Monkie Kid || Vol. 1||

By Jaybird_Dragon2021

You know the story, about how MK becomes the Monkie Kid and takes on demons all around the city with the help... More

Prologue
Morning shenanigans
Meeting the Demon bull family
The release of DBK
Ash???
YOU STOLE THAT?!
Meeting Mei
Recap
A gift given from DBK
Sandy the Water Ogre
Starting the Journey and Getting Grounded
Memory lane
With grief comes new Opportunties
Understanding one another

The End

308 9 1
By Jaybird_Dragon2021

A/n: Ash does end up cursing but only once and it literally one word. This chapter is also longer than the others, I also fianlly got an image of Ash done so you guys get to see what she looks like, but not as a lego

The aura turned out to be MK, who remained in the air as a golden glare shone bright from his body. "Monkey king?!" DBK growled as he moved his hand away from the empowered MK, seeing flashes from the very moments before he was locked under the mountain. But his vison brought him back to see properly as he watched MK opened his closed eyes. He then closed them again as he raised his hand next to his ear, closing his eyes as MK focused. A golden rod shortly appeared in MK's hand before turning into Monkey Kings staff. Once MK had a grip on it, he gasped and laughed joyfully for achieveing his attempt.

"Anime his butt, MK!" Ash yelled as MK closed his eyes again and Monkey Kings cursed crown formed on MK's head. But not as a punishment for MK's attempts to defeat DBK, but as a a symbol of MK's new earned powers. MK then suddenly disappeared in the air before reappearing in front of DBK with a grin, his arm pulled back before releasing a power full punch to DBK's chest. Just that hit alone sent DBK several blocks down the street, even the powerful wind gusts began to break the surrounding buildings.

DBK tried to stop himself from falling by using his clawed hand, but it did nothing so DBK tried to land a hit on MK by using his back cannons. But it didn't matter where he aimed, MK was faster and faster while still taunting DBK like this entire thing was just a game. You could hear everyone cheering as MK faced DBK and aimed his staff at the demon. The staff then grew in length before taking a few quick seconds and growing larger on the end closets to DBK. Once MK pulled his staff back, you could see DBK sitting in a giant crater. Now it was MK's chance.

After spinning the staff a coulpe times, he sliced the remaining building and took the bit that hovered. "Okay! Here we go!" MK yelled as he flew to the top, and as if history wanted to repeat it's self, MK planned to use the building to trap DBK once again. DBK saw this and looked at the building with a livid scowl. "NO!" He yelled and planted his hands on the building just as it was inches away from bringing him back in the Overworld. "NOT AGAIN!" DBK roared as he tried to push back up. It was a fight agaisnt the two before DBK's eyes glowed a bright green, yelling "ENOUGH!". Using a giant surge of power he had been saving, DBK commanded his center piece to morpth into a cannon and blast the building into bits.

This beam hit MK and caused him to faint for just a quick second, his body dirfting through the air before being punched swiftly by DBK. The succesor soaring through the air before lodging himself into a video game agaisnt a building. "You thought you could stand agaisnt me?" DBK growled whislt attempting to gain more power back. MK groaned as he blinked open his eyes, nowing his misson wasn't over yet. "I am the Demon Bull king! I will not let a little theif take victory from my grasp!" DBK challaenged as he stood up and tried to walk over to MK. As DBK was saying this, some debrie fell on MK's face. Hearing the familaer tune, MK looked up to see the game he had collided with was "Monkie Mech Fighters X lV".

Memories of MK's friends swarmed his mind as an idea came to mind. Just believe in yourself, even a smidge can make all the difference. Monkey King's words came into his mind. Moments after being ejected from the lava geyser, he found himself, unharmed, on Flower Fruit Mountain. MK tried his best to convince Monkey King to come back and defeat DBK, only to be told Monkey King didn't fight demons anymore. But MK was told that Monkey King thought MK was the best suited succesor for his powers. Monkey King said that the fight agaisnt DBK would be considered a trial for MK to prove himself. While this seems disappointing, Monkey King was able to convince MK to Keep fighting.

