DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter : 16 🎯

1.5K 110 26
By twinklytinygirl

After the delta force captured the suspect Richard Wang, NIS starts to keep him and do a series of interrogations. All the agents who were joining the task had also given their individual statements. The senior agent in charge Min Yoongi who lead the assignment had requested to carry out the interrogation process by Delta Force but NIS had denied the request as this matter wasn't just a local one because it was related to the 'Red Hunters' human trafficking mafia group which operates in more than twenty countries. 

.
.
.
.

Five days later (Present...)

The whole Delta academy is busy like a bee comb. Trainee agents only had another week left for their physical examination. So both trainees and their agents were working hard with their individual work plans as every trainee tried their best to make it up to the top five and every mentor also need to make sure the trainee they guided do better than the other ones.

Because of this competition among everyone training sessions starts to go on and on while lectures on common subjects like foreign languages, sign language, and coded terms also turn out to be a hectic schedule.

.
.
.
.

Chief of the base Yi Hyun Shik had taken a meeting with all the trainees and all the mentoring agents together as he have a very special announcement to make.

"Good evening gentlemen".

"As the chief of the base, I have a very important announcement to make. I believe you all know our batch 33's examination process gonna start next week. All the trainee agents had instructed, guided, and well trained and taught under their senior agents for the past six months. I know you all had been preparing for your physical examination and written examination from the very first day".

He took a minute to have a look around the audience who was waiting for the next part.

"So I called you all here to make an announcement about your third examination".

Low-pitched buzzy noises had filled the meeting hall as soon as the chief ended his words. Trainee agents were going through panic attacks after hearing they had to face more exams. But mentoring agents keep it calm and quiet cause they know how things going on every year.

"Everyone, please be silent. Yes, you hear me right you have one more examination to pass through. I know this information is new and shocking to you cause we haven't mentioned it either at your inauguration or due course. This is how it happens every year. We annoyance it last cause we need to see who are the ones with real competence. We know you work hard to memorize things for writing examinations and keep practicing to sustain your physical fitness to do well in the physical competency test. But the last test is the test that helps us to recognize who are the ones who really have the potential to be real agents who can face uncertainties and act accordingly".

Trainee agents were listening attentively to keep their full focus on the speaker.

"From now on listen even carefully. I would like to invite our Delta academy's head to continue from here".

"Good evening everyone and welcome you all once again. Now I am going to commence what, when, and how your third examination gonna happen and how your overall examination going to be held".

"Your third test would be a real-life agent assignment. Yes, we know you had gone on so many missions with your senior agents but this is where you have to face the situation all alone".

Trainee agents had filled the hall with buzzy noises and nervous looks.

"Maintain your discipline gentlemen be quiet". The Head of the D' academy waits for a few minutes until trainee agents be silent.

"This wouldn't be like any model assignment that you have faced in your defense university days and also this not gonna be an assignment which you get guidelines from your seniors as you do in past few months. Simply and boldly this will be a task where every one of you has to use everything you learn so far and work like a real-life agent with the assignment you gonna got in your hands".

In the next hour time period, the head of the academy explained how the last examination gonna work out and how marks allocate between all three tests.

.
.
.

"Why?"

"What's now? You can't keep that frown on when I am trying to talk to you".

Puzzled senior agent Kim Namjoon finally talked after ignoring his trainee's way of behaving for the past few minutes.

Trainee Kim Taehyung was giving an attitude to his senior while both preparing inside the training room for another training session.

"I am fine sir".

"Good. Just be quick then".

.
.
.

"Stop !. Stop, and let's talk out this first. What is your problem?. Are you my senior or am I your senior? What's with your manners Kim Taehyung?"

"Uhhh if I was your senior I will definitely tell".

The boy finally muttered throwing this sweaty self on a pile of rubber training mattresses stacked in a corner of the room. He was looking so hurt. We can say he was a bit too dramatic for this

Namjoon sighed and stood up in front of the sulking fella while fixing his taekwondo training kit. He understood what was the matter here.

"Taehyung Taehyung Taehyung. Give me one good reason for why I should go against the force's procedures and tell you about your third exam before hand it is officially announced?"

The senior agent was internally laughing at the current situation. Am I a preschool teacher He questioned himself

Taehyung was looking so betrayed. He looked like a kid who wish for special treatment from his kindergarten teacher cause he thought he was their favorite.

"I thought you love me sunbae-nim".

"W-what? Namjoon spills his soft drink at his trainee's reply".

"I really don't wanna be an agent when I come here. So I act like a brat. I did everything worst cause I am not fond of the idea of being a special task force agent. Even a bit. I ended up here cause my family force me. But I start to try after you start to train me. You changed me sunbae-nim. Watching you, I starts to like this job, I adored you a lot cause you always did your best. Not only that you were so caring to me. I knew it sir.... even though you try to act tough you are always being so kind to me".

Namjoon's mouth hung open a little hearing out of nowhere Taehyung's heart out loud session. 

"You know what you feel like an elder brother who I never had. But you don't need to help me to make it here. You know I am not that good if you help me to know about this task a bit earlier I would work harder and try to save myself. What if I drop out?.
You are kinda too tough for this. I am hurt".

Taehyung finished his talk with one go making sure not to make any eye contact with his senior.

Namjoon's gaze has softened with a gentle smile on his lips. And he was kinda amazed too. For the past six months, most of the time dealing with his trainee felt like he was parenting a kid who never wanna listen until he find his butt in a trouble. Taehyung was a trouble maker who create lots of messes. But the boy was smart and skilled in his own ways. 

Namjoon took a seat next to the boy who was sulking. Actually, Taehyung was the youngest trainee (boy was just 23 y/o) he had mentored so far. Dealing with him wasn't easy cause he had tired him a lot but he was also feeling so attached to the boy even though he hasn't shown it to him.

"Taehyung-ah first try to be a bit more professional". The senior agent says in a firm voice cause he is still the senior agent who gonna lectured his trainee.

The boy has given a quick look.

Namjoon gently pats the boy's shoulder.

Listen Taehyung, for these past six months, it was never easy with you. Training you cost a lot of patience. You weren't a polite trainee who listen to me right ?.

Boy's eyes had turned into puppy eyes.

"Am I that bad?"

Of course!  you are, but wait until I finish. By the time pass, I noticed how you start to train hard, how you look up to have my assistance, and how you shaped little by little under my guidance. I starts to trust you though you weren't that good with your first few months either in monthly tests or in your day-to-day physical training sessions. But I know you are trying hard. I know you try to teach yourself alone". 

The younger trainee was picking on his dress hems.

"Keep trust in yourself. You are strong enough for this Kim Taehyung. We have worked enough for this. Even though you got to know about your last task earlier there's nothing you can do about that. So keep trusting yourself rather than expecting others to help you. You can do it and I am trusting you Taehyung-ah you got this".

The boy has moved a bit closer to his senior.

"I sure do. I'll make you proud sunbae-nim. Thank you for tolerating me. Sorry for not being a trainee like Jungkook that you can feel proud like Seokjin sunbae-nim do. (Yes, Junkook was the one who always score highest on any kind of test)

"Wait who told I am not proud of you?. I am counting on you. You are capable of doing lots of things. Being an alien isn't bad Taehyung. Being different than others don't tell you aren't doing well. I like you when you being yourself so Kim Taehyung if you wanna tail me like an N-level agent too just move your ass now. We have to trai when we still got enough time".

Taehyung had jumped from the stack of mattresses like a ninja yelling "I am gonna stick with you sunbae-nim let's kill this".

Senior agent Kim Namjoon smile fondly at his childish trainee. Young Joon-ah he is really like you. Hyung will help him to reach where you couldn't. 

.
.
.

Four days had ended in a blink of an eye after trainees got to know about their final task.

Jung Hoseok was watching his trainee taking another wrong target. Jimin's movements are so unstable as he couldn't stiffen his movements. They were training in the shooting field for the past one hour but still, Jimin had barely made a few marked spots in the dummy.

"Stop Jimin".

"Is that your wrist ?"

"No sir. It's fine now".

"Then why can't you focus? Count how many times you have missed. Now!"

Jimin has gasped cause senior Hoseok had never yelled at him.

Out of twenty-five tries he had missed fifteen.

"Missed fifteen. Made ten. What is wrong with you? You are messing in the final few days Jimin. Please don't overthink or stress yourself. Just take a fifteen minutes break and within the next 25 tries, you should make 20 right. You are dismissed".

.
.
.

"That punk is doing crazy since the morning".

Hoseok said in a kind of pissed tone plopping next to Seokjin.

"Jimin is a competent one right? why what's wrong with him".

"Even I can't understand. His behavior makes me worried".

.
.
.

Jimin was now severely scolded by his mentor Jung Hoseok. The competent younger trainee had kept messing with his every session since the morning. And the biggest mistake he had done just now was he had mistakenly inserted the wrong set of the document into the paper shredder which happens to be a report that agent Hoseok has been working on for a month. Everyone inside the base could swear they had never seen senior agent Jung this angry.

"If you couldn't put these stripes together and recover the original set of documents before tomorrow morning we will see what will be your consequences. OUT! NOW!." 

The trainee agent walked out of the room holding a stuffy box filled with paper stripes. People who work on the same floor expected to see a weeping one but Jimin's face was showing zero emotions. He walked toward the basement at his full speed ignoring everyone who was giving him awkward looks. 

.
.
.

Time 10.40 PM

"Trainee Park Jimin we are warning you. Please go back to your dormitory".

"Please let me go I need to be quick".

The gate guards were so confused seeing how desperately this male try again and again to leave the gate no matter how hard they try to stop him. The boy was looking like a mess he was just left in a thin layer of clothes that no one uses to wear on such a chilly winter night. His hair was disheveled and his face was pale.

"Young man, you are already in trouble. Before we gonna contact the head of the academy please kindly go inside your dormitory without making this hard for us. We can't allow you to be out cause it's already two hours since your curfew started".

"Please let me go out. I am begging"

Since the loud honk sound came from the other side one guard went to open the gate while the other guard make sure to hold onto the younger male's shoulders. 

After checking the gate pass the car has driven toward the agent quarters and the next second the guard who holds on to the young male got to see the way boy running after the car. 

"That guy is crazy"

.
.
.

"Sunbae nim please help me. I am begging you please help me to go out".

The stunned senior agent Min Yoongi who just come to his official residencies was so shocked to see a pleading trainee Park who was begging him to help him go against the academy rules.

"Where do you get that confidence from, to ask your senior agent to help you to break the rules? And do you know what time is this ?"

Yoongi didn't get any second to react as he got to see the way the trainee agent go on his knees on the rough stone floor. 

"Just h-help me to pass this gate. I'll take a taxi from there. I-I am already l-late p-please help me. I have no one to ask this Yoongi sunbae-nim please help m-me".

Since it was dark Yoongi couldn't see the other one but from the way his voice shaking he knew the younger one was crying while begging. 

"Get in"

Jimin didn't need to say twice. 

"Bend down until I drive through the gate".

The senior agent didn't know why he was doing this but he couldn't ignore the younger one's vulnerable state when he was begging in that way. 

.
.
.

"To where?"

"I can take a taxi" Jimin replied while trying to undo the seatbelt.

Tell me where you need to g---? Jimin's ringing tone has cut Yoongi's word.

"Yes, I am on my way. Yes please ready her"

"Oh, she is there! Can you put on the line please..... Thank you"

"Yes baby I am coming. Are you crying, Jia? Sweetie, please don't you know I don't like it when you cry right?"

"Oh, you need gummy bears? Oppa will buy for you surely. How can I forget love"

Min Yoongi was just watching the way Jimin struggles his best to keep his voice's cheerful tone. He could remember the name Jia cause another day also Jimin has answered a call from this person in front of him. Yoongi was kinda pissed thinking if Jimin was using his kindness to sneak out to meet up with a girl but his chain of thoughts had been interrupted by a loud sob which was followed by a low-pitched voice. 

"Please take me to the Seoul University Hospital". 

.
.
.

Flashback: few minutes ago

"Yah! don't you gonna eat?"

Jungkook poke Jimin while Taehyung was observing the pale guy with a worried look. 

"Jiminie did something happen? are you upset cause sunbae-nim scold you."

Jimin was still in his uniform. The paper stripes which he was supposed to put together were neglected in the cardboard box which he used to carry those as he even bothered to pay a glance at them. Glossy eyes keep looking into a chat box from the moment he came from the base. Jungkook and Teahyung exchanged a look before Taehyung knelt in front of the box who was leaning on a wall sitting on the cold floor.

"Jimin if you are in a trouble just speak to us. We are worrying buddy".

With a beep tone, a caller ID appeared on the phone screen. The guy had messily wiped his eyes to clear his vision to see who was it and had answered the call with a panicked look on his face seeing it was from the hospital.

"Yes, it's me Jia's guardian".

"What!!!!!!!"

"I am coming please make sure she will be okay. Please doctor I am begging. Please........"

Jimin's face was stricken in pain while his eyes keep watering. He was a mess after he hung up the call. The crying male starts to remove his uniform shirt like a mad man while searching for a t-shirt to put on.

"Jimin what are you trying to do? You know we can't step out right now"

Move I should go. Just let me go Taehyung-ah Jia needs me.

"Tell us what happens"

Panicked two males had left unanswered when the crying one ran toward the ground floor even not giving a minute his friends to follow them.

Park Jia has never missed calling her brother every morning and evening. But since yesterday evening she hasn't called Jimin. For the whole day, Jimin wasn't in his right mind thinking hundreds of reasons for why she hasn't called him. He was feeling so guilty since the morning when he recall how she had pleaded to visit her once through yesterday morning's call. Practically the last call they had.

Because of his hectic schedule, he hasn't visited her for three weeks. The last time he visit her was the day they have done their monthly blood transfusion.

He thought Jia was just angry with him but when he received a very unexpected call from her ward Jimin felt like hit by a truck cause the other side informed him his sister's situation is serious and they need to go through a quick transfusion as soon as possible.

End of the flashback 

.
.
.
 "Mr. Park this side".

Min Yoongi was left alone in the middle of the hospital corridor when Jimin disappeared inside a room with a nurse who take him to a room in a commotion. He couldn't ask a single thing from Jimin cause the younger one was hysterically crying until the second they reach here.

"Are you the one who came with Jimin?"

An old nurse asked with a kind smile.

"Yes".

"Oh, finally he had bought someone. We have always asked him to take someone with him cause it wasn't safe for him to leave alone after the process. Since you are here when he came out please give him something hot to drink."

Yoongi had nodded in response while watching the old lady nurse walk away mumbling something but he only catch Innocent children suffering a lot ".

Yoongi slowly reach to the glass window of the room where Jimin disappeared to. He got to see the way Jimin was pressing a rubber ball in his hands while a transparent packet fill a little by little with blood.  The younger male was undergoing a blood transfusion process but he couldn't see who was the other one in the bed next to him.

.
.
.
.

Jimin has finally come out putting some pressure on his left arm. He didn't expect his senior agent to wait but when he realise the older has already left he felt a bit hurt.

Since he had been advised to sit down to take a twenty minutes rest Jimin had taken a seat near the wall cause moving can cause him dizziness. It was only five minutes after he closed his eyes when he felt an arm on his shoulder. 

To be contd........

31/05/2022
Are you bored with the strory line please let me know.
🙂🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
600K 36.6K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...