HAIKYUU LEMONS!

By ukaiiiiii

(got deleted at 2.3m reads i'm salty) so let's do this again! cum for the smut stay for the plot ๐Ÿ˜‹ all of th... More

REQUESTS/SCENARIOS
Nishinoya
Ukai
Ukai (contd.)
Hinata
Aone
Kenma
Suna
Iwaizumi
Daichi
Kuroo
Kuroo (contd.)
Akaashi
Bokuto
Atsumu
Bokuto + Kuroo
Kyotani
Sakusa
Sakusa (contd.)
Konoha
Miya Twins
Sugawara
Tendou
Sakusa (normal non-mafia hahaha)

Oikawa

7.9K 55 29
By ukaiiiiii

"WHOOO!! HA! I WIN!" Oikawa hollered joyously, kicking up sand where he skipped.

"One more round!"

"Hinata! You're going to be late!" I threw his shirt and waved my phone at him, indicating the time.

"Late for what?" The new guy, Oikawa, asked me.

I was helping Hinata practice beach volleyball when Oikawa approached us. Apparently, they knew each other from high school. After a brief moment of catching up, they joined other people on the beach and started an intense three-on-three beach volleyball game.

"My job." Breathing heavily, Hinata pulled his shirt on and downed a bottle of Pocari Sweat, wiping at his fluffy orange hair. "Gotta make a living somehow."

Grabbing his sports bag, Hinata waved a hasty goodbye to both of us and rushed back to his dorm to wash up. Flopping down next to me on the beach towel, Oikawa rested his arms on his knees, squinting at Hinata's slowly disappearing silhouette in the afternoon sun.

"Thirsty?" I handed him a bottle of water.

"Thanks." Twisting open the cap, Oikawa greedily gulped the liquid down. A few rivulets escaped and trickled down his chin, dropping onto his abs.

Quickly averting my gaze from his wet abdomen, I pretended to be preoccupied with nothing in particular on my phone.

"Can you- Ah, nevermind."

"Huh?"

Startling me, Oikawa reached across in front of me, putting his naked upper body extremely close to mine. I could smell the salty sweat and ocean mist on his bronzed skin, shiny from perspiration.

"Towel." Smiling, Oikawa waved a towel at me, indicating that he was trying to reach that.

"Oh. Yeah. Of course."

Jesus Christ, he's hot.

"Oh, can you do me a little favor?" Oikawa smiled cheekily.

Raising an eyebrow in suspicion, I carefully replied. "Depends."

"Ah, that's no fun. How about this? I'll do you a favor in turn, too."

"What are you planning?" I narrowed my eyes at him playfully.

"No foul play! I swear!"

Pondering it over in my head, I sighed. "Fine. What is it?" To be honest, I was actually curious about what he wanted.

"Can you help me with the sunscreen? I can't reach the back."

Sunscreen? He could've just asked.

"That's it? Sure." I shrugged, grabbing the bottle of SPF, I shifted to sit behind Oikawa. Squeezing a line on my index finger, I spread it in both palms before slathering it all over his back, making sure it spread evenly while I massaged it in.

"There. All done." I snapped the cap shut.

"Now for your favor." Smiling, Oikawa turned to me, brown eyes glinting.

"Oh...I actually don't really need anything..."

"Aw, then I'll feel indebted." Oikawa pouted.

"You don't have to be!" I laughed.

My eyes dropped to his mouth as he nibbled his bottom lip in thought. Grabbing the sunscreen bottle in my hands, he moved behind me before I even had the chance to blink.

🍋

I felt a warm hand between my shoulderblades gently push my back down as Oikawa leaned in next to my ear. "Then I'll return the favor."

Eyes wide and unbelievably flustered by the intimate move he just used on me, I was unable to utter a sound until I felt warm hands slide across my lower back, massaging their way up.

I gasped audibly, clamping my hands over my mouth a second too late. I felt Oikawa's hands pause slightly before he resumed massaging. This time, he slid two thumbs underneath my bikini band and circled them along with his other fingers on my ribs.

Applying sunscreen shouldn't be a sexual activity.

