𝔐𝔶 𝔏𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱�...

By snatcherisnowblue

Akai [Y/n], the daughter of a skilled assassin, was never a normal child. Being herself was never enough to p... More

prologue
chapter 1~ class-E
chapter 2 ~social trash
chapter3~mid-terms
chapter 4~going to kyoto
chapter 5 ~last day in kyoto
chapter 6 ~transfer student
chapter 7 ~itona?
chapter 8 ~baseball
chapter 9~ daddy takaoka
chapter 10~terasaka's slip up
chapter 11~ end-of-term
chapter 12~bad vacation pt.1
chapter 13~bad vacation pt.2
chapter 14~a bad vacation pt.3
chapter 15~a teacher date
chapter 16~back to school
chapter17~ itona-kun!
chapter18~brothers
chapter 19~sports festival
chapter 20~ babysitting lesson
chapter 21~reaper pt.1
chapter 23~moms
chapter 24~ school festival
chapter 25~our crazy principal
chapter~26 Kayano's secret
chapter 27~ koro-sensei's life
chapter 28~ kill or save
chapter 29~ double
chapter 30~ valentines drama
chapter 31~trust
chapter 32~ birthday boss battle
chapter 33~ happy graduation
future time~ koro-sensei ending
future time~ karma ending
future time~ Nagisa ending
future time~ Gakushu ending
future time~ yuma ending
future time~ Hiroto ending
future time~ itona ending
a final send-off

chapter 22~ reaper pt.2

215 7 1
By snatcherisnowblue

"Karasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei." Hara cheered. I smiled. "Plan 16, it is. I just need little miss Karasuma as well." Reaper said and dragged me along. "[Y/n]!" My classmates called. "One peep out of you and those brats are dead." Irina said and I glared. Tape was put cross my mouth and I was placed next to Irina as the room came down. "[Y/n]! Irina!" Karasuma called. "You're behind a of this?" Karasuma asked the Reaper. "Does the name 'the Reaper' ring a bell?" Reaper said. "I've heard of it, from Lovro." Karasuma said. "I let him live on purpose. If I want my competitors to leave the game, I need him to spread the word about me. Hey, how about lowering that gun? Or should I shoot your friend? Or does you prefer me to shoot your daughter?" Reaper said while pointing the gun at me. Karasuma glared and lowered his gun. Reaper hit me with the back of the gun, knocking me out.

~~~

I woke up in the cell with me classmates and koro-sensei. "Son of a bitch! that fucking hurt." i said. "[y/n]-chan, thank goodness." okuda said. "wait! you intend to kill the students, too?" karasuma said and it caught my attention. "of course. it's too late to wait." reaper said. "irina! you knew as much, and yet..." karasuma said. "as a pro, i just prioritized results, that's all. isn't that what you wanted?" Irina said. "um...I'm sure he didn't want you to kill his daughter, stupid." i said and she glared at me. "true, it may be a little harsh...or should i let our best chance of saving the world slip away before our eyes?" reaper said. Karasuma thought for a moment. "Karasuma!" i called and snapped him out of his thoughts. "here's how the government sees it." Karasuma said and punch reaper in the face. "the lives of 28 people are weightier than the earth. if you still plan on killing them, too...i'll stop you." Karasuma said. "that's my cool old man!" i cheered. "and i'll tell you this, Irina: being a pro isn't quite so carefree." Karasuma said and took off his jacket. reaper tried to make a run for it but Karasuma started chasing him. "hmph. how rash. Karasuma may stand apart from others...but he goes even further. just look at how easily he trapped that octopus." Irina said and i glared. she then got a call on her earpiece. "understood." she said and held up her gun then walked away. i was worried about Karasuma. 'what if he does die?' 'where would i go?' i thought to myself. "Karasuma-sensei will be alright, [y/n]-chan." koro-sensei said and patted my head. "i hope so." i said. i heard a series of explosions which made me even more worried. i felt the ropes on my hand loosen. "there." Kayano said and i nodded. "thank you." i said and took the bomb off my neck. "i have it plan." itona said. we used camouflage to blind with the wall. suddenly our collars blew up. "so simple that they won't explode if we pull them off, and he'll never know." itona said. "this protective coloring matches the walls and the light quality is just right! just like you said, there's a pot the camera can't see properly." Okajima said. "then with Sugaya's spray...that assassination camo works great on our super p.e. clothes." Mimura said. I smiled at their bright idea. I suddenly heard a loud splash. "what was that?" Kayano asked. I got down from karma's shoulders and tried my best to see. "octopus, what's happening?!" I said and koro-sensei enhanced his vision while giving terrible play-by-play. "what the hell are you saying?!" I yelled. I was still was scared.

