The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Dreams

124 7 7
By Totally_Twins2

Alfie's POV

Like everyone else I look at it in awe, I mean but that's it, that is what we had been looking for.

Nina"The Mask of Anubis,"

Amber "It's so pretty, For a dog mask".

I look at the rest of Sibuna.

Alfie"What are we waiting for?"

I step forward again and the golden light of the Mask disappears and that rumbling returns. Then just as Nina pulls me back a fifth guard rises from the floor and Robert Frobisher Smythe voice echoes.

"The golden prize, will tempt the fool. The wise should heed this golden rule."This game of senet you cannot win. Only the reckless will even begin. One wrong move will seal your fate, an end too dark to contemplate."

Nicholas"An end too dark to contemplate?"

Alfie "Okay, what does that mean?"

Fabian "It means, that we need to be absolutely sure of the rules before we even think about playing.

Patricia "We're thinking of playing?"

Nicholas "She's right, It's too dangerous. This one we do on our own."

Fabian" Nina, I will not let you do this by yourself. Come on, we all got the Mark together. Not just Nina. We can do this."

We all say Sibuna.

Charlie's POV

After our dad has called us to his office, we stand there unamused.

Charlie" You called?"

Eddie" And can we just make a deal that you'll never do that again?"

Dad"Ah, we promised each other we'd make more of an effort.And this is me making an effort.

Twins"Effort appreciated"

Eddie" You couldn't have just texted us?"

Dad" Oh.Please"

He gestures to us to sit down so we both do. He looks at us.

Dad"Um, some of the things that Mara touched on in her article Did you two really write me letters?"

Eddie" For the first couple years, yeah, Addressed to Eric sweet, teacher, UK.

Charlie" I did the same, Jason always said he would deliver them for me but you never got them did you"

Dad" No, I didn't get your letters or your brothers, look I had my reasons for leaving you in America and you with Jason, Charlie"

Eddie" Yeah I know, Elderly parents over here.Visas, blah, blah, blah"

Charlie" You didn't want me so you gave me away"

Dad" They were excuses, of course I wanted you, I wanted you both"

Eddie"Really?"

Dad" Yes"

Charlie" So then tell us why"

Dad" I will Soon.When you are both ready"

Eddie" What does that mean? We are ready now"

Charlie" Yeah, tell us"

Dad" Well, it's just that sometimes these things.Aren't quite as black and white as they seem, Um Twins Shouldn't you be getting back to class?"

Eddie" So let me get this straight You call us both by intercom, Talk to us in code about our past"

Charlie" And then you just tell us to get to class?"

Dad" I'm sorry, I made a mistake.It's too soon"

Twins" Nice effort, dad!"

Charlie's POV

We were all sat at the table eating breakfast I was sat next to my brother this time and Jerome was sat next to Mara.

Amber"Shame Joy couldn't apologise to you, hey, Mara?"

Patricia"She won't even come down to breakfast, She feels really bad."

My twin then voices his opinion which I agree with. I always found Joy very sneaky and I didn't really trust her. Then to take credit for mine and Mara's article.

Eddie"I mean, with all the bad-mouthing and lying and plagiarism, I mean the cheek of nicking Charlie and Mara's article"

Jerome" I agree with Eddie, it was just out off order"

Charlie" She is just very sneaky, she does all this and then expects people to forgive her for what she, I mean the Nina and Nicholas article was out of order, right Nina,Nicholas"

Both twins nod.

Mara "Hey, no Joy bashing,"

Patricia "Yeah, okay, I do have to admit, she has been pretty out of order recently."

Fabian "The article she wrote on Nina and Nicholas, it was just low."

Nina" Yeah but then, to take credit for everything else Mara and Charlie wrote..."

Nicholas" I just never trusted her to be honest and I'm definitely not fan of her now"

Mara"But you all just assumed, she'd written them. Joy is not all bad, you know?"

Charlie"Well, I might need some convincing I mean Mara she nicked our article"

Mara" I know, I just think she should be given the benefit of the doubt"

Eddie" I agree with twinnie here, I mean she is very talented and it's our dad she wrote about"

Jerome" But the good news is that Mara is free to write under her own name and my girlfriend also gets to submit work"

Charlie" I am excited I already have a article idea in mind"

Eddie" Awww, Twinnie"

Eddie hugs me and squeezes me.

Nicholas" You two are so cute"

We all realise we should probably be getting off to school, Eddie, Jerome and I get up to leave and head to school. As we are walking over Eddie and Jerome try to get out of me what my article idea is.

Jerome" So come on tell us what this article is?"

Eddie" Yeah come twinnie, please"

I had Jerome and my brother poking me from each side.

Charlie" Guys, I'm not telling you it's surprise"

Eddie" Pleaaaaseee"

Charlie" Nope"

I then run off leaving Jerome and Eddie on their own.

Later on after classes I am sat with my brother and Jerome, we sitting just enjoying the sunshine before autumn makes it appearance known with his gorgeous colourful leaves and brisk air. If you would of told me last year that I would be sitting with my boyfriend and my twin brother in a school that my own dad was headmaster off, I definitely would of thought you was crazy. I was laying in with middle of Jerome and Eddie.

Charlie" I won't lie, it makes me happy that my boyfriend and brother can get along"

Eddie" Yeah I wasn't sure about Jerry at first after the dance but I really do like him now"

Jerome" You are never going to that go are you"

Eddie" Nope"

Eddie and Jerome try to get the article idea out of me and because they keep poking me again and again I give in.

Charlie" Fine but you can't tell anyone else"

Eddie" We promise, right Jerome?"

Jerome" Of course"

Charlie" Fine, I am going to write article on twins, not just me and Eddie but also Nina and Nicholas and Patricia and Piper, how close twins can be, special bonds but also that some twins don't get along and that is okay"

Eddie" Awww, twinnie I love that idea"

Jerome" I love that idea too"

Then we just sit there enjoying the sun.

Charlie" My boys"

Story Notes
So Sibuna find the Mask of Anubis, there is a bit of Joy bashing going on, The Twins have a staggered conversation with their dad and Charlie, Jerome and Eddie have a chat about Charlie's article idea.

Authors Notes
I hope you like this chapter, let me know what you think of it. I'm having a bit of trouble lately just getting idea out, so some comments would help.

Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.7K 41
I fell down on the floor and cried "How can they spoil my sixteenth birthday? They knew how happy and excited I am on my birthday, but they still spo...
1.3K 385 35
This story is about two fairies who where twins but got separated after a war took place in fairy land and where sent away to protect them and now t...
216 33 17
-Completed- Emily is about to start a new life with her Mum and her brother Tyler after her dad died. Everything seems to get better until the night...
1.1K 127 15
Two twins who hold great power and are bound by a prophecy. One of them being kidnapped as a kid ..Will they reunite to save the world? This story c...