Ukiyo; Living in the moment...

By DaBoiDay

An entire love, or life in one night β™‘ #1 in Bubbletea πŸͺ¦ Goldenguardtoh Decorating Toh πŸͺ¦ Goldenguard Hunte... More

How it all started
Shopping in town
Hitting the shops
They finally meet
Good food
Emira's beauty shop
Fallin' asleep
Morning of
Getting ready
At the castle at last
"Love is an open door"
Where is Y/N?
Touch
Slowdancing with the Golden guard
Hold me tight
The talk
Might regret that in the morning
Get up on that stage
Performance of a lifetime
Just walk off dude
Poor Hunter
Photo booth
Dear diary
"Golden Guard's little princess"
Last dance of the night ☾
...Fire bees
Nurse's office
Burns
Borrowed clothes
Golden Guard VS. Edric & Emira
Emotions
Sneaking and secrets
Emira's dance partner
Sleepover time
Wake up
Penstagram stalker
Golden guard's meeting
Witchy coffee
Fainted
Live with you?!
Gino's thrift shop
Packing
News spreads
Nintendo switch
Character select
Enchanted places
Hunter's scar
Old Nessie' and the first fight
Edric Vs Hunter swimming meet
Swim fast, win the race
Portal mishaps
Memories
Pajamas
He's comfortable
Late night talks
Locked out
Wake up
Breakfast time
Pool days
Getting ready!
Thanks Ed
She's back
Gotta beat em'
You tried to drown my best friend!
Viney saves the day
Edric.. can't backflip
Ed's feels
Willow tree
Adventures of trying to get in the canoe again
Comstellations
"I'm sorry.." "Me too."
Cam- camping?
Constellation boy
Tents?!
Wow, Hunters pretty good at this
Pity
Its not as easy as deep breaths
Talk to me please
S'more sadness for Edric
Party games
Heavy armor
Everyone needs therapy
Kiss marie kill
Pretty.. wow
Evil, evil, evil
Boundaries
Clumsy (kiss?)
Pajamas
One sided hide & seek
Want to know everything about ya
The end

Non-clumsy kiss

539 10 11
By DaBoiDay

Edric POV
"Y/N, you're acting like I can't swim." I rebutted. "That's not it, you know anything could happen." They replied avoiding my eyes as they spoke. "I'm fine, can we focus on that?" I insisted. "Fine." They huffed out.

Your POV
"So, are you guys done..?" He gestured his hands. "Uhh.. well not exactly. We just said we'd go drop off the PJ's before." I laughed awkwardly. "Oh. Well then, go." He replied assertively. "Alright." I laughed. I took Hunter's hand and pulled him back up the dock. "Be safe? I'd really prefer it if you'd go back by the fire or whatever but I can't make you do anything." I groaned at Ed. "Yeah." He sighed.

"So Hunter, I think it's better if we drop off Emira & Viney's through a portal, I don't wanna walk in on anything.." I laughed. "Yeah.." He sighed. "Wait, what about Luz and Amity?" He added. "Oh yeah, guess I should grab something for them too."

I picked out this for Amity,

but without the sleeves since it'd be too hot with them and this for Luz,

Hunter POV
Y/N made two small portals, pushing the pajamas for Luz the human and Amity through one of them and pulling the ones for Viney and Emira out of the other. Then they tapped the portal they'd pushed Luz and Amity's pajamas through, it turned a vibrant green color then returned to normal and they dropped Viney and Emira's clothes through. "Let's head back to the tent then." They smiled.

"Let's." I laughed. "So how do we pick up where we left off..? It's a little awkward. The vibes not right." They stressed.

Your POV
Hunter sat down on the floor of the tent and pulled me down so my hands fell to the ground on either side of him and my knees fell next to his, my face directly in front of him. I admired every mark, freckle or scrape on his face. He had a tan from being in the sun for the last few days. His magenta eyes, met mine and my heart pounded.

"Vibes?" He smirked. "Wow, uh, really good, amazing even." I stuttered, feeling the pressure of his eyes on me. "Awkward?" "Not at all." I replied a little bit quicker than I would normally speak. "Can I kiss you?" "Yes." I blurted out. "Do you want me to?" "Yes." "Ask me to." "Please kiss me?"

"As you wish." He turned his head slightly to the side before falling in towards me. His hand met the side of my face, he gently held me there. He leaned back slightly and I moved back with him until I was laying on top of him and he was down on his forearms.

Hunter POV
They pressed against my chest, their hand pulled in a little closer, going from the ground beside me to onto my leg. From before when I had all the control to now where they had a hand on my chest and one on my leg. Pressing me to the ground.

"Hunter?" They asked pulling back. "Yeah?" "Weird as this sounds, I'm done." "Done?" "Yeah, I don't wanna make out anymore." "That's fine." I replied with a polite smile. "So, what do we do instead?" I asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 1.4K 8
➺ Hunter x [reader]ΰΌ„πŸŒ» ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§ my baby is so fine , my lover's so divine A mini hoard of fun and...
3.6K 106 12
β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύβ˜…β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ Eda Clawthorne, a fiery teen, moved away from her best friend when she was just 13 years old. As time went by, she kept pursuing mu...
16.6K 394 10
One day Luz, your friend starts showing up again around Gravesfield, but she's not alone, all of a sudden she has a girlfriend and 3 friends. One of...