Ainz Ooal Gown: Supreme Being...

By AryanMondal

Rating Game went poorly for everyone involved. For Rias, who had to watch her peerage suffer. For Issei, who... More

Arrivals
Set stage
Dance!
Stumble on shoelaces
Knock over the punch bowl
Crash on top of the snack table
Set the curtains on fire
Blame the waitress
Calm your breath
Reach out for a drink
Socialize with the guests
Collide with the hostess
Fall on top of her
Grope her chest by accident
Get escorted out
Return home
Take off your shoes
Fall into your bed( ๐Ÿ‹)
Realize the stove was left on
Fall over when running to kitchen
Find candy under the mat
But the candy was covered with hair
Also, the pizza is burning in the oven
Figure out you could still eat it
Find a burrito in the fridge
And a pretzel in the sofa
Sit down for a midnight snack ๐Ÿ‹
Hear a knock on the door
Its the inquisition, you're under arrest
Pull out a uno card
The inquisitor is under arrest
See a police car drive into your yard ๐Ÿ‹
Its a hostage situation
But the hostess sent the mafia after you
Its a three-way fight
And the front yard is on fire
Give the hostage a gun
But mafia pulls out a rocket launcher
The police calls in an airstrike
Grab a can cannon and a living squid
The Police and Mafia run away in horror
Hostage-inquisitor bats her eyelids
Turns out she's into squid S&M
Show her to your S&M dungeon
Wine and dine her
It turns out she has a daughter
Who happens to be your girlfriend
Escape as she pulls out a strap-on
Slip on the squid
Get dragged back to the S&M dungeon
Take cover as you hear a closing whistle
Police air-strike levels your house
Question why police have dive-bombers
Find out it's mostly for invasive hogs
Make a campfire from the debris
Notice that a crowd gathers around it
Sing along as they sing trail songs
But the guy with the banjo is sus
Wiretap his banjo
Banjo-guy turns out to be your side-girl
Slip into the woods with her for a romp
Your girl and the inquisitor join in
Wake up the next morning to hear 'news
Run from your responsibilities
Dread it
Try to haggle with it
But the alimony always arrives
(Do not) take responsibility
Announcement

Call her for a threesome

507 24 10
By AryanMondal

Wha- guh- euh? Wa- wawa?!" Momoga struggled between going in one direction and in another as he zig-zagged between going to one direction and the other both metaphorically and physically.

He was a bit confused with the Dominion Authority, whom he had summoned in the Underworld and who was apparently engrossed in its little project of building a cult out of devils, at least as far as Momonga could tell from a brief back-and-forth [Message] he had with his summon.

He took a few steps towards the lake, then a few steps back towards the mansion, in the end landing in the exact same spot, indecisive if he should go and face the music or run for it.

An angel making a cult wouldn't be too shocking, in retrospect, but the fact the Angel and the Devils seemed to have picked 'Momon', or rather the flavor text of 'Momonga' minus the undead parts, as their 'deity figure' or more literally 'True God' was causing Momonga quite a bit of stress.

Indeed, he finally stopped his frantic buzzing to lean against the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown and hold his hand to his stomach which had started to suffer from serious cramps. 'When will it end? I just- I tried to, I... I... Of course, I needed to specify the currency and exact exchange rate.'

Momonga's despair and stress hit a maximum limit, forcing [Emotion Suppression] to flare once more with the skill and precision of an expert worker doing commission jobs. With his emotions stabilized and the ability subconsciously thanked, Momonga could focus once again on the heap of troubles his Summons were causing him. 'So, The Elder Lich has burned the 'Supreme Being's name by associating it with hostile undead, alongside black magic and death magic. Meanwhile the Dominion Authority has associated me with 'True God', a healer and a master of angels. Even though my healing spells and abilities are extremely limited since most of the healing spells I have require specific rings, and the same is with Angels...'

The feeling of taking a job that he was woefully underprepared for and with eyes of an entire nation on him weigh heavily on Momonga's shoulders. And considering the speed at which the Dominion Authority was spreading its, or rather, 'Momon's cult, that was very much going to be a thing that would happen. The Angel had already got the ball rolling at good speed in that direction, and it would be quite difficult for him to stop it.

