Multiverse of Jaune Arc

By JaunexSalemShipper

The title says it all More

Prologe
Vasto Jaune
Mario time
Transformers part 1
Vasto Jaune part 2
Jaune Ramsay
Ascended descension
Transformers part 2
Springtrap
Bloodborne
Jaune's mindscape misadventure
Kimetsu no Jaune
Lord of Light
Jaune, God of Rot
Randomness of Team JNPR
โœ‹ ๐Ÿ’งโ˜œโ˜œ โœกโš๐Ÿ•†
J's Dark Universe
J's Dark Universe part 2
Treachery
Outlast
The berserk Saiyan
J's Dark Universe part 3
Jaune the Uppermoon 2 vs Insect Pillar Weiss Schnee
Another dark Universe of J
J's dark universe part 4
Ryoumen Sukuna
The Demon King
The Demon King 2
Randomness of Team JNPR 2

The Rumbling

8.3K 61 20
By JaunexSalemShipper

Everyone was talking to one another as J appeared.

J: Ok, i have another reality of Jaune.

Tyrian: Is it bloody?

J: Yes.

Hazel: Oh boy...

Ruby: What reality is it? Please don't let it be the demon form of him.

Salem: Im curious as well. Please let it be the demon form.

J: No its a reality wich is called Remnant against Titans (a/n: Attack on Titan).

Yang: Titans?

J: Giant humanoid creatures that love to devour human flesh but there are a few exeptions being the Titan shifters, as they dont need to devour humans, also they are buck naked but dont worry they dont have any genitals.

Ozpin: Oh boy...

We see an exausted Jaune in his Titan form walking towards an injured Winter, who is the Beast titan.

Winter: Wait im a titan?

J: Yes, the beast titan that has the ability to summon Abnormal Titans.

Winter: And what are Abnormal Titans?

J: Titans that are in someway deformed.

Jaune then got shot in the head wich did little to nothing to him as that was not his weak spot. "I fell... to the ground. Was i... shot?" Winter thought to herself and she then sees Jaune on the ground trying to push Yang in her Armored Titan form away.

Yang: So im an armored badass.

Ruby: SWEAR.

"Jaune... It's time to summon the Titans." Said Winter readying herself to roar. "Wait! Mittelt got some spinal fluid in her mouth! Please dont scream Winter!"

Watts: Now that is discusting.

Ironwood: I have to agree with him.

Winter was shocked to hear that and Melanie pleads to Winter to not drag kids into this. "Melanie, only too well do i understand the feelings for ones sibling. So im sorry.

Weiss: Winter and i are not related in this reality?

J: Thats right.

Winter then roars and summons a lot of Titans. And even Mittelt is now a Titan, her Titan form looks almost human if we were to overlook the extended neck of her and runs towards Yang trying to get a bite out of her, but Yang is blocking her attack and holds both Jaune and a berserk Mittelt on the ground with great effort as she knows she needs both hands to keep Jaune on the ground.

Yang: He is that strong?

J: Yes he has the power to give you a run for your money.

Salem: Im even more interested in you now Jaune. Keep impressing your Queen and i might nab you when no ones looking.

Cinder: I want him now.

Jaune then kicks Yang in the back as an effort to get her of him and uses his legs to wrap them around her neck and throws her away. Jaune then trys to run to Winter but Yang grabs his ankle and falls on his face. Mittelt then trys to bite her nape and paralyses Yang. "My... nape... Mittelt... what are you... doing."

Ozpin: So the nape is the weakspot of the Titans?

J: Yes but Yang is a bit special being the armored titan she can protect her nape but if a Titan were to bite it, it would paralyse her.

Yang: Ok thats cool.

Blake: You like the thought of being invincible but everything has a weakness.

Yang: Way to ruin my fun.

Jaune then gets shot again but it only makes him more angry. "Its over...? Jaune can't use the Founding Titan's power now. We fulfilled our duty." Yang thought to herself.

Weiss: Now what is the Founding Titan.

J: Just watch.

"I can just let it happen now, right?
Once i undo the armor on my nape, im done for... the one who will inherit the armor... is Mittelt." Yang was ready to sacrifice her life so that her friend could be stronger.

Ruby: No as your team leader i forbid you to die.

Yang: Ok chill i am not dying here.

Mittelt then stopped trying to eat Yang and noticed Melanie standing there badly injured "Im all out of power to heal my body. But i ain't dying for nothing." Melanie then started to walk towards Mittelt as she began to walk to Melanie and began to run towards her.

Qrow: Shes dead.

Qrow earned himself a smack from Winter.

"I saw Yangs memories." Yang is trying to stop Melanie and pleads to her to run.

Yang: I may not like them, but i don't want them to die.

Taiyang: Im proud of you.

"There is no denying it now. I was always better than you." and with those last words Melanie got devoured by Mittelt.

Some of the audience are puking in buckets that J summoned for them and Tyrian is eating popcorn.

Yang seeing this got mad and started to punch Jaune hard knocking him down but he crystalized his body trapping Yang.

Winter: Smart move.

Ironwood: We need to recruit him if we are able to.

Ozpin: No stealing my students James.

Yang is shocked not knowing he could do that "What? Could he be..." "Glad you noticed, Jaune."
Winter said crawling on the ground trying to regenerate and had dpme sort of scars under her eyes. "Imitating Blake and pretending to be dead worked perfectly."

Blake: What Titan am i?

J: The cart Titan but this one doesnt have anything special other than a giant man made cannon on your back.

Blake: Really, im that useless there?

J: Not really, your quite slippery there.

