How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

By AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... More

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Eighteen

2.3K 50 3
By AngieTheTurtle

[A/N] - Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this! Also, do you like the new cover? My brother said he prefered the other one, but I want to know what you guys think! Should I keep it, change it back or make another one? Anyways, like I said before, please enjoy this chapter. Oh, before you read, I just want to thank you all for reading. I love reading the comments, especially from people like wewereborntolie! If you see any errors, don't be afraid to point them out ^.^b. You don't have to vote, but if you can, don't be afraid to either x) Oh goodness I'm rambling now, enjoy the chappy ^^

"Suzy." said Miguel as he closed his room door, "Right now, I'm being honest."

My heart was wildly throbbing in my chest. I knew Marcus for four years, he wouldn't do this to me.

"This is getting repetitive." I said trying to change the subject, "Don't you think students will become suspicious as to why I'm staying back every class?"

"I'm sorry." he said with a frown, "But it's true."

"Miguel... Y-you've lied to me so much, it's really hard to believe you."

"Is it that your brain is trying to fight it?" he mumbled, "Why not listen to your heart for once?"

"Because the heart isn't always right!" I cried, "You can't help but to lie, you try everything in your willpower to separate Marcus and I, but guess what. It won't work. We love each other, today was the first time I told him I love it and I mean it."

He seemed to be taken aback about the words I just spoke. Even I myself was surprised.

"Is that so..." he whispered, hurt laced in his voice, "Okay."

Then, he walked over to his desk, sat down, and began to grade papers. I stood there for about a minute until I realized he was finished talking. I took my bag and walked out of his classroom.

Had Marcus been cheating on me, I would've caught him a long time ago. Either he's really good or he's not cheating, and I'm sticking to the second option.

I should go pay him a nice visit, but then again, he has a lot of work to grade. With a shrug, I went to his classroom. I peeked in through the blinds and smiled at his sleeping figure. Poor thing, he has so much to grade. That's what he get for giving so much tests, that bum.

With a smile on my face, I knocked on his door a couple of times and his sleeping figure didn't even move an inch. Should I just leave him? Knocking one more time, his head flew up.

I chuckled when I saw him mumble things and then he finally looked at me. He lazily got up and opened the door.

"Hi..." he mumbled.

I scrunched my face up when his 'morning breath' wafted around my nose. Digging into my pocket, I took out a stick of mint gum and handed it to him.

"What are you implying?" he said with a chuckle.

"That your breath stink." I said scrunching up my face again.

He smiled and motioned me into his classroom. I sat on his desk and waited for him to come.

"Ugh, today is do annoying." he frowned, "My students tend to be very 'ambitious' and won't leave me alone."

"Speaking of students... Um... Marcus..."

"I know what you're about to ask, and the answer is no."

"But Miguel is-"

"A liar, yes."

I paused and looked away. His tone of voice was almost nervous, maybe he was nervous that I wouldn't believe him?

"Marcus, if I ever find out you're cheating on me... I'll end it. Without another word, without another glance, I will."

He was silent and cleared his throat.

"Did you eat yet?"

He changed the subject... Oh God, what am I doing? Of course he would be nervous, I'm bombarding him with all of these questions. Cheating itself isn't a topic that's easy to talk about, I'll just leave it at this.

"No." I said smiling at him, "No, but I did pick up some things from Starbucks this morning."

"Oh. Make sure you eat well."

"Hey, don't be like that, I of course got you something too."

There was a knock on the door and I went to go get it.

"Wait!" said Marcus.

He glanced at his watch and ran to the door. I smirked and opened it before him. There stood a girl who had make-up smoldered on her face. She wore a skirt so short you could see her underwear and a shirt so tight... How the fuck did she get that on? It's way too cold to be dressed like that.

"Mister, I'm here for my tutoring!" she said skipping past me.

She smiled at him and sat down. I looked over at Marcus who had a nervous look on his face.

"Oh?" I said with a nod, "Tutor her well."

With that, I took off. I don't know what to believe right now. Is it coincidence? I mean, Miguel just told me about this today. Wouldn't finding out be too soon? I turned around and headed back to his classroom. I peeked in through the blinds and saw him tutoring her. There were stacks of books on the desk next to them and papers on their desk.

Why should I be paranoid? It's obvious that they aren't doing anything, so I should leave it at that. Marcus was right, Miguel is only a sad case and is trying his best to part us.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing my head and looking forward, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

Whoa, who's this guy? He had curly dark red hair and dark... Oh shit, green eyes. Wow, it's so dark it looks brown. Oh my, he even have Miguel's scruff.

