The Feeling's Mutual | JJK

By emmiouija

"I can help you." "Help me with what?" "Sex. I'll teach you." *** You hated your brother's best friend. Jung... More

A Simple Favor
Set in Stone
On Top
Water Balloons
Solemnly Swear
No-Go
Edge of Glory
The Gift
Love is Blind
Rule Breakers
Serendipity
Burning Friday
Hold Me Tight
Love Game
Forever Rain
So Much to Say
You Are the Reason
Feel Something
Taste of Your Own Medicine
Plead the Fifth
Shady Business
Fireworks
Wilco
Like Father, Like Son
Old Habits Die Hard
In Another Life
As It Was
So High
Reborn
Speak No Evil Pt. 1

Rebound

790 38 14
By emmiouija

After returning to your house, you had lain in bed, staring up at the ceiling. You were deep in thought which made it impossible to fall asleep. All you wanted was for the night to stop replaying in your mind.

You couldn't understand why you weren't more disgusted than you were. You had expected that, as soon as your lips were pressed to Jungkook's, bile would bubble up your esophagus, threatening to empty itself all over him. However, you never had the urge to vomit. Your body betrayed you, making your heart skip instead.

Later that night, you had gotten yourself off with your pillow, imagining that the downy object was Jungkook. His face was the only thing you could see when you closed your eyes—the way he bit and licked his lips, how he gripped your waist as you rutted against him, and how he held you once it was all said and done.

Snap out of it, Y/N!

Jungkook was your enemy, for fuck's sake. Just because you two had one decent night together didn't mean you guys were on good terms. He was still an annoying, arrogant asshole. And making you come wouldn't change that.

When you finished, you threw the pillow onto the floor of your bedroom. You were repulsed at what you had done. Why couldn't you have imagined your pillow was Namjoon whom you were grinding on? You'd told Jungkook that you had pretended he was Namjoon. Although in reality, it was a lie. You were aware the entire time he was Jungkook. It actually crushed you a bit to hear him say the reason he'd had fun with you was that in his mind, you were Sarang.

But you couldn't blame him. You guys hated each other. Who'd want to fuck around with the person they despised most in this world?

Us, apparently.

Saturday night was rapidly approaching. You dreaded that upcoming party. You and Jungkook were going to have to put on a great show for your friends. One false move and the whole scheme would go downhill; the jig would be up. The two of you must get along the entire time as to not raise suspicion.

It was going to be a long-ass night.

***

Jungkook arrived Friday evening after you were done with your college classes for the day.

"Is your brother home yet?" he asked, peeking his head into the living room and checking its surroundings.

"No, he's still at work," you replied.

"Good," Jungkook exhaled in relief. "I've been on edge all day about this."

"You're really that scared?"

"Aren't you?"

"Well, he's gonna kill you, not me. I'll just say you corrupted my innocence."

"You're a bitch, you know that?" Jungkook snapped.

You shrugged him off. "It's not breaking news."

"Whatever," he grumbled. "Anyway, you need to call me 'Oppa' at the party tomorrow."

"In your fucking dreams," you scoffed.

"I'm two years older than you, Y/N. You have to."

"I don't have to do anything."

"I'm older than you!" he repeated. "Show some respect for your elders."

"I do respect my elders. I just don't respect you."

"Fake it then," Jungkook demanded. "We have a deal, remember?"

You crossed your arms. "Fine."

"Fine, what?"

"Fine, Oppa," you spat in a mocking tone.

Jungkook smirked. "Good girl."

You audibly gagged at his words. That only worked when you were horny. And right now, you were far from it.

Jungkook's head whipped in the direction of the front door upon hearing the beeping of the code being punched in. Yoongi entered the house, a look of confusion on his face. "Kook? What're you doing here? The party isn't until tomorrow."

"I know," said Jungkook. "Actually I, uh...there's something I—we—need to tell you."

"Okkkaaay," Yoongi responded, raising his eyebrows. "What's up?"

"Maybe you should sit down first," you recommended.

"I have a bad feeling about this," he disclosed as he walked to the couch and took a seat.

You and Jungkook sat on the loveseat, just as you had done the night Jungkook came up with this insane plan.

He cleared his throat, yet he didn't speak. You stared at Jungkook, waiting for him to make the big announcement. He stared back at you, and out of nervousness, he then motioned for you to go ahead and spill it.

Oh, so that's how he wanted to play, huh?

Pussy.

"Jungkook has some big news that he's dying to tell you," you stated, an evil grin dancing across your lips.

