HAIKYUU LEMONS!

By ukaiiiiii

(got deleted at 2.3m reads i'm salty) so let's do this again! cum for the smut stay for the plot 😋 all of th... More

REQUESTS/SCENARIOS
Nishinoya
Ukai
Ukai (contd.)
Hinata
Aone
Kenma
Suna
Iwaizumi
Daichi
Kuroo
Kuroo (contd.)
Akaashi
Bokuto
Atsumu
Oikawa
Bokuto + Kuroo
Kyotani
Sakusa
Sakusa (contd.)
Konoha
Sugawara
Tendou
Sakusa (normal non-mafia hahaha)

Miya Twins

7.5K 58 26
By ukaiiiiii

this might connect with the atsumu lemon, so . . . you might wanna read that, too? definitely optional, both can be read separately, but you'd get the full experience if you read the atsumu one and then this one!!

***

"Atsumu! You're late!" I rapped on the door of Atusmu's classroom before I spotted him arguing with his brother, Osamu. The class had all but emptied, as the bell rang nearly half an hour ago.

The two of them were near the front of the classroom, with Atsumu sitting down and Osamu leaning over his brother's desk, gesturing wildly with his hands. Needless to say, he looked pissed.

Atsumu looked just as annoyed if his hands clenching the collar of Osamu's jacket wasn't indicative enough of that.

The twins' bickering immediately stopped when they heard me approach, with Atsumu letting go of his brother's shirt as he gathered his stuff.

"Sorry, I got held up." Atsumu tried to stand up but was pushed back in his seat by Osamu.

My eyes widened as Osamu barrelled towards me, yanking me out of the classroom by my wrist.

"Hey, wait, what are you doing?"

He led me to a deserted classroom, locking the door after himself before turning to stare me down. "What are you playing at?"

I glared at the spitting image of Atsumu. "You tell me. You're the one who yanked me here without an explanation."

"Exams and nationals are coming up. And you're, what, fucking my brother during your tutoring sessions?" Osamu jabbed an agitated finger out the classroom door.

I cocked an eyebrow. "Is that what he told you? It was once, and that was two weeks ago."

"Oh yeah? So are you two an item now? Or did you just fuck one time in a fucking classroom for funsies?"

I snorted at Osamu's interesting language. "Why do you care? What's it to you?"

"I care because he's getting distracted from volleyball. He's staring out of the windows during class, for fuck's sake."

"Dial back on the profanities, will you? And if you really cared, you'd know that Atsumu's been getting better grades."

That made Osamu shut up.

"So try again. Why are you actually angry?"

"I- Volleyball. He's not focusing during practice." Osamu choked out.

I smiled coldly. "Well, that's really not my problem, is it? After all, I'm just his academics tutor."

Osamu was blinking rapidly, lips moving but no sound coming out as he struggled to pull another excuse out of his ass.

I moved to unlock the door behind him.

"Wait."

"What?" I sighed in exasperation.

"I- I can- I'm- I'm . . . better."

It was a sight, watching the usually calm and collected half of the twins struggle for words, voice stuttering and eyes darting around anxiously.

"Better at what?" Half of me was annoyed, but the other half of me was amused if I was being honest with myself.

Osamu gulped. "Everything. I'm better than Atsumu at everything."

I pushed open the classroom door. "It's not a competition, Osamu. Besides, your brother and I aren't even dating. Why feel threatened when there's no threat whatsoever?" Chuckling, I moved past him to step out.

"Who said we weren't dating?" Atsumu towered over me, a frown on his face and blocking my way.

"Jesus, you twins are going to give me whiplash. C'mon, Atsumu. You have a lesson today."

"No, answer me. Why aren't we dating?"

I laughed awkwardly. "Well, it's not like you asked me out, or went on dates, or . . . you know . . . did 'couple' things . . ."

"I walked you home every day."

"You walked her home?! You said you were going running!" Osamu whipped around to confront his brother.

