HAIKYUU LEMONS!

Από ukaiiiiii

(got deleted at 2.3m reads i'm salty) so let's do this again! cum for the smut stay for the plot 😋 all of th... Περισσότερα

REQUESTS/SCENARIOS
Nishinoya
Ukai (contd.)
Hinata
Aone
Kenma
Suna
Iwaizumi
Daichi
Kuroo
Kuroo (contd.)
Akaashi
Bokuto
Atsumu
Oikawa
Bokuto + Kuroo
Kyotani
Sakusa
Sakusa (contd.)
Konoha
Miya Twins
Sugawara
Tendou
Sakusa (normal non-mafia hahaha)

Ukai

9.2K 93 18
Από ukaiiiiii

"Where is it?" I mumbled under my breath, eyes scouring the shelves for my all-time favorite snack, strawberry pockys. "Do they not have it?" I walked over to the clerk with his newspaper spread wide, one leg propped on top of the other. He looked to be around his early twenties, had long blonde hair kept back by an elastic, various piercings on his left ear, and a smoking addiction.

Blargh.

"Excuse me? Do you guys sell strawberry pockys?" I politely inquired, all the while holding my breath.

"Oh, sorry. I guess they're all sold out if you can't find any." The guy said in a dismissive tone, taking a drag and not even bothering to look up at me. Way to run a store.

I sighed and walked out into the cool winter air, hitching my backpack over my shoulders. Today was my first day at a new high school, Karasuno High. It was uncommon for a senior to transfer in the second semester, but...ah...unprecedented family troubles are also very uncommon. I had walked past this convenience store on my way to school and wanted to buy some snacks to gnaw away my anxious feelings.

I wonder what Karasuno is like. Certainly not like being homeschooled. I chewed on the skin around my nails, and before I knew it, my feet had led me to the front gates of Karasuno High. So this is what it's like. I looked around the bustling place, brimming with students arriving on foot, by bike, or carpooling. They all wore the same style uniforms, and I stuck out like a sore thumb in my casual wear. Because of my sudden transfer, I didn't have time to buy the uniforms or any of the required materials for school first, so everything would have to be sorted out when I came to school.

The first bell signaling the start of a school day rung, and I lengthened my steps, hurrying over to the admissions office.

"Hi, I'm new here..." I greeted the lady at the front desk.

"Oh! Yes, of course. We've been expecting you! Here is your uniform in the size that you wanted. You can change in the bathrooms. Since you did exceptional on the proficiency assessment, you'll be placed in an advanced class, which is class 5! I'll have a classmate show you around."

"Hi! My name is Yachi, and I'll be showing you around our class and the school." A petite girl with short blonde hair smiled.

"Hi! Thank you so much!"

"No problem!" We took the first two periods off and Yachi showed me around the school. It wasn't what I'd expected. From what my mom told me, high school was a rowdy place filled with stinky boys, strict rules, and weird-smelling bathrooms. Someone must've had an unpleasant high school experience; because from what I'm learning from Yachi, Karasuno boasted a variety of clubs and extracurriculars, sufficient resources, and relatively clean bathrooms.

"So why did you decide to start coming to school the second semester of senior year?" Yachi asked.

I gave her the watered down version of my story, as the whole story from beginning to end would've taken too long to explain. After that, we chatted openly about anything and everything, immediately hitting it off with our shared love for fugashi. I ended up sitting behind her in class and continued chatting about the future and what colleges we wanted to attend over lunch. Overall, it was a very pleasant first day, and it seemed like I had already made a friend.

"Want to come to volleyball practice with me?"

"You play volleyball?!" I would have never guessed, considering her small and petite frame.

"Oh! No! I'm only the manager!" Yachi laughed.

"Ohh! Okay, sure!" I agreed and we walked towards the gym.

"Hey guys!"

"Yachi-san!" A very hyper boy with a wild head of orange hair greeted. "Oh? Who's this? Is she going to be the new manager?" At this, three other boys walked over, a tall lanky blonde with glasses, another tall guy but with green hair, and another tall guy but with black hair. It is volleyball, after all. A sport reliant on height.

"Oh-! N-No! I'm already a third-year, so..."

"Hinata, calm down! She's my friend! She just transferred here!"

"Nice to meet you!" The orange-haired guy, Hinata, exclaimed while the other three simply nodded politely and offered their names. I returned the nods and smiled at Hinata, his overzealous attitude slowly becoming contagious.

"Hey, what's all this noise about? We have receiving practice today, remember?" A voice from behind me spoke up.

I whipped around to see- The convenience store clerk?! But what is he doing-

"Coach Ukai! I've been making progress with the jump floaters! Yamaguchi is a great teacher!" Hinata yelled, loud as ever.

