Samurai Of Flames (Mirabel x...

נכתב על ידי Artdragon02

Encanto x Demon slayer story. Mirabel Madrigal meets strange samurai who had been living in Encanto for coupl... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1 "First meeting"
Chapter 2 "Reunion of two cousins"
Chapter 3 "My gift for you"
Chapter 4 "Breath in and say it"
Chapter 5 "World is cruel right?"
Chapter 6 "God of Festivals"
Chapter 7 "It's the path I have chosen"
Chapter 8 "Past of Shuiro Rengoku"
Chapter 9 "Old comrade"
Chapter 10 "For my mother"
Chapter 11 "Set your heart ablaze!"
Chapter 12 "Recovering"
Chapter 13 "You like her don't you?"
A/n
Chapter 14 "Shuiro and Kyojuro"
Chapter 15 "Little present"
Chapter 16 "I will be there"
Chapter 17 "Calm before the strom"
Chapter 18 "Lying Uppermoon"
Chapter 19 "Phonenix Hashira"
Chapter 20 "Will you stay?"
Chapter 21 "You will be the one"
Chapter 22 "Suprising Confession"
Chapter 23 "Hashira who doesn't know anything about love"
Chapter 24 "Akeboshi part 1"
Chapter 25 "Akeboshi part 2"
Chapter 26 "The miracle is you"
Chapter 27 "Shuiro's anger"
A/N #2
Chapter 28 "The moon is beautiful isn't it?"
Chapter 29 "Visitor from the past"
Chapter 30 "Honor of Phonenix Hashira"
Chapter 31 "I guess I learned it from my parents"
Chapter 32 "Mirabel's feelings"
Chapter 33 "Don't tell"
Chapter 35 "Obanai Iguro's words"
Chapter 36 "That was a mistake you made, so live with it"
Chapter 37 "Walk the path which feels right"
Chapter 38 "Run to you"
Chapter 39 "Talking with Senjuro"
What Shuiro thinks about others
Chapter 40 "Kyojuro's last meal"
Chapter 41 "Secrets"
Chapter 42 "Gyomei's temple"
Chapter 43 "Watching the Sunset"
Chapter 44 "Right there In front of Me"

Chapter 34 "New Upper Rank 6:Shin"

256 13 5
נכתב על ידי Artdragon02

Shuiro runned fast as she could. New danger was arriving in Encanto. In the night at the Casita. Shuiro could smell the blood but it was not the Madrigals.

What is going on?

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke joined with Shuiro. They saw how serious glare Shuiro had. She was ready to face demons again.

"Did you smell that too Tanjiro?"
"Yes..That is why we came."
"Good..Let's find this demon.."
"Yes..but.."
"We will do it..Another Upper Rank has arrieved.."

Mirabel was sleeping and not knowing what was going on. The shadow was coming closer and closer. But who that shadow was? The identity was unclear. Suddenly the shadow grabed Mirabel's mouth by it's hand.

"Hello..There..my fiance.."

Mirabel's eyes wided. It was Shin but his eyes looked different but someway familiar. Then Mirabel reliazed where she had seen those eyes before.

Wait! Those eyes..Those are the same as Pandora had..Don't tell me..

"Mirabel..my future wife..Do you see what I had become?! I am much more powerful than then disgrace of a samurai! I have power now!"

Mirabel couldn't say anything. She was way too scared of Shin who was now a Demon or was he demon before they met? No that's imposible. He was able to be in sun..or was he? Shuiro and Shin had started fight it was dawn..Or Shin could have took Pandora's blood even before he met Shuiro again?

"So what do you say my future wife? The things would be easier if you let me change you into demon?! So we can stay together forever!"

Mirabel started to cry. This time all of the Madrigals woke up to noice. Augustin opened the door and gasped. Shin was totally different and his eyes were silver and lime green.

"I am just having fun with my future wife.."

But clearly nobody in Madrigals didn't believed it.

"You guys are no fun..I am going to take Mirabel now and.."

Suddenly two shadowns jumped from outside of Mirabel's window. Other one had her out sword and other one had her nails ready for battle. Mirabel eyes went to shadows and she was suprised what she saw. It was Shuiro with demon girl who was clearly protecting her father from Shin.

"Oh..What do we have here? A demon girl huh?"

Shuiro looked at girl and nodded her to attack on Shin. The girl kicked Shin's legs off. She then grabed Shin and then took him outside. Shuiro looked Mirabel and then gave her to her father.

"Please leave rest to me.."

Shuiro then jumped out off Mirabel's window and then faced Shin.

"Have you gone mad?! Shuiro? Claiming yourself being Demon Slayer and then teaming up with a demon! Why can't we be the same?!"

"Because Nezuko is a member of Demon slayer corps..And have never hurted a human..Unlike you.."

"Tanjiro can you and Inosuke and Zenitsu help to citizens to get safety?"

"Of course..We will join then battle with you.."

"Yes..Also..um..I heard from Tengen that you are carrying your sister with you.."

"Yeah..What about it?"

"Can I take her with me then? I think it's not the best idea to get her with a people of Encanto..They might get wrong idea.."

