Broken Girl

By aardhyaverma

A small girl abandoned by her family due to some problems. She doesn't know where she is going... What is ha... More

Copyright
Introduction of story
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Character sketch
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9

Chapter - 6

2.3K 201 37
By aardhyaverma

•••••••••••••••

MM mansion

MM mansion is all silent today.
Bcoz from yesterday they are getting shock one by one... Arre why don't they get shock. Yesterday manik been attacked but saved by NK team. Then he unintentionally said something which make NK team blood boil and without thinking anything they just aim him by their guns , but after getting command by ACP they drop their gun. But still they were furious . So , they answer back , that they were following all of them from last two days and they didn't even notice them. (...............)
And today., They get to know that in their house.Someone is planning about how to attack on them , And they didn't even know. Forget it...They didn't even know that their servants are also involved in this.
And then lastly they get to know that in there house there is a secret safe in one of room .

Present

In pari room

Abhijeet , daya and sanjana are checking the room kneely and trying to not miss any clue. While Dr monami and Dr tarika are also present. Monami is looking after that paper while tarika was taking finger and foot print which are present in room.
Exactly that time karan enter with siddharth but he disguset himself like no one able to recognize.

Sanjana told karan and siddharth what happened and how that wall get open and they found safe... Siddharth understand and start doing his work.

Karan also start looking at room kneely ,then his eye fall on family members. He look towards other officers than look back at them.
He sign then walk close to them.

" You guys wanna say something about it. " Karan asked raising his eyebrows while looking at everyone face for any kind of expression but non.

" We seriously have no clue about it , we didn't even know that our servants are also involved in these attacks. " Abhishek reply in low voice feeling guilty that their children are getting attack and threads letter from their own house , And the criminal , who are doing all this are living in their own house.

"That toh I'm seeing Mr Mehra. " Karan reply in stern tone.

" What about shyam and himanshu (karan look confuse hearing those names... Then ask "who" ) these are the name of our servant... Whom you take with you. " Ram asked then immediately said after seeing him confused.

" They are in our coustardy. Mam is investigating about it ,Don't worry they will blurted out soon. " Karan reply while giving a nodded.

" Is N... I'm mean mam is here. " Manik asked him hesitatly but immediately correct himself after seeing karan give him a murderous look, manik been scared gulped down.

" Yes , and She know everything . " Karan reply them in short.

" Karan, I have to do few test then only I can tell you about this paper. " Monami said while coming from behind.

" If your and tarika mam work is done than go with john ,He is outside. " Karan nodded and said softly while listening his tone all family members look shocked.

" Sir , the safe is open ." Sid said. Karan look back and nodded.

Karan wear his gloves and start taking things out. While other are seeing the things with weired looks.

" Pen , paper's and what's with this box. " Sanjana said the things name after seeing them for whole 1 min.

" Yrr , Now what type of game is this " Daya said after seeing the things which were in safe.

" Dr tarika take finger prints from pen , papers and from that safe also. And about this box then I think it's a puzzle type box... It will open when we will solved this puzzle. " Monami said to tarika and then pick the box carefully in her hand and said after observing it.

" Puzzle... Which puzzle ??" Abhijeet asked in confusion.

" Sir I'm talking about this. You all are seeing this puzzle which is drawn or say this zig zag design.... Only it will lead us to open this box. " Monami reply them .

" How will it open ?? Mainly how will we solve this puzzle. " Daya asked her while looking at the box.

" It's not that difficult daya , but we have to do it very carefully. If we failed two time then third is our last. And if we want to open it fast then we want a professional. I'm Right monami ? " Tarika filled them with quick information.

Monami nodded

" I can give a try to this." Sid said while looking toward box carefully.

" Are you sure... You can do this. " Karan asked him.

" 80 % but still I need to some research on it before trying . " Sid reply him.

" Okay then take it with you. Dr tarika and Dr monami take these thing and start your research ,Sir you both can also leave and take him. Me and sanjana will take care of other's. "
Karan said to them after seeing around.

All nodded and moves out while karan and sanjana stay their and moved toward living room after looking the room.

Family is also present their... Karan and sanjana are writing the names of all servants and bodyguards with their photos.

In evening....

Cavya and dhrulya also come with prerna ,But seeing karan and sanjana they remember manik aim scene & get scared while prerna got confused but after meeting other they get to know what happened today. All of them are shocked to know... While prerna got more shocked to listen they directly aim their gun on manik.... Prerna asked them if they all are fine or not while she hug manik.

" That means they are doing there job with full concentration. " Prerna said to everyone after listening everything.

" Prerna if you were here na yesterday than you can see by your eyes that they are very serious about there job and mostly they are scary. "
Cabir said while remembering the scene which was dangerous ( according to him) & get scared .