Coach? So he works two jobs? Huh. Interesting.

"Hi there. Who are you?"

I snapped back to reality to see his tall frame leaning over me, brows raised in curiosity. Ah, so he really wasn't paying attention.

I quickly explained why I was here and he shrugged, expressing his indifference to my presence. But apparently, that indifference was not shared with his job of coaching the volleyball team like it was shared with me and running his store. As I watched the balls fly across the court, I could hear Ukai pointing out the rooms for improvement concerning his players and the team in general, with the occasional praise and 'good job' where it was due.

It was mesmerizing, really, seeing them handle the ball with such nimbleness and speed. I became engrossed in their practice match, often finding myself cheering for Hinata whenever he scored a spike.

"Shoyo~~~!" I jumped as a small ball of energy erupted from the entrance to the gym, landing in front of Hinata and placing him in a chokehold in a playful manner.

"N-Noya senpai! Tanaka senpai! What are you guys doing here?"

"Volleyball practice, of course! Why else would we be here?" The second guy, Tanaka, said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You already graduated, so you should just stop coming back." The tall blonde, Tsukkishima, said monotonously.

"Aw, Tsukki, that's not very nice." Yamaguchi said.

Ukai chuckled and said it was okay for them to practice with us, but it was to be after this practice match. I ended up witnessing a rather intense match, staying at school long after the sun had set. I was barely aware of the quickly passing time as I watched Tanaka slam the ball down, arms snapping downwards and eyes wide with exhilaration.

After the match was over, — Tanaka and Noya won, to which Tanaka yelled: "Your senpais have still got it!" — I helped Yachi put away the equipment, despite her saying that I didn't need to.

"It's a bit late, do you guys want to grab something to eat at my store?"

"Hell yeah!" Tanaka and Noya yelled in unison, then rushed to put the last of the balls away.

"You can come, too, if you want." Ukai nodded to me.

"Thanks." I smiled and exhaled in relief. The less time spent at home the better.

Our whole group walked down the road lined by trees and bushes to Sakanoshita. The whole way there, Tanaka and I chatted about his college life, my experience here at Karasuno, and many other things. He taught me how to shake the vending machines the right way to get the most snacks, and where the lowest walls were in the school should I feel the need to skip.

"Tanaka, don't go giving her ideas." Ukai opened up the store and looked back at us, a slight frown between his brows.

Everyone piled into the store, each getting something they wanted to eat. I sat down at the table with Yachi and we pulled out our homework while munching on meat buns.

"Oh, you have to plug in another equation for that question." I absentmindedly told Yachi after I saw her repeatedly erasing her writing.

"Wait, this equation?"

"Mhm."

"Well, would you look at that. I'll have a new tutor for Kageyama and Hinata."

"Huh?" I stared dumbly.

"How would you like to help them with school so they can keep playing volleyball?" Yamaguchi explained.

"Well...-"

"Guys, don't go putting pressure on the new girl." Ukai spoke up from behind his newspaper.

"I'd love to." One more reason to stay late at school.

"Really?! Thank you!" Hinata clasped my hands in his and jumped up and down, hollering in excitement.

After a while, the team slowly started to trickle out, with Tanaka leaving last and waving goodbye at me. Yachi got a call from her mom asking where she was, which left me and Ukai at the store. I doodled tiny caricatures of the team members on my math textbook, not wanting to finish the last problem on my homework.

"Hey kid, it's getting late. Don't you have to go home?"

I groaned and rested my chin on the textbook. "What home?" Out of my peripheral vision, I saw Ukai visibly stop in his tracks and a frown beginning to form between his brows.

"Oh." It was obvious he didn't know what to say.

"Can I have a beer?"

"No, you're underage." Ukai looked at me in concern. "Want to talk about it?" It was obvious he was uncomfortable.

"Liquid courage. Besides, I'm 18, so close enough." I pushed.

"Fine. One. And that's it."

I smiled and bounded over to the row of fridges in the back, bending over to find my favorite brand. Once I spotted the row of Asahis, I threw open the fridge door and grabbed two.

"Hey! I said one-"

"Here." I handed him the second one and cracked mine open, sitting down at the table. Ukai walked around his counter and sat down across from me.

"This isn't your first time drinking, is it?"

"Nope." I grinned, throwing my head back and gulping down the beer. "The bitterness tastes just like my life."

Ukai raised a brow and took a swig of his own. Before I knew it, I was divulging my whole life story to a man I just met. I told him about how my dad cheated on my mom, their messy divorce, and how now that my mom needed to work a lot of jobs, she couldn't homeschool me anymore.

After a beat of silence, Ukai spoke up. "Wow."

"Yeah. Wow." I looked at my textbook covered in doodles and decided to finish the last problem. I closed the book and stuffed it into my backpack, draining the last drops from my beer bottle.

