The Feeling's Mutual | JJK

By emmiouija

"I can help you." "Help me with what?" "Sex. I'll teach you." *** You hated your brother's best friend. Jung... More

Set in Stone
On Top
Rebound
Water Balloons
Solemnly Swear
No-Go
Edge of Glory
The Gift
Love is Blind
Rule Breakers
Serendipity
Burning Friday
Hold Me Tight
Love Game
Forever Rain
So Much to Say
You Are the Reason
Feel Something
Taste of Your Own Medicine
Plead the Fifth
Shady Business
Fireworks
Wilco
Like Father, Like Son
Old Habits Die Hard
In Another Life
As It Was
So High
Reborn
Speak No Evil Pt. 1

A Simple Favor

1.7K 49 29
By emmiouija

"'Sup, fuckface?"

"Piss off, Jeon."

You hated when your brother, Yoongi, invited his best friend over.

Jungkook was completely insufferable. He was cocky, irritating, and a straight-up moron, if you were being honest. Unfortunately for you though, you were forced to see him nearly every day.

You were passing Jungkook in the hallway. He was heading to Yoongi's room, and you were going to your own. However, out of distaste for the older man's presence, you stopped in your tracks, your hand on the doorknob. "Don't you have someplace else you could be?"

"And pass up the opportunity to grace you with my existence?" Jungkook smirked.

Rolling your eyes, you went into your room without saying another word. You made sure to lock the door just in case Jungkook tried to barge in and bug the fuck out of you. Since he was spending the night with Yoongi, you decided to text your best friend to come over as well. You'd need her to keep you sane tonight.

Jihyeon arrived about thirty minutes later. You guys put on a horror movie to watch and riffled through your secret snack stash. You had to hide all the good stuff from Jungkook because he liked to steal shit when you weren't around.

Popping a few M&M's into her mouth, Jihyeon said, "Y'know, I don't get why hate Jungkook so much."

You had been bitching about the older man for the last five minutes, and by now, your best friend was likely sick of it, wanting to watch the film in peace. But you didn't care. You needed to complain a little more. "How? You've met him, haven't you?"

"Well, duh."

"Then you know he's an asshole."

She shook her head. "I don't think he is. He just enjoys picking on you, that's all."

"It's annoying. He never leaves me alone."

"Maybe he's in love with you," Jihyeon giggled.

"Absolutely not," you disagreed. "I hate him and he hates me."

"Whatever you say," she shrugged.

You sighed at her comment. Jihyeon wasn't here all the time, so she hadn't truly witnessed how infuriating Jungkook could really be.

A bit into the movie, you started to have a craving for popcorn. Since you had already seen it before, you told Jihyeon not to pause it and that you'd be right back. You noticed Yoongi's door was still closed as you left your room, relieving you of the fact that you probably wouldn't run into Jungkook.

Your hopes were crushed when you entered the kitchen though.

There he was, standing in front of the microwave, scrolling on social media. You groaned at the sight of him, loud enough for him to hear. Jungkook looked up from his cell phone, his brows furrowed in confusion. "What?"

"Why're you in here?"

"Why were you born?" he fired back.

"Good one," you replied sarcastically. "Hurry up."

"I'm not God. I can't control the speed at which popcorn pops."

"You took the last bag?!"

"Uh, yeah?"

You glared at him. "You're a dick."

"I was hungry," Jungkook retorted. "What was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, go home?"

"Oh, Y/N, I couldn't imagine missing out on one of our many intelligent conversations."

"Asshole," you muttered under your breath. You then grabbed a bag of chips from the pantry before returning to your bedroom.

Jihyeon asked where the popcorn was, and you proceeded to explain what happened in the kitchen. She was convinced it was an accident and that Jungkook wasn't aware the popcorn belonged to you. That was impossible though because you and your brother each bought your own food and labeled whose was whose. He did it on purpose just to anger you.

Anyway, the two of you snacked on the chips for a while as you continued watching the flick. However, you were interrupted a short time later by a knock at the door.

You answered it, revealing Jungkook who was holding a bowl of popcorn. "Wow, you knocked for once. Congrats, you're learning."

"It's 'cause you have a friend over," he stated, gesturing to Jihyeon.

"So in order for you to be respectful, she needs to be here?"

Jungkook ignored you. "Do you guys wanna watch a movie with me and Yoongi hyung?"

You pointed to your TV. "Kinda in the middle of one."

"I have eyes, brat," Jungkook grumbled. "I meant start a new movie. Together." He then jiggled the bowl, making his tone vexingly chipper. "I have popcorn."

His offer made you wonder if he had suggested the four of you watch something because he felt bad for taking the last bag. That idea vanished rather quickly since you knew Jungkook wouldn't share his food voluntarily. He never did. He was a selfish bastard.