Sanjana and karan was passing by them that time but sanjana hear kabir saying last line and chuckled gaining everyone attention.... Karan look at her in confusion.

" I'm sorry but if you see mam than you all will say that she is more scary than us. " Sanjana said.

" Gods knows, what she will be doing with both servant. May God rest them in peace." Karan reply while imagination there situation . He chuckle shaking his head.

Saying this both went away toward there room.... But listening there words .... Younger clan get scared.

But they chuckled their through and start talking with each other.

All had there dinner together but karan and sanjana had their dinner on their respective rooms.
After completing their dinner both start checking mansion security and then after discussing something , both sleep in their rooms.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
On the other side.

In a isolated area.

There you all can see a small warehouse.

Inside there is a small room which is surrounded with darkness but there is a table lamp which in on and beside their you can see two mans are tied on chairs with ropes.
They both are literally beaten up very bardly that blood are still coming out from there wounds.

After sometimes both hear footsteps and start shivering in fears.

They both look up and see a person standing in front of them with a smirk in face , but that person face are still covering in darkness.

" So , if you both want to open your mouths then open fast.... Or else I'm gonna start my tortured. " That person said in a deep voice that both man get more scared.

" We are telling... But please don't beat us. " 1 Man said hurriedly thinking about torture his whole body shake in fear.

That person smirk and take seat in front of them.

" Start then. " Person said.

" We are working for someone. He tell us to give him every details of malhotra and mehar. We meet him 1 year ago.... From that time we are working for him. " 2 man said in scared tone.

" We never see him , he always call us and tell us to meet him but he never show his face. He always wear a mask. " Man said and start tell the details of his personality .

" What the actual work you both are doing for him. " Person said after giving a small nodd .

" Sending threaden letters and sending details of kids. Sometime we send goons for manik and aman sir." Man said after gulping down in fear.

" But we never wanted to harm them... He used to threaten us to do. " 2 man added while looking at each other.

" What about that room ?? " Person asked them while looking at gun on table.

" That was there daughter room and we made it our planning room. Sir tell us that in that room .... We will get some papers and some boxes which we have to throw sometimes in mukti mam , aman and manik sir room. " Man reply in fear after seeing the person eye on gun.

" Anything else....(both man look at each other nervously) if you both don't tell me than you are gonna face consequences. So, think before you regret not telling me. " Person asked them again while taking the gun from table.

" Some days ago when we goes to meet him.......................................
.....................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................... After that we didn't meet him. We tell you everything now please leave us. " Man said everything then both man started to plead to leave them.

" I'll leave you both but not now. " Person reply with a smirk .

Saying this that person leave from there after locking them.

(I know you guys must have guessed that there are NK and both man are those servants)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Somewhere in India

A man in yelling at someone on phone....his back is facing .

" And what the fuck you people were doing? Bloody moron !!! You are good for Nothing. I told you to keep an eye on everyone but you are saying that cameras are not working and also our mans are catch by cid. How come cid reach there? Listen I just want you to complete my work or else you are gonna pay for this.(saying this he cut the call and said frustrated to himself) No, I won't let any cid ruined my plan. I'm planning from so long to destroy them... I won't back off this time. This time I'm gonna kill them.
(Saying this he call someone and said)
Attacks on them and I want detail of other & cid members who are staying there in an hour. " Man said shouting in anger.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Somewhere in the world.

In a room

We can see a man in 26 is standing in his balcony while looking at his phone screen which has someone picture.

" Where are you ? I'm craving to see you. I missing you come back.... See what have you done to me. My one mistake lead you to go away from me and I'm regreting that. I'm finding you everywhere like a mad person but you just got disappeared in air and I very well know that you itself close every door which lead me to you. But I need you please come back... I'm ready to do anything which you say. But please come back to me... I can't live without you please come back to me. I'm sorry.... I'm sorry please come back. " Man said with teary eyes .

He cry sitting there only while hugging his phone.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys... I know I'm late but I got stuck somewhere... Sorry for keeping you all waiting.

But for now enjoy the chapter and it's a long update too... SO , keep reading my stories and showing your love.

Next update will be after you all give me a good response and lots of votes❤️

Your author

Aardhya💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 4K 12
after talent hunt what will happen when manik and nandini suddenly disappeared because of some situations and later they meet fab5 in the space reuni...
1.9K 635 31
Cover credit : The amazing and wonderful @hudhasmiles123 "She set out to capture him and the only one who was captured..was her." Darrel had a mounta...
530 3 29
And there he was. Looking right at me with an astonishment look on his face. His lips parted slightly, his face drained away with no color. His haz...
91.1K 9.6K 37
She is a sweet, bubbly, adorable girl that can win anyone's heart. He is this monster, as she likes to call him, he hides his emotions behind a wall...