Broken American Girl (Michael...

By pastelpurpleclifford

It's easy to simply stay in a relationship, whether it's healthy or not, for fear of being alone. The fear of... More

///DESCRIPTION///
1-Racing Thoughts/Should Know Better
2-Small Smile/Oh My God!
3-Performance/Frantic
4-Blonde?/Sirens
5-Give It Up/Like A Sleepover
6-Decorating/Excitement
7-Shopping/Scaredy Cat
8-What Are What?/Date Details
9-Sick Again/Changes?
10-Nando's/Bail An Interview Like This
11-Take All The Heartbreak Away/Fan Reaction
12-Fan Visit/Phone Call
13-More Confused Than Ever/May I Help You?
14-The Girl Who Can't Be Moved/Your Girlfriend Happened
15-Paparazzi/As Slow As You Want
17-Police/Failed
18-Realization/Jealous
19-Cheater/Reunite
20-Psychological Problems/Confession
21-Butterflies/Letter
22-Try Hard/Threat
23-Discharged?!/Wrong Moment
24-Cali Arrival/Phone Call
25-Decisions/Sneaky Performance
26-Regret/Explanation
27-Dinner/Embarrassing
28-That's What Men Do/Getting Ready
29-The Brits/Mine
30-Please../Goodbye?
31-Heartache/That's More Like It
32-Butt-Called/Engaged?
33-Heart-To-Heart/Heart Attack
34-Shout Louder/Insist
35-Sheet Fort/Blacking Out
36-Shit In These Situations/Gone Blind
37-Alone Time/Breathing Support
38-Did You Hear?../Love Affair
39-Discharge/6 Years?!
40-Questions/Nightmare
41-Getting Funky/August 2nd
42-Single Tear/Giant Teddy Bear
43-Texts/Moved On
44-Puke/Whatever!
45-Stealing/In The Mood
46-You Guys Are So Cute/Like A Princess
47-You Got Chicken?/Told You
48-It's About You/Most Truthful Bullshit
49-3 Weeks../Girlfriend
50-Promo/Attack
51-In a Daze/Weak
52-Giggles/Flirt
53-Sick/Remember?
54-Christmas Eve/I Have No Say
55-Test/Anticipation
56-Bad Reaction/Unexpected
57-Uncontrollable/Frozen
58-Guardian/Paparazzi
59-Lonely/Half-heartedly
60-Tour/Icy Glare
61-Accusation/Bad Timing
62-Emotional Pain
Sequel
OMG

16-Now You See Him/You're Hurt

292 11 3
By pastelpurpleclifford

-Kyra's POV-
-Monday-

It was only 9:00pm and the guys of 5SOS and I were currently at a double single release party in London, obviously celebrating the release of both of our singles. Luke and Calum were absolutely smashed, I'm pretty sure they had more than anyone else here within the first 10 minutes. Ashton was somewhere greeting people as they arrived and Mikey was with Sophie back at the hotel- I decided to be smart and bring Cara and Dani with me so they could look after Sophie while I was here, Michael was just talking them through her bedtime routine.

I was standing alone by the bar, an ice-cold drink of some sort clutched in my hand. I watched as Luke and Calum stumbled around, clinging onto each other for balance, which hardly worked.

"Hey baby." I shivered at the chilling whisper and the strong smell of alcohol that was so close to my face, knowing it wasn't Mikey as he promised that he wouldn't drink, I began to walk away, deciding that I would go and see Ashton and his new girlfriend who were sitting in a booth but I was pulled back by the man's strong grip on my wrist.

"Not so fast, where's my kiss? Wanna go upstairs?" He stroked my cheek, his cold thumb making goosebumps form. My spine shivered, telling me to retreat.

"I h-have a-a boyfriend.." i spoke weakly, not having the strength.

"I don't see him-"

"Turn around." my eyes travelled behind the drunk man, spotting Mike standing tall, anger and fury in his green eyes as he stared holes into the creeps back, occasionally flickering to me to see if I was okay. The dude laughed and slowly turned round, keeping his death grip on my wrist while settling his other hand by his side.

"Now you see him." Mikey growled, balling his fists as he tried to control himself when he noticed me shaking. I shook my head secretly towards Mike silently telling him that we didn't need this hassle right now.

"I don't see much.." The dude slowly faced me again and smirked, grabbing my shoulder.

"What makes you think that you have the right to touch my girlfriend, mate?" Mike stepping forward, showing that he meant business.

"We were just messing, she wanted me to take this upstairs, didn't you sweetheart?" I shivered violently as the pet name gave me flashbacks of Daniel. I pushed his hand off of my wrist but he quickly grabbed me again but much tighter, it physically hurt. I winced in pain.

"Fucking. Get. Off. Her. Now." I heard Michael's warning tone and his combat boots against the wooden floor as he stepped forward once again. I tried to move and get away, but I was frozen.

"I don't think so, this one looks like a right slut, dressed as one anyway." he spoke in a teasing tone, his gaze lowering to look at my dress while slowly putting his spare hand on my thigh, lifting my dress up slowly. I closed my eyes and tried to get rid of the forming lump in my throat, hoping Mikey would get this creep off as I didn't have any strength left. The hands on both my thigh and wrist soon left as I heard someone being thrown onto the floor and then Michael shouting 'creep' and other names loudly. I could only hope that Mike wouldn't get into it too much as no one knew this man's strength. My surroundings began to blur by the panic taking over all of my senses, my head slowly started spinning as I shook.

