It Was A~Prank Call โ™ก~โœ“

By FlourishingFlamingo

~ One call could change the whole life ~ (Completed FF) (Under Editing) What happens when one night you get d... More

โœฉ| Opening Curtains
1. The Prank Call ๐Ÿ“ž
2. The First Kiss
3. His Personal Assistant
4. She's Addiction
5. Marking You As Mine
6. I Want You ๐Ÿ”ฅ
7. Preeta's Past
8. He's Not That Bad..!
9. Will You Miss Me..?
10. Missing Him ..!
11. Office Love โค๏ธ..!!
12. With Him!
13. Her Ignorance
14. Her Outburst
15. Ishq Wala Love
16. I Did It
17. Kis HaQ Se?
18. She's Sexy!๐Ÿค’
19. Naznina
20. Falling For
21. Count The Days
22. Day 1: Pool ๐Ÿ’ฆ
23. Day 2: Boyfriend
24. Day 3: More 5 Days
25. Day 4: Club-1
26. Day 4: Club-2 ๐Ÿ”ฅ
27. Day 5: Revelation
28. Day 6: My Wolf
29. Day 7: Plan
30. Proposal?
31. Mama Bear
32. Pain
33. Effort
34. Manmuradein
36. Forever (Last Chapter)
โœฉ| Closing Curtains
SEASON 2

35. Marriage

1.9K 147 421
By FlourishingFlamingo

If this chapter update is visible to you then please comment a "Yes❤️" in the comment section of this line.

It's a ✨DOUBLE UPDATE✨ of ✨CHAPTER 34 & 35✨ Please go read chapter 34 first (if you haven't) then this.

---------

A/n: I had posted Chapter 35 on the same night as of Chapter 34 but it had glitches and no one could load it in their mobile. So I cut and pasted it in another part that more than half of it got deleted. I really had to write the part again since I didn't had any copies of it, so here it is. Please shower more love on this! 🥺💗

~•~

"Haq toh tumpar ussi din se ho gaya tha jiss din se dekha tha"

Chapter 35: Marriage

*Karan's POV*

"I need a break f..from all this."

"K.. koi.. pa.. pareshan nahi kar raha hai.."

"Tum samjhte kyun nahi ho?"

"Sir"

"If this is what Falling For means then I don't want to stop!"

"Meine uske aankhein phod dene hai.. uski himmat kaise hui tumhe uss tarah ghur-ghur ke dekhne ki.. aaj toh meine uske saare baal bhi noch lene hai!!! chudail kahinki! Huh!!!"

"Sir!!"

"Flirt Luthra! Tumhara flirting kabhi khatam nahi hota na.. jab dekho romance.. romance.. romance.. kuch kaam ki bhi baatein kar liya karo.. kyunki janaab aap shayad bhul rahe hai ek company ke CEO hain aap.."

"SIR!!!"

"Haan!" I blurt coming out of my trance and looking around to realise I had zoned out in my cabin.

Not Again!

I literally lost the count of the number of times I had zoned out.

I rubbed my head in exasperation and whirled my chair to encounter Ayush with a file in his hand.

"Sir aap thik toh hai na?" He asked with genuine concern.

"Haan.. kyun?"

"Nahi woh aap thoda tension mein lag rahe hai.. isiliye"

Is it that clear on my face?

Fuck! I better not have wrinkles at the age of 27 only!

"Um.. nahi mein thik hun.. tum yahan.. kis liye aaye ho?"

"Sir aapne jo files maangi thi S.G.A department se woh aa gayi hai.." he says as he hands the files to me.

"Aur aapne jaise kaha tha.. kisi ne files ko check nahi kiya hai.." he adds.

"Aur tumne?"

"Nahi sir"

"Good" I nod. "You may now leave. Thank you!"

"Welcome sir" He turned to go that I called him from behind.

"Aur haan.." he turned facing me "Leave means ghar ke liye leave. It's already late. You must head back to home.."

"Sir but aapka kaam--"

"I'll manage that. Tumhare working hours khatam ho chuke hain.. tum ghar jao.. Tumhari Maa intezaar kar rahin hongi.. " I instructed and a bright smile took over his lips.

He nodded controlling his smile and went out.

At least He has a mother who loves and waits for him.

Not like me who never even experienced what's a mother's love-- Why I am even thinking about this!?

