WILD THING

By tygress

"Wild Thing, you make my heart sing." She was an unusual girl. Marina Diamandis is a... More

♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ PROLOGUE
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 1
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 2
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 3
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 5
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 6
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 7
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 8
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 9
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 10
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 11
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 12
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 13
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 14
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 15
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 16
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 17
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 18
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 19
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 20
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 21
♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 22

♡ | MARINA & AND THE DIAMONDS | ♡ CHAPTER 4

885 28 10
By tygress

'You're a rich little boy,

Who's had to work for his toys,

You've got all the sensibilities,

Of an upper class guy.'

"Dinner--?" I questioned still confused.

" You heard me. And I'll pick you up at 7, if that's alright."

"I....I can't." I stammered.

" And why's that?" He asked. " Are you seeing someone, Marina?"

"Yes!" I answered too quickly. He laughed.

" You're a horrible liar." He remarked.

He stepped closer to me leaned down and kissed my cheek. Wow. This felt unreal.

" Be ready by 6. Don't make me wait, I'm a very impatient man." I was still processing his kiss when he turned on his heel and walked off.

"Wait!" I called out hastily. He turned and was all smiles.

" How will you pick me up, if you don't have my address?" I pondered.

" I know more than you think, love." He shot me his signature cheeky smile and he disappeared.

Well, I guess I have a date then.

But, all jokes aside he really is a work of art, that boy.

Very attractive. A mixture of boyish charms and undeniable sex appeal.

I mean, how could I resist ?

But, there was only one problem, I don't think we match. He belongs with a bottle blonde and I'm just a bizarre girl with a big ego.

I don't want this. Sure, I may not get dinner proposals everyday but, I like it that way. No worries or pressure.

I'm not a very interactive person.

And my original plans consisted of me sitting at home, watching films, preparing a nice meal for myself and maybe skyping with Lana.

Now, this boy had to barge in and ask me to dinner. Okay, I didn't mean it like that, I wasn't held against my will.

I just,I..I'm scared.

There, I've said it.

I can't always rely on Electra to fight my battles, I have to learn how to become my own person.

After dragging myself home, I gave myself a mental pep talk and made sure that everything would go smoothly tonight. I could not let Electra intervene and ruin everything for me.

After examining my wardrobe, I picked a suitable outfit. A picked an outfit I'm sure Electra would approve of. It consisted of a black collared crop top and a black skirt.

'Great Job Marina! You look absolutely cynical.'

I gave myself the once-over and I was pretty satisfied.

I've truely out-did myself tonight. Although, I hope Harry isn't frightened by all this black.

After scrolling through my twitter and chrcking up on Lana. The door bell went off. I checked the time and it was exactly 6 on the dot.

Either this guy was extremely punctual or a control-freak.

I hastily gave myself one last glance in the mirror and I pulled the door open.

He looked impeccable.

Harry was wearing a dark blue blazer and a well-fitted white button-up shirt.

Damn.

"Hi." I barely whispered.

"Hi." He gave me the once-over quite obviously and I shifted uncomfortably.

"You look incredible."He complimented.

I shyed away.

I grabbed my coat, my wallet and phone and Harry followed behind me. Coming out of the house, Harry opened the passenger side door and stood beside his silver Audi R8.

Wow. Those with immaculate taste.

" Nice car." I complimented.

" Glad you like it , Marina." He spoke smoothly.

I sat myself inside the car and watched as Harry moved to the driver's side. Why did he move so gracefully?

It's unfair, how perfect he is.

When he was seated, he turned to me and asked :

" Ready?" I smiled.

" As I'll ever be." I responded trying to be sly. Harry laughed and started the car up.

Harry and I entered a fancy schmancy restaurant, that supringsly I've never heard of. The waiter immediately recognized Harry.

" Mr. Styles, your table awaits you and your guest." Harry nodded kindly and we were seated.

I looked over the menu and tried to find something that would satisfy my hunger. Hmm, chicken or pasta? I have to keep in mind to watch my figure.

Harry probably thinks I'm going to have a salad, ha!

" What are you having, Marina?" He pulled me straight out of my thoughts.

" I'm stumped between the chicken and pasta." I told him.

" Why don't you just get the chicken alfredo then? " He recommended.

" Why, didn't I think of that! You're a genuis Harry!" I gushed. He smiled proudly. Oh shit, I think I just boosted up his already massive ego.

Dinner went well. When we had finished eating our full-course meals, Harry asked me If I'd like dessert but, he asked it in a suggestive manner. I felt like he was asking to take me to his bed.

I ended up declining the dessert, only because I didn't want Harry do see me blow-up. Harry insisted I have some form of digestif with him before we parted ways, so I agreed on a cup of tea because I honestly did not trust myself around alcohol right now.

We walked out of the restaurant and I was feeling pretty cheap because Harry didn't let me pay a cent.

Gentleman or Control-freak?

Harry's car was parked on the otherside of the street so, being the dull girl I am decided to cross without checking for any passing cars which resulting in one almost hitting me.

Thank goodness for Harry, he pulled me back in the nick of time.

I was so humilated, this was our first date and I was so close to getting hit by a bloody car!

I looked up at Harry, and that's when I became aware of our close proximity. I was pressed to his chest so firmly. We stared at eachother deeply.

Brown to Green.

I've never noticed how beautiful his eyes were t'ill now.

Neither of us spoke, for once it didn't feel like an awkward silence, it was comfortable.

Our lips were inches away, I didn't have the courage to kiss him.

He was beautiful and I was graceless.

He was funny and I was sarcastic.

He was genuinely wonderful and I was completely selfish.

We were indeed opposites.

But, for some reason whenever he was present I felt this electric pull between us. An irresistible attraction.

