š™š™€š™‚š™š™€š™š™Ž ā€¢ š™†. š˜½š˜¼š™†š™...

By Black_X_Barbie

ā—¾ļøš™Øš™¢š™Ŗš™©, š™”š™–š™£š™œš™Ŗš™–š™œš™š, š™Øš™¢š™¤š™ š™žš™£š™œ, š™™š™§š™žš™£š™ š™žš™£š™œ, š™šš™©š™˜ ā—¾ļø š—” š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š—®š—» š—®š—»š—“š—æļæ½... More

š—œš—»š˜š—暝—¼š—±š˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—»
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸÆ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ°
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ±
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ²
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ³
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ“
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸµ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ¬
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ­
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ®
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸÆ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ°
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ±
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ²
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ³
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸµ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ¬
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ­

š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ“

3.2K 68 160
By Black_X_Barbie

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

You were woken up by Bakugo's hands caressing your face.

"Good morning baby, I got you breakfast." He says lightly playing in your hair.

You sleepily smile up at him and caress his hand that's playing in your hair.

He hands you your food and you both start eating, watching Master Chef on the TV, commenting and laughing about the show.

Y'all finish and go down to the lobby when y'all get a text from the UA group chat.

"We were thinking, should we go to the mall or the zoo for exploring the city, or should we just stay here and play games or just hang?" Jirou asks everyone.

"I wanna go to the zoo." You say, and everyone looks around to see if everyone else agrees.

Bakugo raises a brow, "If Y/n wants to go to the zoo, then we're going to the zoo, period. Actually, we don't need you little shits, we'll just go to the zoo by ourselves."

Kirishima looks at Mina to see where she wants to go, "We can go to the museum! It'll be so much fun!"

Kirishima nods and smiles, while everyone else discusses where they're going.

You, Mina, Bakugo, and Kirishima all go to your rooms to get ready for the zoo and the museum.

𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 :

𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 :

𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 :

𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 :

"What do you wanna see Y/n?" Bakugo says looking through the mirror at you.

"The zebras, they're patterns are so cool!" You say smiling.

Bakugo looks ahead and smiles.

"What do you wanna see?" You ask Bakugo.

"The little monkeys that look like dogs, they're cute I guess." He says rolling his eyes and smiling, seeing you smiling big.

After a while y'all finally make it to the zoo, pay, and start the walk.

"Where to first?" Bakugo asks you looking at the map.

"The zebraaaas!" You say getting excited.

He shakes his head, smiling and follows you as y'all make y'all's way towards the zebra enclosure.

When you get closer to them, Bakugo sees a whole bunch of zebras drinking from a watering hole and slightly smiles.

The man running the enclosure says you can pet the zebra, and it's fur feels soft and fuzzy.

Y'all move onto the Kangaroos.

You see a baby in the mom kangaroos pouch, "Awwww, that's so cute!"

"Awwww...!" Bakugo says squinting his eyes to get a better look.

Y'all continue on to the black panther enclosure.

"R.I.P Chadwick Boseman..." you and Bakugo said as y'all walked closer.

It was so beautiful, both you and Bakugo stopped just to really get a good look at it.

You were able to feed it a piece of meat by hand, and it went back to taking a nap in its tree.

The next enclosure was the elephants.

There was a big pool for the elephants to swim and play in, them occasionally splashing you and Bakugo.

"We should go on a vacation to Thailand so we can swim with the elephants." Bakugo says looking down at you.

"Aren't you scared they're gonna crush you if you get too close to their feet?!" You say getting anxious already.

"If they step on us I'll step on their...never mind." He says trailing off, leaving you cracking up.

Y'all slowly came up to the girrafes who were eating the leaves off of the tall trees.

"Their spots are so cool..." Bakugo says resting his hands on the railing.

You smile admiring his peaceful face.

He turns to you and rolls his eyes smiling,

"Dumbass, I'm supposed to smile and admire you, not the other way around."

"Boy pu-lease, if you handsome ima admire you." You say pushing his chest with a finger.

He grabs your finger and looks at you, raising a brow and tilting his head, "Don't gas me up..."

You smile and laugh, continuing on the path.

The next animals are the lions, who are laying down.

"They're so beautiful..." You whisper, seeing their mane's glistening in the sunlight.

"They don't got anything on you." Bakugo says rolling his eyes with a straight face.

"Oh but of course." You say in an "italian accent" causing you and Bakugo to laugh.

Further down the path was the flamingo enclosure.

"Ahhh they're so pink!" You say softly petting it.

"They should make Burkin Bags with flamingo feathers on them. That would be so badass." He says looking up like he's thinking of what it would look like.

"Well if they ever sell them, you already know who to give it to." You say raising a brow.

"Yes ma'am, your highness." He says bowing down to you.

Y'all share a laugh and go over to the monkey enclosure.

Bakugo was acting really excited whenever he saw the monkeys swinging in the trees, eating their food, and picking bugs from each other.