"Well, I still have to go home sometime." I slurred my words, resting my head in my hands and groaning from a sudden dizziness.

"I thought this wasn't your first rodeo?" Ukai said, alarm in his voice at my apparent drunkenness.

"I said I've drank alcohol before, but I never said I was good at it."

"Still...who gets drunk from one can of beer?" Ukai said incredulously. "And on a school night, no less. Can you call your mom?"

"I mean, yeah, but it's not like she'll answer. She's probably doing her hospital shift now. Her phone is probably turned off in her locker."

"Jesus. Come on, let's take you home." Ukai sighed in annoyance.

"Can't walk."

🍋

"Sure you can. It was one beer." Ukai bent over the countertop to retrieve his car keys, blessing me with the view of his ass in dark jeans.

"Nice ass." I snorted, propping my chin on my palm and staring admiringly.

Ukai whirled around and gaped. "You really are out of it, aren't you? I could say the same for you when you were getting the beer. And in a skirt and thigh highs, no less." He muttered.

"I heard that!" I laughed. "My senses are enhanced when I'm drunk!" I was still aware of my surroundings, but I was speaking without a filter. I wasn't that drunk.

Ukai winced and walked over, coaxing me to stand up. "Come on. It's 8 already. We need to get you home." After trying to get me to stand and ultimately failing to, Ukai's patience wore thin and he yanked my chair out. Slinging my backpack over his shoulder and squatting down, he scooped one arm under my knees and another behind my shoulders, lifting me up with ease.

I yelped as I felt myself being pressed against his chest, feet leaving the ground. I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my dizzy head in the crook of his neck.

"Ew. You smell like cigarettes." I commented.

"Thanks." He replied dryly.

"You know, you're pretty darn attractive. If only you didn't smoke." I lamented while playing with his piercings.

"Watch what you're saying, kid. I'm 28."

"Really?! I thought you were 24, tops!" I grabbed his face in my hands and turned him to face me as we reached his car.

"What are you-"

I traced my fingers over his brows, his eyes, his nose, and his cheeks, fingers dancing down his jawline and my thumbs softly swiping across his lips.

"Kid." He grunted, trying to wrench his face out of my hands. He tried to set me down on the ground in front of the passenger seat, but because my hands were still latched onto his face, he ended up shifting awkwardly and I ended up sliding down his body instead of jumping down.

Ukai cleared his throat and unlocked the door to the passenger side. I smirked at him and climbed in. I know what I felt when I was sliding down his body. He took an unusually long time making his way across to the driver's side, and when he slid in his seat, his store apron was folded across his lap.

"It's hot in the car." I took off my school jacket and threw it into the backseat, then proceeded to yank out my shirt that was tucked into my skirt, in the process hiking up my skirt a few inches.

"Stop that." Ukai reached over to the backseat, grabbed my jacket, and threw it across my legs.

"Stop what?" I stretched and yawned lazily.

"You know what."

I smirked. "It's not like you're having a bad time."

Ukai groaned and folded his arms over the steering wheel, forehead resting on top of his arms. After a moment of silence, he looked over at me and spoke. "You're drunk. You don't know what you're doing. I'm taking you home. No more weird tricks." He inserted the keys into the ignition and turned, starting up the engine.

"I may be drunk but I'm not that drunk. I know what I want." I climbed over the middle and into the backseat, my ass all in his face.

"Kid." Ukai growled in warning. "Stop doing this to me."

"I'm not a kid. I'm 18." I said as I laid down horizontally in the backseat and kicked my shoes off. "I know what I want and I think you do too." At that, Ukai laid back into his seat and rubbed both hands down his face.

"Fuck me." He sighed.

I snorted. "Well, if you say so-"

"Shut your smartass mouth." Ukai nimbly jumped over to the back and roughly grabbed my face, locking his lips with mine. He wasn't exactly gentle with it, but it wasn't too rough, either. He pulled at my bottom lip while massaging the back of my neck, sending pleasant shivers down my spine. Our hot breaths mingled and he climbed on top of me, grinding his erection between my legs at a mind-bending rhythm.

"Mmph~Fuck~" I moaned as I looped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as he trailed kisses down my chin, to my jaw, all over my neck, and on my collarbones. Calloused fingers unbuttoned my shirt and yanked both sleeves over my arms, exposing my whole upper body.

"You're...not...wearing a bra?" Ukai stopped and stared at my breasts.

"Feels better. Don't stop." I panted, lifting my hips to grind against him more.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous." He took a nipple into his mouth and started sucking, occasionally grazing his teeth over the sensitive nub, causing me to arch into him. His hands wandered all over my torso before sliding down to push my skirt away along with my panties, already soaking with my arousal. He discarded piece after piece of my clothing onto the floor, all the while pulling at my nipples and driving me mad with desire.

