CURSED | Sidney Prescott (TEM...

By joels_thick_thighs

Dakota Miller had a fairly normal life in secondary school, until a masked killer decided to show up and caus... More

。aesthetics 。
。playlist 。
。act one 。
。1 。
。2 。
。3 。
。4 。
。5 。
。6 。
。7 。
。8 。
。9 。
。10 。
。11 。
。12 。
。13 。
。act two 。
。15 。
。16 。
。17 。
。18 。
。19 。
。20 。
。21 。
。22 。
。23 。

。14 。

3.5K 146 50
By joels_thick_thighs

SIDNEY WENT to run though the kitchen and out of the other side but was stopped when Billy stood there with the gun he'd used to shoot Dakota and Randy. Stu chucked the voice changer to him as both boys cornered Sidney in the kitchen.

"What's the matter, Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost." Billy taunted with a smirk.

Sidney gasped and turned back to lean against the kitchen counter, "Why are you doing this?"

"It's all part of the game, Sidney." Stu said, his voice giddy as usual.

"It's called, 'Guess How I'm Gonna Die'!" Billy yelled as he pointed the gun at her.

"Fuck you!" Sidney snapped.

"No, no, no, no. We already played that game, remanned?" Billy smirked and handed Stu the gun as the taller boy presented the knife to him dramatically. "You lost."

"It's a fun game, Sidney. See, we ask you a question, and if you get it wrong, boo-kah! You die!" Stu exclaimed.

"You get it right, you die." Billy shrugged.

"You're crazy, both of you." Sidney gulped.

"Actually, we prefer the term 'psychotic'." Stu beamed, placing his chin on Billy's shoulder.

"You'll never get away with this." Sidney stated.

"Oh, no?" Billy asked as Stu chuckled. "Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame."

"Watch a few movies, take a few notes. It was fun." Stu smiled.

"No!" Sidney whimpered, her body weakening but Billy grabbed her, pushing her back up.

"Where're you goin'?" Stu joked.

Sidney sobbed, "Why? Why did you kill my mother?"

"Why?" Billy paused and then raised his voice, "Why!? Did you hear that, Stu? I think she wants a motive. Hm. I don't really believe in motives, Sid. I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive?"

"Nope." Stu answered.

"Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people? Don't think so!" Billy continued, jolting forwards which caused Sidney to flinch. "See, it's a lot scarier when there's no motive, Sid. We did your mum a favour, Sid. That woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like he was Sharon Stone or something."

"Yeah, we put her out of her misery, 'cause let's face it, Sidney, your mother was no Sharon Stone, hm?" Stu hummed, still holding the gun at her.

Billy tapped the edge of the knife on his bottom lip, "Is that motive enough for you? How about this? Your slut mother was fucking my father and she's the reason my mum moved out and abandoned me. How's that for a motive? Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behaviour. It certainly fucked you up. It made you have sex with a psychopath."

"That's right. You gave it up. Now you're no longer a virgin." Stu giggled dramatically. "Ooh! I said 'virgin'. Whoops!" Billy pulled Sidney into his arms and held her in front of his body, Stu pointing the gun to her once again. "Now you gotta die. Those are the rules."

"Just pretend it's all a scary movie, Sid." Billy said, stroking her hair with a corn syrupy hand. "How do you think this is gonna end?"

"Oh! Oh! This is the greatest part!" Stu yelled happily. "You're gonna love this. We got a surprise for you, Sidney." He placed down the gun and walked towards the third door in the kitchen. "Yeah, you're gonna love this one. It's a scream, baby! Hold on a sec. I'll be right back!" He fell back thorough the door jokingly, remembering what Randy had said.

"You know what time it is, Sid. It's after midnight. It's your mum's anniversary. Congratulations." Billy whispered. "We killed her exactly one year ago today."

"Attention! Oh, what do we have behind door number three, Sidney?" Stu asked as he dragged tied up body into the kitchen, placing him on his knees.

"Daddy!" Sidney said, leaping towards him when she saw he was her dad.

"Whoa, hold it." Billy ordered and pulled her back to his chest. "Thats enough."