"Still, these things need more concrete . . . decisions," I concluded lamely. "Let's just go start our lesson, yeah?"

Atsumu pouted. "Not in the mood."

"Don't be a child. Hurry up."

"Wait."

Atsumu and I turned around at Osamu's call.

"Again, Osamu?"

"Tutoring's at our house today. I want to sit in on the lesson."

"Huh? What about volleyball practice?" Atsumu asked his brother.

"We'll take a day off." Waving a dismissive hand, Osamu sped out of the deserted classroom to his own, grabbing his bags and heading to the front gates of the school.

"I-Is he for real?" I gaped incredulously.

Atsumu shrugged. "He has his weird moments. I say we don't question it."

"I can't just go into your house-"

"Why not? You're my tutor. It's reasonable."

"You too, Atsumu?"

"'Me too' what?"

I shook my head. "Never mind."

***

Twirling a pen between my fingers, I tapped my foot in irritation.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I snapped.

"I will mutilate that volleyball until it's reduced to shreds if you don't stop throwing it into the air, Osamu."

The tapping sounds of his hands meeting the volleyball stopped.

"You're not even listening in on the lesson. You're laying on the couch and fiddling with your volleyball. If you're going to be like this, then just leave."

Next to me at the dining table, Atsumu pushed a practice test to me. "Done."

Osamu scoffed. "I don't need to listen. My grades are-"

"You said you wanted to sit in," I cut him off.

"Yeah, I never said I was going to pay attention." Vaulting over the back of the couch, Osamu walked over to us at the dining table before bending down next to me, peering over my shoulder at Atsumu's paper.

"Question three is wrong. The answer is undefined. Seven, too. It's B."

🍋

"Stop showing off, smartass. Just say you wanted to make sure I don't bang your crush this time and leave, Osamu."

My eyes widened to the size of saucers when I processed what Atsumu just said. "Excuse me? Atsumu, why would you-"

"He knows." Atsumu locked eyes with his brother. It seemed neither of them was willing to even blink for the sake of their pride.

"No, I know. It's the way you phrased it. And what's with the crush part?"

"Oh, you didn't know?"

"Atsumu, shut up."

"He couldn't stand the fact that I was intimate with you. So much so that he fucked up a game last week by picking a fight with me."

I could practically hear Osamu's teeth grinding in anger.

"See, the thing is, Tsumu," Osamu spat out his brother's nickname spitefully. "Since I'm better than you at everything, I know I can make her feel 100 times better than you'll ever be able to."

I accidentally let out an unhinged giggle. "Seriously, what is this? Win-the-chance-to-fuck-me? Osamu, you're just jealous and horny. Why are you trying so hard to prove something?"

"Because maybe you'd want it to be proved to you." Taking me by surprise, Osamu grabbed my neck and twisted my face over to him with his index finger. Lowering his head, he kissed me right in front of his brother.

Without even waiting for me to react, Osamu swept his wet tongue over my lips and then shoved it in my mouth.

I can't lie, he's actually a better kisser than Atsumu. More forceful, but I like it that way.

Letting my eyelids flutter close, I snaked a hand behind Osamu's neck and returned the kiss, tongue and all.

I could almost see Osamu's soaring ego as he chuckled into my mouth, the sound rumbling and overflowing with self-confidence. He swept all the tutoring materials off the dining table and hoisted me up by my ass. Placing me down on the table, he snuck his hands under the waistband of my pants, not even stopping the kiss for a second.

To be completely honest, I totally forgot about Atsumu's presence until he yanked Osamu away. That was how good of a kisser Osamu was.

Osamu cockily peered up at his twin through long lashes as he licked the saliva from his lips. "Aw, is our Tsumu jealous? That's cute."

"What do you think you're doing?" Atsumu looked absolutely livid.

"Something she liked, apparently." Osamu pointed out my swollen lips to his brother, who was only getting more pissed by the second.