He realized that even though the Angel had spouted a bunch of nonsense, it had backed the nonsense up with abilities and proof of their 'truth' by healing and resurrecting Devils in Momonga's fake name. Moreover it seemed that the devils who had been converted took the situation quite seriously which meant that if Momonga tried to go too hard against the flow, he'd likely turn the 'friendly' cult into a decidedly unfriendly one. Indeed, as far as Suzuki Satoru recalled the history was chock-full of would-be saints and religious leaders who had been crucified by their own cultits for going against their own dogma or failing to meet the expectations of their people.

So, he approached the situation rationally, logically, and using his signature abilities- namely delegating the task to the most suitable persons and then running away in the opposite direction.

'I need to find Asia, Xenovia and Irina!' Momonga realized that the trio of Church-affiliated girls he had passed by would serve perfectly as his advisors on matters relating to the divine- or rather, how to project the air of divinity while he would start the long and arduous process of slowly un-boiling the Devils to the idea that 'Momon' was a literal god, and instead being just a good, friendly public figure that also had a company selling quality goods.

Momonga shelved the project of confronting Rias about her revealing the secret that he had entrusted to the girl- namely, his 'becoming an undead upon death', which wasn't quite the case but her blabbering was still damaging his trust in her.

Momonga checked his body both to occupy his head from going into dangerous tangents, and just in case if his fleshy body had died when he had been exposed to the newly-summoned Overlord Wiseman's [Black Halo]. He, however, found that whatever damage it had suffered had been healed by his body's new [Regeneration]. Moreover, Momonga suspected that if his fleshy body suffered an instant death or equivalent, it's second Phoenix ability [Immortality] would activate and restore the body back to life.

Happy that at least something was going his way, Momonga hurried to back-track his steps and began the process of chasing after the church trio, briefly pausing to put the staff back to his inventory.

.

.

.

Xenovia felt a bit calmer as she downed her fifth mug of golden liquid while sitting beside Irina and Asia in the Phenix mansion's small private bar.

"Anuwa un!" Xenovia waved at the bartender who looked a bit resigned.

"You know, you aren't supposed to drink at that speed..." The bartender sighed as he poured more of the liquid gold in the beer mug. "Anyway, I can tell from glance that you three are not seasoned drinkers. If I may advise you, go sit down for a while and eat some snacks and calm down a bit, unless you plan on going for record time alcohol poisoning."

"Whaaa?! Imfh noth baad with algh- alcogh- drinking! I'm goood with booze! I'vee attended eevery sundray chuurch and eerrry eu- euuh, euucharist!" Xenovia slurred at the bartender while Asia dragged her and Irina from the barstools and into a quiet corner of the bar.

Not that there were many noisy corners in the bar, considering that it looked like it had been exclusively built to accommodate small, quiet conversations, likely between notable members of noble families who'd visit the manor on occasion.

The bartender swung a white linen cloth he had been using to polish the glasses to his shoulder and exited the bar to the kitchen, leaving the trio to their thoughts and drinks.

"Uuh... I-I don't think I should drink this..." Asia poked a tall and fruit-filled soda-like drink warily. "U-uh... Lord-ow forbids, um... erm..."

Xenovia slurped a mouthful of the drink with a straw, then tumbled towards Asia. "Ish good! Yummy! I want dat too! Wannah trade?"

"N-no thanks!" Asia hugged the fruity and fizzy drink against her chest while giving a wary eyeing at the mug in front Xenovia. "I'll, um, I'll... I'll..."

"Oh, just drink it..." Irina sighed from the side and pushed the straw to Asia's mouth, causing the girl to slurp instinctively.

Xenovia took a long glug of her huge mug of beer while wailing. "Pwah! Ish- Ish not like God-ow- lovesh ush anymoore... weee are hereticc- hic- hereticcs! Daamned! Babt- babti- babbuuu.... baptized to a foreign chuurch! To Angel-Devil-Momon-saaaan chuurch! Taken aagainst ourrr will!"

"Puhaa!" Asia wobbled a bit, instantly drunk after drinking a mouthful of her drink.

