The Feeling's Mutual | JJK

By emmiouija

"I can help you." "Help me with what?" "Sex. I'll teach you." *** You hated your brother's best friend. Jung... More

A Simple Favor
Set in Stone
Rebound
Water Balloons
Solemnly Swear
No-Go
Edge of Glory
The Gift
Love is Blind
Rule Breakers
Serendipity
Burning Friday
Hold Me Tight
Love Game
Forever Rain
So Much to Say
You Are the Reason
Feel Something
Taste of Your Own Medicine
Plead the Fifth
Shady Business
Fireworks
Wilco
Like Father, Like Son
Old Habits Die Hard
In Another Life
As It Was
So High
Reborn
Speak No Evil Pt. 1

On Top

1K 42 20
By emmiouija

You pressed the elevator button for the tenth floor of Jungkook's apartment complex. As the lift went up, you stared at your reflection in the large mirror located on the right side of the elevator. You tousled your hair a bit to try and make it appear less neat. You didn't want Jungkook thinking you had gussied up for him or anything.

In reality, though, you had. Before coming over to his place, you had straightened your normally wavy hair, and you even applied some makeup. When Jungkook would come to your and Yoongi's house, it was usually later in the evening. Your makeup was almost always removed by the time he'd arrive; Jungkook didn't see you with it on very often.

The lift eventually reached its destination. Your stomach dropped. You were incredibly anxious about what was in store, even though you didn't exactly know what was going to happen tonight. The only information you were given was to be there at nine o'clock.

You stepped out of the elevator and turned left down the long hallway to locate Jungkook's apartment. When you came upon it, you knocked a few times on the door. You could hear his footsteps as they approached.

"Y/N," Jungkook greeted you. "Come in."

He was dressed in a black suit, the tie slightly loosened. Jungkook worked for a rather large entertainment company, so he had to wear formal clothes every day. And just like how he rarely saw you with makeup on, you rarely saw him in something other than a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Have a seat on the couch," he told you as he picked up his suit jacket that was laid across a bar stool to properly hang it on the coat rack. "Do you want a glass of wine?"

"Sure," you responded.

Jungkook poured you each a glass of red before he joined you on the sofa. You took a small sip, expecting to dislike the taste considering you preferred white wine, but to your surprise, it was delicious. You didn't catch a glimpse of the brand, yet you knew it was probably expensive. Jungkook was rich, after all.

He came from a wealthy family and wouldn't have to work a day in his life if he didn't wish to. However, he chose to have a career. Jungkook wanted to make his own money and prove to himself (and others) that he was perfectly capable of doing it.

"So tell me," Jungkook began, "how much experience do you actually have?"

"I don't know," you shrugged. "Not a lot. That's kinda why we're here."

"Well, have you at least kissed someone?"

You nodded.

"When was the last time?"

"A few months ago," you replied. "Jihyeon and I got really drunk and made out."

Jungkook tilted his head to the side. "Do you like kissing girls?"

"Yeah," you breathed. Jungkook wasn't aware you were bisexual. You never felt the need to tell him. He was your brother's best friend, not yours.

A smirk danced across his lips.

This annoyed you, and you snapped, "What're you smiling for?"

"It's cute how flustered you get when you talk about it," he revealed.

"I'm not flustered."

"Then why are your cheeks turning red?"

You touched your face with the tips of your fingers. Your skin was warm. You were blushing. It was embarrassing, so you placed your hand in your lap and glowered at him. "Shut up."

"Chill," Jungkook chuckled. "I'm just messing with you."

"I thought you said you took sex seriously?"

"I do, but we're not having sex right now, are we?"

You sighed. "Can we move on?"

"Gladly," he agreed. "Is Jihyeon the only person you've kissed?"

"Is this just gonna be an interrogation?" you asked. "If so, I'm leaving."

"I need to know what you've done so that I have a starting point," stated Jungkook. "I don't want you rushing into things you're not ready for."

Jungkook was being, surprisingly, sweet. It seemed like he genuinely cared about this whole thing. You hoped he would, anyway. This was a big deal to you. You were putting your trust in him. You couldn't believe you were actually trusting Jeon Jungkook. You wouldn't have seen that coming in a billion years.

Since he was being affable, you decided to be too, answering him truthfully. "Jihyeon is pretty much the only person I've kissed. I don't really count the one with Jimin."

"Why not?"

"Because it was in middle school and, y'know...he's gay."

"Ah, so that's why you told me he took your virginity," Jungkook acknowledged. "He was your first kiss."

"Mhm," you hummed. "His name was the first to come to mind."

