Teach Me || NaHyo

By 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... More

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 15

316 24 18
By 9YoursTruly6

Jihyo's POV

"Have you cleaned that cave of yours this week? The last time I was there I almost drowned and died in whatever laid on the floor." Jeongyeon asked me as we sat with each other in the teacher's lounge.

"Does it even matter?" I rolled my eyes at her, "You're not the one to live there."

The science teacher has been bothering me about my life all day- first she asked me if I ate, then she asked me if I made sure to buy new groceries and even if I showered.

It seemed like she was becoming my mom.

"Do you think I care? If you don't clean your home then what will your girlfriend think of you when she comes over?" She smirked and raised her eyebrows at me.

I inhaled deeply and raised my hand before smacking her on the head, "Stop saying that she's my girlfriend!"

The woman laughed out loud and stared at my face, "Since when do you get so mad when I imply you have a girlfriend, seems like it might be true?"

How am I still alive with this human beside me.

"I'm not mad."

"You surely do get bothered by the fact that I called the girlfriend thing out."

If she doesn't shut it now..

"Heyy, Nayeon!"

I turned around as fast as I could just to see Nayeon standing behind me with a smile.

"Hello, Jeongyeon." She said and walked over to the blonde- deciding to sit beside her today.

"Why are you sitting with me? Don't you usually take a seat beside Jihyo?" Jeongyeon asked her as she pulled the chair back for the English teacher, who sat down not much later.

"Not that I mind you sitting beside me." My best friend winked.

Gross.

"I thought about doing things differently today, and so I'll sit next to you." Nayeon said and put her drink and food on the table infront of her.

"If it's because Jihyo smells bad, then you could just say so. It's no secret that Jihyo lives in a garbage hole."

I shot her a glance that told her to shut the fuck up- not like she'd listen but she'd probably dial it down a bit.

I heard the brunette laugh shortly after before looking over at me.

Her smile made me avert my eyes to somewhere else as I felt my heart beginning to throb.

There fell a silence amongst us all, one where no one looked at each other and just ate.

I felt a pair of eyes on me after a while.

So I looked up and met Nayeon's orbs, staring into my own. I felt myself melt under her stare- but I didn't dare to look away this time.

Instead I leaned in towards her automatically.

A pink tint was starting to show on her cheeks, overpowering the blush she already had from her makeup.

It was cute.

Nayeon was cute.

I got taken out of my staring contest by Jeongyeon putting her finger into my ear, which made me groan out loud and grab onto her finger.

"Ow, ow, ow!" The blonde whined as I twisted her finger, "Jihyo!"

After a while I finally let go.

The girl glared at me and held her finger as if it was her child.

"You're mean." Is what she told me.

I rolled my eyes at her, "And you're disgusting for putting your finger into my ear." She finally shut up after that.

"You two really are something." I heard Nayeon laugh as she looked between the both of us.

A smile tugged at my lips as I looked at her bunny teeth.

Jeongyeon kicked my leg under the table, signaling me that I was giving myself away.

I straightened my posture and covered my mouth, attempting to stop smiling but it seemed like the most difficult thing in the world right now.

When after 5 seconds I still couldn't get myself together, I got up.

"I'm going to the restroom, I'll be back soon."

Right after that I left the table and the room, walking along the hallway to go to the restroom of the teacher's.

I still felt somewhat flustered by Nayeon. The only thing she did was smile, and it melted me from the inside.

It was embarrassing.

I pushed the door of the restroom open and walked in, rushing inside and just standing infront of the mirror once I was inside.

My eyes scanned my face and needless to say- I surely was blushing.

I placed my hands against my cheeks to feel how bad it was, and it seemed like I almost burned my palms.

What the actual fuck was Nayeon doing to me?

"God." I muttered under my breath and leaned down by the sink, drinking some water in attempt to calm my heart.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

My head raised up right after I heard someone familiar yell out in the distance.

"I'll teach you!"

Another fight, just great!

I shook my head and stood up straight, checking my outfit and correcting it where it was wrinkled.

Just then I heard a scream that rippled through my body.

