π“˜π“π“₯π“˜π“’π“£π“€π“’ | π—žπ—© βœ” 🍁

By _d_n_i_

.............................................................................. " what a-are you , get away fr... More

π–ˆπ–π–†π–—π–†π–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–—π–˜ πŸ₯€
π–‰π–—π–Žπ–“π– πŸ₯€
π–—π–†π–“π–ˆπ– πŸ₯€
π–‹π–†π–—π–™π–π–Šπ–— πŸ₯€
π–’π–†π–“π–˜π–Žπ–”π–“ πŸ₯€
π–•π–—π–Šπ–˜π–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š πŸ₯€
π–‰π–Žπ–“π–“π–Šπ–— πŸ₯€
π–†π–šπ–—π–† πŸ₯€
π–‘π–Šπ–›π–Ž πŸ₯€
π–—π–†π–Œπ–Š πŸ₯€
π–ˆπ–”π–‘π–‰ πŸ₯€
π–—π–šπ–Žπ–“ πŸ₯€
π–—π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–˜π–™ πŸ₯€
π–ˆπ–”π–“π–™π–—π–”π–‘ πŸ₯€
π–›π–†π–’π–•π–Žπ–—π–Š? πŸ₯€
π–ˆπ–‘π–Žπ–‹π–‹ πŸ₯€
π–†π–“π–Šπ–œ πŸ₯€
π–™π–”π–šπ–ˆπ– πŸ₯€
π–˜π–šπ–—π–—π–Šπ–†π–‘ πŸ₯€
rπ–Žπ–‰π–Š πŸ₯€
π–†π–—π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–—π–ž πŸ₯€
π•½π–†π–Žπ–‰πŸ₯€
π–›π–Šπ–—π–›π–†π–Žπ–“ πŸ₯€
π–‰π–Šπ–ˆπ–Žπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“ πŸ₯€
π–ˆπ–”π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–Žπ–‘ πŸ₯€
π–‰π–Šπ–†π–‰ πŸ₯€
π–—π–šπ–“ πŸ₯€
𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕 πŸ₯€
π–—π–Šπ–Œπ–—π–Šπ–™ πŸ₯€
π–†π–‘π–”π–“π–Š πŸ₯€
π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™ π–‡π–Šπ–†π–™πŸ₯€
π–ˆπ–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–“π–† πŸ₯€
π–ˆπ–π–†π–“π–“π–Šπ–‘ πŸ₯€
𝖔𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖔𝖔 πŸ₯€
π–”π–•π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ πŸ₯€
π–π–†π–π–ž πŸ₯€
𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 πŸ₯€
π–Šπ–‰π–Œπ–Š πŸ₯€
π–‡π–‘π–”π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–‰ πŸ₯€
π–›π–Žπ–Šπ–™π–“π–†π–’ πŸ₯€
π–‡π–†π–™π–™π–‘π–Š πŸ₯€
π–˜π–Žπ–“ πŸ₯€
π–˜π–™π–†π–π–Š πŸ₯€
π–—π–Šπ–‰ 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 πŸ₯€
π–‰π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–ˆπ–ˆπ–†π–™π–Š πŸ₯€

π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–˜π–™πŸ₯€

1.3K 81 9
By _d_n_i_

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerging from the water, Taehyung coughs violently, struggling to keep up with Jungkook's swift movements.

With determination, Jungkook heads towards the rocky shore, his boots squelching with each step as he squeezes out the water.

Taehyung hides a satisfied smile, his suspicions confirmed—Jungkook is immortal, a vampire.

It all falls into place as he recalls Jungkook's swift action, leaping off the cliff to save him from what could have been a tragic fall.

The daring plan he concocted, though risky, has proven successful, reaffirming his belief.

Additionally, he notices how the scratches on Jungkook's arm miraculously vanish in an instant, solidifying his revelation.

" you're fucking sick , you know that right?" Jungkook seethes , squeezing his boots dry , taehyung panting as he seats by jungkook on the flat rock , eyes on his soaking wet dress.

He lets out a soft chuckle at jungkook's remark " says the person who jumped right in to save me "

" Happy now? Still doesn't proof anything , we lucky we both survived " jungkook plays it off.

" oh really? because a so called ' mortal' would jump right in to save another mortal and both would end up with zero injuries  , no  broken bones ? please explain " taehyung mocks.

" Except of course i'm hallucinating " he adds , giving jungkook a smug stare.

" you got me huh?"

" damn right " tae whispers .

As Jungkook gazes at Taehyung, he acknowledges that his secret is out in the open.

Truth be told, he never intended to conceal it from Taehyung indefinitely—just for as long as he could manage.

Observing Taehyung's untamed spirit, Jungkook finds himself admiring that quality about him.

As the sun begins its descent, casting a gloomy atmosphere over them, their wet clothes clinging uncomfortably to their bodies, Taehyung senses that it's time for Jungkook to share his story.

How did he become a vampire?

"Tell me," Taehyung requests, prompting Jungkook to let out a weary sigh, knowing exactly what Taehyung is asking for.

" i never wanted any of it tae , it was the first time i wished death upon myself than a curse like this " from jungkook's words , taehyung instantly feels his pain , his hand instinctively holding jungkook's arm in comfort.