He grunted as he tired to get out of the building, his body still weak from the mass amount of power use and DBK's beam. "You might have that Old fools staff, but you are not the Monkey King." DBK said with a dark chuckle. Pigsy had to hold a fumming Ash back while Sandy stood next by, ready to grab the brash headed girl. When MK looked up, all scratches were gone and even his ache was towed-down. "You're right." MK admitted as he gripped the staff, an idea coming into his mind.

"I'm the Monkie Kid!"

MK spun his staff and lodged it into the ground, the remaining building breaking and morphing into pieces of what seemed to be part of something or someone. As the mech slowly morphed, MK teleported inside the head and prepared for his final attack. He was running low on options and was now listening to his childish side. Mei hummed as Ash was still being held but by Sandy, she was bitting his arms but not hard. "Wait a sec, isn't that the Monkey Mech fighter from the "Monkie Mech Fighters X lV game?" Mei asked, Sandy smacked his forehead as MK stared ahead with a grin on his face. The mech was atleast three times DBK's size and was hovering in the air.

"It's time for you and your family to be brought to Justice!" MK said as he took the controllers and pushed and pulled them around. "Here comes Monkie Kid!" MK said as his taff became large, so it was normal for the mech, and then aimed the weapon at DBK. The Mech brought down MK's final attack on DBK and slowly broke away all the gained armor and power DBK had gained over the cities destruction. The blast wave was so big, it could see it from several planets away, it even caused the planets to move just a bit. "Im...possible." DBK grunted, holding his side as he remained in the crater. He grunted and shielded the glare the Monkie Mech gave off from the light behind it, the Mech had it's arms across it's chest like MK did.

"Nothing is impossible if you just believe in yourself. Make no mistake, you just go M.K.O!" MK said as he commanded the mech to take a victory pose, probably the same one it did when the player won a match with it in the actual game. "Did he just make a pun?" Tang asked as he gestured to the giant mech. "It's a good think he ain't a skeleton with a blue jacket 'cause he just did." Ash confirmed as she was now calmly resting her cheek in her hand, her arm proped up by Sandy's arm. Everyone stopped when they heard a loud groan and saw Redson pull himself out of a pile of broken building pieces.

"Woah, what happened to him? Dude looks like he got hit by twenty buses in one go." Ash said as she watched Redson crawl out. "You're not far from it, except it was with a jet I made and MK was doing the 'running over' bit." Sandy said with a grin, Ash answered with satisfied "Ah." and a nod. "You think this is over? It isn't over BOZO!" Redson yelled at MK, trying to stay standing as his body shook. "Why don't you get out of that dorky mech and just fight me you, coward!" redson yelled, but his threat was empty as exhaustion finally over took his body. He rolled down the debree he was trapped in and eventually into the crater, just a few meters from his injured father.

MK grinned and commanded his mech to reach for Redson, only for a pipe to be thrown into the finger joints. "AH!" MK yelled as his hand went hey wire. "BACK OFF!" A familar voice yelled, both DBK and MK looked up and saw Kamilia's narrowed eyes as she had jumped into the air. She threw another Pipe at the Mech's hand before gracefully landing in front of Redson. DBK seemed surprised by Kamilia's sudden warrior spirit, another rusty pipe in her hands. While this threat was just empty as Redson's a gust of wide surrouned the family, PIF's form vidily appearing the currents as her eyes were narrowed.

"Oh now she appears!" Ash yelled as she gestured to the air currents, suddenly being silenced as Sandy began to scratch her scalp to calm her. "We know when we've been bested. But this won't be the last you see of us, Noodle boy." PIF and then chuckled as she teleported herself and her faimly away from the scene, much to MK's disapointment. "Waht? No! No, no, that's not fair!" MK whined as he gestured to the empty crater. "Oh come on, you can't just run away right when I'm about to win!" MK said as he took the controls again, his disappoiment silenced as he heard Mei call out his name. MK then pushed the window off the mech's chest like it was nothing.

