The Unforgivable Lies (Editin...

By eclipwezx

[Edited] The first chapter might be cringe but it will get better hopefully THERE IS SMUT IN THIS BOOK. Hap... More

Info/Aesthetic/Warnings
1- the Misson
2- nightmare
3- pretty Face
4- the Truth
5- the beginning
6- stripclub
7- fighting
8- the mole
9- to close
10- do it
11- drinks
12- drunk
13- trouble
14- tell me
15-stay with me please
16- "so your just using me"
17- found
18- lies
19- gun play
20- brat
21- need
22- shot
23- death
24- Hate
25- care
26- power
27- tease
28- home
29- shopping
30- "no, you can't leave me"
31- punishment
32- regret?
33- Protective
34- Own
35- Safe
36- help
37- "Because I Love..."
38- I love you
39- gone
40- more
41- The real truth about Ivan
42- The truth
43- hurt me
44- Whipped
45- Dante
47- Im not going to make it
48- gone
49- past
50- Fun
51- Handcuffs
52- News
53- Fire

46- The plan

5.9K 96 51
By eclipwezx

Wassup hotties

How do you pronounce Ares's name

I pronounce it like I-res not a-res

I just wanted to know-

Have a great read and make sure you vote and comment

also this book is almost done I'm sad now *crying emoji* bc Im too lazy to get my phone right now 

Byeeee whores

I woke up about an hour ago from Ares on top of me, and for the first time he was not in my tits, he was just laying on top of me.

It felt like an elephant was on me.

Ares woke up first and he went to his office.

Now I am eating cereal.

And Alaska and Ares, are going to talk about how we are going to kill Ivan. Ares told me he wanted to kill his father too.

I did not think that he wanted to kill his father, but after Ares told me what he did to them, I wanted to kill him too.

I see Alaska come into the kitchen, "good morning," she grumbled, I glanced up at her and waved my hand.

I'm in a fucking bad mood because I woke up and my period started.

I swear my period was just over.

Alaska turns her body around to face me, "You got a pimple on your nose." Alaska points out as she posts to her noes.

My jaw clenched as I covered up my nose, "you're an ass," I grumbled, "I mean it is the size of my ass so it is not hard to see" she joked, "I'm going to kill you." I throw a towel at her that was next to me, and she catches it, but she spilled coffee all over her shirt, "ты, но." (you bitch) she grits out.

I chuckle and run to my room before she could get me.

When I was walking I bumped into Sebastian, I looked up and met his brown eyes, and he smirked at me, "Bella," I nodded, "Sebastian." he nodded his head, "How are you?" I asked, "Could be better." he let out a dark chuckle, I laughed.

"Hey," I stop him from going somewhere, "yes?" He crossed his arms, "Um I was thinking, and I know that you would say no but, can you help us kill Ivan and Dante?" I need help and I will get anyone willing to help me.

He shakes his head, "I would," he pauses "And you want to kill Ares's father?" I kid my head, "I believe that he is helping Ivan, but if not I still think that Ares wants to kill him." I see Sebastian's jaw clench, "I'm guessing that Ares told you about what Dante did to Amara," In his voice, I hear a hit of anger, "Yes. How did you know?" I tilt my head.

Sebastian leans against the wall behind him, looking up at the ceiling, "Ares told me when he knew he could trust me. I told Ares to kill him but Ares did not want to for some weird ass reasons," he ran his hand across his jaw like he was thinking of something.

"Well, I was just asking," he looks down at me, and smiles a bit, "Yep, if you need anything else just ask me." I nod my head and we go our separate ways.

I went to Ares's room and went to his office, he was talking on the phone when I closed the door he peeped up, he smiled when he saw me, I smiled back gently and walked over to him.

He curled his two fingers at me wanting me to come over to him, I walked over to him, and when I was in front of him he grabbed the hem of my sweatpants and pulled me down on his lap, I rested my arms on his shoulders, he green eyes are piercing through mine, I bit my bottom lip. His eye went straight to my lips and clenched his jaw.

Someone's horny.

"Got to go." he hangs up and puts the phone on his desk.

"Hi Mi Amore." he kissed me, I sight into his mouth before kissing him back, I rubbed my fingers through his thick almost black hair, he groaned softly when I ground my hips on him, "we got to stop or I will I fuck you," he breaths, "me and you both know that you want to," I mutter against his lips, he grins, he chuckles.

Now I got to ruin the moment.

I sigh and take my lips off of his, I moist my lips and close my eyes, "What's wrong?" He rubs my back, "do you know how we are going to kill Ivan?" That question has been nagging at me for the past week.

"I don't know yet," he runs his hands through his hair, "I think I might." I get off of him and get my ass on the couch.

That he fucked me on.

I let out a shaky breath as I look at the couch, and squeeze my legs together as the memories come back to me.

I shake my head out of those thoughts.

