My Sister

Cr8zyL0uise2020 द्वारा

Esmeralda was the wife of Viv and the Little sister of Ali. अधिक

Chapter 1 Arriving In Canada
Chapter 3 The First Team Meeting
Chapter 4 Ali sees Esmeralda
Chapter 5 Ali meets her sister again
Chapter 6 Esmeralda and Ali talk
Chapter 7 Debbie and Kyle
Chapter 8 Debbie and Kyle arrive
Chapter 9 Esmeralda sees her mom and brother
Chapter 10 Esmeralda joins the Netherlands beep test
Chapter 11 Training
Chapter 12 Team Bonding
Chapter 13 Esmeralda and Vivanne have a date
Chapter 14 Esmeralda suprises Vivanne
Chapter 15 Netherlands are through to Knockout
Chapter 16 Netherlands beat Japan
Chapter 17 The night of the game
Chapter 18 The Game against Australia
Chapter 19 The Netherlands are through to the Semi-Finals
Chapter 20 The Final
Eplioge

Chapter 2 Arriving in Canada

770 21 0
Cr8zyL0uise2020 द्वारा

Chapter 2 Arriving in Canada 

Once they were landed everyone was getting there bags together before getting off the plane. Esmeralda saw her sister on the last world cup but didnt see her to speak to her. They havent meet and spoken in 10 years. Her fathers passed 4 years ago and her apparently told Ali, Kyle and Debbie what he had done to Esmeralda for all of them years. 

Esmeralda and Vivanne heard it from one of her friends. When Vivanne and Esmeralda heard this Esmeralda was shocked but happy that she wouldnt have to tell them. Even though she would probably have to tell them her side of what happened. Esmeralda knew her family had a set a private detective to find her but they havent found her yet. 

Soon they arrived in the airport and were escorted to there coaches, to go the National Team hotel. Team England, USA and Netherlands were sharing a hotel. Viv and Esmeralda had a room with a balcony so Esmeralda could escape if she needed to. Esmeralda was grateful to Viv understand her and all the baggage that she came with. Esmeralda always needs a outside everywhere they go and the Netherlands and Arsenal are very accommodating. Esmeralda and Vivanne are grateful to them. Soon they were arriving at the Hotel, Esmeralda and Vivanne soon got to there room. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

153K 3K 14
Jill Ellis is having a bit of a crisis, two of her strikers are out on short notice and one has fallen pregnant. Being just before the world cup, Ji...
3.5K 701 11
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡🥀🍃..🥺🌏 ඇස් අරිනකොට පොඩි පෙට්ටියක් අතේ තියන් උබ ඇඳ ළඟ.... 'මේ මං ආසම ලිලී මල..ඇඳ ළඟින් ම තියාගන්න..සුවඳ දැනෙනකොට මං ඉන්නවා කියලා හිතන...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
739 117 12
Como lo dice el título, aquí encontrarás historias cortas con los miembros de Ateez. Kim Hongjoong Park Seonghwa Jeong Yunho Kang Yeosang Choi San So...