The Feeling's Mutual | JJK

By emmiouija

"I can help you." "Help me with what?" "Sex. I'll teach you." *** You hated your brother's best friend. Jung... More

A Simple Favor
Set in Stone
On Top
Rebound
Water Balloons
Solemnly Swear
No-Go
The Gift
Love is Blind
Rule Breakers
Serendipity
Burning Friday
Hold Me Tight
Love Game
Forever Rain
So Much to Say
You Are the Reason
Feel Something
Taste of Your Own Medicine
Plead the Fifth
Shady Business
Fireworks
Wilco
Like Father, Like Son
Old Habits Die Hard
In Another Life
As It Was
So High
Reborn
Speak No Evil Pt. 1

Edge of Glory

753 45 5
By emmiouija

When you awoke the next morning, your head was pounding. You sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. The room was spinning. You had the worst hangover of your life.

You noticed Jungkook on the floor of your bedroom. He was still asleep. He had no blanket or pillow, simply lying on the cold hardwood ground.

You threw one of your stuffed animals at him and Jungkook jolted awake.

"Oh, good. You're up."

Jungkook held out the stuffed toy, his brows knitted in confusion. "What the fuck?"

"Why're you on the floor?" you wondered.

"Well, you passed out in the kitchen, so I carried you to bed," he informed.

"That's embarrassing."

"Most people were gone by then. They didn't see you."

"Thanks, but that doesn't explain why you're on the floor," you apprised.

"The couches were taken, and I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with sharing a bed, so I just slept here," he clarified.

"You could've slept with me—err, I mean, slept in my bed with me."

Jungkook chuckled. "I know that for next time now."

"Do you...Do you remember what happened last night?" you inquired following a moment of silence.

"No," he replied.

"Are you lying?"

"Yes."

"So then you remember you saying you wanted to fuck me?"

"Yeah, but I was drunk," Jungkook shrugged it off. "It didn't mean anything."

"Right," you breathed. "I'm gonna grab a painkiller. I'll be back in a bit."

"Bring me some too," he requested.

You pulled the covers off of you and carefully stepped over Jungkook. Out of habit, you had the urge to step directly on the bastard, but with how hungover he was, you didn't want to risk Jungkook throwing up on your floor.

After fighting that urge, you made your way into the bathroom. And as you opened the door, you were met with a tall, broad, devilishly handsome man brushing his teeth.

It was Namjoon.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Oh, hey, Oppa," you greeted the older man. "Did you stay over last night?"

He rinsed the toothpaste out of his mouth before speaking again. "Yeah, I slept on the couch."

Ah, so Namjoon was partially the reason why Jungkook was on your bedroom floor.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"I did until Hobi woke me up with his snoring," Namjoon chuckled.

And Hoseok was the other.

"I can't stand snoring either," you giggled. You then pointed to the medicine cabinet. "Can you hand me the Tylenol?"

"Sure," he said, taking a couple of pills for himself.

"Hungover too, huh?"

"Horribly," Namjoon responded. "I wish I got the chance to talk to you last night. Before I got so drunk, I mean."

You smiled. "Yeah, me too."

"But I don't think Jungkook would've liked that," he stated, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're his friend. He wouldn't have cared."

"After seeing how he got with Jiho, I'm not sure about that."

"Sorry," you expressed, apologizing for how Jungkook had acted. "He just gets a little jealous sometimes."

"It's weird, y'know? He never got that way with Sarang."

"He didn't?"

"No," Namjoon shook his head. "Jungkook must really like you."

Or Jungkook was just trying to sell his lie and was doing it very well.

You nodded. "I should, um...get this Tylenol to him."

"Right," he concurred. "I'll see you around, Y/N."

***

"You were gone for a while," Jungkook noted when you entered your bedroom again.

"I was talking to Namjoon," you imparted, handing him the bottle of pills.

"Did he say anything? Like, about us?"

"He definitely believes we're together."

"Thank god," he exhaled in relief. "Guess we did good last night, huh?"

"Yeah, he really bought it," you uttered. "Actually, he said you must like me a lot because you never acted that jealous with Sarang."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Namjoon saw what happened between you and Jiho," you explained.

"Oh."

"Yeah, you should win an Oscar for that performance," you joked.

"You should too," Jungkook laughed before popping a few painkillers into his mouth. He swallowed them with a big gulp of water. "So...when did you wanna come over for your next lesson?"

"When I no longer feel like I'm dying."

"Tonight then?"

You scoffed. "Are you insane?"

"What do you mean?" he questioned. "Just keep taking Tylenol and you'll be fine by tonight."

"Kook."

He put his hands up in surrender. "Alright, we'll do it some other time."

"No," you sighed after a moment of thought, "I'll come over tonight."

Jungkook's mood seemed to elevate. "You will?"

"As long as I'm feeling better," you replied.

"Nine again?"

You nodded.

"Cool," he smiled. "I'm gonna head home then. I'll see you later."

