𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 �...

By failedpaperairplane

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into... More

◦༻ Boring Have To Knows
◦༻ Outfits/Clothing
◦༻ Songs To Listen To While Reading
◦༻ 1...The Lotus and The White Feather
◦༻ 2...The Old Lady and The Swan
◦༻ 3...Whats worse? A Dance Teacher or a Man Dressed In Red
◦༻ 4...The God and The Clueless
◦༻ 5...An Unlucky Person, For Sure
◦༻ 6...Death Caught Up To Me
◦༻ 7...Da Hong? Who?
◦༻ 8...A First Glimpse Of A Past Life
◦༻ 9...The Shared Emotions Of My Duplicate
◦༻ 10...You Fancy Yourself Insane?
◦༻ 11...How About I Brush Your Hair
◦༻ 12...There's A Ghost Behind You
◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding
◦༻ 14...God Help Me, Wait, Nevermind
◦༻ 15...Blood Stains A Swan
◦༻ Misfortune Of A Swan*+*Season II Teaser
◦༻ 16...Death In The Cold Blood
◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck
🦢 1K Special 🦢
◦༻ 18...Oh, It's You, Out Of All People
◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2) 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3) 🦢
◦༻ 20...Betraying A Contract Is My Forte
◦༻ 21...Welcome Back
◦༻ 22...Life Himself
◦༻ 23...Love Is Really A Thing
🦢 10k Special 🦢
◦༻ 24...Wait, I KNEW Him?!
◦༻ 25...What Are You Thinking?
◦༻ 26...What The Hell Is HE Doing Here
◦༻ 27...Let's Start Over?
◦༻ 28...A Battle Of Life and Calamity
◦༻ 29...Life's Misfortune
◦༻ 30...Fake, Fake, Fake
◦༻ 32...They're Back
◦༻ 33...The Leopard and The Viper
◦༻ 34...Where, What, When
◦༻ 35...Love Will Drive You Irrational
◦༻ 36...The Reverend's Playground
◦༻ 37...Love Stories
◦༻ The Misfortune Of A Swan *+* Season III Teaser
◦༻ 38...A Woman With A Grudge
◦༻ 39...Rest Now
◦༻ 40...Death Falls and Death Rises
◦༻ 41...Looking Back On Our Memories
◦༻ 42...The Swan's Home
◦༻ 43...Cold, Dark, Waters
◦༻ 44...Black Water Sinking Ships
◦༻45...Puppy Eyes
◦༻ 46...Xiu Fen
◦༻ 47...Life Doesn't Know How To Write OR Read
◦༻ 48...Life's Personal Rehabilitation Program! Sponsored by He Xuan
🎄Christmas Special🎄
◦༻ 49...They Confess At Last
◦༻ 50...The End

◦༻ 31...We All Know How The Game Ends

1.5K 98 32
By failedpaperairplane

Oh.
He got it from anger.
༻ ❍ ༺

TW!⚠️ Blood, Violence, Manipulation

Y/N AND JUN WU FOUGHT FOR DAYS AND NIGHTS. BUT, IT WOULD ALWAYS END THE SAME.

Sword after sword, fist after fist, cut after cut, burn after burn, it would always turn out the same. Jun Wu would always catch Y/n before he reached the doors of the temple, and Y/n would start sobbing and try to rip Jun Wu apart with nothing but his bare hands until his nails were torn and bloody against the cloth of Jun Wu's robes.

It was just a game that Y/n was always determined to lose. At first he had the upper hand, but now he was tired and growing weak from using so much spiritual energy against Jun Wu whenever he broke free of the chain around his ankle and lunged at him.

It was everything Y/n had always feared to see himself as, so he just stopped. It was letting Jun Wu win but he didn't care anymore, either way Jun Wu would win. So, why should he put the effort in to let him win when he can just lay there.

He would just lay against a pillar with his ankle chained to the pillar, not responding to anything or anyone, growing weaker and weaker as the days went on.

Jun Wu got bored of this emotionless behavior, it was all so repetitive now. He liked it when His A-Y/n used to pour all his energy and attention into fighting him, letting Jun Wu see past what was really hiding under Life's fake smile.

But now, his A-Y/n could be mistaken for a corpse at this point, just laying there and remaining silent and still. Not that he didn't like it, he liked being able to cradle Y/n in his arms and not have Y/n scream and claw at him. But, it wasn't fun anymore.

"My A-Y/n, what happened, what's going on?" Jun Wu cooed softly as he took Y/n's face into his hands and cradled him into his lap, Y/n remained unresponsive. Jun Wu clicked his tongue, "Come on my A-Y/n, you can talk with me." Jun Wu said tenderly as he brought Y/n closer, laying his head against his chest.

"It..." A low mumble came from Y/n's mouth.