"Well, you can still count him as your first kiss. It doesn't matter if he's gay or not."

"But he didn't even like kissing me."

"Only because he doesn't like girls," he jested.

"Still, I don't wanna count him," you declared.

"That's fine. You don't have to."

"Who was your first kiss?" you wondered. All this kiss-talk had made you curious. You assumed Jungkook had it when he was young considering he's always been "eye candy" since the day you met him. Those were your friends' words, not yours.

Every one of your friends drooled over the older man. They'd get excited when you guys were hanging out and Jungkook showed up. He would come on to them because he naturally had a flirty personality. Nonetheless, it was irritating.

Your friends would constantly tell you how lucky you were to see him all the time. You didn't feel the same. It irked you having to see him regularly.

"My first kiss was also Jimin," Jungkook laughed.

Your jaw nearly dropped at his admission. "You're kidding."

"Jimin was a player back in the day."

"Learned from the best, huh?"

"I guess," he chortled, disregarding your jibe.

Another reason you never felt the need to tell Jungkook you were attracted to women was because you weren't positive what his opinion on it would be. Not that his opinion mattered to you. And sure, Jimin was gay, and he and Jungkook were close, but that wasn't a definite answer if he was okay with it or not.

"Do you...like men?" you questioned him carefully.

"The interrogation tables have turned," Jungkook quipped.

You raised your eyebrows at him, patiently waiting for a response.

"I'm bi," he eventually confessed.

You set your wine glass on the coffee table prior to leaning your back against the couch. You crossed your arms, a proud smirk creeping onto your lips. "Looks like we finally have something in common."

"Guess we do," he concurred. "Actually, I figured you knew I was bisexual."

"No, I had no idea."

"You've known Taehyung for years though. We were dating before I was with Sarang," Jungkook stated as if you were obviously aware.

"I thought he was just an old friend of you and my brother."

"He was, but he was also my boyfriend," he said.

"Are you two still good friends?"

"Of course."

"Then why didn't you ask him to help you get Sarang back?"

Jungkook gazed down at the floor, breaking eye contact with you. "She doesn't know."

"You never told her?"

He shook his head. "I was too scared because of the stigma."

"Stigma?"

"A lot of straight girls don't want to date men who've slept with other men."

"Do you really think she'd judge you for that?"

"I'm not sure," he shrugged. "I didn't wanna take the chance."

You simply nodded. You weren't going to pry anymore on the subject tonight. Jungkook clearly wasn't pleased with himself about keeping that secret, but it was his choice. And you had to respect it.

To change the topic, you inquired, "Is there anything else you want to ask me?"

"That's it for now," he declared. "I'll ask you stuff as we go along if I need to."

Jungkook placed his glass on the coffee table next to yours. He then unbuttoned his shirt cuffs in order to roll up the sleeves. The sudden action caused your chest to tighten.

His right arm was fully covered in tattoos. You've seen them numerous times before, yet at this moment, something was different. Perhaps it was because the tattoos were accompanied by his biceps protruding from his tight dress shirt.

"Show me the way you'd normally kiss someone," Jungkook ordered as he faced you.

"We're just diving right in?"

"I mean, how else am I gonna tell you what you're doing wrong?"

You slapped his thigh.

"What was that for?!" he shouted.

"You're automatically assuming I'm a terrible kisser," you replied.

"No, I'm not. You don't have a lot of experience, so I'll probably have to give you some pointers, that's all."

"Whatever," you grumbled, not entirely believing him.

"I'm not here to judge you, Y/N. I'm here to help you," he proclaimed. "Remember that."

"Alright," you muttered, surrendering; you'd stop giving Jungkook a hard time and let him teach you—the whole purpose of you being in his apartment right now.

"Alright," he repeated. Jungkook then gestured for you to move closer to him. "Kiss me."

You hesitated for a few seconds, unsure of how to begin. Your heart was beating loudly and you feared Jungkook could hear it too. Finally, though, you placed your palm on his cheek.

Jungkook's skin wasn't warm to the touch the way yours was; yours felt like fire in comparison. However, his skin was soft and smooth like velvet. You were curious as to how he managed to get such a beautiful complexion. Having known Jungkook since childhood, it was presumably genetic. He was a lucky bastard.

"C'mon, Y/N. Don't be shy," Jungkook simpered.

Now, you were going to kiss him merely to wipe that stupid expression off of his face. Kissing Jungkook would also shut him up; you didn't want to hear him speak anymore. His voice was like nails on a chalkboard to you.