I chuckled sadly, shaking my head in disbelief. I unwrapped the file and took out the report resting inside it.

Track records of Mob. No: 9437XXXXXX

Owner: Preeta Arora
Age: 24

My hand trembled as I picked up the report.

I tried every fucking thing and now the only option left with me is..

Track her down.

My mind keeps on saying it's wrong to invade her privacy but heart keeps on convincing that it's the only way left.

And I went with my Heart.

Like always.

May be it gives me a clue of what's troubling her.

I flipped to the location page first and went down to the date she went missing after office hours and Bhabhi had to call me to know if she was with me.

I swear I got scared as fuck!

My heart almost leaped out of my chest as she was nowhere to be found. Not in the office, not in her house.

On top of that when Bhabhi informed that she isn't even responding to any of her msgs or calls for more than 4 hours, it terrified me even more.

As of now we might not be in good terms but nothing could make me less worried about her safety and well being.

It's as if someone snatches myself from me.

I traced down to her last locations before her house and it was in a..

Bar?

Dragon Bar?

What the actual fuck?

Why would she be there? It's the most dangerous and shadowy bar of the city.

It has all type of drug taking people, dealers, criminals, rapists and god knows how many more dangerous people.

Everyone in and out the city knows about this dark area and dares not to go there.

Even the government has shut down all the resident areas around it.

In all places why would she go to such a place..?

I confusingly looked at her locations and traced her location after it to find some other clue.

It was in a farmhouse some way across the bar.

Her time locations depicted her staying there for hours.

Fucking HOURS?

What would she be doing in a bar and farmhouse for hours?

Like..

What!!!???

My mind went to different possibilities and I swear if it wasn't a body part of mine, I would have killed it for giving me such bad visuals of her.

How could I even think that low of her?

I literally am ashamed of myself for even having a mere thought about her in that way?

She's the most respectable woman I have ever met in my life.

She not only taught me how to be a better man but also changed a lot in my life.

I mean I left being a womanîzer since she entered in my life. I never slept with anyone other than her since then.

I surely had tried to make her speak to me last time by getting close with a random girl but that was all fake.

She moaned like an orangutan, so fake that I wanted to puke right then.

But whatever this is. It's surely a very serious thing.

She's a highly self-esteemed girl who would never visit such a place until something is up and disturbed.

But whattt!!??

I shook my head trying to figure out what things could be.

There's surely something more than just this.

Think! Think Karan!!!

What could be the reason she's visiting such an area..?

May be..

Wait..

I banged my hand on the table sprinting off my chair.

The Pervert Message!!!!!!

Yes, that's the clue!!

How could I not relate it with this!!!???

That message has something to do with all this.

May be it's the reason of her being in stress.

I couldn't read all of them but as much as I could go through, there were many messages before the day we fought.

Which means she has been getting the messages before I saw it.

But why would she let someone send her such a message?

On top of that why would she reply to it?

She's a girl who keeps her self respect and dignity high. She would no way go to such a place knowing how dangerous it is.

Someone's definitely troubling her. And not from the day we fought but days before it.

But the question remains the same, who is the someone?

I rub my head thinking deeply.

Who could it be?

May be someone she knows?

But who? Her mother is her only family and relatives live far away from here.

She only has 3-4 friends outside office. Inside almost all the colleagues are her friends but I am affirmative that none of them would do such a act.

I don't select employees just by their qualifications. I do a background check as well. It's very important for security reasons of the company also mine.

Which means it's definitely someone outside this.

Someone who-- My eyes catch a uncanny glimpse and I pick up the sheet of her call records.

22 July 20XX

Last call: 8769XXXXXX 3:09 am

Who the fuck is this 8769.. or whatever?

And why the fuck is someone calling her so late hours?

I look down for any more calls from the same number and I don't find more. I find more than needed.

I take a highlighter from the stand and underline the number of times she had received the call from the same number.

And surprisingly she has been only receiving the call from past few days and that too the day she abruptly left for Mumbai from our vacation in Goa. And before that there's no sign of this number in her records.

Quite sketchy. Isn't it?

I wonder, leaning back in my chair, flipping the highlighter.

I mean someone calls you some days back out of nowhere. You never have had a conversation with the one in the phone and now the same number is the most conversed one in your call records.

It also can't be a coincidence that she left for Mumbai some hours later the number called her.