"Hey!"

More screams and yelling followed soon after.

Was someone being murdered or something?

Can there never be a day with no violence in this life?

I turned around on my feet and walked to the door of the restroom, opening it up and looking into the distance of the hallway.

Dahyun was being held back by Jeongyeon as she was yelling out whatever while Nayeon was knelt down beside Chaeyoung. The blood on the floor hinted me that someone was hit good.

I walked towards the situation and soon Chaeyoung stood up and was launching herself at Dahyun who quickly shut up with insulting my student.

When she raised her fist, I decided to make myself known.

"Son Chaeyoung!" I exclaimed when she was 2 meters away from hitting the redhead.

My heels echoed throughout the hallway as I went towards the shorter girl who was now looking at me- the area underneath her nose covered in blood.

She soon turned her head back around to Dahyun and that's when I grabbed her hand, lowering it down beside her.

I took the girl with me with my arm around her shoulder to my classroom.

I had to know the situation first before acting upon this.

But I wanted to start the conversation easy at first.

"How have you been doing?"

Chaeyoung gave me a weirded out look, which was understandable. It's an out of place question for what I just saw.

"I've been doing fine." Was what the girl told me with no added things.

My eyes met hers.

"What happened?" I asked her when neither of us said anything.

Her head then hung low and the blood started to flow again, but she didn't notice.

"It's.. complicated." I heard her murmur after a while before looking back up at me, "But Dahyun got angry because of something that happened and flew at me, which resulted in.. all of this."

"And I assume she hit you first?" I asked as I opened my drawer and got a tissue for the girl.

She nodded.

A little sigh left my mouth before I pushed the tissue into her hand. Chaeyoung gave me a confused face as she looked at me.

"Your nose." I chuckled at her and pointed to the blood that was coming out of her nostril.

She gave me a small 'oh' before wiping the blood away with the tissue.

"Please be careful next time. I don't know what made her so mad but she can do a lot of damage to you if you do it again." I told her before giving her some extra tissues.

I got up and walked over to her. The girl turned to me and I bent down infront of her, "Let me take a look."

Chaeyoung removed the tissue from her nose and let me take a look, but I couldn't figure out what she had.

So I pinched the bridge of her nose and moved it a little bit, receiving a whine from the student.

"You'll have to go to the nurse, I can't figure out of it's broken or bruised."

I got up and she did the same, following me outside of the classroom.

As I opened the door, I saw Nayeon standing infront of me, staring at the both of us with worry on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked and walked over to Chaeyoung and patted her back.

The girl nodded to her English teacher.

"C'mon, let's take you to the nursery." I said and took her with me, hearing Nayeon follow us close behind.

---

"Here, go sit down." I gestured for her to sit down on one of the beds that stood in the room.

She did so and looked up at me, awaiting something.

And she was right in that.

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry to ask but what was the reason Dahyun attacked you?" I pulled out the chair next to her bed and sat on it.

Chaeyoung got visibly nervous from me asking her that question.

It must be something big if it's her who got nervous.

"Well, it's because-"

"Chaengie?!"

The panic on Chaeyoung's face already gave me the answers I needed.

"Mina?!" She questioned out loud as the Japanese came closer to us.

I gave Chaeyoung a look that told her I wanted clear answers from her sooner or later.

I moved backwards with the chair as Mina came closer.

"W-What are you doing here?" The Korean stuttered when Mina looked at her with huge concern.

"I heard what happened from other students and I just had to check on you."

The girl sat down on the bed right beside Chaeyoung and cupped her face, not even acknowledging my presence in the room.

"Are you okay? You didn't break your nose, right?" Mina asked her as she came closer to Chaeyoung.

That was my cue to stand up and leave the room.

I walked away from the 2 girls and went outside the nursery- bumping into someone because I was looking down to the floor while holding my head in my hands.

~->                             •                              <-~

Nayeon's POV

I waited for a while outside of the nursery while Jihyo was inside with Chaeyoung.

Dahyun was already taken away by Jeongyeon and was now at the principal, or at least that's what I expected to happen. The girl has had multiple times where she caused trouble with other students this school year.