"Hmm?"

"It hurts..." Jun Wu's eyebrows furrowed at his A-Y/n's voice, his throat was parched dry, he should get his A-Y/n some water soon.

"What hurts?"

"Everything.."

"My A-Y/n, I'll buy you medicine, I'll nurse you back to health-"

"Everything hurts,"

"I know my A-Y/n, you told me."

"Everything hurts,"

"My A-Y/n, let me-"

"EVERYTHING HURTS!" Y/n screamed as he jumped up and wrapped his hands around Jun Wu's neck, pinning him against the ground.

There was his A-Y/n. He was just hiding, like a cat retracting it's claws.

"My A-Y/n, you know how this game ends, we both do." Jun Wu cooed tenderly as he reached up for Y/n's face, trying to touch it and trace it. Y/n slapped his hand away and slammed his head against the cold floor.

Jun Wu remained a little shocked for a moment.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING HURT SO FUCKING BAD? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!" Y/n screamed at the top of his lungs, constantly slamming Jun Wu's head into the ground.

A sharp line of red spat out across the floor.

Y/n froze. He watched the blood flow and his eyes went wide, his whole body fell limp, he didn't mean- no he didn't mean for it to go this far. He didn't mean it, he didn't mean it, he didn't mean it, he didn't-

Warm tears fell down on Jun Wu's face as the hands around his neck loosened and eventually fell.

"My A-Y/n, you hurt me, don't throw little fits like this."

Jun Wu wasn't hurt, no, Y/n hadn't used any of his power: only mortal strength. But, watching Y/n drown in guilt was the best outcome of this whole process, watching him curl up and draw back his claws.

Jun Wu leaned upwards and took his trembling A-Y/n into his arms, petting his head and talking to him in a soft voice.

Y/n would never win this game.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

The sun slowly rose over the temple, tripping through the windows and reaching for anything it could catch on. Y/n cracked open his eyes with great difficulty, it had been two weeks now, and he was already back to square one.

He was practically equal to when he first came to TGCF if not weaker, and that hurt. Everything still hurt no matter how much medicine Jun Wu gave to him. Talking was a challenge now, his throat always felt on fire and like it was about to close up whenever he tried to use his words.

What hurt worse was that no one had found him yet. That feeling of emptiness that dawned over Y/n when the sun rose every goddamned morning, the feeling that the only face he was able to see was Jun Wu's.

Even if someone tried to save him, Jun Wu  would deal with them, and Y/n knew that. He heard the threats Jun Wu made when he got angry, and he knew they weren't something to pass off as fake.

"My A-Y/n," Jun Wu whispered as he knelt down next to Y/n's limp body, he was still chained to the pillar, despite not being able to move anyway.

"Don't..."

"Hmm?"

"Don't call me that..please.." Y/n croaked as he looked over to Jun Wu, eyes dropping and lips trembling.

"My A-Y/n, it's the least you can do for me, letting me call you like that. It's an endearment," Jun Wu chuckled.

"Exactly, I don't want you calling me like that." Y/n whispered, Jun Wu's face darkened.

"My A-Y/n, let me have this one thing."

"You have me, not just one thing- I just don't want to be called-"

"My A-Y/n, stop being like this and shut your mouth for the rest of the day. I don't want you talking to me," Jun Wu said, growing frustrated.

"But-" Y/n was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders and yanked forwards. Oh, it was one of these days.

"Why do you show me nothing?! Even though I was the first, I get the short end of the stick?! I had taken care of you long before Ming Guang or anyone else ever has. WHY DO YOU NOT LOVE ME MY A-Y/N?!" Y/n blindly kicked out and scooted backwards, but Jun Wu's grip was relentless.

This was typically the part where Jun Wu would let go of Y/n and give him the silent treatment for the rest of the day. But, he still held on.

"AND TO THINK-" Jun Wu laughed like the madman he was, "TO THINK THAT YOUR PRECIOUS SISTER AND TEACHER TRIED TO GET IN BETWEEN US? THAT DEAD BRIDE AS WELL-" Jun Wu roared with high pitched laughter and Y/n fell still, looking down at the ground.

10

9

8

Y/n tried to take deep breathes but his breathing got caught in his throat and he only coughed.

7

"THEY REALLY THOUGHT THEY COULD SEPARATE US JUST LIKE THAT?"

6

5

"MY A-Y/N, MY A-Y/N, I'M SO GLAD I PUSHED THEM AWAY,"

4

Y/n's eyes snapped open at that.

3

"HAUNTED THEM IN THEIR DREAMS ABOUT YOUR DEATH SO THAT THEY WOULD FEEL GUILTY ENOUGH TO GO BACK TO THEIR WORLD LIKE COWARDS-"

2

"I MEAN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH EVERYONE'S BEEN HIDING FROM YOU? HOW MUCH MEI NIANQING LEFT OUT OF THE FLASHBACK?"