"You totally kicked DBK's butt!" Mei yelled with a giant grin. "Without us, the city would be toast!" Mei said, failling to see that almost the entire city was either gone, trashed or destroyed. MK only laughed before agreeing and jumping out the mech, failing to notice the hawk that landed on the mech's head. It's colors seemed ddly familar, but this was ignored as Mk's other friends walked up to him. "But you know, I couldn't have done it on my own." MK said, trying to make it seem like Mei and the others did do some actually effective damage. He suddenly froze as he felt Sandy's figure above MK, it was still hard to get use to Sandy's giant build was just a small thing compared to his actual behavior. MK turned to Sandy and gasped before Sandy brought Mei and MK into a bear hug.

"You did it little man." Sandy admitted with a giant grin, hugging the two tighter. "You're basically the new Monkey King now!" Mei said, giving her bestfriend the title she knew he'd enjoy. Tang then popped up with a laugh. "Monkie Kid, did you say?" Tang said with a grin as Pigsy walked up to the three. "Oh you did good, kid. You did real good." Pigsy admitted with a proud grin, Sandy set the two down as MK looked around. He stopped as he noticed Ash leaning her back agsint the Mech;s foot, a scowl on her face as she looked into the space to the side.

"Ash?" MK said with a frown as he walked up to her. "I thought you died." Ash said with her brows furrowed, MK laughed nervously. "Yeah, so did everyone else." MK said as he pushed his fingers together, but he looked up and saw how Ash gripped har jacket's tight. He looked away and rubbed his neck with a frown. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you all worry." MK said, Ash shifted her gaze to MK and sighed. She walked up to him and pulled him into a hug, her eyes closed as MK was surprised. "Just, be more careful nextime." Ash asked, MK laughed and hugged Ash back with a happy grin. "Depends on the situation, but you bet." Mk said, Ash finally let go of MK and just looked at him for a good sec.

Then she punched his shoulder very roughly.

"Ow!" MK yelped as he rubbed his shoulder and looked up at Ash. "You deserve that, for scaring the shit out of me." Ash said, MK laughed as he could hear Pigsy yelling at Ash for cursing. "So, what do we do now?" Sandy asked, Mei laughed. "Isn't it obvious?" Mei asked as she put her hands on her hips. "Yeah! Bust up more bad guys." MK said as he imaged his friends to be Monkey King and his old allies. "Or we go eat some noodles?" Tang offered as he was sitting on Mei's shoulders. "Dad, you're going to break her back. Get off Mei." Ash said bluntly, but everyone cheered with Tangs opotion. The Bird on the Mech's head had turned out to be Monkey King, watching his succesor from afar with a proud grin.

Once everyone had gotten som noodles, Monkey King flew off in his bird form. Ash caught the sight of Monkey King and narrowed her eyes. Just because he had been right of MK's beating DBK, doesn't mean Ash had to fully trust the stupid Moneky. But Ash was brought back to seeing Tang trying to take some of Pigsy's noodles. Ash smiled at her friends and looked at the sunrise, finally letting herself relax.

Soon after that, the destroyed city was rebuilt. Ash was grounded for about the entire time the city was built and had to do extra chores. Just cause she's 24 doesn't mean her parents rules don't apply to her, she's literally living in her parents house rent free. Sorta, Pigsy took some of her pay just for tax purposes. MK was hanging out with his friends and training with Ash, aminly just about learning how to shift the staff's shape. Finally, things could rest at peace and the family could relax once more.

Or so you thought......

A/n: You'll get an full color image of Kamilia in the next book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 785 17
MK finds an ancient scroll in Monkey King's 'borrowed' artifacts, of a child with the power of an inextinguishable flame, a child that could destroy...
116K 1.9K 29
So this is a story takes place after they fought lbd and after everything calmed down and came back to normal. Well almost normal... I got a bit insp...
42.5K 1.4K 92
Read and find out, Summary can be found in my ao3 account because Wattpad is acting weird and keeps deleting my title and summary
15.5K 488 12
Red Son has been developing something off of his fire powers, they seem to be more heated, even more for his own liking. At some point, he has an out...