" May, I kiss you?" He asked politely.

I nodded hastily.

The kiss started off sincere but, then it turned into something else.

A mixture of passion and desire.

Nobody has ever kissed me like this.

It was alien.

I became so desperate for his touch---I wrapped my arms around his neck possively and our tongues blended with eachother.

I've never wanted someone so bad t'ill now.

I ached for his touch.

When he pulled away, I was left unsatisfied.

He looked at me and I tried to read the expression in his eyes.

What did he feel?

I can't even begin to describe how I felt. The kiss was overpowering and full of desire.

I felt the sudden urge return to me and I wanted his mouth on me. Everywhere.

But, I restrained myself.

" Marina, I'm sorry if I went too far." He apologized. I shook my head.

" This is completely inappropriate and I don't know what came into me -- it's just I saw the way you we're looking at me and I couldn't hold back any longer." He explained.

I huffed. " Harry, do you sincerely like me? And please answer honestly."

He pondered my words.

" Marina, I more than like you, ever since that day we met on the street I wanted you --- desperately." He confessed.

Oh my.

" Do you like me physically or emotionally?"

" Both." He stated.

" Harry, I don't know if I can handle you breaking my heart. I'm not used to letting people meddle with me. I'm normally The Heartbreaker, I've never been the victim. Harry, you make me feel so vulnerable." I confessed, my voice cracking.

" Oh baby." Harry pulled me back into his arms and kissed my hair. It felt good to be in his arms.

I felt safe, for once.

We we're now parked infront of my house. I was still trying to find out what had happened between us moments ago.

" Harry, would you like to come inside?" I asked out of pure spontaneity.

" I'd love to." Thank goodness, I was scared of the slight chance of rejection.

Inside my apartment, I dropped my things and removed my coat. Harry stood in my living room and he looked so tall.

" You're very tall." I said randomly.

He chuckled.

" It would appear so."

" Would you like anything to drink in particular?" I offered.

" I'm fine, don't overwork yourself, love."

" Alright, I'll be right back I'm just going to change." I announced.

" Call me if you need any help taking off that skirt, love." He flirted. I just gaped at him astonished. He switched from polite to cheeky in merely seconds.

I ran off to my bedroom and locked the door. I breathed out. Is that what I've been holding this entire night?

Shit, another goddamn outfit change. What can I wear that won't give him the wrong impression?

I pulled on my WILDFOX sweater and tights and I left my bedroom feeling rather bare.

Harry looked up at me as I approached him. He gave me another once-over.

Wow, twice in one night?

I sunk into the couch, beside Harry and faced him.

" I love your jumper, Marina." He commented.

" Thank you." I responded rather sweetly and pulled at the sleeves.

I grabbed the remote and flicked on the t.v.

I mindlessly flipped through the channels.

"You're very hard to please." Harry said. I laughed rather loudly.

"You could say that."

" Do I please you?" He asked.

" In what way?"

" Any."

" Physically-you are very attractive but, I'm sure you're already aware. And Emotionally-you can be a gentleman, when you want." I testified.

" What am I when I'm not a gentleman?"

" You're very cheeky, flirtatious and arrogant." I admitted.

He looked at me offended.

" Really? That's your honest opinion of me. You've truely wounded me, Marina." He joked and rested his hand on his heart pretending to be struck by my words.

I laughed at his words.

We watched television for the most of the night. I didn't realize I dozed off t'ill I woke up frantically.

My legs were sprawled on Harry's lap and my head on his shoulder.

What?! I was practically in his lap.

I shifted nervously, and unattached myself from him. " You're awake." He spoke.

" Sorry, I've probably made you feel very uncomfortable." I apologized.

" No, it was nice. You look so peacful when you sleep. Why do you always look so flustered around me?" He enquired.

" It's the effect you have on me." I admitted.

" Do I intimidate you?" He questioned.

I hid my face in the cushions escaping his interrogation.

I didn't have to see his face to know he was smirking at me.

" Marina, look at me." I hid my face deeper into the cushions. Harry grabbed my sides and I yelped.

He better not even think, about tickling me.

He pulled my face out and grabbed it between his hands.

Our laughter silenced.

Harry leaned in and kissed me hard.

The feeling came back.

The insatiable desire returned and I couldn't contain myself. I needed him, I wanted him.

Harry pulled away and left me unsatisfied again.

I felt openly exposed.

I think I gave too much of myself to him. I felt almost powerless.

" Marina, I can't do this. I want you --badly but not like this and not now. You need to be mine, to let me have my way with you."

Oh my, His!

He stood up abruptly and walked towards the door. I followed him like a lost puppy.

He put on his coat and we stood at the door gazing intently at eachother.

" When will I see you again?" I asked flustered.

" Soon, baby." He answered.

He pulled me in for a sweet kiss and he was out the door.

After his sudden departure, I put my fingertips on my lips; and I still managed to feel the sensation of his lips on mine.

I walked back into my room and flopped onto my bed. I sat there motionlessly for a moment, recalling tonights events.

This boy will be the death of me.

END OF CHAPTER 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 888 50
For Lana, life was dope. She had the perfect friends, a sweet reputation, many secrets she kept to herself, and even a wealthy family to spoil her. S...
13.3K 628 33
During harry's childhood, he was a good friend of Taylor swift .They are best friends.Music is their passions .Every day,they would meet at the tree...
9.6K 426 20
Lana Del Rey x Marina fanfic. A girl with a dark past, and a lifetime of sadness, encounters another; a fresh faced beauty. The girl next door. Will...
9.7K 182 51
A girl named Miranda was put in an orphanage by her parents when she was only 5 years old. She got raised by a family that hated her. All she wanted...