Help

By Coookieeemonster19

Before we start this is a gxg story that means gay all over. Anyway so Kate is in love with her best friend b... More

the start
Drama
you dont understand
What?? Why??
Down hill from here
Hell house
Author note
Saving you
Its time for a change
Story
What again
Die
The wait
Come On
Recap on life (Kate)
Recap on life (Hannah)

Pregant?

65 3 4
By Coookieeemonster19

Kate's POV
I wake up and see that I'm in the hospital.
"Oh great I didn't die yet."
"Nope I'm sorry but you didn't die yet," a voice said.
"Hello Kate I'm Doctor Harris, and I'm here to check on you, how are you?" She said a cheerful voice.
"Umm hello I'm fine I feel kinda sick, like I'm gonna throw up and my stomach hurts and do you know where angel is I need her right now."
"Well you was in a comma for two weeks and your two months pregnant, congrats.

"Pregnant what I can't be, how I haven't even had sex-" fuck, fuck, fuck. Holy shit this is his baby. Fuck, fuck, fuck. No it can't be, it just can't be. Oh my gosh I can't breath I can't breath
"I can't breath, I can't breath," I screamed.

Angels POV
"Hello I'm here to see Kate.
"Ahh yes well she is awake and your allowed to go see her sweetie," the nurse said.
I walked up to Kate's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in," I voice I didn't recognize said.
I walked in and saw a nurse.
"Hello um I heard that she was awake," I said to the nurse.
"Um yea she just passed out a few minutes ago but your welcome to wait until she wakes up, she said.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome dear," she said as she left the room.
I sat and the chair and waited. about 45 minutes later she woke up.
"Kate," I asked.
"Who's there."
"It's me angel."
"Well you should leave I don't want you to see me like this."
"What are you talking about we was at the hospital last time and we shared the same room."
"Yea but this is different I tried to kill myself and I failed, I must be a failure at everything huh."
"No you only failed because I saved you if I wasn't there you would have most likely have succeeded."
"Why why the fuck did you save me then, I was, am better off dead."
"No your not I rather you be Alive than you be dead. I won't be able to live if you die. You see you're a bright light in my dark life and I need you to shine because you are what makes me happy."
"Really because all I see is darkness that's all I am is darkness. I don't think that there is any light."
"Oh there's light you just can't see it because it's for my eyes only.

I got up out the chair and went over to her and laid down next to her being careful of the IV cords.
A doctor came into the room.
"Ahh Kate I'm glad your awake, it seems everything is ok and you completely healed so you can go in a weeks days, I'll say about two or three we just need to run a few test honestly we don't know why you was in a coma everything seemed to be fine," the doctor explained.
"Ok thanks, Kate replied

The doctor left the room and Kate was being awfully quiet.
"Kate are you ok," I asked.
"Yea I'm fine just tired," she said as she turned over facing away from me.
I heard my phone buzz and I looked at it.
GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW!!! ~Dad
"I gotta go I'll be back later," I said to her.
"Ehhh ok but before you go can you get me that trash can I feel like I'm gonna puke."
"Sure."
I handed her the trash can then walked out the room and rushed home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.4K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
112K 1.6K 30
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
137K 3K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
545K 49.1K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...