"I'm in!" beamed Jihyeon, hopping off of your bed and heading for the living room.

It was obvious she only wanted to join as an excuse to spend time with Yoongi. Jihyeon has had the biggest crush on your brother since you were in high school. Her feelings for him disgusted you almost as much as Jungkook did.

"See you out there," Jungkook winked at you before following your best friend out of the bedroom.

God, he was infuriating.

How you wished you would've just gotten your own place instead of agreeing to move in with Yoongi.

***

You ended up having to sit next to Jungkook on the loveseat so that Yoongi and Jihyeon could have the other couch to themselves. Your brother had similar, yet less intense, feelings for your best friend; Jihyeon was obsessed with Yoongi in your opinion. Anyhow, you chose to stay out of it, not telling them how they felt about one another. It wasn't your business. Plus, you didn't really want them to date. The thought of it weirded you out.

The pair fell asleep before the movie was even finished. They were cuddling, which plastered a grossed-out expression on both your and Jungkook's face every time you looked at them. This was the first instance you could recall where they were touchy like this. Typically, your brother wasn't an affectionate person, rarely hugging you or saying he loved you. But he still cared for you. He simply did it quietly and in his own way.

"I'm gonna get another beer," Jungkook announced. "You want anything?"

"Yeah, grab me one too."

He handed you the remote. "Find something else for us to watch."

You scrolled through the popular picks on Netflix, selecting one at random. You hit play as Jungkook came back into the living room, a bottle in each hand. He opened it before handing it to you. It was a tad surprising because usually, he'd just give it to you, observing and laughing as you struggled with the cap until you had to beg Yoongi to open it.

Halfway through the second film, a graphic sex scene popped up on the screen. It made you a little uneasy, especially since Jungkook was there. You squirmed in your seat and it caused him to notice.

"What's wrong?" he wondered.

"Nothing," you responded.

"You're lying."

"I'm fine, Kook."

The corner of his lip quirked up. "You're uncomfortable with the sex scene, aren't you?"

"No? Why would I be?"

"Because you're a virgin."

"What? No, I'm not!" you argued; however, you were definitely lying, just like Jungkook had said so.

You were a virgin.

You were attracted to both men and women, yet you had zero experience with either in your twenty-one years on this Earth. It's not like you didn't want to have sex. You just haven't found the right person to do it with.

"Okay, Y/N, I'll humor you," Jungkook uttered. "Who'd you lose your virginity to?"

"Jimin," you claimed without taking a moment to think about it.

"Jimin, huh?"

You nodded.

"Jimin's gay!" he guffawed.

"It was a different Jimin," you tried to save yourself.

Jungkook turned his body towards you, his right shoulder leaning against the couch. "Oh, c'mon, Y/N. Just tell me the truth."

"Why? So you can make fun of me?"

"When do I ever make fun of you?"

"Literally every day."

"Good point," he concurred. "But I wouldn't make fun of you for something like that. It'd be childish of me."

"You are childish though."

"Not when it comes to sex," Jungkook declared before sipping his beer.

"Nice to know it's the only thing you take seriously in life," you murmured.

A silent minute passed until the older man spoke again. "I can help you."

Your brows knitted in bewilderment. "Help me with what?"

"Sex," he voiced nonchalantly. "I'll teach you."

You audibly gagged at the offer.

"Damn," Jungkook scoffed. "Didn't realize I repulsed you that much."

It's not like Jungkook was ugly or anything. In fact, he was one of the most attractive men you've ever laid eyes on. But the problem was he knew he was hot. His ego was big enough and you didn't want to fuel it further.

The other issue with Jungkook was that his best friend was your brother. If you weren't comfortable with the idea of Jihyeon dating Yoongi, you were positive the latter wouldn't be okay with the thought of you fucking his best friend either. The whole thing felt wrong.

"Why would you wanna help me?" you asked. "You hate me."

"True, but if I do you this favor, you have to do me one."

"In other words, you'd be using me."

"You'd be using me too," Jungkook apprised. "A mutual exchange, if you will."

"I won't."

"Think about it, Y/N. I'll teach you everything you need to know. You'll be a sex master once we're through."

You cackled at the term. Sex master sounded so ridiculous. Yet for some odd reason, it was quite intriguing as well. If Jungkook taught you, you wouldn't be scared shitless when the time came for you to have sex with someone you actually cared about; you wouldn't worry about fucking up your first time with them.

You crossed your arms. "What's in it for you then?"

"I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend," he disclosed.

"You already have a girlfriend," you stated, somewhat confused at the proposal.

"Had a girlfriend."

"You and Sarang broke up?"

"Yeah," he breathed. "She dumped me a few weeks ago."