Irina moved a bottle of scotch from one hand to another, blinking at Asia's state.

"Didn't the bartender specifically mix something that's non-alcoholic?" The chestnut-brown haired girl then eyed the fizzy drink warily and took a sip of it as well, then gave Asia a flat stare. "Asia-chan, this doesn't have alchohol, it's just soda with fruits..."

"Whoo! Everydings- spinnigh!" Asia wobbled and flopped over Irina's lap. "Waa! I committed a sinh! I'm a shiner! Shingler!"

"Asia-chan..." Irina started but shook her head as it became clear that Asia was in her own world. Not that she cared much, considering that the ex-Exorcist had decided that if she was condemned to be a sinner, heretic, and a damned soul, even if all of them had been against her will, then she might as well act the part.

Irina put the tip of the bottle of scotch against her lips, and tried to take a mouthful. "Owa- Uhoaa! Cough! Koff!"

"H-how does anyone like that?" Irina stared at the bottle after putting it down and staring at it, only for Xenovia to snatch it and put tip against her lips, threw her head back, then deep-throated the bottle's neck and letting deep 'glug' sounds as the liquid went down her system like water.

Irina groaned and grabbed the mug in front of Xenovia and raised it against her lips, feeling petulant and competitive. The honey-flavored beer was much better than the fire-like liquid she had attempted to drink, so she drank the whole mug in one go.

Xenovia, on the other hand, was calculating the people present. Or rather, calculating the number of people present. 'I... countf... three Asias, two Irinas, and, uh, six Momon's? Ehehe, aahaha! Is- is this an orgy of duplicates? Hohooo, devils are so full of sin and debauchery... aah, doooont corrupt me, I'm juust an iinnoceent nuuuun....'

Xenovia's head fell against the table and cleared a bit. "M-Momomo-saan?"

"Greetings, Xenovia Quarta-san, Irina Shidou-san, Asia-san." Momon's many heads nodded at the three-to-sixteen girls that were sitting around, in and on the table. "Mind if I'd join you?"

"Nooo! Mooo-saan is going to coorrupt us alll!" Xenovia waved her hands halfheartedly while her voice turned a a drawl thanks to her tongue feeling like a particularly uncooperative eel. "Ehee... Although... Since we're now paart of Momon-sama's... True Gooods harem, is thlatt going to be a problhlem? Problem?"

"Ex- excuse me?"

"Nooo! Doont corrupt an innocent nun liiike meeee!" Xenovia wobbled a bit on the spot, doing her best innocent nun act. Then it seemed as if a switch was flicked in her head and the act fell off like a cloth from a naked body. "Ohooo~ But if that's not a problem... then... Momomoo-kun is looking like a snack right now...."

With those parting words, her head impacted against the table with a meaty thump.

"-Zzzzz...."

"Ah, it seems miss Xenovia has passed out." Momon adjusted his collar a bit awkwardly. "Umu, Irina-san?"

"Whosh?" Irina swayed from side to side, uncertain how she should address her technically new old maybe perhaps master-god-harem lord-not Issei. "Whash can I dooo for yoush, Isshei-khuun? Gosh-ow-kuhn?"

"Well... Erm, no, I think I should ask about these things when you are a bit more sober. Come to think of it, didn't I ask you all to rest and recuperate for a while, because we're going to be training soon?" Momon asked, eyeing the trio warily. "I feel like you three are a bit... too drunk to train. Unless you specialize in some sort of martial art that requires you to be drunk?"

"Uwaaaah! I'm a sinner! Help, Issei-kun!" Asia flopped over on Momon's lap. "C-can you talk to God-ow-and tell him I'm actually not a sinner! I didn't want to drink, Irina made me do it!"

"Heyus! I juush put a stwah in your mouf!" Irina wobbled on the spot as well. "Woosh! The lights awe so pwettyyy... Oof."

The chestnut-brown haired girl's head hit the table as well.

"Right, what am I going to do with you three..." Momon sighed at Asia, who blushed up to her eyebrows.

"Noo! It's like Xenovia- sama said, dooont corrupt us!" Asia was blushing madly while waving her hands at Momon upon whose laps she lied. "I was made to drink that! I didn't wanna! I don't wanna sin! I'm sowwy..."