I cocked an eyebrow at how provocative Osamu was. I didn't know he had this side to him.

"Please," Atsumu scoffed. "There's no way you're a better kisser than me."

Watching the two bicker and fight over me flicked a switch within me.

"Do you two want to settle this?" I spoke, interrupting Atsumu when he grabbed Osamu's shirt once more.

He frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I mean . . ." Standing up, I walked over to Atsumu and dug my thumb under the waistband of his pants. Pulling it taut, I snapped it back and smirked when he gulped. "Tell me where your rooms are."

With Atsumu still struggling for words, Osamu took this opportunity to lead me into his room. Luckily for Atsumu, he recovered just in time to chase after us before Osamu had the chance to lock the door, much to his dismay.

The room was plain, relatively unadorned except for a few volleyball posters. Taking it all in, I plopped down on Osamu's bed.

Swinging my legs around to cross them, my heels hit something hard underneath the mattress.

I had lifted Osamu's comforter halfway up before he called out for me to stop.

"Why?" My lips curled upwards. "Got something to hide?"

"Wait- No-"

Ignoring Osamu's protests, I flipped his comforter up to find a cardboard box stashed underneath his bed.

My eyes lit up when I parted the flaps to discover what was inside.

When I finally looked up from the contents of the box, Osamu had his head buried in his pillow and Atsumu was peering over my shoulder.

"Samu-!" Atsumu was at a loss for words as he started picking out the contents.

Handcuffs, lube, bondage rope, dildos, and straps among many other sex toys rattled around in the box. It was like I struck gold.

A slow grin slid onto my face. "I know what we can do."

To that, Osamu slowly lifted his head from his pillow. "What-" He gulped. "What are you planning?"

I couldn't help the sly grin that tugged at my lips as I slid off of Osamu's bed. "Take off your clothes, Osamu."

"What?!" Osamu's eyes flicked to his brother. "I'm not about to-"

"How about this? Whoever obeys my commands better, I'll fuck." As I issued out the offer, I swiftly unbuttoned my uniform blouse and threw it as Atsumu, my bra quickly following as I flung it at Osamu, letting my breasts sit free.

They're like hungry animals, I thought. They're staring at my chest like it was a meal they were continuously denied.

As if suddenly snapping back to reality and realizing what I just said, Osamu tore his clothes off with a burning urgency. One would think his clothes were on fire.

"Keep the boxers on, Samu," I whispered in his ear.

All he could do was nod in compliance as I trailed my fingers down his spine.

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

I turned to face Atsumu, staring at his eyes burning with frustration. "You'll have your orders soon, Tsumu, be patient. One at a time, that's how I like to do things."

"Are you fucking with me?"

I pondered his question. "Yes, if you obey my commands better than Samu."

Atsumu rolled his tongue in contempt. "You're playing with us. With me. I'm done. I thought we were dating, for fuck's sake."

I heard the hurt in his voice as he whipped around to leave the room.

"That's fine. More for me."

To my complete surprise, Osamu yanked me onto his bed and rolled on top of me, lips connecting with mine and erection grinding into my hips. After a while, he broke away from my lips and started kissing down my neck to my collarbones and chest.

Which allowed me to lock eyes with Atsumu. He looked positively torn. He looked like he couldn't bear to be in the same room as us for even one second longer, but he also looked like he was lusting for Osamu's position.

In short, he wanted to fuck me, but he was also debating leaving.

I could convince him to stay.

I struggled to keep my excitement in reins.

"Samu, not now." I pushed the gray-haired twin off of me. He was already breathing heavily, and I could feel his cock pulsing with need. "You acted without an order from me. That'll cost you."

"But-"

"No buts." I shushed him, my attention fully on Atsumu, whose hand was on the doorknob. His gaze dropped to my exposed chest as I walked towards him.

I snorted internally.

Men.

"Tsumu, do you want to take orders from me?" I asked, looping my arms around his neck.

