๐š ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...

By jelovebs

[๐—–๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ] - You continued to dance with him, swaying as the night progr... More

Page 00
Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05
Page 06
Page 07
Page 08
Page 09
Page 10
Page 11
Page 13
Hi [Author's Message]
๐Ÿคก Hola
Update 1
Update 2 ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ
Update 3: She's baaack๐Ÿ‘น
Page 14
Update 4: yay
Page 15
Page 16

Page 12

172 3 0
By jelovebs

CHAPTER TWELVE.

-

Ugh, when is my shift over? You huffed, sitting down on a stool. You were running your mother's stand while she was running errands.

You pouted your lips, "This is so boring! Just sitting here all day!" you screamed, earning stares from some of the townspeople.

"Hey Cariño!" you heard a certain shapeshifter say as he trotted towards the stand. "Hey Milo.." you greeted back, tiredly tilting your head to look up at him.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked. You nodded, "I'm fine now." you said as you gave him a small smile.

The shapeshifter hummed. "That's great!" He gave you a grin. Your cheeks were tinted pink.

"A-anyways, do you need to buy something?" You asked. "Ay, no! I just came here to give you this.." He said, pulling out a yellow San Joaquin flower from his pockets.

Your eyes widened, "Oh- Oh? Well, thanks I guess.." you blushed, taking the flower from his hand.

"You seemed down so I wanted to give you this to lighten your mood a bit." The boy mumbled. You smiled, "How sweet of you, Milo." you softly replied.

You could see the shapeshifter's cheeks turn a bright red.

He nervously chuckled, "W-well, it's- uh- no big deal, re-really.." he stumbled around with his words.

You giggled, tucking the flower behind your ear to make it a hair accessory.

Camilo seemed mesmerized as his eyes were widened, only staring at your face. "Uh, hey Camilo? You okay there?" You asked, squinting your eyes as you looked at the boy with concern.

He then flinched, accidentally shapeshifting into you.

"¡Díos mio! Cami, are you alright?" You asked, holding back your laughter. "Oh- Me? S-Sí, I'm good." He said, giving you a thumbs up while shifting back into original form.

You skeptically nodded.

"Uh- Anyways, I also wanted to ask if you're on break right now..?" The chameleon asked. You hummed, "I guess I am since nobody is here.. except you, I guess." you said, pointing at the chameleon while saying the last sentence.

"Why do you ask?" You then asked. "Oh, I was just wondering if I could hang out with you." Camilo said, scratching the back of his neck.

Your face went blank, eyes staring into Camilo's green ones.

He noticed your staring, "Uhm.. Y/N? Is everything okay?" he asked, snapping you out of your trance.

"Oh- Lo siento, (I'm sorry,) I just blacked out." You apologized, "But sure! I can spare some of my time to hang out." you said, pulling out a pocket-watch inside your pocket.

The small clock read '12:34pm'. "Well, if you don't mind.." Camilo formally held out a hand for you to take. You grabbed it, "Course not." you giggled as he led you out of the stand.

Why's he acting so romantic today? You mentally asked yourself, following the boy into the woods.

"Hey, Milo? What are we doing in the woods?" You asked, looking around to see nothing but trees. "We're in the woods to reminisce." He replied.

Reminisce? About what? You squinted your eyes as you peaked in front of you. "Reminisce about what?" You curiously looked around to find anything to 'reminisce' about.

"About this.." He said, pulling a branch from a tree out of the view to reveal a beautiful pond.

Your eyes widened, Woah.. "Camilo.. is this..?" The boy you were talking to hummed in response, "Remember when we used to come here during summer?" he gave you a grin.

"I forgot about this place since we stopped coming here.." You mumbled, walking up to the pond and dipping your hand into the water.

"It's funny since you were the one who showed me this place, yet I am the only one who remembers it." Camilo let out a chuckle.

You shot him a glare.

"I only forgot about it because we stopped coming here." You reasoned with the chameleon, watching him take a seat next to you.

You then had a thought in mind, "Why did we stop coming here?" you asked. Camilo thought for a second, shrugging.

"I don't know.." He mumbled.

You dipped your hand in the water again, seeing a fish swim towards it. You smiled, slightly touching it's side. Then, the fish quickly swam away out of fear.

You frowned, "Ayy.." you murmured.

"What's wrong, Bonito/Bonita? (Pretty?)"The other asked. You blushed at the new nickname, but didn't bother asking about it.

It's all just in good fun.. "Nothing, I just thought I could be friends with a fish." You jokingly said. Camilo smiled, "Why would you wanna be friends with a fish when you have me?" he asked back.

"Well, it would surely be better than having you always hanging on my shoulder all the time." You poked the boy's nose, giving him a smirk.

"You love me and you know it." Your best friend crossed his arms, looking at you with a smug expression. "That's true, I can't deny it." Camilo's cheeks turned red once he heard your comeback.