Still cupping his cheek, you eventually worked up the courage to lean in. You then pressed your lips tenderly to Jungkook's, feeling the cool metal of his piercing against your mouth. He quickly reciprocated, soon parting his lips to allow your tongue access. But you were too nervous to do it.

"Sorry," you apologized, pulling away. "It's just a little...awkward."

"It's okay," assured Jungkook.

"Was it awkward for you too?"

"Not really," he responded. "I think it only feels awkward because I'm me and you're you."

"What if we pretend we're different people?" you suggested. "You pretend I'm Sarang, and I'll pretend you're Namjoon."

Jungkook cackled. "Wait, you like Namjoon?"

"Who doesn't?"

"Yeah, you're right," he affirmed. "Namjoon hyung is really hot."

"So do you wanna do that? Pretend each other is them?"

He shrugged. "Whatever butters your biscuit."

Your features twisted in distaste for his word choice. "Now I'm definitely pretending you're Namjoon."

"Fine," said Jungkook. "Let's get on with it then, Sarang."

"Can you take the lead this time?" you entreated. "I don't know what I'm doing."

"Clearly," he chuckled.

"Hey!" you berated him. "You're not here to judge me, remember?"

"Right, sorry," Jungkook expressed. "You're too easy sometimes though."

Rolling your eyes at him, you reached for a sip of your wine. You desired to be drunk right now. Maybe things would be less complicated if you were.

"I'll take the lead," he began, "but you have to follow it. No copping an attitude with me either."

You vowed you wouldn't, and without warning, Jungkook scooted back towards the armrest and laid down. He then patted his hips. "Get on top."

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter?"

"No, but-"

"We're doing things my way," Jungkook interrupted as he propped himself up on his elbows. "Either get on top or go home."

"Bossy much?" you grumbled under your breath.

"Didn't I just say no copping an attitude?"

Sighing, you conceded to his rules. You straddled Jungkook's waist, shifting ungainly once seated. You were wearing somewhat of a short dress tonight. Since you went through all the effort to look nice for Jungkook, you had planned on asking Jihyeon to go to the bar if the lesson didn't run too late. Plus, if Jungkook happened to wonder why you were dressed like this, you could use that as an excuse.

Your outfit wasn't slutty by any means. However, the dress was short enough to ride up your thighs, just below your panties. You buried your face in your hands to hide the embarrassment.

Jungkook gently grabbed your wrists and moved your hands aside. "I want you to try things my way, and if you hate it, we can stop."

His voice was kinder than it was previously. Before, he was very demanding and it intimidated you a little bit. Now, though, Jungkook showed compassion. You wish he acted in that manner more often.

"With being on top, you have most of the control," Jungkook imparted. "I like when the girl's on top because it usually leads to dry humping. Both parties can get off without going as far as having sex."

You plainly nodded at his explanation.

"Have you ever done that?" he asked.

"No."

"Right, 'cause the only thing you've humped is your pillow," he joked.

For being so shameless, you pinched his nipple.

"You fucker!" yelled Jungkook.

You giggled devilishly. "Having the control is fun."

"I've made a grave mistake."

"Cheer up," you instructed, poking his ribs which caused him to grip your thighs in response.

"Stop, I hate being tickled."

Your skin tingled where Jungkook had placed his hands. He kept them there, his thumb stroking the naked area. Goosebumps began to raise on your thighs.

Jungkook enjoyed seeing how easily you reacted to his touch. He had barely done anything, yet here you were, practically at his mercy. The older man could do whatever he desired to you, and you'd melt into a puddle.

"Tell me when," Jungkook apprised.

As soon as you started to lean in, Jungkook reached behind your head, threading his fingers in your hair. Your lips collided, his prior exploit forcing the kiss to deepen immediately. Although you were straddling him, he set the pace; you didn't have the control he said you would.

Jungkook's tongue slipped passed your lips. You allowed it to happen, not chickening out this time due to the nerves shooting through your veins. You were okay with it. In fact, you enjoyed it.

The taste of Jungkook was sweet. It was just like the wine you had drunk together. His mouth intoxicated you to your core. A small whine rose in your throat, escaping you unintentionally.

You expected him to pull away, finding it weird you were turned on only by kissing. However, Jungkook smirked against your lips. It stunned you.

In reality, Jungkook adored it when people were vocal with him. It meant they took pleasure in what was happening. It also gave him a confidence boost to keep going—to keep those pretty sounds coming.

Jungkook nibbled on your lower lip, gently tugging on the plump skin before later releasing it. You whimpered at the action. He didn't reattach your mouths like you figured he would though. Instead, he lingered there. His breath ghosted over your lips, making you dizzy with desire. The anticipation was killing you, and Jungkook loved that it did.