"See you later, Kook."

***

You arrived at Jungkook's apartment at nine o'clock on the dot. You were still hungover, but not nearly as bad as you were earlier. Before knocking on his door, you took two more painkillers just in case your headache came back with a vengeance.

"Well, don't you look lovely this evening," Jungkook said as he opened the door.

"Dickhead," you grumbled under your breath. You had tried to make yourself appear better than you felt, but apparently, it hadn't worked.

"I'd offer you a glass of wine," he began while you sat on the couch, "but I never wanna be around alcohol again."

"I don't blame you," you giggled. "We went a little overboard last night, didn't we?"

"I think 'overboard' is an understatement," Jungkook articulated, setting down a glass of water for each of you. He then took a seat, crossing his leg. "I have a few questions I need to ask you before we start."

"Oh, boy. Interrogation time."

"Exactly," he chuckled. "Now, tell me. Have you touched yourself since we were together last?"

Ugh. Why did he have to start with that one?

You nodded, slightly uncomfortable with the question, yet also annoyed because, well, it was Jungkook.

"I'm only asking because I noticed the body pillow you sleep with every night has been on the floor. It's been in the same spot since our first lesson."

"Yeah, so?"

Jungkook leaned in. "You were humping it while you thought of me, weren't you?"

You didn't respond.

"I figured," he smirked. "You threw it on the floor once you were finished because you were disgusted with yourself, right?"

"How do you know all of this?" you wondered.

"You're so easy to read, Y/N," Jungkook simpered. "That's how."

You rolled your eyes. "Laugh it up."

"I'm not laughing," he stated, scooting closer to you. "I love that you thought of me while getting yourself off."

"You're not grossed out?"

"Not at all," Jungkook apprised. "How else do you make yourself come?"

You grimaced. "Why do we need to discuss my techniques?"

"I want to know every detail about what gets you off. That way, I know what you like."

Finally, you acceded. "I only use my pillow."

"You've never tried your fingers or a vibrator?"

"My fingers don't get me off, and I don't own any toys."

"Sometimes, your own fingers don't feel as good as someone else's," informed Jungkook. "Would you be willing to try a vibrator?"

You shrugged. "I suppose."

Jungkook extended his hand out. "Come with me."

Reluctantly, you took his hand in yours, and he led you into his bedroom. You sat on the edge of the bed while Jungkook sifted through the bottom drawer of his nightstand. He then pulled out a large white sex toy.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "What the hell is this?"

"A vibrator, genius."

"This is a vibrator? It's huge."

"It's 'cause it's insertable."

"You're telling me you shove this thing...up there?"

"No, you shove it up your nose," Jungkook deadpanned.

You glared at him.

"It's only six inches, Y/N," he went on. "If you're wet enough, it won't seem that big."

"I don't know about this, Kook."

"You don't have to insert it. We can just use it as a normal vibrator today."

"Okay," you breathed, feeling a bit better.

"And don't worry, it's clean," Jungkook notified. "I sanitize after every use."

"Alright," you acknowledged. "So how do we do this?"

Jungkook joined you on the bed and leaned his back against the headboard. He then spread his legs, ushering you to settle in between them. "Take your clothes off first."

"Y-You want me naked?"

"Well, you can leave your top on," he declared. "But everything else has to go."

"Can you close your eyes?" you entreated.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Y/N," Jungkook groaned, yet complied anyway.

You removed your pants and underwear before you positioned yourself in the middle of Jungkook's legs. He reached down to feel your bare thighs, ensuring you followed directions. His eyes must've still been closed.

"I need to be able to see to help you, y'know."

"Fine," you groused. "You can look now."

"Wow, thanks," he muttered, handing you the vibrator. "If you click the power button and turn it up to the third speed, I think that'll be enough for you."

"Whoa!" you exclaimed when you powered it on. "This thing's got some kick to it, huh?"

You felt Jungkook's chuckle quiver against your back. "If you can't take this seriously, then I can't either."

"Right. Sorry," you apologized.

"Okay," he moved on. "Now, place it on your clit. You do know where your clit is, right?"

"I'm not a moron, Kook."

"I was just asking," Jungkook defended himself.

When you eventually placed the vibrator against your clit the way Jungkook had instructed you to, you jumped as soon as it made contact.

"Sorry," you apologized once more. "It's just a little...overwhelming."

"It can be at first," said Jungkook, delicately stroking your thighs to soothe you. "Do you want me to do it for you? Just until you get used to it?"

You nodded.

"I need to you relax though," he whispered in your ear. "Can you do that for me, Y/N?"

Again, you nodded.

"Spread your legs more."

You did as you were told, and then slowly, Jungkook pressed the vibrator to your clit. His touch was lighter than your own. You leaned into him, humming softly at the sensation.

It felt amazing, however, you weren't sure you could come by this alone; especially since you were so nervous. Somehow, Jungkook must've known that because soon, he forced you to tilt your head, exposing your neck to him. He bent down to leave open-mouthed kisses on the lissom skin. Your lips parted, a whine escaping your throat.

