all the things we did - eddie...

By mothyfrog

๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐๐„ ๐€๐๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐‹... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
a.n.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„

3.2K 112 22
By mothyfrog

˚ ˚ stranger things© chapter one!
'the loving sisters'

MADELYN CUNNINGHAM was nothing close to a normal hawkins teen girl. hawkins was a town full of people who tried their hardest and made themselves into people they're not to fit others standards.

madelyn did the exact opposite. madelyn stuck out.

madelyn wanted to take the societal standards of hawkins, indiana by the throat and make it her bitch.

the blonde wore short skirt and tight tops, she spoke her mind to those around her. she never backed down from a fight or arguement; in fact she loved arguing.

she felt empowered when she watched someone who thought, so deeply, they were going to win, simply lose. people underestimate her. her bright blue eyes, pale skin, and soft blonde hair fooled those who didn't know her.

madelyn loved to stand out. she loved to confuse people. she loved being different.

she saw herself as a breath of fresh air in the dreary city of hawkins. since the previous gas spills, animal attacks, and the recent mall fire- everyone walked around eggshells around everyone. people were afraid to question things, to talk about what and who they all lost.

madelyn wasn't scared of speaking her mind.

and that's what led to her odd relationship with her mother.

when the picture-perfect blonde was born, mrs. cunningham was ready to raise the perfect child. smart. obedient. shy. sweet. the new mother expected a life of perfect happiness.

but, when madelyn was barely two years old, mrs. cunningham knew she would turn out to be none of those things. so, the 'happy' couple had another baby, chrissy. and she was everything her mother wanted.

cheerleader. honor roll. perfect boyfriend. compliant. she was the perfect daughter that an obsessive mother can have.

even with her newfound love for her youngest daughter; mrs. cunningham was a horrible mother. she was controlling, possessive, overbearing, angry.

most that anger was, much to madelyn's dismay, put upon chrissy. she had to be skinnier, smarter, prettier, quieter, better. their mother had given up on making madelyn a good daughter and future wife. the woman's hatred for her daughter grew so heavily she would barely speak to madelyn.

and her father was in the same position as them. he was controlled. he had no autonomy of his own. forced to work a job he hated to make enough enough money for his wife's lifestyle. never allowed to have friends she didn't pick and choose.

he sat idly by as his wife tormented their children. as if he couldn't see the abuse. as if he couldn't see the tears rolling down his daughters face's. as if he didn't have to right to stand up for his flesh and blood.

madelyn and chrissy only had each other. earlier in their lives, chrissy despised madelyn for not being in the direct path of their mothers wrath. although, she realized that if she were to make it out of that house; she'd need her big sister.

the blonde was stronger then her. she wasn't scared of anything. chrissy hadn't even seen her cry for over four years. madelyn had become desensitized from their parents abuse, and chrissy wished she could be the same way.

their close bond allowed them to tell one another anything. which included the night jason attempted to try a few things chrissy had told him she wasn't ready for. which led to older blonde kicking his ass. although, jason told everyone that he got the black eye and busted lip from a rival school.

the sisters kept no secrets. thus lead to madelyn being the first person chrissy told about the headaches, the nightmares, and even the delusions. madelyn suggested that she go see their school counselor, ms. kelly. but, she didn't seem to be doing much help; if anything chrissy seemed worse after their appointments.

which lead madelyn to suggesting something stronger.

"christ, chrissy! it's just weed, it won't kill you." madelyn exclaimed from behind her bathroom door.

"i don't do that kind of stuff, lyn, you know that." chrissy shouted back, knowing the house was empty aside from the two of them. "can you give me another idea?"

madelyn slammed the bathroom door open, still holding her tube of eyeliner as she stared her sister down. "the advil isn't helping, we both know mom won't let you see a real psychiatrist-"

"hey, ms. kelly has been really helpful." the younger girl said with a pout.

"i'm sure ms. kelly is doing all she can, but you need medical help. so, do some 'medical' marijuana with your favorite sister." madelyn responded with a smile.

chrissy looked as though she was debating it for a moment, her eyes went slack and she was chewing on her bottom lip before she shook her head and placed her hands on her hips. "no way! i can deal, i'll be fine." she said proudly. "i can do it without drug use."

"keep telling yourself that, chris!" the blonde said with a laugh as she capped her eyeliner before walking out her bathroom.

she moved into her bedroom, grabbing her bag off of her bed before studying how she looked in the mirror that hung off her door. her dark plaid skirt stopped a few inches down her thigh before leading to her ripped and distressed stockings. smiling at herself, she adjusted her bright pink shirt before plopping onto her bed to pull her shoes on.

as she tied her second shoe, a loud honk sounded through the air. maddie whipped her head to the side before running to her bedroom window that looked out to the street. the blonde smiled down at her friends bright red car sat in her driveway, she turned on her heel, quickly running out of her room and down the stairs.

"bye, chris! i'm out of here." madelyn shouted, slamming the front door closed before chrissy had a chance to respond.

"hey, pretty lady. how much for an hour?" samantha called out after she whistled at madelyn.

samantha was madelyn's only friend, aside from chrissy. the pair had known each other since eighth grade. they actually started out hating one another; but they believed that's what made their friendship so strong. the brunette was similar to madelyn in many ways; samantha was much like a more calm and tame version of madelyn.

madelyn rolled her eyes as she rounded the front of the car, throwing her bag to the backseat through the open window before opening the door. "twenty bucks for an hour, it's a steal, doll." the blonde replied in a breathy, sultry, voice.