Jaune then breaks out of his Titan form and everyone can see what he actully looks like, with long blonde hair, a muskular build but not a bulky build, but a lean build, made for speed and stamina and has the same scars like Winter under his eyes,he then started to run towards Winter and as he continues to run, he noticed Ruby with a gun aiming directly at Jaune.

Salem: Ohhh mama likes... im sure to have fun with him.

Neo: (Holding a sighn with 10000000/10 writen on it and has a huge nose bleed)

Raven: I wouldnt him being in bed with me as he is dominating me...

Cinder: Hot damn i think i am going for a full course of blonde knight later.

Bleiss: Did someone order a big sausage pizza? Cuz im gonna steal that later.

Pyrrha is holding her nose to keep the blood from coming out of her nose.

Yang: Damn...

Blake: Oh my...

Goodwitch.exe has stopped working...

All the guys that are single and were married became jealous.

Qrow: Oh come on...

Qrow has earned himself another smack from Winter.

Ruby:Wait, why am i aiming at him.

Weiss: I dont know.

Everyone now has a bad feeling about this.

Ruby then pulls the trigger and the bullet seperates Jaune's head from his body.

Everyone is shocked at this and Pyrrha is crying now with the rest of the Team comforting her.

Team RWBY are also in tears.

Salem: Is he dead now? Rose if you killed my future husband then im going make your life HELL!

Salems thoughts were shared with the rest of the woman that fell in love with the blonde knight.

Ozpin is shocked at the scene and is now mourning over the loss of Jaune.

J: Watch.

Winter is shocked that her brother us now dead but what they didn't know is that he just gained more.
Suddenly a white seethrough tentacle is coming from his body and reaching for his head that is now lying in Winter's hand and ominous music starts to play.

Everyone is surprised at this with Nora being the one to question their thoughts "What is that...?"

The tentacle is conecting his head to his body and the eyes are moving looking directly at Winter.
Then a huge vortex of lightning and energy is comming from him breaking the wall were a lot of fighting was and Blake noticed the ground beneath her starts to break killing thousands of soldiers.

Everyone is once again shocked at this not knowing what to say.

The wall is falling revealing huge Titans that look like they have no skin.

Raven: Ok what the hell are those. They are definetly not normal Titans.

J: Youre right, these are the Colosal Titans, the second strongest titan to exist.

Ozpin: Then what is the strongest Titan?

J: The Founding Titan that you are about to see.

The head of Jaune starts to roar as he is starting to transform growing in size. Yang, who broke free from her little misadventure with Jaune's crystalized Titan form, runs towards Ruby trying to save her. The final product of the transformation shows Jaune in his new Titan form wich is humongus, reaching to the sky being of only bones but not much is shown. The Colosal Titans started to follow Jaune destroying everything in their path and Cinder could only watch as her crush walks by.

Goodwitch: My... God...

Ozpin: That... i... but... i dont have any words.

Cinder: That is pure power.

Salem: Its final, we are getting Jaune Arc no matter what.

"Its way too big. Is that... Jaune?"
thought Cinder as she saw the true height of the Titan that is Jaune "Jaune did it!" Emerald said happy for their victory. "I cant hear you!" Cinder told Emerald not understanding what she said because of the rumbling that is around them.

Everyone is at a loss for words because of the sheer might Jaune just displayed.

"We won! He intends to crush the Allied Forces that are gathering in Mistral!" The Titans are moving away from Vale following the lead of Jaune."Jaune... He came back? Back to our side?" Questioned Cinder to herself not comprehending the whole situation. "To all Subjects of Ymir."

"I heard Jaunes voice just now!" Both Cinder in and offscreen said and everyone was looking at the screen imtently.

"My name is Jaune Arc. Im using the power of the Founding Titan to adress all Subjects of Ymir." Everyone is holding their head hearing his voice in massive fear.

Yang: He can... talk... to everyone... via telekenises?!

Salem: Apperently. Truly a frightening ability, fit for a GOD. If he has this power then i will guide him to the path with me as his GODESS.

Raven: This power he will be my husband.

"I've undone the hardening of all the Walls on Vale and all the entrapped within them have started marching. My goal is to protect the people of Vale, the place i was born and raised. The Government of Mistral wishes for the annihilation of the people of Vale. I reject that wish." The scene shows the head of the Titan form of Jaune being exactly like his human form exept for the elven like ears and gaunt checks. "I shall trample all surface of the land outside of Vale. Until all lives existing there..."

Almost everyone is intimidated by the face and want it to be gone.

"HAVE BEEN EXTERMINATED FROM THIS WORLD!"

J: So how was that?

Ozpin: Next time show us something that is a little less intimidating... Ok? Good.

Salem: I dont know what your problem is Ozpin because i liked it so far.

Tyrian: I loved it.

Watts: Of course you do...

Cinder: Does our Jaune have this power?

J: No but he has a powerful semblance.

Cinder: Oh what a shame, but can you tell us what semblance he has?

J: Sure, its called Aura Amplification, wich means he can amplify the Aura and boost the semblance of a person.

Now everyone wants Jaune on their side because of the possibilitys of his semblance.

J: Well i give you a break now.

To be continued...

(Inspiration: Attack on Titan season 4)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 13
Oc/Jasper/Alice Severely fanon, sorry
112K 3.2K 78
The title also these are my lower quality writing I may be updating some of them to fix grammatical mistakes and change them to my current writing st...
26.9K 447 24
since i cant find any interesting stories ill just have to make my own.
513 5 38
Come in come in and enjoy the world of dark and light.