In mere minutes, your neck had become littered with bruises, yet you didn't care; you were too busy in paradise.

You gripped Jungkook's thighs as he continued to tease your clit. You were practically begging to come at this point, but Jungkook wouldn't allow it, and he pulled the vibrator aside.

"You need to edge yourself," Jungkook divulged. "You'll come harder."

He proceeded to explain that in edging, you build the arousal, and as you're about to come, you deliberately delay your release. Jungkook said when you finally permit it, your orgasm will be stronger and more pleasurable. It was a tad infuriating, but he promised you it would be worth it.

Jungkook then handed over the reins. He kept reminding you to edge yourself if you wanted a powerful climax. It was difficult to do; it took a lot of willpower. All you desired was for Jungkook to take back the control. You liked when he did the work. It wasn't that you were lazy or anything. It was just more satisfying when he did it.

"Kook," you whimpered.

He nibbled on your earlobe. "Use your words, baby."

"Please let me come this time," you implored on the third occurrence of edging yourself. "Please."

"Just a little longer."

"I c-can't."

Jungkook grabbed your wrist to remove the toy, repeating, "A little longer, okay?"

He pressed another open-mouthed kiss to your neck, tugging gently on the skin with his teeth. Jungkook licked over the hickey to alleviate any pain he may have caused. You bit down on your lower lip to stifle a moan.

Still grasping your wrist, he placed the vibrator on your clit once more. Jungkook held it there, never letting go of you. He firmly pressed the toy to your body, and finally, finally, Jungkook allowed you to come. However, when you were finished, he didn't pull it away. He continued to hold it against your flesh.

"Too much," you panted. "T-Too much, Kook."

"Shhh," Jungkook silenced you.

Overstimulated, your nails dug into his forearms. This didn't bother him though. Jungkook plainly smirked at your reaction.

"Can you give me one more?" Jungkook wondered, pecking the back of your ear.

You shook your head. "I can't."

"C'mon, Y/N," he requested. "I wanna see your cum all over my bedsheets. Make a mess for me."

He didn't even have to say anything because your cunt was already dripping from the earlier exploits. His obscene words merely furthered it.

You let him pleasure you again. It only took a minute for you to start crying out in bliss. Your legs trembled from the insane amount of ecstasy you felt.

"Good girl," he cooed as you came down from your high. "That's my good girl."

"Kook," you whined, wanting him to take the vibrator off of your clit. And this time, thankfully, he obeyed. You weren't certain you could go another round.

"You did so well," he later praised.

"I did?"

"Mhm," Jungkook hummed, kissing your shoulder. He then had you turn around to face him and quickly captured your lips in a heated kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, plunging your tongue into his mouth. Jungkook moaned, delighted that you gained the courage to take the initiative.

With your knee, you could feel how hard his erection was pushing against his jeans. Jungkook sucked a sharp breath through his teeth at the contact.

"Should I make you feel good now too?" you asked quietly.

"Not tonight," Jungkook objected. "We can save that for next time."

"But..."

"I'll take care of myself later," he chuckled. "Don't worry about it."

Afterward, Jungkook helped dress you, slipping on your panties and bottoms. The two of you then cuddled on the other side of the bed, away from where you had stained his sheets. You forced him to watch a "chick flick" again. This time, you played Clueless, another must-see classic.

"Is this gonna be an aftercare tradition?" Jungkook questioned with a laugh.

"Probably," you answered, your cheek laying on his chest. "Is that a problem?"

"Nope, not at all," he replied. "As long as you're happy."

And oddly, you were.

Jungkook spoke up again a few moments later. "Can I establish another rule?"

"Is rule-making gonna be an aftercare tradition?" you mocked him.

"No," he chortled. "I just wanna add one."

"Okay, what is it?"

"It's probably pretty obvious, but we shouldn't see anyone else while we're...together."

"I didn't plan on it," you giggled.

"Good."

"Where'd this come from? Did you really think I'd be seeing someone?"

"No, it's just that I don't want people thinking we're cheating or whatever," Jungkook apprised. "Like, if they saw us on a date, but not with each other."

"Right," you agreed. "You won't have to worry about me dating around though."

It's not like people were asking you out on dates anyway.

He began to stroke your arm adoringly. "Thanks."

You looked up at him. "For what?"

"For going along with all of this," he imparted.

"Well, I needed your help, and you needed mine," you responded. "In your words, it's a mutual exchange."

"Yeah...just a mutual exchange."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 11.7K 26
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] ✧ Four years. Four years since Kim Taehyung had seen Jeon Jungkook, yet the memory of their last conversation was still fresh...
84.5K 6.2K 41
" I may look cool and calm at time but in my mind I've killed you 20 times in 5 minutes in 10 different ways. " He cracked his neck in a devillike...
24.5K 853 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...