There's definitely something strange and uncanny in this. I need to search track the owner of this number.

I pull my chair closer to my desk and log in the S.G.A security department of my company. A OTP comes in my phone and I open it to enter the password in my laptop.

A laughing picture of her flashes in my wallpaper taking me back to the moment we were in the beach and I was making a sandcastle. And how she being she just came running over it and completely ruined it. I looked at her with a pissed off expression from under my sunglasses and her face changed from being sorry to a laughing one, looking at me. That's when I captured her beautiful face in the eyes of my camera.

I kiss it before unlocking the phone to access the OTP. I switch myself into Incognito mode and close all tracking devices, history and locations of my search.

I then enter the number and there comes the records of this number.

Daksh Chopra.

Who's the fuck is this Daksh Chopra? I never heard the name from her lips.

I scroll down in his profile and notice his locations.

Wait a minute.

What!?

My brows furrow intensely and I scroll down further.

Who the fuck is this man?

I check out his everyday locations and the results began to churn and crush me inside and inside.

No please no!

This is just a mere coincidence. Isn't it?

It's j..just a coincidence. I know.

I wipe away the tears that began to gather in my eyes and date his locations to the day she went abruptly missing and Bhabhi had to call me.

The result pops up and am already broken from inside. My body begins to shiver badly and I know what's coming next.

Please not now!

Please!

I began to hyperventilate and gasp for oxygen.

This isn't the truth, right?

This might be a coincidence. Like a fucking coincidence every single time.

Breathe Karan! Breathe!

Take a deep breath.

Don't let this over power you! Don't don't!

This is all wrong.

This fucking search track results are wrong.

D..d.. don't!!! I break down badly clutching my head and pulling my hair.

This can't be the truth.

Why would she ever do such a thing?

It's just the fate that made such coincidence to happen or else it's just-- Fucckkk!!!

I scream tearing the reports into shreds and stomping over it.

This Is Not What I Wanted The Truth To Be!

And then all I know is a deep, dark sight overshadowing me and I fell into space.

~•~

"Sir!"

A Faint voice echoes in my ear and I squint open my eyes to feel everything blurry and moving around me.

"Sir! please uthiye sir!"

The voice comes again and I feel my body being lifted and leaned against something.

Water splatters on my face and I shake my head only to realise it's goddamnit heavy!

Fuck! Why does my head feel so heavy?

I blink my eyes rapidly to clear the blurriness and immediately come in face to... Ayush?

"Sir.. sir.. aap thik toh hai na? Thank god aapko hosh aa gayi.. mein toh pura dar hi gaya tha" He says in a go and scrunch my face at it.

"Oh shit aapke sir se toh khoon nikal raha hai! Aap aap yahi baithiye mein.. mein.. mein doctor ko bulaata hun!" He runs away to call a doctor and I touch my hand to my head to see blood in it.

My eyes widen.

B.. blood?

I panic and look around to see it's day time and am in my cabin.

Cabin? I am in my cabin?

I try to get up that my hand slips and I look at it to find it covered with blood as well. My eyes went behind it and I find blood dripping from a vase in the carpet.

I panic even more.

W..why is blood there on the carpet? And.. and..

Fuck! Why am i not able to remember anything?

I groan clutching my head that my eyes fell on shreds of paper scattered over the carpet.

And everything comes back in a Flash Mode.

The Track Records!

Her locations!

The Pervert Message!

The unknown number!

The panic attack!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I need to talk to her!

Realisation dawned upon me and I immediately sprung up from the floor and start collecting the shreds of the paper.

My cabin door opens and Ayush bargs in "Sir, sir aap yeh kya kar rahe hain!" He rushes to me and tries getting me up.

"Ayush aaj ki meri saari meetings cancel kar do.. mujhe ek bahut important kaam yaad aagaya" I say taking all the pieces and putting it in the file on my desk.

I need to find the address and the number.

"But sir aapke sir se khoon beh raha hai.. aap please pehle doctor ko dikha dijiye.. meine bula bhi diya--"

"Ayush I don't have time to do that!" I exclaim joining the pieces and writing the number.

"But sir khoon bahut zyada beh raha aise mein aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.. aap aap please kam se kam dressing toh kar lijiye"

I huff seeing my hands and desk covered in blood. "Mere cupboard se first-aid box leke aao" I say and he immediately goes to bring in.