~~~

I guess I was scared for nothing Karasuma defeat Reaper. "Karasuma!" I cheered. "How do you feel?" I asked. "Good, I guess." He said. "Good." I said and punched him in the stomach then hugged him. "Don't scare me like that old man." I said. I noticed Irina sneaking away. "And you Jelcabitch!" I said and everyone chased after her. "Argh! Just do whatever you want! The boys with their usual pet-up animal lust, the girl with their usual envy of my beauty-" She said and I slapped her. "Shut up already! Look, we want you back a school with us. You may be a bitch, but you're still our teacher." I said. "You know I was this close to killing you all." Irina said. "That's what makes you a bitch." I said and crossed my arm. "And if we can't even enjoy school with a bitch, what are we doing being junior-high assassins, anyway?" Nakamura said. "That's right." Karasuma said and pulled out a rose. I was in awe. "This flower wasn't borrowed from our students. I came by it intentionally by defeating the enemy. Is that good enough for your birthday?" Karasuma said and Irina blushed. "Yes." She said.

~next day~

I hummed as I walked to school with Karasuma. "You better get your wallet ready, old man, because my birthday is coming up!" I cheered and he sighed. As soon as we got to the main campus. "There she is!" "Get her!" I was pinned to the ground. "W-What-" "[Y/n] [L/n], you're under arrest." The officer said. My eyes widened. "N-No!" I yelled and tried to fight back. My classmates came out to see the commotion. I hugged onto Karasuma. "K-Karasuma, don't let them take me!" I yelled and was pulled away. "Now [Y/n]-san, I can't have fugitives in my school." Principal Asano said and an officer handed him a check. My bounty! "Karasuma! Koro-sensei!" I cried as tears rolled down my cheeks and I was dragged away.

Karasumas Pov:

I was in shock. They finally caught her. I never wanted to see the day. I glared at the principal as he walked away. I heard a ring and notice [Y/n] dropped her school bag. I opened it and answered her phone. "[Y/n], I don't know how my father found out. Are you at school yet?" I heard and got angry. "She was...taken." I muttered and accidently crashed her phone. The students were shocked. I look down in her bag and saw a CD. "If you listen to this, I'll kill you." I read. I looked at the students and the octopus making them jump a little. "Come on." I said to the students and walked to the staff room. I put the CD in my computer. "Okay, I love my class song. No, I like my class song. But Karasuma, the octopus and Jelcabitch aren't in my class. Fuck it, I'm going to burn this CD anyway. Song 1 take 1." [Y/n]'s voice and I chuckled.(you know the que guys-snatcherisnowblu)

"[Y/n], get ready for school." I heard my voice. "Damn, I'll burn it at school." She said and. The song brought some of the students to tears. Even the octopus. "Karasuma-sensei, you'll get her back, right?" Maehara asked. "Yeah, she technically your daughter and doesn't she work for the government."' Nakamura said. "She's been trailed on the crimes she has done before she joined the Military." I said and sighed. "I'll do my best.' I said.

your Pov:

I sat in my cell and sighed. I was sentenced to death in two days. "[Y/n], you have visitors." I heard. I nodded and we led into a room with Karasuma and my classmate along with Koro-sensei in his weird disguise. "Karasuma is there anyway to get me out." I asked. "Money is tight. I'll try to come up with the money in time." Karasuma said. "In time for what?" Kayano asked. "In two days, I'll be killed for my crimes." I said and they gasped. I laughed lightly. "I guess that was a monster deserves. There's no happy ending for me." I said and Itona slammed his hand on the table. "You are not a monster! If there's no happy ending then we'll just have to make one!" Itona yelled. "Itona-kun is right. Little kids teasing you in the past doesn't define your whole life." Isogai said. I stood up. "I'm not saying it because of the teasing, I'm saying it because it's true! I kill for pleasure. I try to make friends, but end up getting casted out or killing them. Thanks, but there's nothing I can do. I'm...going back to my cell. I don't want you guys to see me like this." I said and walked away.

~~~

I mostly stayed in my cell all day. There was not point in leaving. That night Koro-sensei came to visit. "Psst..[Y/n]-chan." I heard and looked out the cell window to see Koro-sensei. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here to break you out." He said with a nail filer in his hand. I smiled little. "Thanks but I belong here. This is the price I have to pay for taking the lives of others so just leave me." I said and Koro-sensei looked a little sad. "I can't...You may just be my student but you're...you're special to me." He said then I grabbed his tentacle and held it in my hands. "Koro-sensei, you're the best teacher I've ever had." I said and smiled brightly. The next day, I was going to die in a few minutes so there was no way out of it. I wanted to cry, but I smiled instead. I had almost forgotten my place. Monsters deserve to die sad and alone. "At least I got to make some friends." I muttered and my cell door opened. "It's time?" I asked without looking at the officer. "Surprisingly, you've been bailed." The officer said. "Bailed by who?" I asked and was led out. I walked out of the prison and saw Asano waiting. "You bailed me out? How?" I asked. "It wasn't easy. I had to steal the bounty from my father and convince the judge to let you go as well as get your job back. So basically, your record is clean." Asano explained and handed me my school uniform. I was so overwhelmed with joy that I couldn't stop my tears. I hugged Asano. "Thank you! Thank you so much, Asano. You...just saved my life." I said. Asano smiled a little. I went to change to my uniform. "Why would you do something like that?" I asked and he blushed a bit. "W-well, I don't know how my father found out, but I never wanted to turn you in. I was just going to used it against you, like you did with that video." He said. "Thanks to you, I'm no longer wanted. Wait a minute, what do you want?" I asked with raising a brow. "A date." He said. "Date? Why?" I asked. His blush darkened and he gritted his teeth. "Are you ok?" I asked. "God, you're dense. I just want to know more about you. You're mysterious." Asano said. "Fine." I said with a sigh. "Afterschool then." He said and started walking away. "Wait, school is still open now?" I asked. "Yeah, it's 11am." Asano said. "Crap" I muttered and started to ran to school. 'Wait, [Y/n]..." I heard and stopped. "Just so you know, you're not the monster everyone makes you out to be. You know how to control yourself." Asano said and it shocked me a bit. "Thanks, see ya." I said and sprinted to school. I wanted my entrance to be grand. I hid and peeped through the window of the staff room. I saw Karasuma with his head on his desk. He look terrible. I crawled to the window of the classroom and saw everyone looking depressed. 'I guess bursting through the window is out.' I thought to myself and climbed a tree. I sat on the branch and took a deep breath while swinging my legs.(there used to be a video supposed to be here but not anymore-)

~~~

Everyone rushed outside and saw me. "I'm back." I said and jumped down. "[Y/n]! You're safe!" Irina said and hugged me. "Get off of me, you bitch!" I barked. "Aww you love me!" Irina said. I glared and pushed her away. But I was pulled in another hug. "Imoto-chan, you worried us." Haru said and I sighed. I was expecting Kohaku to get Haru off, but I was wrong. Kohaku joined in the hug. Soon it was a group hug with everyone. I sighed again and smiled a bit. After everyone pulled away, I was questioned. "How did you get out?" Karasuma asked. "Well, I was bailed out...by Asano." I said and everyone gasped while Koro-sensei was writing in his book. "Yeah, it turns out that Asano knew about my father but was going to keep it a secret. Some know, Principal Asano found out and reported me then took the bounty. Asano stole the bounty and convince the judge to let me go and give me my job back. So to pay him back I have to hang out with him after school." I explained. "So you know what that means?" Nakamura asked. "No, what?" I asked and everyone sweatdropped. "And where is my stuff? I need my phone." I said and noticed Karasuma stiffened. "About that....I accidently...crushed it." He said and I glared. "Damn it, old man. I had my one and only blackmail of the orange bastard! You owe me a new phone!" I yelled.

~~~

I sighed as I walked to a fancy restaurant Asano told me to meet him. He told me to wear something nice, so I did. I had to borrow it from Irina. Me and her almost have the same breast size, but she was a little bigger. I walked inside. "[Y/n]-chan." I heard and turned to see Asano in a tux. "Hey." I said and the waiter led us to a table. "You look...nice." Asano said with a little blush on his face. "Thanks. So what do you want to know?" I asked. "Huh?" He questioned while raising a brow. "Isn't that the reasoning you want this? To find out more about me?" I asked and he sighed. "Idiot." He muttered and I glared. "Hey, I am not." I said. "So you live with the E-class P.E. teacher?" He asked and I nodded. "He adopted me." I said and looked at the menu. My eyes widened. "These prices are crazy! Do you come here often?" I asked and he chuckled. "Only once a week with my father." Asano said. "Me and Karasuma only go to a fancy place like this once a year." I muttered. After dinner, Asano walked me home as I told him funny stories about myself. "...so I fell out of the tree and Karasuma came rushing over see check if anything was broken. I yelled at him for worrying too much. I'd say I was a very tough kid." I said and stood proudly. Asano just chuckled and I smiled at bit. "This was actually pretty fun. Next time, I'll show you the life of a commander. Burgers and ice cream, my treat." I said as we stopped in front of my apartment. "So you're saying there will me a next time?" Asano asked with raising a brow. "Maybe." I said with a small smile. Suddenly, Asano grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me. My eyes widened and my face reddened. "I'm looking forward to next time." He said after he pulled away then walked away. I felt a presence and smirked. "I know you all are here. Come out." I said and my class came out of the bushes and trees. I just laughed lightly and shook my head then walked into my apartment. After I took my bath, I laid in my bed and sighed. "What was that about?" I muttered and placed my finger on my lips. 'His lips were so soft and gentle.' I thought to myself and blush. "I really want to kill myself." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 2.7K 36
[ Book 2 of 2 ] As she spends her time with the End Class, the more denser Koutaru Araki became of someone's attention towards her. And so does he. A...
2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
3.3K 38 12
There is a girl that is unkillable and her and Karma are surprisingly childhood best friends and rivals. She is almost as fast as Koro-Sensei and has...
72.5K 2.5K 31
A new student has come to help assassinate Koro-sensei! Karma has taken an interest in the new student and teases her almost 24/7.