。18 。

♡

"HEY I am not a sorority pusher, I just think, despite its trivialities, it is a life-affirming, mentally stable, healthy environment for you two. I mean, look at this place!" Hallie explained as she, Dakota and Sidney all walked into a party that was rather calm and full of mostly blonde girls.

"I think you're taking your psych major a little too seriously, Hallie." Sidney replied as Hallie handed them a small snack. Sidney sniffed it, grimaced and threw it behind her as Dakota stuffed hers into a nearby plant. "We're fine."

"Yeah? That's the beginning to become your theme song. 'We're fine'. Yeah — fucked up, insecure, neurotic and emotional." Hallie continued.

"Calm yourself." Dakota said with raised eyebrows as she pulled off her leather jacket, holding it over her arm.

"Sidney, Dakota, you both made it!" Lois exclaimed, walking with them with Murphy.

"Hi! No, I really mean that." Murphy said. "Hi!"

"Hi." Sidney muttered.

"Do you girls want a drink?" Lois offered, the pair giggling.

"Uh, well, actually, yeah, but y'know what? We'll get it ourselves." Sidney replied and they walked away from the two woman who stared at them, irritated at their dismissive attitude.

Slowly the party began to get more lively as people got drunker. Some people moved into the garden, chugging beers and acting like dicks. Dakota had barely said a word, not sure how to converse with the majority of the people around her. She also found it hard to get a word in edgeways.

"Everyone thinks that sororities are just about blow jobs, but it's not true." Lois said, holding Sidney by the arm.

"We only promote safe, condomed sex." Murphy said, attached to Dakota's. "See, we're about love, respect and responsibility." They all stopped walking, now in the garden of the large house.

"Harmonica style is okay, right?" Lois asked Murphy.

"Oh, yeah." Murphy shrugged.

"Cocktail?" Randy asked them, appearing out of no where behind them.

"What took ya so long?" Sidney inquired.

"And you know, Derek is a Delta Lambda big brother." Murphy said.

"And we like to keep it all in the family." Lois added.