With a pointed tongue, he then licked the center of your bottom lip up to your top lip. You could feel how wet you were from his escapades. It made you self-conscious, and you just hoped Jungkook wouldn't realize that your panties were soaked.

"Kook," you panted, subtly begging for more.

"What is it, baby?" Jungkook cooed. "Tell me what you want."

"I don't know," you mumbled. And you were being honest. You truly didn't know what you wanted at that moment. But you were certain whatever it was, it involved him calling you a pet name again.

"Do you want to come?" he wondered.

You nodded shyly.

Jungkook had you scoot back a bit so he could remove his belt, citing you'd be more comfortable if he did. You then repositioned yourself on his waist once he was finished.

He was right. Now that the belt was gone, sitting on him was much more pleasant. The metal wasn't digging into you any longer.

"You have humped your pillow before, right?"

"Oh, I thought you were joking when you said that," you giggled with embarrassment.

"Partially," he admitted. "Have you though?"

"Yeah, I've done it before," you confessed.

"Did it get you off?"

"Yes," you breathed.

"Good," Jungkook husked, "because I want you to use me to get yourself off."

"A-Are you sure?"

He licked his lips and nodded. Jungkook then pulled your dress over your ass, exposing your lower half. Afterward, he rested his hands on your sides to firmly grasp your hips. You bent down to kiss him again, but before you could, he spoke an order against your mouth. "Start rocking your hips."

You did as you were told, grinding against his crotch. Jungkook watched you for a few seconds, admiring the way your lips parted as you exhaled bliss.

Finally, he kissed you, giving you everything you craved. You felt Jungkook's cock begin to harden beneath you. The friction was exhilarating, and he couldn't hold back anymore.

Jungkook had been trying to avoid getting hard. This was all new to you, and he didn't want to make you more uncomfortable than you already were by getting an erection. He worried it'd be too much for your first time together.

But you didn't mind it in the slightest. It showed you that he was into it the same way you were. You'd honestly be disconcerted if you didn't have the same effect on him. Even though you two hated each other, you still hoped Jungkook would enjoy himself with you.

Your hips continued to obscenely rut against Jungkook's cock. You chased your climax, yearning for nothing other than that euphoric end.

Of course, Jungkook wanted to come too. This night was about you though; tonight was a teaching moment. Because of that, he was striving not to come. Jungkook was, again, avoiding making you uncomfortable at all costs. However, if you didn't finish soon, he didn't think he could keep his promise to himself.

A couple of minutes later, you were crying out in pleasure, allowing Jungkook to stick to his commitment.

"Ride it out," he instructed. You followed his command, prolonging your orgasm for a few seconds more. Satisfied moans left your body, and Jungkook smirked while he observed your fucked-out expression. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

You bit your bottom lip, humming in response.

"That's it, Y/N. Good girl," Jungkook praised as he rubbed your trembling thighs.

You then buried your face in the crook of his neck, breathing heavily while you came down from your high. Jungkook's fingers trailed along your spine in order to soothe you.

Once you were back to your regular self, you slowly lifted your head. Jungkook gazed into your eyes, a soft smile adorning his features. "Are you okay?"

"I think so," you answered.

"Well, if you want to, we can lie here for a little longer," he offered. "It's called aftercare."

"Aftercare?"

Jungkook nodded. "After you're intimate with someone, you should spend time unwinding together so you can return to a normal headspace."

"What do you usually do?"

"I personally like cuddling, watching a movie, pillow-talking, sensual touching. Those sort of things," Jungkook replied. "But we can do whatever would help you relax."

You took a moment to think about it, eventually deciding, "I think I wanna stay and talk."

"Sure," he accorded. Jungkook then assisted you in pulling your dress back down and when he did, you saw a wet spot from you coming onto his clothes. You were humiliated, apologizing for ruining the fabric.

"It's no big deal," Jungkook guaranteed. "It'll wash out."

"I'm sorry," you repeated.

He cupped the sides of your face, pecking a delicate kiss on your lips. "Y/N, don't worry about it."

Jungkook was incredibly tender with you right now. You wondered if that was part of this whole aftercare thing. Was being nice to your enemy a requirement after they had made you come? You supposed the majority of people wouldn't have an answer to that question.

The two of you moved from the couch to his bed for more room to cuddle. Jungkook twiddled your hair as Mean Girls played in the background. It shocked you that he had never seen it before. You couldn't fathom how someone hasn't watched such a classic.

"I don't like chick flicks," he stated.