Jungkook couldn't believe you had done that; he glowered at you, pissed.

"What is it, Kook?" Yoongi wondered, growing impatient.

"Listen, Hyung. I don't exactly know how to say this," Jungkook began, "but we, um...your sister and I are kinda...together now."

Yoongi sat there in silence, crossing his legs and interlocking his fingers under his knee. His expression, however, was petrifying. It caused a pit to form in your stomach.

"O-Oppa?" you trod carefully. "Please say something."

Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, your brother spoke. "Jungkook?"

"Yes, Hyung?"

"I suggest you start running."

"Huh?"

Your brother suddenly launched at Jungkook. Not even taking a single second to think about it, you stood up and put yourself in between the two men. With your palms out in front of you, you shouted, "Stop!"

Yoongi immediately backed away; he'd never lay a hand on you. He just simply glared. "Move."

"No," you voiced. "If I move, you'll hurt him. And I'm not gonna let that happen."

"This doesn't concern you, Y/N."

"It does when it's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" he scoffed. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

You wish you were.

"Just sit down and let us explain. Please," you entreated.

Yoongi shot daggers into Jungkook who was still hiding behind you. Although Jungkook was taller and more built than your brother, Yoongi was terrifying when he was angry. You couldn't blame Jungkook for cowering in fear.

"How did this even happen?" Yoongi questioned. "I've known Jungkook for ten years and you've hated him since day one."

"It happened earlier this week," you answered, disregarding his other comment. "During movie night."

"After Jihyeon and I fell asleep?"

You nodded.

"We had a few drinks together," Jungkook uttered, finally saying something. "We got to talking and we actually have a lot in common."

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Well, we're both bisexual," he pointed out.

"That isn't a reason to date though," Yoongi declared. "I'm queer too, but you don't see me going after Taehyung."

"That's different."

"You're right," he agreed. "It's different because Taehyung's just a friend and Y/N is my fucking sister."

"Hyung—"

"Enough," you interjected. "What Jungkook oppa and I talked about that night is gonna stay between us. All you need to know is we're happy together."

Yoongi chuckled dryly. "This has to be a joke."

"It's not," you vowed. "I promise."

Lying to your brother made you feel sick to your stomach. You've never lied to him before; you guys told each other everything. You wish Jungkook would've been okay with you telling him the truth. You understood his worry about someone letting it slip on accident; however, you knew Yoongi wouldn't reveal your secret. Why couldn't Jungkook trust him the way you did?

"Is Y/N your rebound or something?" your brother wondered, giving Jungkook his attention again. "You and Sarang just broke up a few weeks ago. Are you trying to make her jealous?"

"She's not a rebound," assured Jungkook. "I truly want to be with Y/N. Sarang has nothing to do with us being together."

Sarang had everything to do with you guys being together.

Following a period of reflection, Yoongi said, "I'm sorry, but I don't approve of this."

"We're not seeking your approval," you proclaimed.

"Then why bother telling me in the first place?"

"Because we respect you, Oppa. It wouldn't be right to hide this from you."

"Wow, you're really taking the moral high ground, aren't you?" Yoongi snapped.

Ouch.

"Hyung, please," Jungkook began, "don't take this all out on her."

"I wasn't going to until she butted in to save your ass."

Jungkook looked at you, placing his hand on your thigh. "Thank you for that, by the way."

You scowled at him as a means to say don't fucking touch me.

He quickly got the hint and folded them in his lap.

"I just can't believe you'd do this to me," your brother lamented. "You're supposed to be my best friend, Kook."

"I still am, Hyung."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"You can't do this to him," you imparted to Yoongi. "You're doing the same thing to me."

"What're you talking about?"

"Cuddling with Jihyeon," you stated. "Does that ring a bell?"

"She and I aren't dating though."

"But you want to date her."

Yoongi shook his head. "I can't do this right now." He then stood up from the couch, setting out for the entryway to put his shoes on. "I'm going for a walk."

"Alright," you breathed. Your brother needed some time to cool off and you respected that. This news was a lot for Yoongi to take in. Although none of it was true, it all felt very real.

Before Yoongi walked out the door, he turned around to give Jungkook one final warning. "If I find out you are using my sister to make Sarang jealous, you're fucking dead, Jeon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786 319 5
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ JJK x KTH AU Jungkook and Taehyung have been best friends for years, since childhood. They have never questioned their closeness because i...
593K 28.8K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
25.4K 871 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
12.5K 282 15
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ☯ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒...