。14 。

♡

SIDNEY WENT to run though the kitchen and out of the other side but was stopped when Billy stood there with the gun he'd used to shoot Dakota and Randy. Stu chucked the voice changer to him as both boys cornered Sidney in the kitchen.

"What's the matter, Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost." Billy taunted with a smirk.

Sidney gasped and turned back to lean against the kitchen counter, "Why are you doing this?"

"It's all part of the game, Sidney." Stu said, his voice giddy as usual.

"It's called, 'Guess How I'm Gonna Die'!" Billy yelled as he pointed the gun at her.

"Fuck you!" Sidney snapped.

"No, no, no, no. We already played that game, remanned?" Billy smirked and handed Stu the gun as the taller boy presented the knife to him dramatically. "You lost."

"It's a fun game, Sidney. See, we ask you a question, and if you get it wrong, boo-kah! You die!" Stu exclaimed.

"You get it right, you die." Billy shrugged.

"You're crazy, both of you." Sidney gulped.

"Actually, we prefer the term 'psychotic'." Stu beamed, placing his chin on Billy's shoulder.

"You'll never get away with this." Sidney stated.

"Oh, no?" Billy asked as Stu chuckled. "Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame."

"Watch a few movies, take a few notes. It was fun." Stu smiled.

"No!" Sidney whimpered, her body weakening but Billy grabbed her, pushing her back up.

"Where're you goin'?" Stu joked.

Sidney sobbed, "Why? Why did you kill my mother?"

"Why?" Billy paused and then raised his voice, "Why!? Did you hear that, Stu? I think she wants a motive. Hm. I don't really believe in motives, Sid. I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive?"

"Nope." Stu answered.

"Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people? Don't think so!" Billy continued, jolting forwards which caused Sidney to flinch. "See, it's a lot scarier when there's no motive, Sid. We did your mum a favour, Sid. That woman was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like he was Sharon Stone or something."

"Yeah, we put her out of her misery, 'cause let's face it, Sidney, your mother was no Sharon Stone, hm?" Stu hummed, still holding the gun at her.

Billy tapped the edge of the knife on his bottom lip, "Is that motive enough for you? How about this? Your slut mother was fucking my father and she's the reason my mum moved out and abandoned me. How's that for a motive? Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behaviour. It certainly fucked you up. It made you have sex with a psychopath."