You lifted your head from his chest and shot him a dirty look. "It's not a chick flick."

"Oh, yeah? Then what is it?"

"Just your standard comedy."

"With a female lead who does all the typical chick flick bullshit."

"Mean Girls is a masterpiece," you declared, laying back down.

His chuckle vibrated your cheek. "Believe what you will, kid."

***

You felt yourself being lulled to sleep by Jungkook's touch. The warmth of his secure embrace quelled all your anxieties regarding your escapade earlier that evening. When you came here tonight, you had no clue what was in store. However, you were happy with the outcome.

Although Jungkook's lesson was rather simple, it was an important one. You didn't know you could be so intimate with someone without even removing your clothes. Tonight made you realize that sex didn't only consist of fucking and then getting off. Sex was about so much more than that.

Now, you looked forward to the real thing. You weren't entirely ready for it yet, but you knew Jungkook would get you there in due time. You just had to be patient.

"Y/N?" said Jungkook. "You still awake?"

"Mhm," you mumbled tiredly.

"I have another rule I want to add."

"What is it?"

"No spending the night after our lessons."

"That's fair," you agreed, a tad disappointed. Jungkook's bed was so cozy that you could've lain in it for the rest of your life. But you also understood why he put it on the list. You weren't a couple; you weren't even friends. Sleeping over would be inappropriate.

You sat up in his bed, rubbing the exhaustion out of your eyes.

"You don't have to leave just yet," Jungkook imparted. "Only go when you feel that you're satisfied with the aftercare."

"I'm fine, Kook. It's getting late anyway."

It was approaching 1:00 in the morning, and your brother was probably wondering where you were. You didn't want him waiting up for you and worrying. You hadn't told Yoongi your agenda for the night, solely mentioning that you had plans with a friend and you'd be home later.

"Before you go," he began, "your brother is having a party Saturday night. I think it'd be the perfect time to make our relationship debut."

"Nice of him to tell me," you groused.

Jungkook shrugged one shoulder. "I assumed he did."

"You assumed wrong," you uttered. "We gotta tell him first though. He'd explode if we announced it at the party."

"Right," he concurred. "We'll tell him on Friday. That way, he has twenty-four hours to get the anger out of his system."

"Good idea."

"You never say I have those," he laughed.

"Because you never do," you asserted. "This was a rare instance, so don't get used to it."

"Get out of my house," Jungkook requested, yet there was no malice behind his words.

"With pleasure."

You then got out of his bed and glanced at yourself in the mirror on the wall. You adjusted your dress and fixed your hair so that your brother wouldn't be suspicious when you got home. It's not like Yoongi would judge you if you were sleeping around or what not, but it'd still be awkward for the both of you to see you in this state.

"Do I look alright?" you inquired to Jungkook.

"You look stupid as always," he quipped.

You threw your hands in the air. "Why'd I even ask you?"

"You should've seen that one coming. You've known me long enough."

"You're such a dickhead," you derided him.

"I wouldn't be such a dickhead if you'd just stop being a fuckface."

As you picked up your phone from the bed, you stuck your tongue out at him. Yes, it was childish, but you didn't care. Jungkook made you behave this way with his dumb comments and his presence alone.

"Wait a second," he halted you when you were nearing the bedroom door, ushering you back towards him. Jungkook then patted the spot next to him, and you took a seat on his bed once more. "Did you have fun tonight?"

"Yes, why?"

"I wanted to make sure you were still down for this."

"I am," you replied. "Did you have fun?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, I did."

"Well, I'm only asking because you didn't say much and you didn't...finish."

By mentioning that Jungkook didn't 'say' much, you actually meant you didn't hear him moan.

"Y/N, I didn't finish because I didn't let myself finish," he revealed. "Tonight wasn't about me." Jungkook combed some of your hair over your shoulder, smoothing it out. "But I was really close."

"So you weren't repulsed by me then?" you half-jested, though Jungkook didn't pick up on it.

"What? No!" Jungkook scoffed. "I was pretending you were Sarang, remember?"

"Right," you breathed. "I pretended you were Namjoon too."

"Right," he copied. "Come on. I'll walk you to the door."

After slipping on your shoes in the entryway, Jungkook opened the front door for you. You stepped outside, turning around for a final goodbye. "See you Friday, dickhead."

"Later, fuckface."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 690 60
".. why?" "Because, Love hurts, Jeon..." ".. and I love you, even when you hurts me." - ❣ Notes: the first 30 chapters are short prompts. Long chapte...
270K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
942K 28.8K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
11.3K 279 15
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ☯ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒...