A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 13

5.2K 367 32
By Mavaezz_taetae

 i should not have come ... the pretty boy mentally groaned as he found himself in Jisoo's reception party... he hates parties especially he hates crowed place...

"May I have the honor to dance with this pretty boy?" Joonki, appeared out of nowhere and bowed in front of the pretty boy and put forth his hand for Jungkook to take.

"No." the pretty boy deadpanned.

Joonki's charming smile falters. "I want to dance with you."

"No." Jungkook deadpanned again.

Joonki stomped his foot and walked to his dear wife, probably whining and complaining about the pretty boy's rejection.

It's quite simple really. he don't dance. he never did in his twenty five year old life. he did try to dance long back, instead it turned out to be a step in their(haien and Jungkook) relationship.

Flashbacks....

It was a few days after they started dating. Haein was in his dorm room and going through the pretty boy's old photographs. A certain photograph had caught his attention.

"Who is this?" Haein asked pointing to a girl in the picture.

"That's my friend." Jungkook said. his nose scrunched up, reliving those awful memories.

"And what is she doing? What it looks like she is trying to do hip hop, " the pretty boy laughed out loud..

"You guessed it right. Her parents had enrolled her in ballet classes but she used to ditch them and hung around with me."

Haein was amazed. Jungkook knew that. he had never told any of his childhood or highschool stories to anybody and yet he told Haein this without any hesitation.

"Woah. That's awesome. Where is she now?" the pretty boy's smile faded away.

he shrugged. "I don't know. She ran away, I guess, probably with her drug addict boyfriend." Jungkook said casually. It was a lie, but they hadn't reached that stage where they could share everything so he had the right to lie.

"Oh. Did you dance with her? I don't see you in it." Jungkook gave him an amused look.

"I think you need glasses. I'm right there." he point to the wall behind the girl.

Haein gave the pretty boy a weird look. "I don't need glasses. You do. That's a frickin' wall."

"I know. I was standing right behind the wall. Hiding." he said in a duh.

Haein's eyebrow raises. "Why were you hiding?"

the pretty boy bit his lip nervously. "I was trying to escape her. She wanted me to join her. I said no and hid behind the wall."

"Why di-wait a second Jungkook? Have you ever danced?" He questioned the pretty boy with a slight curiosity in his voice.

"No?" Jungkook questioned himself.

The next thing the pretty boy knew that haein is trying to teach him how to dance. Obviously, it resulted in many stamps on haein's foot, few hits on his shoulders and chest.

"That's it." Haein breathed out, dropping on the pretty boy's bed. "I beg of you. Don't you ever dance with me. I have sore feet and I think I might have broken a few ribs."

Jungkook snorted. "Stop exaggerating. You're absolutely fine. You don't seem in pain."

Haein's eyes held slight mischievousness as he smirked. He took off his shirt and started pointing his ribs where he thinks it is broken. Jungkook burst out laughing.

"Enough! This is too much." the pretty boy said laughing. Out of nowhere haein pulled him to his lap. "You're an idiot, you know that?"

Haein nodded. "I know. I hear that from my sister on a daily basis. It's like a routine." He chuckled huskily.

Jungkook was straddling him. Haein's arm was firm on the pretty boy's waist. Jungkook's palms were trembling as they came in contact with haein's chest and started moving from there to his neck Jungkook felt all of haein's hair standing out on his body.

Haein is a masterpiece, the pretty boy thought. He goes to the gym, Jungkook knew that, but he didn't know that it would result in this beauty in front of his eyes. he felt haein's chest movements getting shallower and shallower. he feared that they would stop moving beneath his fingertips.

Haein's eyes had darkened with a desire.

"Jungkook." the pretty boy's throat went dry when he said his name. It made him feel special like he wanted to treasure the pretty boy's name.

Jungkook had already forgotten how to breathe. Every second was slowly turning into this indescribable need for him to touch Haein.

"Jungkook." his name rolled off from haein's tongue like unspoken promises and an unpredictable future.

Jungkook's hand touched his face. His forehead, his eyes, nose, cheeks and his long jawline Slowly they reached to his thin pink lips

Those lips.

"Jungkook I love you" Haein whispered looking deep into the pretty boy's eyes..

"I love you too"

It's not that Jungkook heard those lines for the first time it still makes his heart flatters... he felt giddiness every time...

They both locked their eyes for sometime and sealed this moment with a passionate

kiss...

Flashbacks ends...