I walk to the washroom in my cabin and view myself in the mirror. A big cut lies on my forehead smeared in blood. I wash the blood from my hand and Ayush returns with first aid box.

I clean the wound with antiseptic and wrap it with a band-aid.

"Sir.. ab aap dressing kar chuke hai toh kuch khaa bhi lijiye.. kal raat se aapne kuch...."

I turn my head to him and he grins awkwardly pointing towards the door, "Mein do minute mein cafeteria se kuch lekar aata hun" and then he runs away.

I shake my head. At least he cares.

I freshen up right there and look at the timing in the clock.

She must be working from home right now.

So I decided to take a shower till then because I feel myself stinking.

I immediately take a shower right then and change my clothes from the spare closet in my cabin's bedroom. I come out and see Ayush standing there with some sandwiches.

"Thank you" I mutter and he smiles widely before leaving the cabin informing that he'll be sending the cleaning staff to clean the cabin.

I open my laptop and see myself automatically logged out of S.G.A department. I log in again and enter her number to see her mobile activated.

I look at her location and find her at her home.

I pick my phone and call Samantha.

"Hello"

"Samantha, I need you to run a background check of the number I am sending you and send me the details in 2 minutes!"

"Ooo.. oo.. aren't you in a quite hurry? No hi, hello.. nothing?"

"Samantha.." I say slowly in a stern voice.

"Alright!" She huffs "I'll be checking and sending in 10 minutes."

"2" I say

"10" she replies and cuts the call.

I sigh. Guess I can't do anything but wait. I finish the last piece of my sandwich and put it in the counter near the door to be taken away.

I put my laptop and phone in my office bag and head to her home.

I keep the laptop in my passenger seat and began driving to her home that a call comes in her phone and I look at the number to find it's the same unknown number I had tracked last night.

A conversation goes on for merely some seconds and then I see her location changing from her home to somewhere else.

My eyebrows furrow.

Where is she going?

I turn my steering wheel at the U-turn and began following her. She takes a turn from the Dadra Road and moves some distance that the signal went off!

What the hell!

I stop the car near the road and pick up my laptop to see it's battery's dead.

Fucking hell!

This had to happen now!!

How would I know the location now!?

I peek outside the window to see the road leading to 3 more roads frustrating even more.

I harshly punch my hand in the steering wheel of the car, groaning at the situation. My phone begins to ring and I take it out from my pocket.

"Kya Mila?"

"Bahut kuch, I have sent you tue files in mail."

"Thank you" I say and cut the phone and go straight to my mail. It takes some seconds to load and I meanwhile charge my laptop in my car.

Come on load fast!

It finally loads and I increase ny brightness to read it properly.

Name: Daksh Chopra
Profession: Buisnessman

Age bla bla bla.. I scroll down the document to see him indulged in all time of criminal activities.

My eyes went down to his ownership and I find him as the owner of Hookah Premium, DC club, Dragon Bar, Night-

Wait... Dragon Bar?

He is the owner of Dragon Bar?

Her locations were also..

I immediately open Google Maps in my phone and set my current location as her House address. I then search Dragon bar and set my 'To Reach address' and guess what.

I was standing on the route to Dragon Bar.

I chuckled sarcastically.

What a coincidence!

It's probably just because am overthinking things.

I mean I know she wouldn't ever do that. I mean I know it.

I am definitely overthinking things. I am definitely.

Yes. Yes I am.

I took a deep breath and repeated it in my hand.

I am definitely overthinking things.

Yes I am.

But then an idea came in my mind.

Why not just go and visit Mr. Chopra.

I mean hasn't he been talking a lot with my girl these days?

I powered on the car and set my location to the fucking bar and turned my steering wheel to where the map was leading.

~~

As soon as I enter in, an overpowering whisk of Alcohol and drugs take over me.

Fuck! This bar smells so like shit!

I cover my hand on my nose and make my way inside to see fucking drug-addicts lying on the corners like dead people.

I didn't expect anything less than this.

I make my way somewhere more inside and see the manager standing nearby. I immediately approach him and ask him about his owner and he informs me that he is busy with some of his chicks in the right side of the counter.

I force him a smile and a nod and walk away from there towards where he pointed.