"It's alright, there there..." Momon sighed like an old man and pat Asia's head, causing her to blush up to her eyebrows.

'W-w-what if Xenovia-sama's assumption is actually correct? Old Issei was kinda perverted, and the New Issei, erm, Momon has been pretty perverted of late... Oh no! He's also Riser, so... ' Asia wobbled on the spot, the memory of sipping the tasty drink swimming in her head that felt oddly clear but she knew she had drank the sin-liquid, so she had to be drunk. "Nooo! I don't wanna be in a harem! Lord-ow- forbids! Although... Noo! Momon-kun is not Issei-kun... No! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it so you heard, Momon-samaa! Uwaah, that isn't good either, I'm sowwyy!"

"There, there..." Momon's patting continued, as did his long-pained sighing.

Asia's head was swimming from the embarrassment, confusion and moment of alcohol-induced revelation. 'Nooo! Issei-Riser-Momon-sama is trying to make his Peerage his Harem! And is succeeding since Xuelan-sama, Yubelluna-sama, Rias-buchou and Akeno-san are already...! But... uuuuh... '

"P-please buy me dinner first..." Asia blushed up to her hairline. "I-I heard that's customary for, um... um, and I need to ask, um, Rias-bucho first..."

The hand patting her head paused.

Then resumed. "Right, I'll do that. Let's call it a date, then, Asia-san?"

Asia's head swirled and she passed out as well.

Right, Peroroncino's wild eroge-ride never ends...' Momonga sighed as he patted the unconscious blonde girl's head. 'I guess taking her for a play 'date' would do me good, Asia seems innocent enough that she won't jump right into lewd upon slightest provocation. Plus, I heard from Touch Me that he had fun taking his children out to eat out and so forth. Apparently their innocent behaviour soothed his stress from work. I should try to do that too...'

"Ah well." Momonga reached to put Irina upon one shoulder like a sack, then Xenovia on the other, and finally lifted Asia in a princess carry. 'Hm, it seems that the strength of this body is improving, even if most of the lifting is done by my 'skeletal body' underneath. I should probably peel the flesh off at some point and take a look at it... However, I need to find a really private location for that. I think appearing 'living' is the only thing that's keeping Yubelluna and Xuelan from jumping the ship after they became aware that I 'turn undead upon death'. I'm actually surprised that these three haven't tried to attack me either, but at least Xenovia and Irina know from experience that it won't end well.'

He wobbled out of the bar with three girls in carry and headed towards the bedrooms, intending on returning the trio to rest. 'I'll need to cancel the training for today... Hm?'

He walked by an open window and narrowed his eyes as he thought he'd seen a flash of black hair disappear around a corner in the distance.

'I hope that wasn't... Oh, who am I kidding, of course it was...' Momonga sighed again.

.

.

.

"Grr..." Ravel growled under the sheets while gripping a detonator.

She had placed a shaped charge under Momon's, or rather disguised Supreme Being's bed and was ready to detonate it when he returned to sleep.

She was, naturally, resting in Momon's bed after the servants had carried her there. The fact her body was completely numb from hips down didn't help her plan of ridding the world of Supreme Beings, as it forced her to observe the explosive from up-close, but she figured that she could probably survive as long as Momon was there to take the majority of the explosive's impact.

And, if her assassination attempt failed for one reason or the other, then Momon would probably do all sorts of nasty, naughty things to her that she in no way wanted to happen again.

'I'll make Momon pay for r-r-r... taking me against my will! I definitely didn't want that! I definitely don't want that to happen again tonight! I'm just here to detonate the explosives, nothing more!' Ravel thought furiously while rubbing her thighs together. She put a pillow between her legs to calm them down. 'T-that memory is making me sick to my stomach! H-he took me against my will! Really! Definitely! I didn't want that! Not one bit!'

She stopped her hand before it could sneak under her pajama pants to reinforce the squishy, hot and wet feelings that came from remembering the last night's activities. 'Noo! My body is already bewitched by his foul smut-aura! I have to resist! For mom!'

