" Yeah I should " I chuckled.

I walked back to Ezio's room and head straight for the shower.

I took a shower and washed my hair.

I wrapped a towel around my body and my hair, then left the bathroom.

I looked at the bed a gasped.

I walked over to the bed and looked at the beautiful white dress.

" I thought you might like it. " I heard a voice and I jumped.

" You scared me " I said while looking at Luna.

" Sorry. " She chuckled.

" Did you get me this? " I asked.

" Yes and these red pumps " she said while holding up the heels.

" You'll be matching with Ezio " she said and I smiled.

" Thank you " I said then hugged her.

" Alright get dressed it's already 8:50 and Ezio isn't here yet " She said.

" Please let Francesca and Scarlett come back " I said to her.

" Are you sure? " she asked and I nod.

" Okay " she said.

" Oh and I sent Kai and Logan over to the main house with the suit so Ezio can get dressed. " Luna said then left.

Ezio's POV

" Rage has slept with so many women bro I've lost track " I said and Owen laughed.

" Surprised how bro doesn't have aids or any STDs yet " Owen said and we all laughed.

" Man leave me alone. You brought home 1 girl you should be sleep with them not bringing them home, you no better than me. How did you even pull Valicity. She wayyyy out of your league " Rage tried to defend himself.

" Don't let anyone hear you say that shit bro. I'm a man of class, plus how did she pull me? Im wayyyy out of HER league " I said then took a sip from my bottle.

" I haven't checked my phone all day " Owen said then he checked his phone.

" They can't be fucking serious right now " Owen said while his hand was over his face.

" What? " Rage asked and he showed Rage the phone.

" Who's fucking idea was that? " Rage asked.

" What is it? " I asked.

" Man you have to promise you won't get mad when we make a stop at the main house. "

20 minutes later

We were now pulling up to the main house.

We got out of the car and walked inside.

" Kai, Logan why are you guys dressed up " I asked them.

" Put this on and we'll show you why " Kai said.

" Here you go bro's just get dressed too so we can all leave. " Logan said while handing Rage and Owen suits.

" Why did I get white? " I asked them.

" You'll see. Plus it's your day " Kai said.

15 minutes later

We got out of the car, with Kai and Logan behind us in their car. We walked up to the front door and Owen opened it.

" I'm already irritated. What's going on? Why is the house dark? " I said.

" SURPRISE " people yelled and the lights came on. I was already pointing my gun.

" What the hell is going on " I yelled.

" Ezio calm down, it's just a surprise party " Cesca said and my eye twitched.

" Who in their right mind came up with this stupid idea? " I asked in an angry tone.

" I did " I heard a little voice, my favorite little voice. My head turnt to the side and I saw an angel standing at the top of the stairs.

I watched as she made her way down the stairs and my anger slowly vanished.

" Hi " she said to me but I was too busy admiring her.

" Alright everyone the set up is out back. Let's go " Charlotte said and everyone began moving out to the back.

" Ezio? " she said and my eyes met hers.

" Are you upset? " she asked.

" Yes " I said with a smile.

" But, it's fine. You look beautiful princess " I said to her while touching her cheek.

" Thank you. Happy Birthday " she said while engulfing me into a hug. She pulled a away.

Even in heels I tower over her.

I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her face so she could look at me. I went in for the kiss.

" No I'm wearing an expensive lipstick " she said while bending backwards and holding onto my chest.

" Wipe it off then. I can buy you millions of expensive lipsticks " I said while pulling her back up.

" Ezio I'll give you sex later but let's go enjoy the party please " she said and I rolled my eyes.

" Is Michael there? I didn't see him " I said.

" No your dad volunteered not to be here so you could have a good time. Well him Angelo had to take him away. So those two aren't here. " she said as we walked out back.

" The birthday boy is here-

" Listen I only agreed to come to this kids fest because Michael isn't here. So here's my rules " I said while cutting Rage off.

" No singing "

" No cutting of cake "

" No candles are being blown out "

" did I mention no singing? " i said and everyone carried on with what they were doing.

" Can I atleast have a picture? " Grandma asked.

" No pictures " I said.

" Ezio " Isabella whispered then slapped my arm.

" Fine you got thirty seconds " I said.

" Okay everyone get together " Grandma said and everyone positioned their selves for the picture.

" Raul did you get that " Grandma asked him.

" Got it " he said then everyone walked off.

" Val come do shots with us " Luna said and she looked at me. I nod and she waddle away in her heels.

I sat at a table with the guys and we had a couple of drinks and chat.

3 hour later

12:47 am.

Alistair and Kade fell asleep and mom, Dahlia and grandma brought them upstairs.

Rage is currently knocked out on the table. As the rest of the guys tried to stack cups on him.

I was sitting in a chair by the pool watching everyone.

Isabella was tipsy. She was walking around without shoes.

I put my drink down and walked over to where she and the girls were.

" Alright ladies you guys are tipsy call it a night and go to bed. " I said.

" We.....Are.....Not.....Tipsy " Isabella struggle with her words.

" Yeah princess you're not tipsy you are drunk come on " I said while lifting her up.

" Here's another shot Val " Ava said and handed her the shot and she downed it. She began to cough and I just walked away with her.

" How many of you guys are sober enough to take the girls home? " I asked. They all ignored me.

They are drunk.

I took Valicity upstairs and placed her on the bed. I went around to the nightstand and picked up my phone.

I searched for Angelo's number and dialed it.

" Ezio? " he answered.

" Yeah it's me. Everyone is too drunk right now to go home so come pick the girls up " I said then hung up.

" Ezio " I heard Isabella call me and I turned around. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

She was wearing a white matching set. The lace was barely coving her nipples.

I felt my erection growing.

I watched as she walked over to me and pushed me on the bed.

Damn, you strong strong.

She climbed on top of me and began kissing me, I kissed back. I quickly tossed her on her back and left wet kisses down her neck as I unhooked her bra.

She moaned and I pulled away.

" No you're drunk. I can't " I said then moved myself off her.

She took her panties off and threw them at me. I grabbed it and stuffed it in my pocket.

She used her hands traveling down her body ever so lightly and placed 2 fingers on her clit and worked them.

I watched her intensely as she pleased her self. Her moans filled the room and I was fighting not to fuck her right there.

" You know you want to " she said as she placed her fingers in her mouth and moaned at the taste.

I walked up to the bed and grabbed her hand. I placed them back on her clit them shoved them into her wetness. I shoved them in a few times then saw her cream all over them. I brought her hand up to her lip.

" Suck " I demand and she did.

" How do you taste? " I asked her.

" Like liquor " she said and I chuckled.

Then I remembered. She promised me she would have sex with me later.

I quickly took my suit off and I was completely naked. I walked to the door and turned the lock.

I went on the bed and she was already laying down.

" All spread for me? " I asked her and she nod.

" Since you threw me a party you're not gonna cum at all tonight " I said then slammed myself into her before even giving her a chance to adjust her self.

I kept pounding her hard and fast, I felt it building up. I continued.

" I'm cuming " I said then quickly pulled out and came on her tummy.

I quickly tossed her into doggie and she arched her back giving me a good view of heaven.

We both moaned when I put it in.

I fucked her so hard her moans were getting a bit loud. I placed my hand over her mouth as I spanked her, she jolted by my hand making contact with her ass.

I felt it building up again and I went faster, I pulled out again cuming on her back.

I got off the bed taking her down with me and held her throat as she stood up. I shoved it into her wetness and began fucking her senseless.

Her legs eventually gave out and I took her up and placed her on the bed. I continued pounding her. We were in that position for awhile.

" I'm close " she said and I pulled out.

" You're not cuming tonight " I said in a dark tone.

I grabbed her throat and she opened her mouth. I stood up and she got on her knees.

She licked my tip and my eyes rolled back.

I lifted her up and placed her on the bed with her head hanging off. She opened her mouth and I fucked her throat.

" I'm cuming " I said and she took it out of her mouth. She turned around and sucked on the tip. If felt like she was draining me. I came all over her face.

I watched as she wiped my cum from her eyes and put it in her mouth.

I grabbed a towel and wiped her face off.

" Good girl " I said then kissed her.

" Ezio I want to cum " she said.

" Fine but I'm not helping you. You have to ride for your orgasm. "

I went on the bed and laid on my back. I watched as she climbed over me and positioned my cock at her entrance.

She slowly eased her self down on it and began bouncing slowly.

She moaned and I closed my eyes by how good her pussy was gripping my cock. She rode faster and faster gradually.

" I'm cuming " she said.

I lifted her ass and began pounding her pussy from beneath. I felt her orgasm running down my cock.

We sat there with my cock still in her as she laid on my chest.

We took a shower then went to bed.

6 weeks later

Valicity's POV

We were all at the main house for breakfast.

" I would like to congratulate Ezio on yesterday's mission. That 7 million was a clean sweep cousin " Charlotte said while raising her glass to Ezio and he returned the favor.

I began feeling dizzy. I held my head.

" Baby are you okay? " Ezio asked.

" Could you follow me to the bathroom I feel dizzy " I said to him.

" Sure let's go " he said as he held my hand. We went to the bathroom up into his old room and I washed my faced.