Fat tears were already rolling down on the pretty boy's face and yet nobody noticed Even that idiot Taehyung didn't notice because he isn't here . Jungkook haven't seen Taehyung since his so-called theory of 'him smiling more often'.

he don't care. he was clearly told to attend the wedding and he did.

Nobody told him anything about attending the reception party so drowned himself in his last glass of champagne and he gave a last look to everyone who was present in the room

The newly married couple are happy and in love. It's very obvious that they are. They haven't taken their eyes off from each other. The pretty boy had noticed Jisoo's face flushed deep red throughout the night and her husband, yugyeom was grinning like a fool. His parents were staring at the new couple in adoration.

Sumi was dancing with Bogum while Lisa fed the growing life inside her body. Jungkook never got a chance to talk to her. In two days they had only exchanged looks and few greetings.

he can still talk to her.

But he don't see the need to. Jenny and jinyoung are sitting in a corner probably gossiping about current fashion or whatever they talk about. Jin was dancing with his husband Namjoon, and His daughter Yeji .. like a small happy family ..

A small smile crept on his face seeing them all happy and bubbly..

his eyes met with the older version of his gem. Jongsuk was staring right back at The pretty boy. Jungkook's facial muscles jerked and he felt his lips spreading on both the corners of his mouth-forming a smile. he felt Jongsuk's eyes digging The pretty boy's back as he turned around, his face returning back to its normal hollowness after two days and he walked out of the hall.

At least he know that he left them happy.

They(haien and Jungkook) left them happy.

________

he have been sitting near the window sill, staring at the night sky for as long as he remember. It's way past midnight. The pretty boy heard a few muffled voices from outside minutes ago so he's guessing that it's finally over.

his ticket and passport are right beside him and his bags are packed but he can't leave this city yet. There is one more place have to visit before he leave. he have the whole day in his hand because his flight leaves at night and he can't leave alone at this time.

He have also received tons of messages from his parents and Jimin but he don't want to check any of them.

A loud knocking on his door made The pretty boy's heart jump to his throat. Who is it at this hour? He looked at the digital watch on the table and saw that it's only one in the morning.

Does this person have no sense? Knocking at people's doors at this hour?

The pretty boy heard another loud banging of his door.

"I'm coming!" Jungkook shouted and opened the door furiously, but his anger flew away when he saw the person standing in front of him.

"Taehyung." He breathed out.

The person in front of The pretty boy has probably been through a mess. It looks like he has run his fingers through his hair many times that it has become a disheveled mess. His jacket and tie are long gone and the first two buttons of his white shirt were open, giving Jungkook a small peek of his chest. His sleeves were rolled up to his forearms and he was panting heavily like he had run a marathon.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung blurted. "I'm so sorry for everything.i should have known before, but I wasn't there. I fucking wasn't there." He ran his hand on his hair, gripping it tightly in frustration.

"What are you saying Taehyung?" Jungkook ask him calmly.

"I wasn't there! Okay? I wasn't. I was in seoul when jisoo told them about you, about him!" Taehyung pointed to The pretty boy's ring. "Fuck! I was being fooled all this time. You didn't tell me, jisoo didn't tell me and they didn't tell me. Nobody did."

To be honest, it feels weird to see a person in front you, shouting at you in the middle of night for something which isn't even his fault.

"Why didn't you tell me? Out of everybody back at the dinner, why didn't you tell me-" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm and pulled him inside, shutting the door loudly.

Taehyung sat on The pretty boy's bed and gave him a look that was demanding for explanation.

"Taehyung," Taehyung's jaw clenched when Jungkook said his name. "I don't owe you any answers or anything else so don't expect me to tell you any answers that are related to my life."

"And you owe everything to him?" Taehyung spat, eyeing that ring. The pretty boy's anger started fuelling with every second he spent with him(tae).

"He is none of your business!" Jungkook snapped.

"Right." Taehyung said sarcastically nodding his head up and down."Because you are too coward to move on."

"Don't you think that I tried? I left everything to start new but I couldn't." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You have no right to judge me or my life and my family."

Taehyung scoffed. "Family? You are talking about family? You left them years ago and you left them today. They were right there but you left!"

The pretty boy couldn't take any of his more comments so he did what he wanted to do ever since he met Taehyung. he slapped him. Taehyung's face jerked right and his hand instantly touched the cheek.

The pretty boy didn't regret it.