"Guess we won't be needing this anymore. Uh-huh!" Stu said into the voice changer before slipping it into Sidney's fathers front pocket of his denim jacket, with the phone. "Oh, look at this. Ring, ring. Won't need this."

"Got the ending figured out yet, Sid?" Billy asked.

"Come on, think about it, huh? Your daddy's the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. The evidence is all right there, baby!" Stu yelled and shoved her father to the floor.

"What if your father snapped? Your mother's anniversary set him off and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone." Billy started telling the story they hoped to tell the police.

"Except for Billy and me. We were left for dead." Stu added.

Billy pointed the knife at Sidney's chest, "Then he... kills you and shoots him some in the head. Perfect ending."

"I thought of that." Stu bragged.

"Watch this." Billy smirked and shoved her into the counter before approaching Stu. "Ready?"

"Yeah, yeah!" Stu yelled, holding his hands on his head. "I'm ready, baby! Hit it! Get up! Yeah, babe, get up! Hit it!" Billy stabbed Stu who groaned in pain as Sidney gasped sharply. "Good one, man. Jesus. Oh, shit. My turn."

Billy gave him the knife, pointing at him, "Don't forget. Stay to the side and don't go too deep."

"Okay, I'll remember." Stu nodded when Billy twisted Sidney's denim jacket in his fist, pulling her close.

Stu stabbed Billy and he yelled in pain, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! God damn it, Stu!"

"Sorry, Billy. I guess I got a little too zealous, huh?" Stu shot back.

"Give me the knife." Billy ordered darkly.

"No."

"Give me the knife! Now!" Billy barked and Stu handed it over.

"You see, Sid, everybody dies but us. Everybody dies but us. We get to carry on and plan the sequel, 'cause let's face it, baby, thee days, you gotta have a sequel!" Stu shouted gleefully and Billy stabbed him twice more.

"You sick fucks. You've seen one too many movies." Sidney hissed.

"Now, Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos! Movies make psychos more creative!" Billy yelled and stabbed Stu again.

"Stop it, Billy, would you? Alright? I can't take anymore. I'm feeling woozy here!" Stu slurred.

"Alright. Alright, you get the gun and I'll untie Pops, okay?" Billy ordered and Stu didn't move. "Now!"

"Okay." Stu nodded and turned to get the gun but it wasn't there. "Um... Uh... Houston, we... we have a problem here."

"What?"

"The gun, man. The gun." Stu explained. "I put it right there, and it's not there."

"Where the fuck is it?" Billy demanded.

"Right here, asshole." A voice sneered and they looked to see Gale standing with the gun aimed at them.

"Man, I thought she was dead." Billy said to Stu.

"She looked dead, man." Stu shrugged. "Still does."

"I've got an ending for you. The reporter left for dead in the news van comes to, stumbles on you two dipshits, finds the gun, foils your plan and saves the day." Gale snarled.

"I like that ending." Sidney agreed.

"I know something you don't." Billy smirked at Gale.

Gale went to shoot him but she hadn't turned the safety off so he marched towards her and kicked her into a beam holding the porch roof up. She collapsed on the floor by Dewey, passed out.

"Aw, so sweet." Billy muttered and crouched by her, pointing the gun at her head. "It works better without the safety on." He then cracked his neck for some unknown reason and stepped back into the doorway. "This is Gale Weathers signing off."

"Babe, you're gonna love this!" Stu said but turned to see Sidney no longer there. "Shit."

"What?" Billy sighed and rushed into the kitchen. "Where are they? Where are they?"

Stu started coughing up blood, "I don't know, but I'm hurtin', man."

The phone rang and Billy picked it up, "Hello?"

"Are you alone in the house?" The Ghostface voice asked but it was really Sidney with the voice changer.

"Bitch! You bitch! Where the fuck are you?" Billy demanded.

"Not so fast. We're gonna play a little game. It's called, 'Guess Who Just Called The Police And Reported Your Sorry Motherfucking Ass.'" Sidney sneered.

"Fine her, you dipshit! Get up!" Billy ordered.

"I can't, Billy. You cut me too deep. I think I'm drying here, man." Stu said, leaning wearing as he sat on the chair.