"Awwww, why do you like monkeys so much?" You ask smiling at how excited he got over them.

You immediately get your phone out and secretly start recording him and the monkeys.

"They're so cute, they're like little puppies!" He says putting his hand up to the glass and a little monkey coming up and licking the glass where his hand is.

His face lights up and he smiles.

"You should get a monkey Katsuki, I've never seen you act like this around any animals or humans...it's cute." You say brushing your fingers against his muscular arm.

He turns to you and sees the camera, surprisingly just rolling his eyes and smiling.

You stop recording and Bakugo asks for you to take a picture with him and the monkeys.

"I would love a monkey," he begins, "but I don't know how the old hag would feel about it."

Y'all make it to the last enclosure of the penguins.

They're all sliding, swimming, and waddling all on the ice and water.

You go up to the glass were they're swimming, and one stops and stares at you before swimming away.

He likes black women." Bakugo says shrugging his shoulders, making you laugh.

Y'all make it to the beginning of the zoo, and go back to the hotel to get ready for your date.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 :

𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 :

You got done with your makeup (if you don't want any you didn't have to do anything), hair, and then went into the bedroom to see if Bakugo was ready.

As soon as y'all laid on eyes on eachother, you could feel the sexual tension already rising in the room.

He slowly walks over to you and his hands travel every inch of the fabric of the dress.

He whispers lowly in your ear, "I'll be taking this off you tonight..."

You raise a brow and smirk, "Gladly..."

And with that y'all walk hand in hand to the lobby were everyone else is chilling and talking.

"Waaaait. Where are y'all going all dressed up?" Mina asks raising a brow.

"We have a very luxurious date to attend, we don't need anyone holding up our time any longer." Bakugo says placing a hand on the bottom of your back, guiding you to the doors.

Everyone is sitting there feeling bad for themselves because either they didn't do that for their girlfriend, their boyfriend didn't do that for them, or they're just single.

Y'all pull up to the restaurant and you can faintly smell champagne and seasoned dishes wafting through the air.

Bakugo quickly gets out the car and goes around to your side to open your door for you.

As you get out, he holds your hand and y'all lock eyes.

He pulls you closer to him, "Im already restraining myself from bending you over this car, so don't try anything in this restaurant that'll make things worse later..."

You smile up at him, "Then do it."

He freezes, contemplating, "Dinner is now, dessert is later..."

He smacks your butt and y'all walk into the restaurant.

Y'all get the reservation and are seated at a table in what looked like a huge, sparkly, ballroom.

The waiter comes over and gets y'all's orders, and heads back to the kitchen to pick them up.

"So, do you like it?" He asks looking up at you intently.

You nod your head and smile as he places a hand on your thigh, inching closer and closer to your panties.

"I thought you said not to try anything..." You say raising a brow smiling.

He rolls his eyes and smirks, "I'm satisfying my thirst."

You roll your eyes and sit there for a moment, "What was the first thing you though when you first saw me?"

He smirks, "I thought to myself, *she's perfect*. Whenever I heard that you would be going to UA my heart fluttered or whatever people say..."

You smile and he asks you, "What did you think the first time you saw me?"

You smile and slightly bite your lip in nervousness, "Well, I thought you were really fine, and after you reminded me about us seeing each other at the park, all my old thoughts about liking you started to come back."

He smirks, "That makes sense, because don't think I forgot about when you seduced me and I was hooked after that..."

You giggle and he smiles and shakes his head.

The food arrives and after a while y'all get done eating.

You call the waiter over and ask for some champagne, them giving it to you a little while later.

Bakugo takes out his phone and snaps a picture of you, but you block the camera with your hand.

————————————————————————

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗶_𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭𝟲,𝟱𝟰𝟴 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗯..𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 | 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 ^ (𝟭𝟬/𝟭𝟬)
————————————————————————📌 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟮𝟰𝟬𝟭 | 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙨 <3
↓ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵇᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ
𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘀.(𝘆/𝗻) | 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗯𝘆 💋

𝗯..𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 | 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 😍 ^

𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗶_𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗼 | 😍‼️
ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ʷʰᵒⁱˢʸⁿ

𝗱𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗶 | 😍😍😍
ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ʷʰᵒⁱˢʸⁿ

𝘀𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘁 | ‼️💕

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘅𝗯𝗮𝗲𝗲𝗲 | 🤨

𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘀.(𝘆/𝗻) | 💀

𝗮𝗻𝗮_𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗹𝗹 | 𝙊𝙝 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡...

𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘀.(𝘆/𝗻) | 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 ?

𝙖𝙣𝙖_𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙡𝙡 | 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙢'𝙨...