I clamped my hands tighter around my mouth to prevent more weird sounds from escaping.

Going up to my shoulder, Oikawa massaged the knotted muscles out before moving on to the back of my neck. Placing one hand below my throat, he tilted me back up before using the other hand to rub my nape in an up-and-down motion, causing goosebumps to break out all over my skin and me to shudder in pleasure.

"Are you cold?" Oikawa paused.

It was subtle, but it was there. The smug smirk in his voice. The knowing cockiness.

"No- HAAHH-!"

The conniving bastard took advantage of my reply to massage my nape once more, eliciting another gasp from me.

"Hmm...Did that feel good?" He purred.

I kept my mouth shut, but my body betrayed me as it shuddered at his touch.

"Can we go somewhere more private?"

Without so much as a second thought, I grabbed our beach bags in one hand and snatched up the towel in another, yanking it from under Oikawa, causing him to topple over.

"Catch up." I said over my shoulder as I sped towards the beachside showers that had wooden walls around them.

"Yes ma'am." He smiled.

Shutting the door behind him, Oikawa barely turned around before I snaked a hand behind his head and tugged him down to meet my lips.

"Mmph-!" Laughing against my lips, Oikawa pressed his hips to mine and backed me into the opposite wall. "Impatient, are we?"

I continued devouring his lips without replying. Sucking on his bottom lip, I pressed the tip of my tongue on his canines before playing with his tongue. He tasted so sweet. So addicting.

"Ah...fuck." Squatting slightly, Oikawa hooked his hands under my knees and hoisted me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist and his pelvis was pressed into mine.

Breaking the kiss, Oikawa ventured down along my jawline and onto my neck, biting down and leaving dainty love marks all over while my breaths came quicker and shallower.

Sliding his hands up so that they cupped my mostly bare ass, he discreetly slid his fingers into my bikini bottoms as he preoccupied me with his smattering bites.

Flicking once along my folds, I gasped his name, hands gripping down on his shoulders.

Lifting his head, Oikawa smirked at my thrown back head before looking around and spotting what he was searching for. Reaching over, he turned the shower head on to full blast.

"You're quite loud. Not that I'm complaining, but I'd rather not have any other person accidentally lay their eyes on you."

"Possessive much?" I teased.

"Wouldn't want other people to know what you look like getting fucked. Only me." Yanking my bikini top up, he casually pulled a nipple into his mouth as he smiled up at me when I moaned in pleasure from his warm mouth on my taut nub.

Making sure to give the other breast equal attention, Oikawa rubbed and pinched the nipple until I was arching my chest into his face, pelvis squirming back and forth.

I could feel his erection growing bigger by the second and poking into my hole. Impatient, I slid a hand down his torso and wrapped it around his hard cock, squeezing slightly.

"I'm getting there, sweetheart. I want you overwhelmingly aroused before I penetrate you." Chuckling smugly, he switched to sucking the other nipple as his hand once again dipped under my bottoms.

Flicking the sensitive nub on both ends, one with his tongue and the other with his finger, he drew moan after moan out of me as my face contorted in pleasure, eyes glassy as I stared as his lips wrapped around my nipple as he pulled it in his mouth again and again.

Without warning, Oikawa plunged two fingers into me as he massaged my clit in circular motions with his thumb.

"O-Oikawa!" The penetration felt good, but it wasn't his cock. Nonetheless, I rocked back and forth, riding his hand as sticky fluids dripped out of my pussy and into his palms.

"Look at you, dripping messily everywhere ." Oikawa whispered into my ear sultrily, chuckling at my flushed face.

Moving his fingers slowly in a come-hither motion inside me, Oikawa repeatedly pressed against my g-spot and my clit simultaneously, causing me to whine uncontrollably as the knot in my lower stomach wound tighter and tighter, the tension making me clamp my legs around him with crushing force.

The waterfall sounds of the shower head was loud, but not loud enough to mask the squelching sounds as Oikawa dragged his fingers in and out of me. Not loud enough to mask my quickened breaths and his hungered devouring of my nipple. Not loud enough to mask my screams as I came from his fingers in me.

