Never

By TheSquawkInTheNight

The mantis are strong, cold, ruthless and above all, they never fall in love. This is how a mantis should be... More

Chapter 1: Orchid
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: Responsibilities
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Taking care of the enemy
Chapter 6: Prisoner
Chapter 7: Audience with the king
Chapter 8: Contempt
Chapter 9: Comfort
Chapter 10: Split Desires
Chapter 11: The Begin of the Change
Chapter 12: Mantis Talking
Chapter 13: Something like a date
Chapter 14: Torments and Pleasures
Chapter 15: Quiet Days
Chapter 16: Cristal Peak
Chapter 17: Marital Problems
Chapter 18: Hatching
Chapter 19: The Three Children
Chapter 20: Orchid vs Moon
Chapter 21: Resting Grounds
Chapter 22: Snack
Chapter 23: Looking for Calm
Chapter 24: Party Preparations
Chapter 25: The Party
Chapter 26: A ceremony and a name
Chapter 27: A Drunk and a Name
Chapter 28: And if it was only an illusion
Chapter 29: The Monster of the forest
Chapter 30: The Hunter
Chapter 31: A new way of living
Chapter 32: Start Again
Chapter 33: Baby in Danger
Chapter 34: Consequences and punishments
Chapter 35: sawproof babysitter
Chapter 36: The pain of the truth
Chapter 37: Change without Return
Chapter 39: The conflict of Pregnancy
Chapter 40: Waiting
Chapter 41: Welcome to the Family
Chapter 42: War
Chapter 43: Loyalty and Love
Chapter 44: Rescue Operation
Chapter 45: Rematch
Chapter 46: Knight tears
Chapter 47: Epilogue and Prologue

Chapter 38: Wild first time.

214 7 5
By TheSquawkInTheNight

At the top of the holy fields, Orchid woke up after a restless sleep, having no other place to take shelter, she had stayed in the house of the seer, the shadows of the place had urged her to do this, even leaving her some food in the room, it was not the best or the tastiest but she accepted the offering gratefully.

How much Orchid regretted having said that they were monsters, they were the most charming beings she had ever met and there was no reason to fear them, as far as she remembered she had never known that any of them attacked someone for no reason. Perhaps Big was the only exception but he only wanted to protect his family and he was afraid. Of course, his was not the best reaction but she was not sure if she in his situation would have done better.

Now that she was awake and rested, she was reunited with her loneliness and her dramas. What to do now? She was still as lost as the day before.

Shuffling her chances, her only option was to leave Hallownest, go to the surface, and wander the vast and dangerous territories at the mercy of bats and rats. A chill ran down her spine at the thought of that, but she had to be brave and face her fears, she was about to undertake the greatest journey any mantis of her tribe had ever made. On the other hand, before even setting foot in Dirtmouth, she had to get there and that was already quite an achievement.

She did not have enough geo to pay for another trip in Stag, she would have to do the walking tour, but a mantis as tall and famous as she would be recognized immediately, she had already been the subject of many rumors and articles in the magazines. But perhaps all was not lost, an appropriate disguise could help her go unnoticed, maybe they even confused her with a grasshopper or something similar and in that room there was a lot of fabric that nobody was using.

She started to take down some curtains and decorations of the place, her former owner really loved that particular style, with all the fabric she had, she could easily make a complete wardrobe, but she only needed a dress so she took what was necessary to start working.

She was not a weaver, she did not know how to knit or sew, therefore what she was going to do would not look very good, but that did not matter, even if she had to dress as a beggar, she would do it in order to survive. She cut some strips of fabric with her claws to tie and adjust the cape she was making, another shorter strip would be used on the hood, the result would be quite rough, but her idea was to be covered.

After a while working she was almost ready with her new outfit, she only had to try it on herself, but her time was just over. She heard the sound of someone approaching, she immediately became alert and clutched her cloth in fear, wishing with all her being that it was one of the shadows of the cemetery, her breathing almost stopped as the footsteps approached, her mind blanked out and trembled expectantly about what was about to happen.

She screamed in terror as Hollow's head poked through the door and backed up until her back collided with the wall.

"Orchid, calm down," Hollow yelled at her.

"No... Don't hurt me.... I don't want to die" screamed the mantis, letting tears fall.

"I won't hurt you, calm down." The knight approached cautiously, but that was worse.

"Stay away!"

"Calm down, I really won't hurt you."

"No... You won't fool me!"

The desperate mantis grabbed her clothes and ran towards the exit hoping to dodge Hollow and escape, but the knight was more skillful, jumping on her and catching her around the waist. They both fell to the ground and the fight broke out. Orchid tried by all means to get rid of the knight and he sought to immobilize her to make her listen to him. The struggle was constant and the desperation tangible, each was using all of their strength and ingenuity to achieve their goal. If it weren't because Orchid was crying and terrified, Hollow might even have considered that funny, but the situation was different, this was not a game, it was something of life and death.

He finally chose to take a couple of pieces of cloth that Orchid carried with her to tie her, he did not like having to do that, but the situation was desperate and the brutality necessary. This time he used a more aggressive strategy, crushing the female's chest with one knee gaining control of the situation. The pain that he caused her left her paralyzed, anyway she was not making great effort either, Orchid at no time attacked him with her claws, she did not want to break his mask and make his shadow come out, she was afraid to see that again, now she only aspired to escape alive.