1

Jun Wu roared with laughter as he knelt back down to Y/n.

Jun Wu lifted Y/n's head with a hand on his chin, only to be met with a pair of eyes lurking in a feeling that made Jun Wu's own face darken.

0

Y/n's face was darkened and his eyes had flashed a deep copper; he glared at Jun Wu. For the first time in a week he actually looked like he wasn't on the blink of death.

Jun Wu knew this look all too well.

"You..what," Y/n hissed as he stared into Jun Wu's obsidian eyes, the onyx of his irises flashing back at Y/n.

Y/n never liked those eyes, they always pissed him off. It was downright stupid that Jun Wu would even pretend he was blind in the first place and hide them from Y/n. Maybe he wouldn't hate those eyes as much then.

"My A-Y/n, you have to understand-"

Suddenly a loud ringing overtook Jun Wu's ears. His vision went blurry and static. He staggered backwards. He was holding his head in his hands as his head began pounding like it never had before.

The shackle on Y/n's ankle crumbled until it was nothing but dust as he stood up. Jun Wu pushed himself even farther backwards, this wasn't supposed to happen. Y/n had used all of his powers where was he getting all this strength?

Oh.

He got it from anger.

Y/n walked forward, each step he took made Jun Wu's pain worsen. Y/n had this look on his face that can only be described as a look of anger and confusion. He wasn't flustered, but he was burning with wrath.

Jun Wu nearly screamed out in pain when Y/n cradled his face in his hands. The coldness of his fingertips sending a sharp glance of pain throughout Jun Wu's nerves that made him drop to his knees.

Y/n looked down on him, his face going blank as his eyes again flashed copper.

"You're telling me, that all I had to do was get rid of you, and I could've explained to my friends that I was only trying to protect them?" Y/n laughed.

Suddenly an even sharper pain drove itself into Jun Wu's chest. Blood splattered across their clothing as Y/n never stopped looking into his eyes.

Jun Wu had been stabbed before, but it never hurt this bad.

With the combined pain of the lotus sword and Y/n's wrath; it felt like Jun Wu was being stabbed by 100 Fang Xin's all at once.

And it was no quick process. The slow agonizing feeling of that sudden dark tremble throughout his body slowly spread. His eyes went wide as he looked up at Y/n.

Jun Wu reached upwards, hands clutching for Y/n's face to just feel. All he could ever need was to just trace Y/n's face and cradle him. Just the thought of his touch alone was enough to keep Jun Wu sane.

But, he couldn't, his hands lost their control and they dropped to his sides. He grunted in pain, the pain kept coming until Jun Wu screamed out when Y/n dropped his face.

"N-no Xiu Y/n, let me-"

A dagger drove itself straight into his neck. Jun Wu was cut for words as blood poured out of his neck.

"YOU THINK YOU FUCKING DESERVE TO FEEL MY TOUCH? I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! JUST SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I'LL DRAG YOU BY YOUR DEAD REMAINS TO MOUNT TONGLU IF I HAVE TO!"

───༻ ❍ ༺───

Hours passed, the temple was covered in blood and everything from the curtains to the very walls were torn and reduced to nothing but ruins. To think, that Life would cause this mess.

The only thing that stood was the statue, Y/n didn't want to touch the statue, what if it was Jun Wu? Y/n didn't want to risk having to look at it to see it should be torn up as well.

The only thing left of Jun Wu in the question was ashes. Y/n didn't want to touch those either.

He just wanted someone other than Jun Wu to cradle him like a baby, tell him that they were there now, let him rest and heal his wounds while this freak show was left behind.

Y/n stood in the middle of the temple, looking down at the ashes on the ground, they were in the form of a gold ring, Y/n shakes as he feels a sense of familiarity at the sight of the ring. Y/n's whole body trembled as he backed up from that gold ring.

"XIU Y/N!" Y/n looked up and he was suddenly taken into a pair of arms.

Holy fuck, it's Hua Cheng.

He's not alone, he's with Xie Lian and someone else..

Y/n sobbed into his shoulder as he hugged him back, he finally felt safe, like he didn't have to worry about anything in the world while these arms wrapped around him and held him close.

"Xiu Y/n, it's okay, it's okay, you're safe now. I'm not an illusion."

Y/n's tears soaked the crimson cloth of Hua Cheng's shirt as he clung to him.

"PLEASE, DON'T EVER LEAVE AGAIN."

Anyways Jun Wu's dead now everyone celebrate 🥳
No memes bc this is a really dark chapter, probably the darkest one in the entire fanfic tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 18.2K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
1M 32.6K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
215K 3.7K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
637K 29.5K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...