FNAF 6/SB: The Escape [ENG. V...

By LaPelusaConPatas

[I also have a Spanish Version of this novel. Check on my profile] Have you ever wondered what would have hap... More

x''⁰1''x
||02||
||03||
||04||
||05||
||06||
||07||
×08×
x09x
x10x
x11x
x12x
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
>34<
>35<
>36<
>37<
>38<
>39<
>40<
>41<
>42<
>43<
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
■50■
■51■
■52■
■53■
■54■
■55■
■56■
■57■
■58■
■59■
○60○
EXTRAS

[29]

58 9 4
By LaPelusaConPatas

╔═════════════════╗
Chapter 5. Sixth Stage.
"The Ambition"
╚═════════════════╝

[Words: 1850]
[Duration: Medium]

From the day their consciences were created at the hands of that psychopath we know today as William Afton, it was the trigger for their hands.

The lives that were taken, together with that golden rabbit suit. He shouldn't have that in control of him.
But it was too late.
While the man experimented with the blood of those children, a new terror came to life.

Funtime Freddy, the reincarnation of fear. A powerful animatronic with high artificial intelligence.

Afton entered the Breaker Room with a briefcase, closing the door behind him. He didn't want to close it completely, in case he had to run away, he could get trapped and that wouldn't be nice.
It was the seventeenth time that he activated the animatronic after repairing it, because Funtime Foxy frequently patrolled the Gallery, he was unable to access the robot maintenance room, the Scooping Room or the room for authorized personnel. The fox gave no chance to wait.

He witnessed his creation deactivated in front of him. A pale hue in his metal, with hints of violet, blue eyes and amazingly bright.
Cautiously, Afton approached him, and took the reset panel for the rooms.
He deactivated the animatronics' nighttime protocol, thus ensuring that Ballora and Foxy returned to their stages as scheduled.

Using the remote, he activated the bear's sensors, opening his exoskeleton.
The plates around the mechanized body parted abruptly.
A fan was spinning at medium speed inside the ribcage.
He walked behind the robot, opening the two plates on its back.
Afton looked at the large remnant tank that the animatronic possessed, it was a greenish-yellowish color.

He took the briefcase that was carrying with him, opening it and taking out its contents.
A manual made by hand, made up of several slightly wrinkled and poorly filed pages, held together by a few staples.
He pulled out the papers, flipping through a few pages. Took the flashlight from his suit belt, turning it on and holding it to his mouth to illuminate as he left his hands free to flip through the documents.
Page by page until he got to the information needed.
He let out a growl of annoyance. He was incredibly good at creating intelligent machines with reasoning abilities, but he was unable to hold papers, a flashlight, and a briefcase at the same time.

Afton dropped the last item carefully on the ground, trying not to mess up what was inside of it.
He ran his finger through various phrases on the pages, searching for something in particular.

The first section was something simple, it determined the color of the remnant to use.

A) White
B) Red
C) Green
D) purple
E) Yellow

The second section determined the amount of mercury used in the substance.

A1
B1
C2
D3
E1

The third section, marked the force that would be endowed to the respective possessor.

Ba1
Rb4
Vc1
Md2
Be9

The last section would determine how long the total mixture of the substance can survive in a body.

A1,b1: 1
B1,r4: -2
C2,v1: -1
D3,m2: 0
E1,a9: -1

The durability count would be calculated from lowest to highest. The lower the number, the greater its resistance to time.
In that case, A1,b1:1 was less durable than B1,r4:-2 since the final number, 1, was greater than -2.

Given the calculations, Afton took a look at the reminiscence tank from Funtime Freddy. Having a greenish hue, its strength was 1, quite weak, but its duration was -1, being very durable.
That must have been one of the failures by which the robot surely tended to fail, the force of the substance was not strong enough to support a robot of the caliber of the bear.
Resulting in that failing or acting defective.

He reached inside the robot's endoskeleton with his hand, carefully pressing a button hidden within the mechanisms. The fan inside the robot began to stop, now he only had sixty seconds to unpin the tank from the robot and change it for another before the machinery died.
If you remove the remnant from a robot, after a few seconds it will stop working and eventually die. Thus losing all knowledge of him.

Afton did not intend to dispose of his creation, only to repair it.
Freddy was a complex animatronic that was difficult to train and teach, so make him lose all his memories would be start the entire procedure and training again.

After untying the cables connected to the tank, he carefully removed the aforementioned. The liquid remained at a cold temperature almost below zero degrees, the remnant had to be contained in a liquid and warm state, without letting it get too hot or burn out the robot's systems.

Afton opened the tank letting an almost icy mist rise from inside. Took his hand to the briefcase while with the other held the delicate object.
He held a tube of eI tested with a reddish-colored liquid inside, a remnant of a higher category, with more strength and longer duration.
Poured the contents into the tank, the color of the substance changed from greenish to a yellowish-orange tone, he proceeded to close it immediately.
Then put everything on the ground and prepared to lift the object with two hands, it was quite heavy.
Quickly placed it inside the animatronic, snapping the wires back into place.
He powered everything back, closing the exoskeleton.