I stop and see a lot of people around. I did see a picture of his not-so-appealing face so I could just find him around. I step inside the area and began searching for him that my eyes fall on someone very familiar.

I walk closer to get a clear view and when I do I feel a knife stabbing me straight across my heart.

My body shivers with what I see and I shake my head not believing it.

This.. this.. is definitely my imagination.. this.. this.. is not real-

"Excuse me Manager, can we have a private room please?"

No!

No!!!!!!

NOO!!!!

THIS IS .NOT. FUCKING. REAL!!!!

*
*
*

~•~

*Preeta's POV*

I kick open my room door, tired like hell and drop my heels near the door.

Today was the most tiring day ever.

I walk towards my bed and take out my bag from my shoulder that-

"I hope you enjoyed much."

I snap around dropping my bag on the floor and looking up to find someone leaning against the table.

Who the hell it-

"Surely more than much" the voice chuckles and I find it much more familiar than it should be.

The darkness in the room darkened everything and I try looking closely by the light coming from outside.

Wait.

"Karan?" I whisper unbelievably recognising him from the outline of his face and he moves his head towards me confirming me it is him.

"Pehchan liya tumne" he says chuckling and leaning off the table coming towards me.

I sigh. It's him. He almost scared me.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho!?" I exclaim "Tumne toh mujhe dara--"

"5 ghante haan" he cuts me off.

"Huh?" I blurt and he looks up at me from his digital watch.

"5 hours. Not bad" he says taking a sip of what was in his hand.

I furrow my brows at it and go to switch on the light that he blocked my way.

"Andhere mein baat karte hai behtar hoga" he whispers and I immediately get the whisk of beer.

"Tum--"

"Non-alcoholic hai" he raises his hands in surrender swirling the bottle in his hand. "Don't worry! Apna promise nahi todta hun mein.." he chuckles "unlike someone jo kabhi promise karvaane hi nahi deti.."

"Huh!?" I scrunch my face at him. "Kya bole jaa rahe ho.. aur kamre kamre.. mein ghuse kaise.. and yeh light" I stretch my hand and switch it on "light kyun off rakh--"

"-You know what let's get straight to the point!" He says grabbing my hand some what harshly and pulling me behind.

I whirl around to face him and my eyes immediately meet the band-aid on his forehead.

"Karan yeh-"

"-Kya galti thi meri?" He says clutching my hand.

"Galti?" I whisper confusingly "Karan tumhare sar par cho-"

"-Kya kami reh gayi thi mujhmein" he cuts me off again.

I look at him confusingly. What is he talking about?

"Tum kya baa-" He jerks my hand off before I could complete and turns away taking a sip from his bottle.

"Karan tumhare sar par-"

"Daksh Chopra naam hai na?" He says and I freeze.

He turns around and starts coming towards me.

"Kuch Alcohol ke buisness-wuisness mein hai na?" He raises his brow coming closer to my frozen self and leaning down to make an eye contact with me.

How does he-

"Still mujhse kam successful" he cackles nodding his head continuously and turning away.

"Toh aisa kya hai usmein jo mujhmein nahi hai?" He tilts his head tapping his chin in wonder.

"Looks?" He roams around the room.

"Naa" he clicks his tongue "Zyada acha dikhta hun usse mein"

"Kyun?" He twirls around "Dikhta hun na?" He leans his face closer, smirking at my agape reaction.

"Toh phir kya hai? Money?"

"Naaaah" He replies to himself "Zyada paise hai usse mere paas"

"Toh phir aur kya ho sakta hai? Sex?"

"Well.. yeh toh.." he leans towards me "Ab tumhi bata sakti ho.. Private room jo book kiya tha" he grits with a breaking voice.

My heart beat quickens and I look at him to find his eyes moist and red.

"Toh kya hai aisa" he whispers "jo mujhmein nahi.."

"Pyaar?"

"K..Karan tum-" i breathlessly start but he cuts me off again.

"Nahi.. matalab.. kuch toh definitely hoga hi na.. jo call karte hue kuch ghante nahi hue aur tum sidha Mumbai hi pahunch gayi" he sighs sarcastically.

"Tumne mere phone records check kiye" I whisper hushedly.

He cackles, "Locations bhi. Aur pata haj mujhe kya mila?"

"Sirf aur sirf uska farmhouse aur tumhara ghar" He smiles widely.

I gulp the huge lump in my throat and he looks away.