I looked at my self in the mirror and I felt something coming up.

I quickly got on my knees and lift up the toilet seat, then puked my guts out.

" Oh shit " I heard Ezio say then he held my hair back.

After I felt better I got up and Ezio flushed the toilet.

I brushed my teeth and we went back downstairs.

" era tutto a posto? " ( Was everything okay? ) Ezio's mom asked.

" sì, ha appena vomitato mamma " ( yeah she just threw up mama ) Ezio said and she gasped.

" Lei è incinta " ( She is with child ) she screamed and everyone looked at me.

" Ezio why is everyone looking at me and what did your mom say? " I asked.

" She said you have vomit on your face " he said and he grabbed a napkin and wiped my cheek.

" Owen le fa fare un test di gravidanza. " ( Owen get her to take a pregnancy test. ) Ezio said while looking at Owen and he nod.

" Well look at the time " Owen said while looking at his watch.

" Yeah guys it's time to Go. Now. For Work. " Rage said making sure to say those last words loudly.

I watched as everyone left the table and went out front.

Owen and I went out from and we saw everyone getting into their vehicles.

Ezio hugged me placed a kiss on my forehead then left. Everyone else left. It was just me and Owen.

" Owen why was everyone acting strange awhile ago? " I asked as we got into his car and left the main house.

" You might or might not be pregnant " Owen said and my eyes widen and my heart fell through my asshole.

" What? " was the only thing I could get out.

He stepped on the gas and within no time we were back at Ezio's house.

We opened the door and he rushed inside. I went inside and he was already at the top of the stairs.

I went upstairs and he brought out this bag and he was now wearing gloves.

" Okay pee in this cup and take it back to me " he said and I took the cup and went into Ezio's bathroom.

I peed in the cup and brought it to him.

" Thank you " he said as he took it then he went into his room.

" No not weird or creepy at all " I said.

I went downstairs and turned the TV on.

20 minutes later...

I heard Owen's door opened as he came downstairs.

" Well? " I asked.

" Yes you are in deed pregnant " he said and I was panicking.

" That can't be right. Do another one " I said.

" I did seven and all seven says pregnant " he said while handing them to me.

I looked at them and it was true.

I'm pregnant.

" How far along am I? " I asked.

" When was the last time you had sex? " Owen asked.

" Ezio's birthday " I said.

" 6 weeks. " he said and I nod.

12 hours later

7 pm.

No one even came back for lunch at one.

Did my pregnancy scare them off?

I heard a car parking in the drive way.

Ezio's POV

Rage opened the car door before I could even stop the car properly.

He opened the front door and scanned the house.

I ran up behind him and he saw Isabella and Owen sitting on the couch.

He ran towards her.

" Rage get away from her " I said as I walked over there.

" Are you pregnant? " both me and Rage yelled.

She was just eating cereal and I ignored our question.

I watched as she took something from the couch.

She handed one to me and one to Rage.

I looked at it and it said ' pregnant '. My eyes widen and I was just staring at the test.

I was brought back to reality when Rage started screaming that she was pregnant.

I watched as he ran to show Kai and Logan the test, they were standing at the door.

Then my eyes snapped back to Isabella.

Valicity's POV

" Baby are you cold? "

" Is too warm in here? "

" Is the cereal too crunchy for the baby?" Ezio asked.

I laughed at him.

" Ezio it's fine. The baby probably doesn't care about that stuff. " I said while laughing.

Ezio's POV

" Where is she? " Ava shrieked as Luna, Charlotte, grandma, mom and Dahlia ran to her admiring her and asking questions.

I watched as Francesca and Scarlett walked in. They walked up to me.

" Congrats on the baby " Francesca said then hugged me.

" Yeah Congrats " Scarlett said and I nod.

" Well well well. Baby father " Angelo said and I laughed.

" Come here boy " he said then shaked my hand.

" Can your Dad come in? " Angelo asked and I nod.

" Mike come in " he yelled. I watched as my dad walked in.

" Son I am proud of you. " he said and I nod then walked away.

I went back to where my babies were.

I sat beside her and admired her.

Wow.

She's pregnant.

Author's Note

Hello my beauties. Y'all requested another Chapter?

Here you go😘.

Hope you guys loved it.

She's pregnant🥲🥺💅!!!!

Vote☆💕

Love ya🥰

Xoxo Shanoya💙.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.1K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
2.4M 66.8K 31
I took a deep breath."Antonio I...I'm pregnant."His smile suddenly faded and his brown eyes turned darker by the second. He removed my hands from his...
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
8K 109 32
this story is like all the other mafia husband and arrange marriage like yall read in wattpad but this one is my way or how I think would be good /th...