When Bad Boys Fall

By Kaykay_is_vogue

T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." •••... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One*
Announcements
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three*
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight**
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three**
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Seven
Seventy-Eight
Seventy-Nine
Eighty
Eighty-One
Eighty-Two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-Four
Eighty-Five
Eighty-Six
Eighty-Seven
Eighty-Eight
Eighty-Nine
Ninety
Ninety-One
Ninety-Two
Ninety-Three
Ninety-Four
Ninety-Five
Ninety-Six
Ninety-Seven
Ninety-Eight
Ninety-Nine
Hundred
Hundred and One
Hundred and Two
Hundred and Three
Hundred and Four
Hundred and Five
Hundred and Six
Hundred and Seven
Hundred and Eight
Hundred and Nine
Hundred and Ten
Hundred and Eleven
Hundred and Twelve
Hundred and Thirteen
Hundred and Fourteen
Hundred and Fifteen
Hundred and Sixteen
Hundred and Seventeen
Hundred and Eighteen
Hundred and Nineteen
Hundred and Twenty
Hundred and Twenty-One
Hundred and Twenty-Two
Hundred and Twenty-Three
Hundred and Twenty-Four
Hundred and Twenty-Five
Hundred and Twenty-Six
Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Fifty-Four

32.1K 759 166
By Kaykay_is_vogue

[|]

I woke up to the smell of food and quickly rose from my position. I blinked away the sleep from my eyes and shifted the blanket off my body then left the bed. I stretched my arms and smiled as memories of yesterday appeared in my mind.

I could still feel the flutters in my stomach and the throbbing from what Lucas had done to my body. It was surreal and exciting. It was something I wanted to experience again but knowing it was all in the spur of the moment and that Lucas and I were not in any relationship, it was not going to happen again, which made my heart sting.

I wanted something with Lucas. I had never been with a man before and I felt Lucas was the first person I wanted something serious with even though the chances were slim due to his type of lifestyle.

"Get over it," I said and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a hot shower then left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. As soon as I walked out of the bathroom, I came to a halt at the sight of Lucas facing the walk-in closet.

I looked down at my body, the towel reached my upper thighs. I looked back at him and looked around the room for any bigger cloth to cover my body but it was late when he turned around.

"Oh," he said, eyes wide.

My cheeks flamed up when I saw his eyes move so slowly up and down my body. I gulped and pressed my thighs together when he ran his tongue over his upper teeth while staring at me, a dark shade in his eyes.

"How are you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Good," I replied, too shy to give him a proper reply. It was a miracle that I wasn't running for the hills in embarrassment.

How did people do the things we did last night and still face each other? I couldn't.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm fine... Uh, I want to change," I said and he chuckled.

"I know," Lucas said in a low voice and took some steps toward me.

I was tempted to move but the slit in my towel would make my legs more visible than it was already so I stood firm until he stood in front of me, towering over me.

"So, go," I whispered and he smirked while staring at my lips.

"What if I don't want to? I've seen what's under this," he said and brought his long finger to my arm.

The spot between my legs clenched and I felt myself becoming wet from how hard his gaze on me was and how his finger ran up and down my arm. He came closer and my breathing picked up. I tilted my head back to look at his face then gasped when he cupped my cheek.

"Last night was good," he whispered, eyes focused on my mouth. "I can't even stop thinking about it. I still want more."

My heart was beating fast, my stomach was clenching and my core tightened. I wanted more too and I would get it. I took a deep breath and grabbed his shirt then pulled him down. I smashed my lips against his and automatically, his arms went around my waist, pulling me into him.

I moaned when he bit my bottom lip and then pulled it between his teeth before diving his tongue into my mouth. He moaned against my mouth and cupped my ass before squeezing and pressing my pelvis against his hard-on.

"I'm so addicted to you," Lucas whispered against my lips and kissed my jawline.

I felt goosebumps all around my body and heat inside of me. I wanted him so much that I felt like I would burn. I moaned when his hand went under the slit on my towel and my heartbeat increased when his hand went to my bare ass.

Lucas smacked my ass and I yelped from shock but moaned when I felt the vibration of the smack in my core. He squeezed my ass and smacked it again.

"Are you turned on yet?" He whispered in my ear. "I bet you're wet, not only from the water on your skin but from being a dirty girl." He chuckled deeply into my ear and I whimpered then squeezed my thighs together.

"Lucas," I moaned out his name and he cursed in my ear, sending more jolts to my body.

"I want to eat you out," he said and I felt confused. "Get on the bed, now."

He moved away from me and eyed my body. My body was on fire as I was anticipating what he was about to do next. He pointed at the bed and I walked over to it and then sat down at the edge.

Lucas ran his fingers through his hair and sighed, all the while looking at me. He walked over to me and cupped my cheek.

"Fuck, I want to make you mine so bad. But I don't know how but I'll try everything I can to do it," he said.

He gently pushed me onto my back and I stared up at him.

"Open your legs," he said, voice hard in domination. "I want to see what I crave to be mine alone."

I licked my lips and tried to calm my beating heart at his words. Lucas smiled at my hesitance and climbed the bed. He straddled me, not putting his body on me. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, tenderly. He was so slow, almost as if he was making me relax. He pulled away and kissed my cheek before nibbling on it, making me giggle.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want," he said and pecked my cheek. "As much as I want to eat you out, let's do that some other time and maybe do something else, hm?"