He licked his lips, hand releasing the doorknob and wrapping around my waist. "That depends."

"Suck my nipples."

Atsumu blinked.

"I gave you an order." Tilting my head to one side, I cocked a brow in amusement. "Are you not-"

Before I could finish my teasing sentence, Atsumu had his hands on my ass as he hoisted me up and backed me against the door. Burying his face in my chest, he smattered my breasts with loving kisses before taking a nipple into his mouth and gently sucking on it, swirling his tongue over the hard nub.

I let a soft moan when his teeth grazed the sensitive skin around my nipples, and I let my hands tangle in his hair.

"Still thinking about leaving, Tsumu?"

"Not if I get to do this to you." His words were muffled, but I got the point.

"Good boy," I chuckled, pulling at his hair until he let my nipples pop out of his mouth. "Don't worry. You'll get more later."

As if hypnotized, Atsumu followed me into the room as I switched my attention onto Osamu.

Crouching down, I dug around in the cardboard box before pulling out two pairs of handcuffs. I used one to bind Osamu to the head of the bed, and the other Atsumu to the foot of the bed.

"What are you doing-"

"I'm 'master' to the both of you now." Smiling down at the scene painted before me, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't aroused. Osamu was bound to the head of the bed, naked except for his gray boxers that were getting wetter from precum by the second.

At the foot of the bed was Atsumu, his hair a grand mess and eyes hooded from the heady arousal that was palpable in the room. They were also almost glowing as he undressed me with them. I was having a really hard time choosing who to have fun with first.

"Master, please." I turned in surprise at Osamu's whining plead. "I need you."

Osamu was restless, his hips relentless moving as he craved friction and the release of his painful erection.

"You must feel very painful right now, Samu." I purred, walking over to him and sliding my skirt off, leaving myself clad in only skimpy thongs.

"Yes, master," He panted. "Please."

Fuck, I'm going to cum from his whiny voice.

"Master-"

I interrupted Atsumu's attempt to redirect my attention from his twin. "I'll get to you later, Tsumu. You know what happens when you act out of line, don't you?"

Atsumu was silent before nodding. His eyes were filled with longing as he watched me slide his brother's boxers down.

"Suck me off," Osamu groaned when I wrapped my hands on his shaft.

My head snapped up. "What was that?"

"I- I mean- Suck me off, master. Please." Osamu's breath shuddered and his eyes rolled back when my hands massaged the base of his cock.

"Hm. Don't make the same mistake again, Samu." With that being said, I bent down and licked the bud of precum on his tip.

"I won't- Haah~~ I won't, master-! HAAHH~!"

I took his entire length into my mouth, using my hands to massage the base I couldn't reach and his balls. Osamu yanked on the handcuffs, no doubt wild with arousal and the need to feel more of me. He thrust his hips into my mouth, and I gagged on his huge cock, tears flowing from the corners of my eyes.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Osamu moaned as he thrust his cock into my mouth once more.

I shuddered at his praise, taking his cock even further into my mouth. My thong was probably soaked through by now.

"ANGH~! HAAH~! Oh, fuck, don't stop- I'm cumming- HAAH~! ANGH~!" Roaring with pleasure, Osamu shot his creamy semen down my throat, causing me to gag and choke. Shivering with pleasure, I grabbed Osamu's head and kissed him, to which he eagerly thrust his tongue in my mouth to taste himself.

Fuck, that's hot. I need something in me. Like, right now.

"Tsumu, your turn." I tossed something to him, ripping my thong off in the process and retrieving his handcuff keys.

Freeing him, I sat with my legs spread towards him. "Put it in me. The vibrator."

He looked like it was taking all his willpower to not just shed his clothes and thrust his ready and throbbing cock inside my warm pussy.

Atsumu gulped in anticipation. Holding the small vibrator with trembling hands, he crawled towards me and slowly pushed it into my dripping pussy.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Atsumu dragged a finger along my wet folds and popped it into his mouth, tasting my juices.