𝗯..𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 | 𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙔 𝙙𝙢'𝙨... 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 🫶🏻 >> 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨/𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙  😕
ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ʷʰᵒⁱˢʸⁿ

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟱𝟱𝟱𝟱 | 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮

𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙨.(𝘆/𝙣) | 🫶🏽

𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗼𝘆𝗼 | 𝙎𝙊 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙀 !! 😭
ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵇᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰᵒⁱˢʸⁿ

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗮_𝗮𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 | 𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙧 !
↓ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵇᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰᵒⁱˢʸⁿ
𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙨.(𝘆/𝙣) | 😭♥️

𝗯..𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 | 💀💀💀

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘅𝘆𝘇 | 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 😡

𝗯..𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 | 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 .

𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝟱𝟮𝟯 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ...
————————————————————————

Y'all make it to the hotel and right when y'all get in the room Bakugo connects his lips with yours.

His hands tug on the dress until it's left on the floor by the door.

You quickly help him get his tux off, leading him over to the bed.

You push him down and he lifts his hips up, you sliding his dress pants and his boxers down.

His hard length bobs free, it slapping on his stomach.

You position yourself to sit on his lap, teasing the tip on your wet hole.

You hummed in pleasure of the feeling as you slowly aligned his cock inside your clit, sinking down fully.

You grabbed into his shoulder and he mumbled against your ear, "You're so fucking tight..."

He grabs your hips and slowly moves you up and down on his cock, letting little grunts out.

You moved your hips up and down along his cock, him slowly thrusting into you, causing you to bury your face in the crook of his neck.

Letting quiet moans out, he moved his hand down to your ass, "You feel so fucking good..."

He leaves harsh slaps on your ass, making you whimper and start to ride him faster.

He watched you with his dark red eyes, letting you move up and down on him as your nails dug into his shoulder.

"Fuuuck Y/n..." He said slapping your ass. You moaned, hips moving in fast circles.

"Y-yes Katsuki." You said closing your eyes, pleasure washing over you.

He groaned while reaching his hand to rub your clit.

"Fuck Katsuki...I'm gonna cum..." You moaned, fastening your movements, your stomach tightening.

Bakugo watched your pleasure-filled face, feeling his own orgasm approaching quickly.

"You're so fucking beautiful Y/n..." He breathed as you came on his cock.

Your walls clenched around him, your movements became slow and sloppy.

You finishing pushed him over the edge, so he quickly came after you.

He pulled out, spilling all over your stomach.

You lay on the bed, your chest rising and falling.

He gets up and kisses your forehead, gathering the things for your bath.

He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist, him leading you into the bathroom.

He sets you in the tub, the warm water easing your muscles.

He starts playing your likes songs and Wild Thoughts by Rihanna and DJ Khalid starts playing. (you can play it now)

He pulls out the "special soap", and you smile.

"The special soap!" You say excitedly, making him chuckle.

"Is that what you call it now?" He asks, tilting his head.

"Mina made it up, she thinks it's really sweet of you that you bought it for me." You say batting your eyelashes up at him.

"You damn nerds..." He says shaking his head smiling, kissing your forehead.

He slowly gets in the tub behind you, rubbing your thighs as you lay your head on his shoulder, slowly falling asleep.

He sets you on the counter and (you can play the song now) starts humming the song, staring at your face, admiring you.

You batt your eyes up at him, smiling a bit while humming the song as well.

"When I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts..." Bakugo whispers to himself looking at you.

You smile and kiss the tip of his nose.

He gets done doing your night routine and his, and he carries you back to the bed.

"I love you, goodnight beautiful." He says starting to go to sleep, big spooning you.

"I love you too, goodnight handsome." You say as you shimmy closer to him, quickly falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 474 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** -šƒšŠššŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- šŠššš­š¬š®š¤š¢ šššš¤š®š šØ š¢š¬ š­š”šž š„šØšÆšž šØšŸ š¢š§šŸššš¦šØš®š¬š„š² š«...
38.6K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) šˆš§ šš š°šØš«š„š š°š”šžš«šž š­š”šž š¬š­š«šØš§š  š šØšÆšžš«š§ šØšÆšžš« š­š”šž š°šžššš¤. šŒšššŸš¢šš...
281K 8.3K 27
āš—¬/š—» š—½š—¹š—²š—®š˜€š—² š˜€š˜š—¼š—½ š˜š—²š—¹š—²š—½š—¼š—暝˜š—¶š—»š—“ š—•š—®š—øš˜‚š—“š—¼ š˜š—¼ š—”š—»š˜š—®š—暝—°š˜š—¶š—°š—®.āž āš—”š—»š˜†š˜š—µš—¶š—»š—“ š—³š—¼š—æ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—µš—¼š—Æš—¼!āž ...
19.4K 1K 32
"š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜®š˜¢š˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜ˆš˜­š˜­ š˜š˜°š˜³ š˜–š˜Æš˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜¢š˜­ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜°š˜Æš˜¦'š˜“ š˜²š˜¶š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¬š˜“." "š˜šš˜° š˜Æš˜°š˜ø š˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜¢...