That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... More

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
The Wrath of Y/n pt 3
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

The Tournament - Semi-Finals

103 2 0
By Isekai_Maker

Y/n's pov

After taking an intermission to start the semi-finals, the crowd looks ready to have more excitement for the upcoming matches.

Soka: "Welcome folks! We're back in session for more exciting and overwhelming battles! For today's first semi-final match, we have the Hero - Masayuki vs Bovix."

Both Masayuki and Bovix entered the platform, facing each other down. The big question for this bout: Is Masayuki really as powerful as he's made to be? Or is it a lie? 'Casue it looks like Masayuki's knees are quivering a bit. Though it could be trembling with excitement. But the sweat coming down the back of his neck was a little much to look at. Was he really as powerful as Hinata?

Bovix: "So you're the 'Hero' who picked a fight with RImuru-sama? A pity, then, you so fail to realize your place."

Bovix was taunting Masayuki. But Masayuki gave a cold smile—or, to put it in a less complementary way, his mouth gave an odd twitch—and let it slide. 

Masayuki: "Heh. Your fighting was a marvel to see."

Bovix: "... Yes."

Masayuki: "...But that makes it all the more a pity."

Bovix: "A pity? What you on about?"

Masayuki: "If you were in peak condition, it would've been fine for me to fight with my full strength. But you used the majority of your endurance in the previous round, didn't you? I just find that to be such a pity."

Bovix: "Hmph. With or without my endurance I'm going to fight regardless. *slam* Now, I'm not here for chit-chat. Raise your sword and fight me, 'Hero'".

Masayuki: "... Fine."

Diablo: "And... Begin!"

Masayuki: "*whispers* [Lighting Pause]"

Masayuki: "Nothing personal kid" 

*tap*

Masayuki: "*whisper* [Lighting Re-step]. I won... right?"

Diablo: "... The winner, Masayuki, the Hero!". Diablo's eyes were momentary wide but quickly subsided.

'W-what the fuck?! I...'

"Oi, Rim, did you catch that?"

Rim: "No... It seems that Masayuki's deal as a hero is no joke. I think I might have a really tough time fighting him. But... *thinking*".

.

.

.

.

Soka: "And now for the final battle of the day. This battle will be against the fierce and powerhouse masked fighter: Lion Mask! And Gobuta, the cloning goblin!"

Diablo: "Are both fighters ready? Good, then start!".

Gobuta: "[Summoing no Justu]!"

*poof*

Carrion: "Kid. Relying on a summon proves that you're... *glances at best boi Ranga* weak. Just forfeit and call it a--".

Gobuta: "Ranga, you're up!"

Ranga: "Understood."

 Gobuta made the first move, both going to the rear of Carrion. He and Ranga worked as a well-synchronized team; they must've strategized a bit over lunch. He was serious. He really wanted to win. I guess having made the promise of teaching him the Kaio-Ken has sparked a sort of passion.

Carrion: "Tch... [Twin Talonar]". Carrion's double-sided attack knocked back Gobuta and Ranga, leaving some distance between the two. But, just because both were blown away doesn't mean Ranga would charge straight ahead.

Carrion: "Going on a charge is really...". Carrion set his fist back to throw a punch at Ranga, ready to cut the match short.

But before Carrion could punch Ranga, Ranga jumped over Carrion, leaving him confused.

???: "Yeah, right there!"

'Is that Gobuta talking?'

 Carrion: "Wh- Ow, what the hell?!" 

Out of Ranga's shadow, Gobuta jumped out of it and stroke Carrion on the chest, leaving an X-mark on him.

Carrion: "I thought I blew you off?!" 

Gobuta: "I just transported myself in Ranga's shadow using the [Reverse Summoning Jutsu]"

'Playing the fool while hungrily striving for victory. What a hobgoblin, Gobuta is.'

Carrion now wary of Gobuta, has his guard up. But he's clumsily dodging Ranga, he dodged just barely enough to flawlessly move to his next course of action. As a master of the battlefield, he had to make it look easy. If not, then he'll be screwed by another surprise attack by Gobuta. This time, however, Ranga wasn't going to jump over Carillon but instead, aim for the mask he had on. Carillon decided to let Ranga bite right through his mask. 

The Crowd: *throwing bag meme* 

(Couldn't find one that is under or at 3 mb :| )

Carrion: "All right. You've outwitted me this time." Said Carrion trying his best to not sound furious and take the L and move on.

And it's kinda a good thing that this happened. If it had become known that a former D.L won or lost in a tournament like this, it'll spark an international ruckus. But whether the 2 scenarios came up, this one is definitely the best.

Diablo: "The winner, Gobuta!"

Soka: "Amazing! Even if Gobuta used underhanded means to win, a victory is nonetheless a victory! Well, that's all for today folks! Next time on Drag-"

(A/n: *laughs in the power of memes*)

Soka: "Amazing! Even if Gobuta used underhanded means to win, a victory is nonetheless a victory! Well, that's all for today folks! Tomorrow is the final showdown of the tournament. Cya!"

Y/n and Rimuru: 

______________________________________

Meme: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372 11 10
Based on my Xenoverse 2 character and set in an Alternative Dragon Ball What If Universe, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball...
14.2K 242 42
Y/n L/n, one of the seven saiyans living on Remnant. It was unknown how such brings existed in the first place. some of them go into hiding, some of...
59.4K 2.8K 21
[The images used is drawn by the original Creator's of the anime and some talented artist. Only the editing is done by me] Goku needed one more perso...
10.1K 354 9
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...