"Haah~! Oh, Tsumu, turn it on. You control it however you see fit." I closed my eyes in ecstasy as I squeezed the little object in me.

"Master-!"

"Quiet, Samu. It might seem unfair now, but it won't later when I get back to you."

"You're mine to please for now, master." Atsumu smiled, turning the remote controller on and to its highest setting.

"OH, FUCK~~! HAAH~!" My legs immediately snapped shut as I convulsed from the pleasurable sensations. "Tsumu, take your clothes off."

"Okay." In a flash, Atsumu had discarded all his clothing and his cock was swollen in arousal, the veins on it pulsing with need.

"Eat me out and I'll blow you, Tsumu."

"Fuck," Atsumu moaned at my lewd suggestion. "Yes, master. Gladly."

I sat on Atsumu's face and let him grab onto my hips before bending over to take his needy cock into my empty mouth. I desperately needed him to fill my throat with even more cum.

The entire time I tried to blow Atsumu, I was being pleasantly distracted. His deft tongue kept darting and licking at my most sensitive spots, and I couldn't stop grinding my pussy against his face.

That, coupled with his irregular change of pace with the vibrator, made my stomach coil up and tighten with carnal pleasure.

The carnal pleasure that begged to be released.

Completely forgetting that I was supposed to be blowing Atsumu, I sat up to put more weight on his face, the whole time moaning his name.

"God, Tsumu, you're going to make me cum-"

He turned the vibrator up to its highest setting once more and thrust his tongue deep in me, and that was my undoing.

I threw my head back as I screamed in pleasure, the tight coil in my stomach finally finding its release as Atsumu dragged his hot tongue in and out of my wet pussy. I hadn't realized that my hands were still on Atsumu's cock, and was only reminded when the muscles in my hands spasmed and I gripped its girth.

"HAAH~! FUCK! MASTER!" Atsumu moaned loudly into my pussy as he came, white cum spurting out in jets and onto my face and chest.

I shuddered at the erotic sight, my pussy no doubt dripping with even more cream for Atsumu to devour now.

Wiping the cum from my eyes, I gently peeled Atsumu's hands off of my hips and stood, with shaky legs, to make my way over to Osamu.

As expected, his cock was hard from watching me and his brother.

"Wait, master-"

"Don't overstep the boundaries, Tsumu," I reminded him, giving him a fleeting kiss on the lips before turning to Osamu.

I fished another toy out of the cardboard box. This time, it was a leather strap with a silicone dildo attached to it.

Osamu's eyes widened. "Master, are you-"

"Do you not want to do it? We can use another toy instead, if you're not comfortable."

Osamu shook his head. "No, I- I want to be the one to fuck you, master."

"But that's the prize, remember? Just follow my orders first, Samu." I gave Osamu's cock a loving kiss while tying the strap onto my hips.

Also freeing Osamu from his restraints, I ordered him to get on the bed and lift his ass into the air.

Squeezing hot lube onto my fingers, I didn't waste a second before inserting my fingers in him.

"HAAH! Master, it feels weird-"

"Shhh, it gets better, I promise. Be a good boy and loosen up for me, okay?"

Osamu only moaned in response as my fingers pressed into a sensitive spot in him.

Fuck, I have two beefy men at my mercy. This is too much. This is too erotic, I'm going to cum just from the sight of Osamu bending down in front of me.

"Fuck. I'm sorry, Samu. I don't think I can hold back anymore." I groaned, squirting lube on the silicone dildo.

"Huh? Wait, master- HAAH~! OH, FUCK! ANGHH~!"

I thrust the silicone cock inside of Osamu, shivering in pleasure when he moaned out my name in a high, keening voice. He was so needy, it was beautiful.

Bending over him, I gave small kisses all over his back as I reached a hand to massage his throbbing cock.