I felt two strong arms rest on my shoulders. I flinched away and looked behind me, finding Ashton. He led me away from the scene where many people had crowded, staring at my shaken state, to the bathroom not too far away. I watched as he closed the door behind him and took me to his chest as I cried, feeling disgusting.

"Hey hey, you're okay now I promise, Mike is sorting him out I can guarantee, what happened? All I saw was the guy putting his hand on your thigh.." he explained softly, we could still hear the fight slightly.

"H-he cam-e up-p to me a-and called me bab-y, when I tri-ed to leave h-he grabbed my wrist and pulled m-me back-" I couldn't continue, everything jumbling up in my mind. I heard Ash gasp, his gaze leading to my wrist; where deep, angry red marks were forming, almost turning purple and bruising.

"Ky we need to leave before this gets any worse. Mike could get in serious trouble if the police are called. The paps would love this, they'd probably have a field day.." he muttered, tracing his fingers lightly over the bruises already slowly forming on my wrists.

"I know.." I whispered, wanting to leave desperately.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!" I heard my boyfriend's voice boom through the privately hired club, slightly shocking me. A rushed knock on the door grabbed my attention and I nodded towards Ashton's questioning face, telling him to open the door.

"Where's my sister?!" I heard Cara ask sternly, Ash quickly stepped aside to let her in, I watched as he looked towards the fight still going on before he sighed and closed the door.

"Are you alright Ky? Luke called me and told me what happened, he didn't do anything to you did he?" She asked quickly, needing answers as to whether I was okay.

"I'm fine, he didn't do anything, just touched my thigh and wrist." I explained briefly, not everything settling in just yet.

"Ash? Let me in! I wanna see Kyra!" Mike voice echoed through the tiny bathroom, which made me flinch. Ash and Cara left as Mikey entered, blood pouring from his nose and a large bruise forming on his left eye. I ran to him and into his warm arms, craving the comfort he gave.

"Are you alright, baby?" He asked worryingly, kissing my hair softly as he awaited my reply.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered as my voice cracked, making it obvious that I wasn't fine.

"Tell me beautiful." he pleaded, voice soft and careful.

"I feel so fucking disgusting! I just stood there and let him do it, I didn't even try and fight him!" my voice rose so I was nearly shouting. I was angry- angry with myself for letting it happen and get out of hand. I tugged violently at my hair as Mikey held me.

"Hey calm down baby. I can tell you now, he won't touch you again."

"But you're hurt, look at your eye and your nose, it's bleeding!" I exclaimed, finally registering his nose was slowly gushing with blood.

"I'm no way as hurt as he is." He explained as he walked towards the mirror and grabbed some tissue to clean his bloody nose.

"Oh..Kyra?" I heard a sickening whisper just outside the door. It sounded just like Daniel..

I rushed to open the door slightly to see if it was really him, I gasped as I saw, standing in front of me, was Daniel. I had to blink twice because I couldn't believe it.

"Hello again sweetheart.." a cold shiver ran up my spine as he grabbed my bruised wrist and dragged me into the sea of dancing people and away from Mikey. I then realised he was heading for the exit, still holding a strong grip on my small wrist. As soon as we were outside he moved his hand from my wrist to my hand, still keeping a harsh grip. I noticed some paps lurking around nearby, some noticing me with Daniel and rushing to get a decent picture for every newspaper, magazine and showbiz news channel. I didn't even try to hide the pain, needing someone to help me, which never happened.

"Who is this Kyra?"

"Didn't you fix your relationship with Michael a few days ago?"

"Are you cheating on Michael?"

All sorts of questions were thrown at me- cameras shoved in my face and bright lights blurred my vision. It took me a while to notice that Daniel had placed me in the backseat of his car and was now putting my seatbelt on for me, making it seem that we were together and he was being a gentleman. He then got into the drivers seat and began driving, to where I have no idea.

-Michael's POV-

As I was cleaning my nose free from blood, I noticed that Kyra wasn't in the bathroom. She's probably gone to find one of the guys.

"Michael?!" I heard Ashton's distant shout from the club, I then heard violent knocks on the door followed by Ashton opening the door.

"Yeah Ash?" I questioned, drying my face.

"Have you seen Kyra? Cara is looking for her." he explained, clear concern in his eyes.

"I thought she was with you?" I thought aloud, now starting to worry.

"GUYS! ASH! MIKEY!" Cara's scream got our attention, she ran onto the already cramped bathroom, tears free falling down her face, mascara smudging.

"What's happened Cara? Where's Kyra?" I rushed, now in full panic mode.

"She l-left." she muttered.

"Just randomly left? She didn't tell anyone?" I questioned, confusion lacing my voice.

"Yeah she went with- OH MY GOD! SHE LEFT WITH DANIEL!" She screamed, rushing back out and towards the exit, pushing the door with as much force as she could muster. The guys and I followed behind with wide eyes, panicked that Daniel had somehow got out of prison and had my girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

willing By A

Fanfiction

217K 6.1K 51
"you have a daughter that's in danger and you're still not willing to leave him?" "I have nothing if I don't have him."
46.6K 1.8K 14
If it's meant to be, the person out of your reach will come to you but don't be surprised when you drive away those who loved you all along.
77.8K 1.7K 25
"You can keep trying to run away but you won't get far." "I promise no matter where you go Ill find you."
13.4K 839 35
"So this is life. Moving on with or without you." 11k reads, thank y...