I felt half relieved and half disappointed. I nodded my head and he lay beside me with his hand on my stomach. I smiled when he looked at my face.

"What do we do now?" I asked and he moved his hand to my hip and squeezed.

"I'm not doing anything today. I was wondering if we went shopping? I want to buy you things."

I immediately felt uncomfortable and sat up, startling him.

"No, you don't need to do that. I don't want anything, Lucas," I said and he sat up.

"Jackie, I know you are stubborn and all but I just want us to go out. I want to also take you out shopping. No offense but I hate how you barely have any clothes or shoes. I know you're comfortable just the way you are but I just want to spoil you," he said and I felt tears prick my eyes.

I hated how life has made me depend on people for things. I wanted to get to a point where I could get things for myself without going through someone else.

"Please?" He asked and I sighed.

"Okay."

"Yes!" He said and pulled me onto his body, making me lay halfway between his long legs. "I'll make sure you have enough fun. You can even bring Maddy with you if you feel bored of me."

I smiled, feeling warm inside at his gesture.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked in a soft tone and he smiled and then ran the back of his hand over my cheek.

"I know things are hard for you but as long as I am here, I won't let you feel distressed. If you feel this strong connection between us, you'll understand why. I suddenly want to take care of you, to make you comfortable, and to make you happy. I want to take away every part of your problems, Jackie and I hope you let me."

"Lucas, you don't have to do anything for me. You know that I am fine," I argued and he pinched my nose.

"I know and I love that about you. Now, come on. Go call that witch you call your best friend so we go shopping."

I smacked his chest and he hissed, making me remember he was injured. Instead of apologizing, I stuck my tongue at him. I was in turn rewarded with a snack on my ass, causing me to feel turned on again.

"Don't test me again," he whispered, caressing my ass.

Oh, I would do more if it makes him smack my ass again.

[|]

I was angry and thankful at the same time because Lucas and Maddy had teamed up against me and bought clothes and shoes totaling two thousand dollars. I had only wanted a few cheap shirts and thrift pants but they had dragged me into another store and got me multiple shirts, pants, shoes, bags, and dresses.

I didn't even have anywhere to wear them, which annoyed me more at how much Lucas was willing to spend.

On the other hand, I was happy to the maximum with the way Maddy and Lucas were getting along over my stubbornness. They had a friendly conversation while throwing casual insults at each other. I was happy they were at least friends. Everything was normal and I loved it.

While Lucas and Maddy went to get something in the clothing store, I wandered around, looking at other expensive items until I felt like someone was following me.

Each time I looked behind me, whoever it was would duck. I was getting uncomfortable and started to walk faster but I saw a guy in a hoody walk out from a rack of clothes, heading toward me. I panicked and walked faster while trying to get my phone out of my bag.

As I was about to round a corner, a firm grip on my arm made me yelp and almost scream but the person covered my mouth and turned me around. I stared at the stubble covering the man's jawline under the hood of the sweatshirt he was wearing. I looked around, especially the ceiling, hoping the security cameras were capturing everything. He put a finger to his lips, motioning for me to keep quiet before removing his hand from my mouth.

"Let me go, please."

I tried to pull my arm out of his hold but his grip was slightly tight.

"I need to talk to you," he said in a raspy voice.

"Well, I don't want to. Let me go or I'll scream," I said and he chuckled.

"Listen to me, Jackie."

"How do you know my name?" I was stunned because the last thing I wanted was a stalker. I wasn't that special, so I was not expecting to have one.

"That's not important. What's important is that you know the truth," he said.

"Truth about what?" I asked, now curious.

"About—"

"There she is."

We both looked to the side. I smiled at the sight of Maddy with Lucas at the back. I felt the man release my hand then I looked at him only for him to hurriedly walk away.

"Hey, who was that?" Lucas asked the moment they came close to me.

"I don't know. He was stalking me and just came up to me," I replied and looked at them.

"Did he hurt you?" Lucas asked and held my chin. "I saw him holding you."

"Yeah. Do we call the cops?" Maddy asked, staring in concern.

"No, I'm fine. Are we done? I want to go home," I said, pouting and Lucas chuckled.

"Yeah, I have to go too. Got a call from my mom," Maddy said and hugged me then waved at Lucas before walking away.

"Let's go?" He asked. "The bags are already in my car. Come on."

We left the store and went to the parking lot. Lucas went around the car to enter it while I stood outside, looking around, feeling as if someone was still watching me.

As I put my hands into the pockets of my sweatshirt, I felt paper in one of them and furrowed my eyebrows. My pockets had been empty before now. I pulled it out and saw a folded white paper.

I unfolded it and turned it around. I gasped at the words on the paper.

This is Tony, I know the truth about the Hamilton party incident that almost got you raped.

I gulped because Tony was one of the people who bullied me in school. After all, I made him fall into the school's swimming pool, effectively disqualifying our school from the game that year.

"Why does Tony have information about that night? Could he have been the one behind... Oh, shit."

A/n: Whoa! Seems the secret is about to be revealed.

Please, leave a comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 4.1K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...
1.9M 46.5K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
169K 11.8K 37
"You are stepping on my toes, Lexington." I rolled my eyes, pretending I wasn't intimidated by his stance. He looked like he could devour me whole, b...
69.9K 960 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...