"Excuse me." he said stepping past me.

I turned around and watched him walk away. Who is he? I never saw him here before. Snapping out of it, I walked toward the cafeteria. I headed over to my table and sat down.

"You're always late." mumbled Bryce.

"I know." I said with a happy sigh, "Do you guys know who some g-"

"With red hair and brown eyes?!" said Guadalupe.

"Oh my goodness, they are green!"

"He is so hot, I heard he is Mr. Romano's little brother."

"W-what...?"

"Yeah, he came from Italy and is currently learning English."

"Wait, that can't be. How does he have green eyes?"

"They're brown."

"They're green, you watch Tobuscus, you should know green eyes can look brown." I countered.

"But how can he be Italian with green eyes?"

I shut my mouth and poured.

"Maybe he isn't related to Miguel?"

"Miguel?"

"Mr. Romano, sorry."

"Oh?" said Cole coming into the conversation, "You call him by his first name?"

"Oh no, not you too." I frowned.

"But yeah, rumors says that's his little bro. S'not like he's sexier than me." said Bryce while making a muscle.

"I love how you can lift your fat so well." said Angie with a smirk.

"Fuck you..." he mumbled.

"What time? I'm free for 7."

Everyone, but Bryce, began to laugh. He sighed and rolled his eyes at her.

"It's people like you that makes me want to kill people."

Bryce dug in his pocket and handed me a 5.

"Go buy lunch."

"Hey, you're not m-"

"Now."

"Okay..."

I went on line and quickly got lunch. Rushing back to the table, I began to eat with everyone and the period was over a little while later.

"Shit, I have physics!" I cried, "If I'm late one more time, I'll fail!"

"Go, go!" yelled Guadalupe.

Leaving my plate at the table, I grabbed my bag and rushed to the physics class.

As soon as I went inside, the bell rung. I sighed and looked up.

"Hello Ms. V-..."

"Oh? I'm a lady now?"

I groaned and went to my seat.

"Why are you here?"

"Why not? Ms. Vector had to go to the hospital, so I'm covering."

"Velma."

"Same thing."

"But don't you have a class this period?"

"Nope."

"Oh..."

He looked away from me and waited five more minutes. Then, he closed the door and yawned.

"So... I'm Mr. Romano." he said with a lazy grin, "I'll be covering this class this period."

"This is a double period class." said Peter.

"Oh, well, I was told to do only one, knock yourselves out when I'm gone. Anyways, Ms. Velma gave you homework. I will be collecting that at the end of the period, so if you didn't do it, your best bet is to get it done. Are there any questions?"

"How old are you?" someone blurted out.

"Well, Jesus is in my yearbook."

Nobody laughed and he groaned.

"That was supposed to be funny."

Still nobody laughed.

"Do you guys want me to collect the homework?!"

"No!" shouted everyone, including me.

"Then laugh!"

About three or four nervous laughs echoed through the room and Miguel sighed.

"Just get your work done."

Then he sat at the desk and... fell asleep. I don't know why, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. Even when he was sleeping he looked devilishly handsome. Then, he looked up at me. His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear anything. Ah, he's mouthing something. I looked down at his lips and began to blush.

'Do your homework.'

I nodded, still watching his lips. I narrowed my eyes when I realized he was smirking. I broke my eyes away from him and began to do the physics homework. Even though I come to this class late almost everyday, it's pretty easy. I guess science was never a hard subject for me, though I really hated earth science.

I glanced at the time. 20 minutes until the period is over. I finished the homework and got up to give it to him. He looked at me and smirked. Rolling my eyes, I handed him my homework.

"You have nice hand writing." he complimented, "I always thought that."

"Um, thank you?" I said awkwardly.

"I don't want to bring anything up, but I just want you to know that you can trust me." he said in one breath.

"The person with the red hair." I mumbled, "Is he your brother?"

"Excuse me?"

"The person with the red hair and green eyes."

"Green eyes? They don't run in my family."

"People are saying you have a brother in the school, that he transfered from Italy."

Miguel paused and looked away from me.

"Fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 249K 54
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
61.9K 5K 32
𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒖 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒕𝒊, 𝑻𝒖 𝑹𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒂, 𝑻𝒖 𝑲𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝑹𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒏 𝒋𝒂�...
56.9K 4.5K 53
A crazy, jolly, and funny student who's so in-love with her professor Isa. Ali is willing to do anything para kay Isa, and Isa being Isa she's so upt...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

322K 11.8K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...