I can remember one time in the beginning of the year when she was sat next to Mina in the cafeteria and a boy walked up to Mina, greeting her and trying to score a conversation.

The Korean had snapped when he made physical contact with her and almost killed him if it wasn't for the teachers who held her back.

But Chaeyoung and Dahyun got along well from what I saw during the breaks and my lessons, so I didn't understand what caused the pale girl to suddenly snap at her friend- but I shouldn't be the one to judge because I had no idea what actually happened.

I started to think about what could've happened between the two girls, perhaps a disagreement? That wouldn't be logical, Dahyun rarely gets mad over a disagreement.

Maybe it's because Dahyun was in a bad mood and Chaeyoung bothered her at the wrong time.

Or it's the fact that Mina and Chaeyoung have been getting closer.

My mind was taken off course as I felt someone walk into me, which resulted in me falling backwards onto the floor with a body ontop of mine.

Luckily I didn't fall too nastily, but it for sure did hurt just a bit.

I opened my eyes and saw Jihyo's face an inch away from mine- her eyes staring into mine as she laid ontop of me, flabbergasted. She opened her mouth to probably say something, but no words came out.

The same counted for me, but I quickly shut my mouth again.

My eyes scanned her face before they automatically moved down to her cleavage, which was very much exposed to me at this point.

Just when I was about to look straight at her chest, she got off of me and grabbed my hands- helping me to get up too.

Why did I just try to look-

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you." She apologized to me quickly and bowed infront of me.

I heard myself gulp rather loudly before I shook my head, knowing it wasn't her fault.

A smile made its way onto my lips as I watched her, "It's fine, I should've watched where I stood and moved out of the way."

God, how embarrassing is it that I didn't move out of her way when she walked. I even saw her walking towards me with her head in her hands but I didn't even move an inch.

"You didn't get hurt, did you? I don't know if you got hit on your back back then, but are you hurt?" Jihyo asked me quickly with big eyes, obviously worried about me.

How could someone have such a precious soul.

A laugh came from me before I shook my head. I put my hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes, "I didn't get hurt too badly."

"Do I need to take you to the nurse aswell?" Jihyo smiled and tilted her head to the side.

A snort escaped my mouth, "No, that won't be needed, no."

It was silent between us now.

"Well, I should be going now. I'll see you around." She eventually told before she turned around and left me standing alone.

Then the thought from before came up in my mind- I wanted to ask her out on a friendly date.

That's the least I could do for her when she saved me that day at school and had taken me out of the hospital later that week. Aswell as her care for me and bringing me to school everyday since I couldn't get here myself.

When I looked back at the raven haired, I saw that she already was far ahead, but that wouldn't stop me from going after her.

So I ran across the hallway and towards the math teacher, "Jihyo!" I called out to her.

She turned around and tilted her head when I halted right infront of her.

I suddenly felt myself get a little nervous for some reason.

"Uhm, this might sound odd or whatever but I want to take you on a date to a really nice place, the food's amazing and so is the cafe itself." I managed to say without stuttering even once.

Not only did I want to take her on a date as thank you- but I also wanted her to get some of that stress off her shoulders and perhaps even talk to her on a more personal level.

I'm rather quite curious about Jihyo either way.

"Oh sure, I wouldn't mind." She smiled and I saw her fidget with her fingers. "On which day were you planning to go?"

"Tomorrow, how about tomorrow?" I told her while also questioning if she was available that day. Jihyo nodded at the suggestion.

"Great!" I sighed out happily and smiled wide at her.

Jihyo returned the smile and walked away again after waving me goodbye.

Going out to a cafe with Park Jihyo, that doesn't sound all too bad.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
217K 7.9K 42
You push and pull me like the waves... - a Michaeng fanfic - Mina, a workaholic CEO, cold as ice, prepare to avoid her gaze... Chaeyoung, a talented...
14.4K 394 8
What if they're real? Or what if it's just fan service? Are they really dating each other? Or are they dating different people? Based on true events...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...