Afton put away the papers, picked up the briefcase and positioned himself in front of the machine.
It was time to test if the remnant would be more effective this time...
He deactivated the robots' safe mode, and within seconds the bear's blue eyes lit up.
The machine blinked a couple of times before looking up to his creator.
This time, with the remnant renewed, strengthened and augmented, the artificial intelligence should be enough to control the robot, making it docile and controllable...

It didn't work...

[...]

Molten Freddy watched as the glamrock fled from the recently shattered wolf.
The amalgamation of cables swayed slowly on the roof of the Roxy Raceway.
He brought his golden gaze to his hands, or rather, to the bundle of wires he resembled.

He used to be everything, the star of the stage, the leader of the group.
Now, he just watched what was left of him, remains of what once was, and remnant slipping from the withered endoskeleton.
He hated being involved in the junk of other funtimes because of Circus Baby's demands, he hated being mixed up with other personalities who whispered to his guts, Foxy, Ballora, who were now on his side... No, rather, who he forced to be on his side.

They were all so different from him...
Or...
Was he different from all of them...?

That didn't matter now. His time was running out, the clock was advancing without waiting.
He ordered Foxy and Ballora to split up so he wouldn't have to listen to them.
Commanded Foxy to go after the wolf, and Ballora to stalk the bird. They would take control of these new animatronics, to turn them in his favor.
Freddy just needed to find one more, weak and disoriented, the perfect prey to control.
After jumping around the Pizzaplex, he found the perfect one.
Montgomery.
The alligator seemed really irritated, annoyed and disappointed. His circuitry sparked.
Several people, including security guards, surrounded the animatronic trying to find out how he had ended up in bad shape.

Bonnie quickly joined the scene, exposing the acts of the intruders who broke into the mall at night.
Molten didn't hesitate to slip through the vents to find Foxy, who possessed the wolf, but she had already fled underground when she found herself surrounded by humans who were beginning to fill the center.

It was already dawn, Molten Freddy could only watch hidden in the vents without much to do. His valuable time slipped away like water down the river. Forced to hide from people, who would surely come after him if they found him.

- It is better if you rest... - Bonnie's voice was heard through the walls.

Molten raised his bear ears at the sight of the rabbit.
He crawled through the vent finding a grille through which he could take a closer look at the conversation.

- If you return to your territory you will be safer there... - The rabbit continued.

Monty was sitting on the marble fountain with the big gold statue of Glamrock Freddy.
He flicked the tip of his tail in annoyance. Looking pretty messed up and very angry.

- It's not because of that, Bonnie... - The reptile growled, his voice was heard somewhat distorted by the damage caused to him. - ...There are people in danger and we can't do anything...

- I know... - The rabbit replied with some remorse in his words.

The rodent took his hand behind his own head scratching behind the ears, possibly a slight tic when he was nervous.
The carnivore made an annoyed noise as it got up, possibly to leave the area, but was interrupted instead.

- Who did that to you? It was them, right? - Asked Bonnie with a more serious tone.

- I was shot... In the recognition and proximity sensor... - Monty answered with a thick and certainly heavy voice.

- Didn't your glasses break? - The rabbit asked again, the other denied. - Then just be careful... your reflexes were reduced considerably...

- Don't worry... - The alligator spoke, he resumed his way up the stairs. - This is not going to stay like this...

Those last words rang with such contempt that even Molten could feel their cables latching together.
Molten take one last look at the rabbit, who just remained in the crowd with a couple of security guards tooking notes of what happened.

He walked willing to look for the reptile to follow him.

- S-So.... D-Damag-ged ref-flexes... - Laughed the bear with his laughter echoing in the ventilation.

On the other hand, Bonnie finished informing the security guards.
Letting out an exasperated sigh.

- Freddy.. Can you hear me? - The rabbit spoke trying to contact his partner, but there was no answer. - Will he still be busy?

He headed to Rockstar Row, he thought that might find the bear there, and if not, he might try to use the security cameras to locate him.
The rabbit dodge a few visitors by lightening his steps.

Bonnie approached Freddy's room quickly knocking on the door, but there was no answer.
He thought of sneaking into other glamrocks' rooms through the windows, but he was surprised when he found that they all remained empty.

- Where did everyone suddenly go..? - Bonnie gasped opening the door to his own room.

He walked over to the desk, gathering up a few things and tossing several bags into the trash can kept next to it.
Looking his bass, leaning next to an arcade machine with his rabbit logo on it.
He approached thinking that maybe he could play something to relax and give the public a little show.

Then the door that led to the back area of ​​the room was opened by the proximity sensor. Normally he wouldn't get upset, it was something normal since it had happened to him on more than one occasion.
But this time felt the sensation of turning around as he felt strangely observed.
A golden eye gleamed in the gloom of the darkness, waiting patiently for his arrival.

- I was waiting for you... - The camouflaged bear spoke with a calm and cold voice - Can we talk...? - Her eye lit up intensely.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 2 29
**DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CONTENTS MENTIONED, ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED AND GOES TO THE RESPECTFUL OWNERS!** William Afton, married, a fath...
1.4K 2 191
A bunch of bios and info on every FNAF Character. NOTE: I am currently reading Jump for Tickets NOTE: I have never played Help Wanted, but I am curr...
70.8K 2.3K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
33.5K 482 30
Jill Roselle Willis had just gotten over the horrors of Willy's Wonderland and moved to Hurricane City to start over. When she gets a new job at Fred...