"i'll take it!" sam exclaimed, squeezing her friends hand tightly before driving off. "so, last night, quickest ever."

"really? i told you it would work!" madelyn said with a squeal of happiness.

"he just came undone so fast, his resolve just faded away." the brunette explained, as she twirled her fingers.

madelyn sighed as she stuck her hand out the window, moving her hand about in the wind. "please, please, tell me you took a picture."

"i did in fact take a picture, it's in the front pouch of my bag." sam told, reaching her hand behind madelyn's seat to grab her schoolbag.

madelyn took the bag from her friend before practically ripping open the zipper of the front pouch. "oh my god!" the blond exclaimed as she studied the picture, her mouth falling agape. "he agreed to the fake eyelashes too?"

the polaroid picture depicted samantha's long-term boyfriend, robbie adams, a track-star, with bright makeup covering his face. he had bright blue eyeshadow perfectly applied to his eyes, and a light pink lipstick that matched the hue of the blush.

samantha laughed as she watched her friend smile wildly. "i can be very convincing." the brunette said with a wink.

"you naughty, naughty girl." madelyn teased as she put the photo back into her friends bag. "you and robbie are so cute together."

"i know right." sam said with light giggle as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "now we just need to get you a boyfriend."

"have fun with that. no ones good enough for me." the blonde told as she pulled out her heart-shaped sunglasses from her bag.

the brunette rolled her eyes as she pulled into the school parking lot. "you're too good for all of them. you'd be doing charity work to date anyone in this school."

"i'd be a saint. they'd have to put me in the paper." madelyn spoke, flipping her hair over her shoulder before exiting the car. "god, i do not want to go to this pep rally. it's been, what, twenty-two years since we've won a championship? what's the chance we'll actually win?"

"to the gym! pep rally today!" ms. kelly shouted as she pointed to the gym. "madelyn, glasses off in the building."

the blonde flashed a fake smile to ms. kelly as she took off of the glasses, placing the black frames on the top of her head.

"don't say we won't win in front of chrissy, she'll throw a damn hissy fit." samantha told as she walked back of the car, earning a 'don't say that' look from madelyn as she reached the the right side of the car before intertwining their arms and beginning to walk towards the entrance of the school.

"she's been acting weird lately. it's worrying me. this morning, she was actually debating smoking." madelyn told as she raised her two fingers to her lips, pretending to smoke a joint.

samantha's mouth dropped into the shape of an 'o' as madelyn nodded her head. "you have to be shitting with me right now! miss goody-two-shoes was actually thinking about smoking weed?"

madelyn nodded again, her lips pressed in a fine line as tilted her head to the left. "it was so weird. she decided against it, obviously. but it was so weird to think about chrissy smoking. gives me the heebie-jeebies."

"that sounds completely wrong, her being a rebel goes against the balance of the universe." sam explained with a laugh.

"exactly! like i'm the disappoint kid, she's the good kid. we can't switch roles this late in life." madelyn joked as she walked up the steps of the bleachers. "oh, and i need your cash. don't forget the total from last month you still haven't paid me back."

sam huffed as she sat down beside her friend, beginning to dig through her bag. "i thought you'd forget again and i'd be able to smoke for free."

"no can do, sugar plum. mommy dearest cut my allowance, so i don't have enough by myself." the blonde explained as samantha handed over the money.

"think eddie would give us a sale? flash your tits to him and he'd probably do it for free." samantha joked.

madelyn rolled her eyes as she folded the money and stuck it into her bra. "oh yeah, 'cause i would definitely show eddie munson my boobs."

"speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear." sam spoke, nodding her head forward towards where eddie was walking up the steps with his friends. "and he's coming over here. i'm going to make myself scarce and probably go make out under the bleachers with robbie."

"no, no, please don't leave me alone." maddie begged as she grabbed samantha's hand to keep her from walking away.

"godspeed, my lovely." samantha told, bending down to place a kiss on madelyn's knuckles.

madelyn sighed as she watch eddie walk past where his friends were sitting, squeezing between students to take a seat beside the blonde. "we still meeting after school?" eddie questioned quietly, wiping the tip of his nose with his thumb.

"if you keep 'secretly' whispering to me, people are going to think we're having sex."

"would that be such a bad thing?" the boy said with a laugh.

madelyn whipped her head to the side, sending him a short glare before returning her attention to where the cheerleaders were making their entrance. "i think that rumor being spread would actually kill me."

"dramatic much?" he teased.

"horny much?" madelyn shot back with a smirk.

"yes, very." eddie joked, tilting his head to the side to be closer to her.

"i just barfed in my mouth."

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗
2,047

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 19 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader โ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ก...
2.9K 83 18
stranger things seasons one, two, three, and four eventual steve harrington x fem! oc stranger things x two oc's ongoing - SLOW UPDATES ยฉ voidvaleska
506K 6.7K 30
mike, dustin, will, lucas, eleven, max, jonathan, billy, steve, eddie, & robin!! ____________________________________ i'm trying to make this as gend...
36.6K 400 80
imagines from all seasons! requests are open! !!STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS!!