"Talk to her. Talk to her." Billy placed the phone on Stu's shoulder and he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Stu, Stu, Stu. What's your motive? Billy's got one. The police are on the way. What are you gonna tell them?" Sidney questioned tauntingly.

"Peer pressure. I'm far too sensitive." Stu slurred.

Billy grabbed the phone, "I'm gonna to you up, you bitch, just like your fucking mother!"

"You've gotta fine me first, you pansy-asses mama's boy!" Sidney shot back.

"Fuck!" Billy said, throwing the phone at Stu's head.

He whined, "Ow. You fuckin' hit me with the phone, dick!"

"Fucker, where are you?" Billy yelled and started throwing and Brel isn't throngs in the house as if he was a toddler that got told to go to bed.

"Did you really call the police?" Stu asked, talking to Sidney through the phone again.

"You bet your sorry ass, I did." Sidney answered.

Stu started weeping, "My mum and dad are gonna be so mad at me."

Billy yelled, still throwing a temper tantrum, "Ah! Bitch!"

He walked out of the kitchen and heard faint whimpering from the coat closet and stood in front of it, stepping over Dakota's body. He pointed the gun at it but realised it was from the Tv just as Sidney came out in the Ghostface costume and stabbed him in the collar with an umbrella making him drop the knife.

She jabbed the umbrella into his collar again and he fell on the floor as she ripped the mask of her face, picking up the gun and dropping it.  Stu ran out of the kitchen and grabbed Sidney, making them do a rolly-polly.

Sidney got on top of him and kneed him in the balls but he punched her across the face making her roll away from him. She jumped over he settee but he jumped after her, rolling on top of her, "I always had a thing for ya, Sid!"

Sidney bit him harshly before grabbing a vase and smashing it over his head and then stood up by the Tv.

"I'm your dreams." Sidney said before she pushed the Tv onto his face, electrocuting him.

Sidney walked back over to Billy and crouched on her knees, grabbing the Ghostface mask. A hand grabbed her arm and she yelped but saw it was Randy as a very weak looking Dakota was forcing herself to sit up, pressing both hands to her two wounds.

"Oh, my God, Randy. I thought you were dead." Sidney gasped and looked to Dakota. "Oh, God."

"I'm fine." Dakota lied, waving a weak hand at her. "Just bleeding heavily."

"I probably should be dead. I never thought I'd be so happy to be a virgin." Randy confessed.

Randy was suddenly punched in the face by Billy and fell back as Dakota slumped, being knocked down by Randy's body. Billy pounced on Sidney and started choking her, cussing her to gag, "Say hello to your mother."

Sidney poked her finger into his wound and he screamed, raising his knife filled hand in the air to kill her but a bullet pierced through his body and sent him back. Billy tried to push himself backwards until he just slumped on the floor, eyes closed and bloody.

Sidney turned to see Gale at the door with the gun before she helped Dakota up and then Randy. Moving to take the gun from Gale, Sidney walked back over to Billy, Dakota holding onto her for support as she was still bleeding.

"Guess i remembered the safety that time, you bastard." Gale muttered.

"Carful. This is the moment when the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare." Randy said.

Billy sat up and Gale screamed but Sidney shot him i the forehead, "Not in my movie."

Gale screamed again when Sidney's dad crashed through the door of the closet. Sidney helped him as ambulances arrived. Dewey was placed on a stretcher and taken to the hospital while Dakota was taken too because she needed to be stitch her up and have the bullet removed from her shoulder.

Neither of the girls mentioned the kiss after the night, deciding it was the least of their worries although they never forgot about it. 

They just hoped it was all over.

{2140}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 7.8K 23
Cover: twitter acc @.ventur_heartout Content warning: spoilers for Scream (1996), violence, blood, gore, vulgar language You and your sister, Sidney...
143K 2.9K 24
They planned it great. Victims chosen, phone numbers ready, the costume purchased, weapon ready. They're desperate to keep you alive on their initial...
152K 4K 34
Stu Macher x Prescott! Reader [Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Scream or it's characters. I only own my character (the reader) and the dialog I make up] Mu...
13.3K 251 24
Y/N Macher was sixteen years old when she was impregnated by her brother's best friend and her secret boyfriend, Billy Loomis. When the truth came ou...