"You have no manners Kim Taehyung. Poking your nose in other people's lives i can cost you." Jungkook advised, shooting glares at him. "And what you said about leaving? Why don't you go to your dear Jisoo and ask her if she left her own family during the crisis." Jungkook faked a gasp. "Oh wait! you can't because she is busy screwing her husband as we speak." Taehyung flinched.

"Who are you? You're not that same person who was there in the church." Taehyung asked the pretty boy in disbelief.

Jungkook exhaled sharply. "That person died a long time ago along with her fiance and child, Taehyung. The person you're talking to right now has no hope and feelings." he gritted out.

his heart was beating very wildly. he didn't want his journey to end like this but Taehyung asked for it.

Taehyung shook his head and rubbed his cheek. "You have no feelings, you say? So you never felt anything when you smiled or when you held a child in your arms?" the pretty boy shook his head. "You never felt anything when we were so close to each other before you pushed me away or when we kissed?!"

"No," Jungkook said flatly. "I'm a living dead body, Taehyung. The only thing I have ever felt in 3 years is guilt and anger. Why were you even here? There are no cookies or pastries and sunshine here. There's nothing here." Jungkook pointed to his heart. He shook his head and turned his back, grabbing his passport and ticket.

"This argument is useless." he muttered.

"I-I wanted to know you." the pretty boy's head snapped in Taehyung's direction. "Before I had even found out about them, I wanted to know more about you."

"Why?" Jungkook asked dumbly.

Taehyung gulped inaudibly. "I just wanted to. You were sitting in my seat, oblivious to the people around you. You didn't laugh, you didn't speak with anybody and I wanted to know why. When you asked for more cookies, went bat shit crazy! I-"

Jungkook chuckled humorlessly. It's a sad fact that Taehyung is not the first person who wanted to know him. There were many men in incheon, just like him, who tried to get to know more about the pretty boy.

he just flashed his ring on their face and they he ran away. It was an excuse to stay away from people like him.

"You want to know me?" Jungkook asked him as fat tears rolled down from his eyes.

Taehyung nodded wordlessly, watching those tears falling on the pretty boy face. He had a urges to wipe those tears away from that pretty face... he just cant see those tears falling from that pretty face.. he just wanted to cup that pretty face and shower it with loads of kisses...

Jungkook took a deep breath. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm twenty five and a widower." He sneered. "I lost my fiance and my child in an accident. His name was Jung Haein and I didn't even know my baby's gender." he sniffed. "I have been in and out of therapists and hospitals for God knows how long. I tried to kill myself days after the accident but got caught by my m-mother. I shifted to Incheon and I have been staying over there since then, breathing and working."

"I have no life, Taehyung." his lips quivered. "I have been waiting for my time to join them for 3 years. I even tried to join my darling and my baby five days ago! If it wasn't for his happiness, I would have been long gone now.i just came here because i couldn't."

"Jungkoo-"

The pretty boy shook his head. "Don't ruin your life only by trying to get to know mine. I have nothing. Leave before you get your hopes up to know more about me. I'm already dead." He sniffed.

he wiped his tears and waited for Taehyung to leave.

But Taehyung didn't leave.

He was standing still. His dark brown eyes were empty with no emotion. No surprise. No pity. No shock.

"Leave." The pretty boy whispered. "There is no future with me, Taehyung. There never is and never will be."

Taehyung sighed deeply. "I said wanted to know you. Not what happened to you or what you did." He said smoothly which made Jungkook's legs turn into jelly.

"There's nothing else. Leave Taehyung."

"So you're saying that every minute you spent here was a fucking lie? A fake facade?" He sneered.

Jungkook gulped. he knew if he answered this question, Taehyung would leave him alone for good. The pretty boy wanted him-no-he needed him to leave him alone. It was too much for him to bear. he knew that if Taehyung didn't leave, something would happen. Something which should never happen.

he just want to go back home peacefully and without any interruptions or past grudges.

"Yes." Jungkook replied without any hesitation.

"Oh." Taehyung's mind was working very fast and it seemed like a certain realization dawned over at him. "Oh."

He gave the pretty boy a determined look and he didn't like it. "If everything was nothing to you, then let me kiss you. One last time."

"No!" Jungkook snapped. "You are unbelievable. I want you to leave. You heard me. L-E-A-V-E. want to spend rest of my day in peace and-"

"I'll leave if you don't feel anything between us."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Thanks for voting ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.4K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
261K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
423K 21.3K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
310K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...