The door opened and Ravel slinked under the sheets. 'Wait, wasn't he supposed to train his Peerage? Wait, wait, don't tell me he meant 'training' his Peerage, like screwing them senseless and teaching them to obey his orders like slaves and lapdogs, not training in a regular sense...'

The image of Momon taking Ravel out for a 'walk' with a leash around her neck and her tied on all fours flashed on her mind, and she shook the image out before the picture like the one she had spotted in one of Riser's magazines could engrave itself into her mind. 'Noo! Of course! This 'Supreme being' is super perverted, so of course he'd...'

Her increasingly desperate thoughts came to an end as a soft weight was placed on the bed, and she gripped the detonator desperately while peeking just a bit from under the sheets...

A pair of maids bowed to Ravel before retreating from the room after dropping Lady Phenix on the bed beside Ravel.

And the woman was lying on top of the explosive Ravel had planted.

Ravel's finger on the detonator shook a bit, mere quarter-inch away from pressing it. 'Oh... Oh. Oh. H-he must have seen through my plan of using explosives to kill him... and he's using my mom as a hostage...'

"Ahehe." Ravel's mind broke a little bit. 'Just how far has he foreseen my actions? Just how intelligent is he? How cunning? How?! Why?! Why does it keep tormenting us?! Why do I want him to 'torment' me more?!'

The last thought caused Ravel to pause as she realized what she had thought, and then looked at the extremely raucy dress that her utterly unconcious mother had been donned in. 'Ahehee... of course, he went to some private place with mom after breakfast, he must have unleashed his lewd mind control aura on her... I thought as much last night, but... Gahhh! I want to be dumb, I don't want to be this intelligent, I saw that he'd seduce mom coming from a mile away, but I couldnt' stop him!'

Ravel tossed the detonator away with its safety turned back on, and hugged her mother. "Moom... I don't wanna think anymore..."

Lady Phenix mumbled something in her sleep and tied her arms around Ravel, hugging her to her bosom. Ravel let herself relax as her mother's familiar scent calmed her down...

"Whoa! Mama Phenix got seduced by Mo-kun?! He's good!" A peppy voice caused Ravel's mind to blank out for a while.

She then looked behind her to see that Serafall Leviathan of all people was peeking at her from under the sheets. "Hello!"

Ravel opened her mouth, closed it, and then sighed. "Yep, he's way out of my league. He's way too intelligent. I never had a chance, did I?"

"Mo-kun? Yeah he's a dark super mastermind so I imagine so." Serafall Leviathan nodded her head rapidly, causing Ravel to shudder in fear. And shuddered in some other feeling that she quickly stomped. "He's actually a super evil mastermind masquerading as a gallant black knight masquerading as harem netori protagonist. See? I kept his secret this time! Whooa! Go, me!"

'He's... not even pretending anymore... He's got Serafall, no, a Maou wrapped around his fingers...' Ravel's head swam. "Ahehe. Ahii. Nooo! This can't be it, nooo~"

"Yeeees, accept the daaark and despicable Mooo-kuuuun..." Serafall seemed to catch onto Ravel's deteriorating mental state and drawled playfully.

"Noo~" Ravel drawled back, hugging the sleeping Lady Phenix protectively as her mind turned stupid once again from realizing how outclassed she he been when she had tried going against the Supreme Being. "Noooo...."

The memory of the torture she had been exposed to by the Servant of the Supreme Being came to her, and she shuddered in fright and pain. 'Noo... He ordered that monster that took Riser's body to torture me so I'd be more malleable and would fall for the Supreme Being when he 'rescued' me and took me... And His plan is already working to corrupt my body and mom... Nooo! Leave me alone, leave my mom alone... daad... heelp... I'm going to become a monster's plaything, for realsies, I can't help it, I can't fight this much evil...'

"Whooo! That's a good ahegao face, Ra-chan!" Serafall pulled out a camera from nowhere and took pictures of Ravel's face. "It's so stupid and done-in! Can I get you in my show?! You'd make the best innocent schoolgirl victim! I can make it so that evil mastermind Mo-kun captures you and then corrupts you in front of the entire nation, and then I rescue you, but get corrupted in turn, but then I invoke the power of friendship, but it isn't enough, but finally I manage to conquer Mo-kun through bedroom method and he becomes my henchman! And you become his unwitting meat sword warmer!"