"What? Gato (Cat) caught your tongue?" You asked, leaning your face towards him. The shapeshifter grumbled, "Alright! You win.." he looked away from you, clearly flustered.

Why was that hot? He asked himself. Is it true, though..? Do they actually.. He started to think about the possibility, but shrugged it off afterwards.

Nah.. it's probably all just us joking around. He sighed.

"You good?" You asked as you looked at the boy with a concerned look. He snapped his head towards you, "Oh, yeah." he nodded.

Camilo then made a face of realization, "Oh! I actually have one more thing to give you." he said, pulling out a yellow bracelet from his pocket.

"Oh, thank you!" You smiled, taking the bracelet. "What's with all the gifts today, Cami?" You asked, chuckling at the bracelet.

You faintly saw Camilo blush, "I-I just thought we could match." he mumbled, raising his arm to reveal a similar looking bracelet.

It was your turn to blush.

"If you're okay with that.." He then said, putting his hand back down. You softly smiled, "Of course I'm okay with it." you said, slipping the bracelet onto your wrist.

Your gaze turned to the pond, the orange sun was reflecting on the water, making it shine.

"I guess the sunset's coming.." Camilo mumbled. "Let's burn our eyes out, aye?" You joked, earning a laugh from the other.

"That's a great idea.." The human chameleon replied.

The two of you stared at the orange sun slowly going down, occasionally making those cliché jokes about those romance novelas (novels) you'd usually read.

I'll just have make up an excuse to Mamá for leaving the stand. You chuckled to yourself.

-

You sighed, closing the door behind you.

Who knew a hike from the woods to your house can be this exhausting.. You frowned your bag on the ground.

"Y/N's back!" You heard your little brother exclaim, running out of his room to jump into your arms.

You almost lost balance, "Welcome back, Y/N!" he greeted, tightly hugging your chest. You chuckled, "Hola Hombrecito! Did you miss me?" you asked, hugging the boy back.

"Oh yeah, he did." Your head perked at the familiar voice, seeing Mirabel walking out of Sebastían's room.

You let go of your brother's embrace to greet the four-eyed girl.

"Mirabel! When did you get here?" You asked, walking towards the girl. You two did your usual handshake.

"Cat asked me and Dolores to babysit Sebastían since she had plans with Isabela." She whispered, giving you a wink. You smirked, "Oh really?" you asked. Mirabel hummed in response.

"Wait, did you say Dolores was here too?" You asked. Then, at the corner of your eye, you saw Dolores peak out of Sebastían's room, emitting a squeaking sound.

Mirabel looked over at her cousin, "Yup." she muttered.

"Hey Dolores." You softly said to not hurt the girl's ears. She gave you a small wave in return.

Dolores walked out of your brother's room.

"By the way.." Mirabel trailed off. "Dolores told me about earlier with you and Camilo.." She whispered, not so Dolores wouldn't hear (Cause she will still hear it-), but so Sebastían wouldn't.

Your cheeks were now tinted red. "Course she would do that." You could see Dolores' small smile from behind Mirabel, giving you a peace sign as a way to say 'Sorry'.

You gradually nodded, giving her a look of 'I've got my eyes on you.' which she returned with a giggle.

Then, you and the others heard the front door close. You turned around to see your older sister.

"Cat!" Sebastían happily exclaimed.

He ran towards your older sister and hugged her leg. "Hey Hermanito." She tiredly said, looking down at your brother with a tired smile.

"Where have you been?" You asked as you approached the woman.

"Oh, you know, Isa offered me to hang out with her.." She nervously smiled, having an obvious blush on her face.

You hummed, "It seems you had fun." you teased your sister. She glared at you, "Shut up." she mumbled, crossing her arms.

Mirabel chuckled, "Well, we better get going now." she said as Dolores walked up to her.

"Aww.. already?" You whined, pouting at her. She giggled, "Arrepentido, Y/N. (Sorry, Y/N.) You can stop by at the Casita tomorrow. We all are having a day-off tomorrow!" she said cheerfully.

You smiled, "I'll keep that in mind." you said.

You and your siblings had bid goodbye to the two cousins before the two left.

-

You got to your room, flopping onto your bed, tired. You turned your head to look at your bag.

The bag had a pink ribbon tied on it's front, the same ribbon you use to tie your hair/tie onto your wrist.

You remember who exactly gave you that ribbon.

A flag of our friendship. You had thought as you reached your hand out to caress the pink ribbon.

-

END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.3K 38
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€ โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœซ โ”Š โ”Š โ™ซ ยฐ โ”Š โŠน " ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช " โœฝ โ‹†โ”Š . หš. " ๐™€๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š " โ† . หš *...
34.7K 819 17
Y/n L/n, the 'weird' girl in town. Well, at least in the previous village she had lived in. Now she was in a place her friend recommended. The Encant...
128K 3K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
84.1K 1.7K 21
๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Š๐’•, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“... ๐’‚ ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜...