。12 。

♡

SOME PEOPLE had started to leave Stu's house for the curfew. Dakota was standing with Randy near the kitchen as Sidney called up the stairs for Tatum, "Tatum, come on! Do you know where she is?"

"No, I haven't seen her." Stu denied, leaning on his door.

"Ah!" Billy yelled, scaring Sidney as he appeared at the door.

"Oh, Billy. Hey." Sidney said awkwardly, taking a glance at Dakota who was laughing at something Randy had told her, presumably about a horror film.

"Billy. Hmm. What are you doin' here?" Stu asked, tapping his chin.

"I was hoping I could talks to Sid alone." Billy replied.

"You know, if Tatum sees you here, she'll draw blood." Sidney mused.

"And Dakota won't?" Billy joked, nodding towards the woman who was just ignoring their conversation.

"I'll tell you what, why don't you go up to my parents' room? You know, you guys can talk... whatever." Stu grinned cheekily and Dakota rolled her eyes, taking a gulp of her beer.

"Subtlety, Stu. You should look it up." Billy mumbled.

"No, it's okay. We do need to talk." Sidney agreed and pulled Billy inside, the boy punching Stu in the balls as he passed him while Dakota watched them both, knowing her words and Tatum's were the last thing on Sidney's mind.

Randy and Dakota walked over to Stu, the girl just to follow as Randy spoke to Stu, "What's Leatherface doin' here?"

"Cute. He came to make up." Stu smirked as they watched them walk upstairs, fingers linked.

"There goes my chance with Sid. Damn it!" Randy exclaimed quietly.

Dakota shared a glance with Stu, "As if. That's all I'm sayin'. As if."

"Yeah, no chance, Randy." Dakota chuckled.

"And you do?" Randy retorted.

"More than you would." She snorted.

"'As if'. I'm gonna go check on them." Randy scoffed.

"Hey, hey. Come on." Dakota scolded, slapping his back. "Don't be a pervert. Put on the fucking movie."

"You think they're actually doing it?" Randy asked as he started to put the tape in.

"I hope not. He doesn't deserved to have his dick wet." Dakota muttered, flopping back on the settee to watch the film as others gathered too.

The film progressed and they got further, watching as Micheal Myers killed his victims. As someone was stabbed a boy yelled, "The blood is all wrong! Why do they do that? It's too red!"

"Wait. Here comes another." Randy sat forwards and a few exclaimed as another was killed.

"Predictable. I knew he was gonna bite it." Someone else said. "How can you watch this shit over and over?"

"Sh!" Randy and Dakota hissed.

"I wanna see breasts. I wanna see Jamie Lee's breasts!" Stu called. "When do we see Jamie Lee's breasts?"

"Breasts? Not until Trading Places in '83. Jamie Lee was always the virgin in horror movies. She never showed her tits till she went legits." Randy explained.

"Could afford a decent pair." A girl said to her friend who rolled her eyes in agreement, laughing.

"What'd you say? That's why she always outsmarted the killer in the big chase scene at the end." Randy continued. "Only virgins can do that. Don't you know the rules?"

"Yeah, you can't be dickmatised!" Dakota exclaimed. "One of the first rules."

"What rules?" A boy questioned.

"You don't-" Randy paused the Tv and stood up. "Jesus Christ. You don't know the rules?"

"Have an aneurysm, why don't ya?" Stu joked.

"There are certain rules one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. For instance, number one, you can never have sex." Randy started and everyone booed, throwing popcorn at him. "Big no-no! Big no-no!"

"I'm a dead man." Stu smirked, close to a girls face as he stuck his tongue out and Dakota stared at him.

"Men are such shitheads." She muttered and looked back to Randy.

"Sex equals death. Okay? Number two, you can never drink or do drugs." Randy listed and everyone clinked their glasses together, cheering. "No, the sin factor. It's a sun. It's an extension of number one. And number three, never, ever, ever under any circumstances say, 'I'll be right back,' 'cause you won't be back."

"I'm gettin' another beer. You want one?" Stu asked, standing up.

"Yeah, sure." Randy said, waving a dismissive hand.

"I'll be right back!" Stu yelled and everyone exclaimed as he backed out of the doorway.

"You push the laws and you end up dead. Okay, I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife." Randy said, raising his nearly empty beer.

"Don't be so put down that you're a virgin!" Dakota cooed and the people around laughed.

"I'm not- Hey!" Randy shouted and slapped her leg while she laughed at his face.

Some more people left while Randy, Dakota and some other stayed to watch the horror movie. Randy was still performing a commentary, "Look! Here comes the obligatory tit shot!"

"Yes!"

"Oh!"

"Lovely!"

"I'll leave you guys alone." A girl said and walked off.

The cellphone rang by the Tv and Randy slipped off the settee on his knees, answering the phone, "Hello? Yeah? Holy shit. No..." he stood and turned to the group in shock. "Listen up. They found Principle Himbry dead. He was gutted and hung from the goalpost on the football field."

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go over there before they pry him down." A boy laughed and Dakota rolled her eyes at them as they all stood to leave.

"Hey. Hey! Where you guys..." Randy trailed off.

"To the football field!" Someone declared.

"You're not goin', right? We were just getting to the good part." Randy looked to Dakota.

"No, I wanna see her fall. It's comical." Dakota laughed, forcing her mind off the fact Billy and Sidney were having sex in Stu's parents' room.

{977}