The sad look on his face sent a dagger through your chest. It was rare for you to feel any sort of sympathy towards Jungkook. After all, he was practically your enemy. Regardless, you had the strange urge to reach out and hug him. Perhaps it was because this was one of the longest times you two had gone without fighting.

"I'm sorry, Kook," you muttered. "I know how much you loved her."

Sarang was at your apartment almost as often as Jungkook was. You had been wondering why she hasn't come around lately. Now, by Jungkook's admission, you knew the answer.

Honestly, you didn't mind Sarang's absence. When Jungkook or your brother wasn't present, she was a total bitch to you. But once they were there, she'd go right back to being fake, pretending that the two of you were friends.

"I still love her," Jungkook confessed. "I'm hoping if she sees us together, she'll get jealous and want me back."

"But do you think it'd actually work?"

"Only one way to find out."

"Yoongi oppa would be pissed," you asserted. "We'd have to tell him the truth if we did this."

"No, we couldn't tell anybody the truth. They might let it slip on accident," he said. "Yoongi hyung will probably try to kill me, but I'll handle it."

You giggled. "You really believe he'd kill you?"

"He told me he would if I ever went after you."

"And what brought on that conversation?"

"Remember when you went clubbing on your nineteenth birthday? And you wore that skin-tight red dress?"

"Yeah?" you replied.

"Well, I guess I mentioned you looked hot or something, and Hyung lectured me about how I couldn't look at you, talk to you, think about you, or even breathe near you, or else he'd end me."

You laughed at the thought of it before your expression quickly turned to disgust.

"Why're you making that face?" he asked.

"You called me hot." The word made you shudder.

"I said you looked hot," Jungkook reiterated. "Not that you were hot."

"Like there's a difference."

"There is to me, fuckface."

"Dickhead."

"Oh, real mature." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You're such a child."

"You started it!"

"Whatever," he groused, taking a swig of his beer.

You sipped yours too to avoid having to speak to him anymore. You then checked the time on your phone a few awkward minutes later, seeing that it was approaching 2:00 a.m. "I'm gonna head to bed. Night."

"Wait," he stopped you by grabbing your wrist, "you never answered me."

You sat back down on the couch and sighed. "I don't know, Kook. I don't think we could get along."

"Yes, we could," Jungkook insisted. "We'd just have to try really hard."

"No one would buy that we're a couple though. Everybody knows we can't stand each other."

"We could tell people that I decided to finally give you a chance after I realized you were only mean to me because you liked me. It was the only way you knew how to get Oppa to notice you," Jungkook simpered.

"That's it. I'm out."

"No, no, no. Wait," he pleaded, tugging on your wrist again so you couldn't walk away. "I'm just teasing you."

You scowled at him. "That story was the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The reason I'm mean to you is because I think you're a moron."

"The feeling's mutual."

"See? This'll never work."

"Then we'll make it work."

"Don't you have someone else who could help you? Someone you actually get along with?"

He shook his head. "You're my only hope."

"But you have tons of girl friends. Why can't you ask one of them?"

"Because Sarang despises you almost as much as I do," he reported. "If she knows we're together, she'll stop at nothing to take me from you."

"You're not helping your case," you imparted. "And why does she hate me anyway? I've always been civil."

"She's convinced we're in love with each other."

"Oh, so Sarang's a moron too?" you sneered. "You're a match made in heaven."

Jungkook disregarded your comment. "I've told her multiple times that you're just my best friend's annoying little sister who I have to put up with."

"She's gotta be on crack or something to believe we'd ever be in love."

"I think she's just insecure," he shrugged.

"Why would you wanna be with someone like that though?" you inquired. "Wasn't the constant reassurance exhausting?"

"Occasionally," Jungkook answered. "But I love her and I'd do anything for her."

"Does that include lying about us dating?"

"If it means getting her back, then yeah."

You exhaled a heavy breath. "Fine."

"Fine, what?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I'll help you."

"You will?" Jungkook grinned, sounding excited.

There was some rustling coming from the couch. Luckily, it was just your brother changing positions. You were grateful both he and Jihyeon were heavy sleepers. However, you decided to keep your voice down nonetheless in case one of them woke up. "Yes. I'll pretend to be your girlfriend."

Jungkook's large hand was still holding onto your wrist. "And I'll teach you everything I know about sex."

You couldn't determine if your stomach was churning in abhorrence or if it was fluttering with anticipation. Either way, you'd have to deal with it. This was something you needed. Even if it meant having to fuck the person you disliked most in this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756 299 5
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ JJK x KTH AU Jungkook and Taehyung have been best friends for years, since childhood. They have never questioned their closeness because i...
21.8K 774 21
Your brother is was very love you, he never let you be hurt, he always give you everything. But, he have a secret about you. About your past, which y...
592K 28.8K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
28.8K 1.4K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...