"Oikawa, I think I'm going to cum- Hnngg-! AHHH~FUCK~! OIKAWA!" I shuddered uncontrollably, body spasming and pussy clenching around his fingers as he dragged them out, popping each finger into his mouth to suck clean before lapping up the rest of my juices that sat in the center of his palm.

"Want some?" Without waiting for a reply, Oikawa shoved his fingers into my mouth, maintaining eye contact as he watched me suck on his fingers with hooded eyes.

"Fucking hell." He cursed, before setting me down and yanking my bikini bottom down, his swim trunks quickly following. Stepping out of them, Oikawa lead me under the shower head, smoothing my hair away from my face before cupping my face in his hands, kissing me sensually under the pattering of the water.

"I need you inside me, Oikawa. Now. You made me wait long enough." Pressing my forehead to his, my hands wandered down and wrapped around his cock, taut veins throbbing when I massaged it.

"Okay." His comply came out a shaky whisper as I rubbed a thumb across the tip, smearing the budding precum all over.

Hoisting me up once again, this time under the shower, Oikawa lined his hips with mine and slid into me at my nod.

"Haah-!" Gasping from the full feeling of his sheer size, I clawed at his back and clamped my legs around him, spine arching from the intense pleasure.

His throbbing cock pulsed against my walls as he slowly pulled out before pushing in again.

"Ah, fuck. You feel so warm and wet...so fucking amazing." Oikawa whispered in a hoarse voice, staring at me with wonder. "Pull on my hair and claw at me all you want, sweetheart."

Exhaling shakily, I snaked hands into his wet hair as I buried my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling and smelling the faint smell of sunscreen and ocean mist.

Slapping and squelching noises surrounded us as Oikawa slammed into me under the shower, the water making everything wetter, hotter, and messier.

Lifting me up by my ass and slamming me back down on his pulsing cock, Oikawa moaned my name thrust after thrust, voice husky and needy.

"Haah~ Just like that, Oikawa. ANNGH~! FUCK! I'm cumming- NGHH-! FUCK~!!" Convulsing uncontrollably, I bit down on Oikawa, which turned out to be his last straw.

"Oh, fuck, I can't- I think I'm- MMPH-! HAAAHH! FUCK!! NGHH-!" Jerking in sharp motions, Oikawa's cock twitched inside me as jets of cum spurt out, hitting and coating my walls with hot liquid, causing me to roll my eyes back from the sheer pleasure of the erotic sensation.

After we both came down from our highs, Oikawa reluctantly pulled out of me as he kissed me, fingers caressing my face lovingly. Pulling my top down and adjusting my breasts for me, he bent down to retrieve my bottoms and his swim trunks.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Wait. Before you put them on..." Oikawa leaned down and dipped his index finger into me while I was still standing, causing me to gasp in surprise and my legs to buckle.

"Oikawa!"

Hooking his finger and dragging it out, he popped it into his mouth and sucked, staring at my flustered face with mischievous glee.

"I'll just eat you out next time. You taste lovely."

A knock sounded on the door of the stall.

"Hello? Is everything okay? We thought we heard screaming."

"O-Oh! Everything's fine, we were just fooling around!"

"Okay! As long as you're okay!" The strangers' footsteps faded and Oikawa turned to me.

"Great choice of words. 'Fooling around'." He winked cheekily.

"Put your pants on. Your junk is hanging out." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, the junk you so desperately needed and loved just a few moments ago."

"Oikawa!"

Laughing, he turned the shower head off and unlocked the stall door. "You hungry? Shall we go get dinner together?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 8.1K 50
โ€ขThis is basically a smut-book at this point โ€ขIgnore spelling mistakes, i'm too lazy to proofread โ€ขYes, the quality of the one-shots does improve sli...
36.3K 320 8
๏พ๏พ˜๏พž๏พŸ Haikyuu x reader ใ€ƒ "๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๏ฟฝ...
292K 6.2K 26
I read a lot of one shots and stuff so I thought why not write some~ Just a bunch of one shots/scenarios about Haikyuu characters P.s. I apologize if...
763K 15.2K 35
ใ€Š requests are closed ใ€‹ EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...