"That is good point Shuiro-san..So you have heard what my sister has done and don't even question it?"

"Tanjiro..Eventhough I have not seeing what your sister has done myself..I trust what Kagaya Ubuyashiki had said and my cousin's words..She is the member of Demon Slayer Corps.

Tanjiro then opened his case.There were Nezuko who had her eyes opened.

"Nezuko..This is Shuiro Rengoku..Kyojuro's cousin..I am not sure if you had heard of her..but I am trusting that you will protect people and also her.."

Nezuko hummed and then was getting ready to battle.

"You have gone low Shuiro Rengoku.."
"I don't care.."
"Huh?!"
"Look at yourself Shin..Attacking to people who had not done anything to you..Calling yourself a samurai..Turning yourself to demon..Do you even know what are you doing?!"

Shin screamed and made his way to Shuiro. Shuiro looked at Shin.

Since when did you became like this..Shin?..If the times were different..Was it because I left you? Or that I found out that you were forced to marry you?..We were so young back then Shin..I really thought that you were my friend..back then..

Shuiro took her sword out and started to fight with Nezuko.

Then I have to fullfill my duty..I will let you go from this cruel world Shin..

Zen Shūchū no Kokyū: Honō no kokyū:Ichi no kata: Shiranui!

"What are going to do Shuiro?! I am Upper 6! Do you think you can win again?! After your injuries! Don't make me laugh!"

Tch..Shin..You are looking down for me! That is your weakness!

Shuiro furrowed her eyebrowns and watched after Nezuko.

"How can you fight like that Shuiro?! You weren't even that good when we were children! Oh..I know! You were probably using some drugs for getting more power huh?! You were oiran right?!"

This boy..The nerve he has..

"Can you stop insulting me?! You are putting yourself in danger and others too!"

Shin smiled with his crazy grin.

"Then it's my turn.. Blood Demon art: Flying Blood Sickles"

Shit!

"Hahaha..What do you think about my power?! Shuiro!"

Shuiro's head and hand was bleeding but she still got grip on her sword. She looked at Shin with dissapointed look on her face.

"Let me ask you Shin..What do you find so entertaining? What's so amusing about this? What do you take life exactly?"

Little did Shuiro know that those words were the same that someone wise and impactful person had said before. Shin begun shaking and saw glimps of memories what isn't his.

What..Who..Those aren't my memories..then who? Don't tell me..Are these Muzan's memories?

Shuiro then slowly putted her sword at front and then she charged.

Zen Shūchū no Kokyū:Honō no kokyū: Ku no kata: Rengoku!

Shin noticed that and quickly dodged it. Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke came and were ready to battle. Tanjiro noticed how Shuiro was fighting. It was really powerful and it looked like you had enough for Upper Ranks.

But still this battle had caused many fires and houses were burning expect for Casita who was still staying still. Tanjiro who took his sword out started to attack also for Shin but he was fast enough to use Blood Demon art. Tanjiro who was still weak after battling with former Uppermoon 6 (Gyutaro, then Shuiro defeated Pandora and Shin is the new Uppermoon 6) tried his best to not get affected by Shin's poison. Shuiro then throwed Shin in the air. And Zenitsu and Inosuke were holding Shin with their swords.

We have to cut his head! We have to..Don't give up Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu!

"Shuiro-san!"

"Don't stop! Jump!"

Shuiro had gave her all of power for this battle.

Zen Shūchū no Kokyū:Honō no kokyū:Jū Ichi no kata: Umarekawaru Kaen!

Ju Ichi no Kata?

It was finnishing move for Shin. Eventhough he tried to recover but that didn't work at all. Shuiro's flames had hurted Shin so that he couldn't get his power back. Tanjiro also helped Shuiro with Hinokami Kagura.

Seriouly?! I lost for those brats! That Muzan he promised me a power but what I get?! Loosing for a girl..

In the mean time Mirabel watched far away how her friends were fighting but still she didn't have her sword so she would be way.

"That boy..Was he a demon wasn't he?" asked Abuela

"YOU..knew!?"

Madrigals looked at their oldest with suprised and shocked face.

"Yes.."

"So you knew that you were forcing Mirabel to get married to a demon?!"

"Yes..But only to get Shuiro away from here.."

"Are you insane?! Do you know how things would have ended there? Mirabel would be eaten or even turned into demon." said Augustin

"I did it..because.."

"I can now see why Shuiro hates you so much Abuela." said Mirabel with low voice

Mirabel looked at where battle had ended. Pepa who was so angry at her mother formed clouds so it started raining which caused flames to stop.

Please Shuiro be alive..

(Chapter 34 📝📍)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.5K 24 11
y/n is a young girl that moved from a city in columbia to a small town called encanto to hide from people that know about her . She soon finds out th...
9.6K 212 13
Being the tsugoku of the Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro, made your name wide spoken among the corp. Not many people could withstand the hellish traini...
38 6 2
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞..." ♡︎ "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫." When a 16-year-old...
1.1K 51 16
rengoku is diagnosed with a disease and only has 3 more months to live,him and the other Hashiras spend the their time with rengoku before it's to la...