--------

Flashback ( 10 decades ago)

" im so sorry madam , we cant save him "

" no- nooo , my son cant leave us like this , my baby boy no , no way " the woman weeps , looking down on her little 13 year old boy who lay pale on the shabby cotton bed , the disease eating him in and out as there is no cure.

" elisha listen , calm down , if he'll pass then we must stay by him , please " Elisha's husband tries to plead to his wife.

" No! NO! not my boy , not him , i'll find a cure "

" i will "  She says lastly , storming out of the run down home into the dark nights , on her way to seek a cure for her only child.

ELisha's husband shakes his head in worry as he takes the wet cloth , sitting beside his half dead son on the bed , wiping his temple while fighting back the tears that threatened to fall.

" jungkook honey , your mother is so desperate for the salvation of your soul " he mourns sadly , cleaning up jungkook's body.

--------

Unknown to the little family , elisha had gone ahead to the darkest of places to seek a solution , trading her sons soul for a vampires blood as its known to heal in a splint moment , not knowing what effects it would cause.

" thank you "  she mutters under her breath , terrified as the vampire withdraws its fangs from her neck but ponders on the fact that its something she must do to save her son from , taking in her hold the little bottle of blood , the vampire disappearing from sight , leaving her no instructions.

-

Sneakily getting into their little cabin , sighing in relief after seeing her husband no where in sight while knowing how much her husband rebukes such evil or anything that has to do with the supernatural.

" oh my baby boy , mama is gonna save you okay? Just a little bit of blood and you'll be fine okay? " She says to a dying jungkook , not knowing the blood will do a reverse of what its intended due to her son being far too gone to accept the healing of a vampires blood.

Opening his mouth as she pours the entire bottle into his mouth with shaky hands , eyes darting around to make sure no one is coming.

" and there you go baby , you'll be fine , wake up tomorrow morning all healthy " she smiles , wiping his mouth off any blood stain.

-

That same night jungkook had died in his sleep , the blood worsening his condition and turning him instead.

He found himself with a booming migraine , dry itchy throat and heightened senses  , the air hot as he needed to breathe but most of all , the little boy he was couldn't understand the sudden rush of hunger pricking his belly.

" mother? Father? " jungkook had called relentlessly but he was all alone , deciding to step out of his home to find them.

----------

The woman's screams ringing loud , holding her chest in horror , not accepting the sight she's seeing of a young boy mounting her youngest daughter , trying to bite her head off.

The young boy turning his head to meet the face of the woman who gasps even more seeing the boys blood shot red eyes packed with veins and fangs coated with thick red blood snarling at her.

Her eyes darting back to her daughters body who lay lifeless with her head hanging off , all the energy seeping out of her as she faints on the spot , unable to handle the gory sight.

Jungkook charging towards her body as he begins to feast on her as well , the more he digs in , the more hungry he gets.

The more addicting and surreal it feels , his quest to find his parents long forgotten as he is completely possessed with animal instinct , feeding aggressively to quench his never ending hunger.

----------

Soon enough , loud screams filled the town , huts being set on fire , people and women running off with their child in their arms.

But jngkook remains feasting not knowing of the series of men that have come to hunt the small town down.

The huts that are being set on fire were done by older vampires sent from the clan after someone had reported an incident of a little vampire boy causing chaos as its part of the rule to eliminate a town back then that has being contaminated with vampirism and the offence runs deep when its a child that has been turned.

" JUNGKOOK!!" His mother gasps in horror , not being able to recognize her child but jungkook's eyes soften at the sound of his mother's voice , getting up as he runs to hug her , letting out tears as everything dawns upon him , still not understanding what he has done.

" Mama" he cries out as his mother crouches down in fear , cleaning his tears , thinking of how to escape as she knows they are in search for her and her child.

" shhh shhh , listen to me now okay , you did nothing wrong but we need to leave okay? Its gonna be alright " she says.

Jungkook still weeping but nods , slipping his hands into his mothers as she carries a candle light in her other hand , walking ahead only to be cornered by the end of the streets by five vampires.

" No-no-no " she trembles , trying to hide jungkook in her long cloak.

" jungkook sweetie , you need to run? Please run? mama will handle them okay?" she whispers softly to jungkook who didn't want to let go .

" i-i cant leave you " he chokes on his sobs , everything happening so fast as his mother pushes him out of the way with the vampires mounting her .

Laid on the muddy floor as he watched in horror , a  few feet from his mother's body as the vampires continue to pieces her, the screams of horror going off in his ear.

The rest of the town burning up in flames , echoing screams of wailing mothers and children heard from a distance.

Shutting his eyes  , his mind , the sounds , until all he could hear was nothing , before he was picked up and taken to the unknown.

Jungkook didn't know he switched off something completely.

That he switched off the last of his humanity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.7K 25
A TAEKOOK DARK ROMANCE He is not surrounded by darkness, he is darkness itself. The Devil disguised as a handsome man in an impeccable black suit and...
139K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ α΄α΄€κœ°Ιͺα΄€'ꜱ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹ ʀᴏᴍ-ᴄᴏᴍ. 🚩(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
24.6K 2.2K 13
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...