"You...clothes...off." Was all I could manage in between moans of pleasure as he squeezed my cheeks and kissed down my stomach. I forcefully grabbed his orange hoodie and yanked it off by the collar, the elastic holding his hair back snapping off in the process. With his hair all over the place and eyes wild with arousal, he looked feral. I could see his erection tenting his jeans, desperately needing to be freed.

He slipped a finger between my folds and I gasped, hands grasping the door handle above me and hips lifting to meet his fingers.

"You're already soaking for me, kid." He chuckled.

"Oh, fuck, Ukai..." I labored, squirming uncontrollably as he added another finger, thrusting them in and out at a steady rhythm, and even curling them so that they almost met my g-spot.

"You like that, kid?" Just as I was about to cum, he pulled his fingers out and licked my juices off of them.

I whimpered at the erotic sight, uncomfortable with need. Ukai leaned down and took my bottom lip in his mouth, kissing me until I tasted myself in his mouth.

"Fuck, kid, this is illegal. You're illegal." But even as he said those words, he whipped off his belt and shrugged his jeans off, revealing boxers stretched tight over his gigantic erection.

"Fuck me, Ukai. Now." I yanked his boxers down, letting his cock spring free. Precum was already dripping from the tip, and I wiped some off with my thumb and sucked on it, maintaining eye contact with Ukai and watching him shudder in arousal.

"Jesus, kid. Quit teasing me. I'll have to punish you for that."

Before I could say anything, Ukai positioned himself and thrust all the way in, stretching my walls to unbelievable lengths.

"Haah~~! Fuck!" I screamed, bracing my hands on the already misting car window as I stared at his cock entering me and slowly pulling out again.

"Feels...so...fucking...good." Ukai panted as he grabbed onto my hips, slowly thrusting in and out at a steady pace. His grip was bruising, but it didn't hurt. The pleasure from the warmth of his cock filling me was rapturing.

I grabbed onto his shoulders and hoisted myself up, straddling his hips and pushing him down on the seat.

"What are you-"

I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him deep, then slowly started to lift myself up, then down. Ukai moaned into my mouth and it was all I could do to not cum right then and there. He pulled away and started to kiss my jaw, my neck, and all over my collarbones, leaving tiny bite marks everywhere.

"Nnghh~~Ukai..." I moaned breathily, the tension coiling even tighter in my lower stomach, hands shaking as I scratched his muscled back in pleasure.

"I want to look at you while you cum." He whispered in my ear, lifting me up and slamming me back down on his cock again and again.

"Ahhh, fuck, Ukai! Fuck! Mmm~Ohh~FUCK!" I threw my head back and screamed, eyes rolling back from the immense pleasure of his cock as I shuddered from my orgasm.

"Fuck, kid." Ukai grunted and twisted me over. He laid me down sideways and wrapped a hand around my neck, tilting my head so I looked backwards up at him. Then he started fucking me from behind, his hands fondling my breasts.

"Oh! Fuck!" I screamed, the new angle making me feel unthinkable things.

"Cum for me again, kid. I want you to scream my name. I want you to let the whole world know that you're mine." He growled in my ear and started thrusting at mind-bending speeds.

"Haah~~Ukai~Stop it...Fuck! Mmph~~! Ohh! FUCK! UKAI! FUCK ME! NNGHH! HAAHH~~" I screamed incoherently, brain fucked to mush.

"Stop it, kid. You're going to make me cum-" Ukai's breath audibly hitched, and he started thrusting uncontrollably.

"FUCK! Mmphh~~Haahh~~F-FUCK!" He roared, hot jets of his cum filled me up and I screamed with him from the overstimulation.

"Fuck, kid. You do things to me." Ukai whispered breathlessly in my ear as he pulled out, turning me over and softly kissing my ear, nibbling on my earlobe.

"D-Do you think people heard us?"

Ukai threw his head back and laughed. "With the way you were screaming? Definitely."

I buried my flushed face into his chest. Funny, he didn't smell like cigarettes anymore. He smelled like sex. Our sex.

"I should probably take you home."

"Then why aren't you moving?"

"Five more minutes." He grumbled, snuggling his cheek to the top of my head. I smiled at his childishness and closed my own eyes, content in the embrace of his arms.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

69.2K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
403K 6.5K 127
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...
3.3K 39 5
It has been since 2017 that I have been back into this account. It's crazy that I am an actual adult now in 2024 with adult responsibilities, but I...
1.3M 37.8K 74
Leave comments of which Haikyuu!! boy you want to read next! WARNING: I do not write lemons/smuts. Please do not request for them because I do not fe...