"Not from the front, too- I don't think I can take it-"

"It's alright. Hold it in until you can't, Samu." Even as I reassured him, I was still pistoning my hips into his ass, slamming into his tight little hole ruthlessly. I couldn't feel anything, but the sight of Samu's face contorted on pleasure and smashed against the mattress messed with my head.

"Fuck, Samu, cum." I grunted, thrusting even harder now, my hands massaging his warm cock harder.

"Ahh~ Master~! MASTER~! ANGHH~! HAAAH~! I'M CUMMING! FUCK!"

I could feel Samu's tight asshole squeezing and dragging the dildo into his ass as cum shot out from his dick, splattering my hands, his stomach, and the mattress.

"FUCK! HAAH~!"

I whipped my head around to see Atsumu relieving himself. His eyes glossy as he stared at the sight of me fucking his brother.

Even more sticky cum covered Atsumu's torso, and I licked my lips.

Pulling out of Osamu, I took off the strap and crawled towards Atsumu.

"Master . . . I'm sorry."

"I don't blame you," I purred sensually into his ear. "It was erotic, wasn't it, Tsumu? Seeing me fuck your brother."

Gulping, all Atsumu could do was nod.

"So you resorted to relieving yourself." I kissed down Atsumu's torso, licking at his cum in the process. "That's a big no-no."

"Master . . ."

"Your brother had better behavior today, don't you agree?" Rubbing my cheek against his cock, I looked up at Atsumu through my lashes.

He was visibly uncomfortably turned on. "But, Master-" He whined, only to be interrupted by me.

"But of course, I do kind of feel bad for you." I dug in the cardboard box one last time. "So use this sleeve to masturbate while your Samu fucks me, okay?"

I put the contraption over Atsumu's cock and climbed back onto the bed with Osamu.

"Finally. So I get to have my way with you now?"

I nodded at Samu, excitement coursing through my veins as he seemed to drop the whiny act, becoming dominant all of a sudden.

"Well then, spread your legs for me, you dirty whore."

I almost came from his demanding tone.

Without so much as a warning, Osamu thrust his cock, sticky with cum, inside my ready hole.

My slick folds easily enveloped his flesh and the muscles of my pussy walls convulsed in pleasure.

"Haah~ Fuck, you feel so fucking good."

"I could say the same for you," I gasped when Osamu started dragging his thick cock out and thrusting it in again.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck your pussy like this. God, you're so fucking erotic, it's killing me."

I moaned as Osamu thrust harder into me, his rhythm suddenly picking up with need.

"Fuck, Samu, you have a way with words- HAAH~!"

"Cum for me, you little slut. Cum for me and squirt your juices all over my thick cock."

"ANGHH~! HAAHH~! SAMU~! FUCK!" My back arched and I threw my head back into the mattress. Out of a whim, I locked eyes with Atsumu, and the sight of him pleasuring himself to me having sex with Samu sent both of us over the edge.

The carnal yells of all three of us filled the room as Samu splattered the insides of my walls with creamy warmth, and Tsumu pulled the sleeve off of his cock to cum freely, splattering his cream all over the hardwood floor.

Atsumu was the only one with any energy as we came down from our highs, pulling me off of his brother's bed and enveloping me in a deep embrace, followed by a deep kiss.

"I'm not satisfied. I want more. I need more of you."

"But you didn't do as well as Osamu," I said.

"Fuck that. I want to fuck you. I want your body to be at my mercy. That one time two weeks ago wasn't anywhere near enough."

With that being said, Atsumu threw me onto the floor slick with his cum and swiftly thrust into me.

Fuck, I feel so good. My stomach feels so full. I'm being filled with cum and it's amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.8K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...
69.2K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
657K 30.1K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
461K 8.1K 50
•This is basically a smut-book at this point •Ignore spelling mistakes, i'm too lazy to proofread •Yes, the quality of the one-shots does improve sli...