"Are you going to share?" Ares comes in front of his desk and leans against it. I hum "Yes." I cross my legs together, "How about I call Ivan and tell him that me and Alaska are ready to kill you and Damon," he looks at me weirdly, "And then Ivan will want us to come back to Russia and then we will kill him." I plan out.

He raised his eyebrows, "why will he want you and Alaska to go back to Russia?" Ares crossed his arms, "Because I'll tell him we need a new plan because our first one was ruined." Ivan will need us to go back to him to get a new plan, I know for sure he will not do it over the phone to make sure no one is listening or that we switched sides.

Even though we have switched sides I'm not going to mention it.

"But we will need to be careful," I tell Ares, he smirks, "I already got that covered," he says with an evil smirk, "what did you do" I stand up and walk over to him, "let's just say that when you came to our household I may have sent a mole over to the Russia Mafia," my mouth drops open.

"So you knew that we were going to kill you this entire time?" I scoff, he shakes his head, "No, Ivan was very sneaky about hiding that." I let out a breath, "Thank God that would be embarrassing," I mutter. He chuckles before kissing my cheek.

"So when do you want to do this?" I pace back and forth, "Next week I will let the mole know that he needs to get out of there." He comes over to me, "And I have a job for you." I hum, "And what is that?" I raise both of my eyebrows, "You and Alaska will pick out the most powerful assassins in this and Sebastian's mafia." How does he know that Sebastian is helping us?

"I asked well- not really. I demand Sebastian to help us." Ah, that makes sense.

Damn, and I thought that me and Sebastian were getting along.

"Don't worry Bella he likes you." He tapped my cheek. I smile.

"I got to go tell Alaska what the plan is and then I'm going to take a shower." his eyes brighten up when I mention me getting into the shower, "no you are not getting in with me," he grunts and rolls his eyes, "don't pout. It will cause you to have wrinkles." I wink at him before walking out of his office.

Alaska is in Damon's room.

Alaska is never in her room she is now in Damon's room 24/7.

In the middle of the night, I hear moaning and screaming, me and Ares both stare at each other in fear some nights.

My mind has to be bleached and so does my poor ear.

When I reach his room I hear nothing, so that's a good sign. I knock three times before Alaska opens the door, "yes?" she glares at me, "someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed", I joke, then she slams the door in my face.

Well.

I knocked back again, "I'm sorry," I said, and then she opened the door with a smile, "See it is not hard," that's what she said, "can I come in?" She pushed the door open and I came in.

She lays on Damon's bed and I sit on a chair that is by a bookshelf, "what do you want to talk about?" She sets up on her elbows, "I and Ares have created a plan for how to kill Ivan," She smiles at that, "Tell me." She gets excited, and I let out a low laugh, "You and I will call Ivan and tell him that we are ready to kill Ares and Damon, and then he will want us to come over to Russia." She gets on her feet, "and why on earth would Ivan want us to go back to hell." Al faces up.

Alaska has always hated Russia, she was never born in Russia she was born in Germany. And she is part German too. I know that her parents were Russian and German, but we had never seen them they just left her at our doorstep.

"Because he'll think that someone is listening or that we switched sides." I informed her, "Well, we did switch sides," She pointed out, "I know Al, that is why Ares and some other assassins are coming with us to help us." I get up, "ok, but if this goes wrong and if one of us dies, I'm going to haunt your ass." she crossed her arms. I chuckle, "ok." I grin.

The door opens and I see Damon looking at Alaska hungrily, Alaska smiles and goes over to him and kisses him.

And that is my cue to leave.

Without saying anything I walk out the door and go to my room. When I get to my room I get some clothes strip from mine and hop into the shower.

After washing off I wrap the towel around me and walk out of the bathroom and into my room where I get dressed for bed. I already put my pad on my underwear so I don't have to do it as soon as I get out of the shower.

Think smarter, not harder.

"That's what I said," I whisper to myself, when I am done the door opens and I see Ares, he is wearing sweatpants with no shirt so I can see his tattoos and those abs.

Stop daydreaming whore.

I snap out of my trance and smile up at him, "I never thought you were going to stop checking me out," he cups my face with his large hand, I scrunch up my eyes, "You are so cute," he kisses the top of my noes, "you are too." I say knowing how much he hates being called cute.

He grumbled something before rolling his eyes, "Sleep with me?" he tilted his head, "as long as you keep your hands to yourself," I took his hands off of my face, "Yeah like that's going to happen." then he pulls me to his room.

~•~
{Edited}
Word count: 1954

And then they had sex- joking

I would never rob you and she's on her period

Damon and Alaska are a bunch of horn dogs

I would be to if I was in a relationship with Alaska

She's so fucking hot I'm going melt

Have a great day or night

Byeeee cutie pooties (idk if I spelt that right)

-Bri <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 1.6K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
9.3K 285 23
"All of this started just because of the little kid" "I said I wouldn't get into anything chaotic and promised ??" "but here I am chilling with 3 ali...
732K 34.2K 85
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
11.3K 355 10
حسابي انستا nr.1ii 🤎