"And I am still thinking usmein aisa kya hai"

"Karan" I start "tum jaisa soch rahe ho waisa kuch nahi-"

"TOH KAISA HAI PREETA!!!"

He stalks towards me "TOH KAISA HAI!! I Saw You With Him In A Fucking Bar Tonight. So do not fucking lie to me that there's nothing between you two."

"He Was Fucking TOUCHING YOU." he grinds his jaw "Touching You In Your Eyes, Lips, Nose, Ear, Neck, Every Fucking Where"

"And you still say there's nothing" he whispers looking at me with look of betrayal in his eyes.

"Mera dil toh gawahi hi nahi deh raaha hai ki yeh sab sach hai par kaanon ne khud tumhe manager se room maangte hue suna hai." He fumbles kicking the chair near the bed.

"It's Not What You Are Thinking-" I cry out.

"-THEN FUCKING TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD BE THINKING!!!" He yells, tears dripping down his eyes.

"Just Tell me what is, Preeta!! Chuppa kyu rahi ho? Kis baat ka darr hai tumhe!"

"Kyun mere baar baar puchne par bhi ek baar bhi mujhe iss baare mein nahi bataya!!?"

"Kyun durr theel rahi thi nujhe?Itna bura hun mein?" He cries, tears streaming down his eyes. "Mera chuna tumhe itna ganda lagne laga hai ki ab mere paas bhi nahi rahna chahti ho?" He whispers gazing in my eyes.

"KUCH TOH BOLO PREETA! CHUP KYUN-"

"Aahhh" I shriek as he cups my wrist and pulls me closer.

He immediately drops the hold on it hearing me shriek and widens his eyes thinking he hurt me. But before a word could come out of his mouth, his eyes fall on the marks on my wrist.

Shit! I forgot to cover them with something.

I immediately hide it behind me wiping my tears and he looks up at me with a questioning gaze before taking my hand from behind and lifting it gently to his height. His eyes examine the marks one by one and I shriek again when his hands come in contact with them.

He flinches at it and looks at me to only let his eyes fall on my neck too.

His brows furrow intensely at it and I realise he saw the strangle marks. Shit! I try to hide it with my hair again that he held my hand and slowly part my hair to the shoulder.

His eyes set on the strangle marks on my neck and he glares them before looking up at me and noticing the marks on my cheeks and lips too.

I close my eyes knowing he has seen it all.

His hands ball into fists turning his knuckles white and popping the nerves on his arm and neck. He clenches and declenches his jaw furiously so much that his teeth clatters and forehead nerves pop with how harsh it is.

He darkly looks at my wrist, my neck and slowly my cheek and lips and I gulp knowing what he's gonna do next.

"No.. Karan no.." I say slowly stepping towards him "No.. you are not gonna to do that" I place my hand on his arm and he moves back.

"Please no Karan! Listen to me first" I plead but he slowly shakes his head moving back. His one step is gonna ruin everything I have suffered so much for.

"He touched you that way!" He whispers unbelievably. "He fucking raised his hand at you"

"Karan stop! Listen to me!"

"Himmat kaise hui uski tumhe chune ki!" He shakes his head in disbelief "HOW DARE THAT FUCKING BASTARD TOUCH YOU EVEN! I AM GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!!!!" He marches out of the room and I run after him.

"No! Karan no! Stop" I grab his arm but he jerks it off.

"Karan hear me out first!" I yell running faster and standing in front of him, blocking his way. He doesn't even look at me once and tries pushing me away "Preeta move away!"

"No, I am not! You have to listen me first-"

"Listen toh ussi waqt kara lena chahiye tha jiss waqt tadap tadap ke puch raha tha tumse" He spitefully says and shoves past me that I hold on his arm.

"No stop! You can't do this!"

"I am gonna do this!" He declares jerking my hand off his arm

"Karan, hear me out!"

"Please"

"Karan no!"

"Karan stop!"

"Karan hone wala pati hai woh mera!!! For God's sake please stop!!!!"

His body freezes. His feet stops right at the main door step and I release the breath I didn't knew I was holding.

He slowly turns over in his place and shakes his head in disbelief, "What did you just say? I think I heard it- Actually I don't think, I definitely heard it wron-"

"-I am gonna get married!" I burst the bomb.

"Shaadi hone waali hai meri and hone wala pati hai woh me-"

"Pati! Shaadi!" He cackles "Konsa mazak kar rahi ho mere saath?"

"Mazaak? Tumhe yeh mazak lag raha hai?" I look at him in disbelief and he rolls his eyes.

"Jaane chahte the na kyun tumhe dur kar rahi ho khudse? Thik hai phir suno! Kyunki shaadi honi waali hai meri do dinon mein. Mare peete jo kare hone wala pati hai woh mera!" I disclose and his hands ball into fists.

"Nahi pasand hai usse jab mein tumse milti hun, ya tumhare paas rehti hun ya-

He pushes me on the wall and slams his lips on mine. Hard. His lips ferociously bruises mine, pouring all his anger in it. He fists my hair and pulls it back to kiss me wholly. I pull him in me by his hair and slowly slid down my hand to his neck, responding the kiss with equal passion and fire.

He bites my lips immediately sucking on it and pulls out.

"Jaan nikal lunga.." he whispers rubbing his forehead against mine.

"Bacchi hi kahan hai" I whisper back and he dips his head and pulls my lips out with his teeth.

"Tum yeh shaadi nahi karogi" he states.

"Karungi" I state back.

"Nahi karogi!"

"Karungi"

"Meine kaha na nahi karogi-" He grits his teeth.

"-Kyun nahi karungi" I cut him off gritting back.

"Kyunki mein keh raha hun" he raises his voice pulling me closer and I look up at him. He looks down at me with the same fierceness in his eyes as mine.

If this is what he wants..

"Thik hai phir" I whisper "nahi karungi" he moved back in shock and looked at with wide eyes and little did I know in a few seconds the most beautiful smile takes over his lips-

"Par" I interject "Usse pehle tumhe chunna hoga"

His brows furrow in confusion.

"Mujhe ya apne drug buisness ko"

His whole body stiffened and his hand immediately dropped off me. He stepped back in stun by my words and I look away wiping the tears that had accidentally spilled off my eyes.

He stood rooted to his place, completely paralyzed to even move and stared me with wide open eyes not able to believe what he just heard.

A pin drop silence prevails between us and we stand there in complete silence before I hear a shuffling of feets and when I turn around, he was gone.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

Precap: Mein kyun bataun? Khud guess Karo 😁🤪 hehe!🤭

Word Count: 5681

Target For The Next Chapter

In Wattpad:
400+ Followers, 130+ votes and 400+ comments.

In Insta:
2350+ Followers, 120+ Likes and 30+ comments (on both posts)

[ Chapter 36 would be posted strongly only after the Target is completed in both chapter. If the followers, votes or comments in one platform are way higher than the target then also I would post the chapter. I also should get something in return of so much hardwork. ]

~•~

I hope you get the intensity 🦋and fire🔥 in the chapter because you have to trust me when I say I have worked too hard to write whole 11,000+ words in 2 days and writing the whole deleted part of the chapter (i.e around 4000+ words) again

Thanks a lot to my GG (gossip girl), A💗 who helped me so much in giving her views about this chapter and being patient whenever I rant about what's gonna happen next.

Also, I know you might be pissed off or something on Preeta. But trust me you'll like the upcoming chapters. Coz I surely don't write Shit like Nagpal. 😇

Now, now if you loved the chapter then please don't leave without throwing a comment my way. I feel bad when People just read and don't even comment a "❤️" if they like. It's my sincere reader's comments only that always keep me going.

Will take your leave now not before informing you all that DLW's update will be coming in a few days.

When? I can't say the exact date dear. I am on a vacation where I randomly go out and enjoy and write chapters only when I am relaxed and in a mood to. So I can't assure when but it will come soon.

I'll be informing in the Message Board of my profile. Please follow me so you don't have to always check my message board, you'll automatically get any announcements I make.

Stay tuned for the next chapters..🥀Hope you like them.. If you do, then do like, share and comment..🧚 And yes your Feedbacks are must..😉.. That keeps me motivated..🦋

Loveeeeee 💗
Bushra 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 606 10
Sequence of ~ "Heartbroken by Her" ~ Don't touch me"Karan yelled jerking her hands away, looking at her with the range filled eyes. "I have every rig...
369K 32.4K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
2.5M 109K 52
๏ธ"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
603K 24.8K 45
~โ€ข~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...