Ravel's head turned utterly stupid and started to let out pig-like sounds as Serafall's plan hit her head, and she realized that Serafall was taking blackmail pictures. "Nooo~ I definitely don't want that~"

"Hohooo~ I like you, Ra-chan! We're going to get along like two peas in a soup of Mo-kun's nectar! And mama Phenix can be a meat between the peas!" Serafall's outrageous words caused Ravel's head to short out.

"Noooo~"

The door opened and the evil in question walked in, carrying three girls, and did a double-take on the trio on the bed. "Oh, sorry, I must have gotten confused with the layout of the building... Ah, hello, Serafall-san."

"Whoa! How many girls do you plan to have in your harem, Mo-tan?! That's super despicable!" Serafall disappeared from under the blanket and re-materialized as a ball of pink bouncing around 'Momon'. "Wait, are those girls the ex-church trio?! Whee! You netorare'd them from church, and now you netorare'd them from their beliefs too! Man, your horny evil mastermind act is super natural! I can't believe it! I've met my match! I need to get So-tan here, her expressions are going to be gold!"

"Ehm..." Rivers of sweat ran down Momon's brow as he tried to focus on the bundle of excitement around him, then seemed to decide on something.

'Now, he's going to snap and do something bad...' Ravel froze as the man's face seemed to go from nervous to calm, as if something had taken his mental state with an iron grip and squeezed the nervousness out like water from a sponge.

Momon sighed, then beelined to the master bed which could probably fit six to seven people, and dumped the three girls he was carrying in it. "Excuse me, Ravel-san? Can I trouble you to keep an eye out on these girls? Ah, also, is Lady Phenix feeling tired?"

"Eh- uhe?" Rave's eyes bulged a bit as the man stacked three more bodies on top of the explosives she knew he knew she had hid under the bed. 'C-come to think of it, isn't that blue-haired girl Xenovia Quarta? I heard that she was one of the Church's top Holy Sword wielders... The fact Momon turned her devil is bad enough, but if I blow her up... And with Truce already in shambles and a hair's width away from breaking...' "Stop!"

Momon stopped as he reached for the blanket that was covering sleeping Lady Phenix, presumably so he'd pull it over the three ex-church girls as well. '...And him pulling the blanket from my mom would also 'reveal' to him the clothes he had forced on her and Momon could then start doing 'that' with mom, and I would have to watch... and...'

"Stop... I surrender, I surrender... Just do what you want with me, you fiend! I can't compete... I'm sorry..." Ravel shook from head to toe as the barely suppressed lewd-aura-urges popped up with her growing realization that she had absolutely no chance against Momon, no matter what she did. "Stop... I give up... Just do what you want with me... I submit myself to your dark, sadistic urges, just leave mom out of it, please, I beg of you! Saw my arms off, saw my legs off, have me oinking like a pig and walking on all fours on stumps if that's your kink, just... don't touch mom... please..."

"Uh." Momon's face turned extremely confused, then resigned, and finally accepting. "Ah... I realize it now... You're a chuunibyou."

'Eueh?' Ravel's eyes bulged. "Whawa?"

"I realize it now... " Momon sighed in a reassured way, as if a weight had been taken off his shoulders. Then, Ravel's eyes went wide as he did a grand flourish, displaying his True Nature for all to see like shedding a cloak of modesty to show an aura of Dark underneath. "I admit, I had a hard time getting a grip on your personality, but... we were alike, all along. But while I hid my chuuni inside my heart and tied it down with a lock and key, you brought it forth, and used it like a weapon... A shield, and a sword."

'No- wait- no, don't talk like that! Don't!' Ravel felt shivers going down her spine from the way Momon described her, as a peer to the Supreme Being, while he showed his True Nature to her. 'I can't... don't!'

"Completely opposed, but both the same in the end... One holding back their chuuni by hiding it, and one holding back their chuuni by holding it out." Momon sighed in utter joy, then calmed down in a second. "I must admit, now I feel that if you weren't already in your mother's Peerage, and a Bishop of which I have none left, I'd like to ask you to join my Peerage. I feel that we'd get along fantastically."

The disguised Supreme Being then offered his hand to Ravel, causing her to shake from head to toe. 'Is- is- is- is he confessing to me? For real? W-was that whole undead fiasco just him being interested in me and trying to gauge my personality, seeing if we'd match? Did he actually fall in love with me?! This has to be a plot, this can't be it, this won't, I- no- is- um- but, if I join, then does that mean I'll get to have s-sex with him every night- no, I mean does that mean he forces himself on me every night? No! Stop! My hand! He's controlling my hand!'

Ravel tried to stop her hand from going up and taking Momon's and he kissed her knuckles, causing all sorts of butterflies to float around her stomach. "F-fine, I'll ask mom... to transfer me over... B-but! It's not like I like you, idiot!"

"Hm?" Momon tilted his head in confusion. "I thought you were a Bishop, and I already have two Bishops?"

"That doesn't matter to you, does it? It hasn't stopped you from resurrecting two ex-Queens to your Peerage... I'm guessing you still have some Pawns or something left unused..." Ravel steeled her heart- She had heard of how Momon had 'recruited' Akeno and Yubelluna, and then the two Exorcists he had 'recruited', and knew that her 'rebirth by fire' would be just a ritual of passing.

"Ah, so I can just slot in a Pawn to you and free Lady Phenix a Bishop, then?" Momon rubbed his chin, going into a 'calculative' mode after his confession to Ravel, making her realize that he must have faked it. "Interesting. I'll have to ask Lord Phenix for what is appropriate compensation... That being said, are you comfortable with me killing you to swap your Piece?"

"I... Uh..." Ravel gulped as she realized that she had been had as the confession had to be fake, although the fact Momon was still holding to her hand made her doubt her doubt. Still, she had no doubt that 'Momon' was only keeping her around because she was in some way beneficial for his plans- the undead episode she had undergone was clear enough sign of that. 'E-even if he's actually confessing to me, and um, has fallen for me, which I don't think is the case, this lets me get closer to him and find out some way to banish him to the ether... and I'll go with him, just in case he figures out a way back... And he can have his way with me for the entire time when he's looking for a way out, but can't because he's too busy with me... No! Brain! Turn off! Don't go there! There lies dragons and a lot of sticky stuff!'

She finally gulped. "Y-yes... Please, make it painless..."

"Ooooooa!" A girly squeak from the other side of the room brought Ravel back to reality from a not-fantasy involving a lot of squishing, rubbing, and all sorts of things. "This- thiiiiis! I can't believe this! I have to write this down, my producer is going to have a field day! I love it! The birth of the Dark Lady! A footstool of the Evil Mastermind! And a super adorable chuuni girl on the inside! I have to get you a ten-feet long greatsword or something, and you have to say 'There's no way I like you, baka' every time you finish a fight!"

"Ah... Um, yes, quite, I'll be going now... I have training to consider, plan, etcetera... Why don't you talk about that with Ravel-san, Levi-tan?" Momon sweatdropped at the magical girl in the room who was taking notes with a pink glitter-covered notepad and a pen that had a fist-sized ball of pink fluff at the end.

"Yeah! I'll scheme, and you get to scheme! Consensual scheming is the best!" Serafall glowed bright like a child being given an ice-cream and she hopped into the bed, causing the church trio to bounce a bit.

Ravel sighed, and hugged her mother closer to her as Momon left the room while making it look as if he was escaping despite the entire situation being within his palm and planned meticulously in advance. 'His acting talent is something else... But I think I saved mom, at least for now. I'll just have to be around when she wakes up and stop 'Momon' before he can do anything to her...'

"So, what's your preferred color, ice-cream, and do you like frilly gothic lolita-style or more official and business-like getup?" Serafall had swapped her notepad to one that read 'Magical Girl Note' on the back, complete with a pentagram that made Ravel seriously nervous.

"C-can I refuse to answer that question, Serafall-sama?"

"No!"

Ravel gulped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 12.6K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
362K 12.4K 83
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
266K 11.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
285K 16.3K 66
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...