For Hollow, it was very painful having to do all that, but he repeated himself over and over again that it was necessary, if he wanted to protect her he needed her to listen to him. Finally he had the mantis completely immobilized, with her claws behind her back and her legs joined by a piece of cloth. At this point Orchid was resigned, she only cried silently waiting for a blow that would end her life, the shadeling felt his heart broke at this sight.

"Orchid... Honey, don't cry, I won't do anything to you."

The mantis showed a hint of surprise, before it seemed to her to hear a masculine and youthful voice, but she believed she was dreaming.

"You speak? What... Is it a trick or something?"

"Ah... It is not a trick, rather it is a miracle! The Lord of Shades has turned me into a real insect! Now we can be together."

He caressed the face of his lover tenderly but she rejected the gesture.

"Don't fool me with stupid lies, you are a mon... No, you are not a monster, you are just a failed experiment that is not to blame for anything, but cannot aspire to be like the rest of us," this time she gave her a pitying expression. "I'm sorry Hollow, I shouldn't have said something so cruel."

"Don't worry Orchid, you were scared and this is all something complicated to understand or explain, in fact... I think you know more things now..."

"Alone gave me a book that explains everything, now I know your story and I understand them better, that damn promiscuous worm..."

"Yes, that worm, hehe," he hadn't heard that expression for a long time and it brought him a lot of nostalgia.

"Well, anyway I'm glad I apologized before the end," she burst into tears again. "Thanks for everything Hollow, in a way I'm glad you're the last person I see, it makes this moment more bearable."

"Hey, this almost looks like a goodbye... Oh no! Don't tell me you're sick and you're going to die!"

At that time, Orchid was very sorry to be tied up, because she wanted to hit him.

"No stupid! You're going to kill me, that's what you've come for, isn't it? To carry out your brother's orders."

"Ah that... No, I'm not going to kill you, I don't want to, I'm actually here to save you from Big."

"He? Why?"

"Because I love you and because I believe in you."

Her color rose to her cheeks, she had already read those kinds of messages on his whiteboard, but hearing them from his own mouth felt different, the intonation of his voice made it more intense .

"But... But... Are you going to disobey your brother for me? He is your king."

"I know, but kings make mistakes sometimes and they need someone to make them see reason, that's my job. Big was scared, too, that's why he wanted to kill you without even giving you the chance to see reasons, but I can see you managed to understand everything, we are no longer monsters for you."

"Eh, yes."

"And I suppose it's not in your plans to tell what we are, right?" At this last question, the most important of all, he took an unusually serious attitude.

"No, I'll keep the secret safe."

As soon as he heard her answer, Hollow took Orchid, hugged her, and kissed her. From the impression the mantis did not know how to react, it was not that she could do much while being tied, but at least she could say that she felt safe, the knight's arms calmed her and gave her the feeling of protection. Finally after a long time her anguish disappeared and she could allow herself to believe that everything would be fine, as long as he was on her side nothing bad would happen to her.

She deepened the kiss and willingly clung to him, her tail instinctively wagging for attention and she moaned in delight when she felt her lover's hand grip it tightly, but before anything else happened, Hollow grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away from him

The knight was breathing hard and his face was completely flushed.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I still haven't gotten used to my new body... This... It's complicated."

Orchid was in awe, she had never seen Hollow like that, so... Excited. She couldn't help but think how sensual he seemed to her. But he tried to stay focused on the situation and do the right thing.

"Now... We'll go back to the palace, I'll put you in a safe place and go talk to Big, make him see reason and everything will be fine, then you can go back to... To... Orchid... Please."

The mantis was delighted with the new Hollow's condition. She was always frustrated by the fact that while she had her head in a mess from her uncontrolled libido, he went around feeling absolutely nothing having superiority and control over her, but now it was different. They were the same, both could be overcome by the yearnings of their bodies. So she allowed herself the luxury of playing with him by kissing his neck and tucking her face under his cloak.

Perhaps all of this might seem like a shameless attitude, but she was already tired of all the embarrassing situations he had put her through without knowing about it and she wanted revenge from him.

It was all mixed feelings for Hollow, he was fascinated, embarrassed and worried, but his sanity prevailed and he pushed Orchid away from him.

Her lack of balance due to her bound limbs caused her to fall sharply. While her fall did hurt a bit, the satisfaction of finally having shamed Hollow was greater, she even she had the gall to boast.

"It's not easy being a normal bug, right? Look... Getting like this for so little, a few simple touches are too much for you. How does it feel to be at my level now?.... Hollow?"

The bug covered his own mouth and breathed heavily, while he looked at her in a very special way, with passion and desire. She shuddered at it as a heat settled in the center of her tail. The mantis looked down at that part of her body fearing for some unseemly reaction and then she noticed with horror that the cloth impregnated in Vervela had fallen off, it probably came loose during the fight and her romp with Hollow made it fall.

She was absolutely immobilized at the mercy of an extremely sensual male who desperately wanted her, it was a dream and a nightmare at the same time. Her mind was torn between what she wanted and what her body ask. But however desirable Hollow was, all of this was wrong and she had to make it known.

"Hollow... keep calm, take a deep breath and get out of here," she said nervously, but the knight paid no attention.

Between curiosity and his primitive instincts awakened by pheromones, the idea of getting away from her was a torture, he wanted to stay by her side, touch her, kiss her and... He wasn't sure what else he wanted.

He began by touching his Orchid's favorite part, which was her tail. Since before having this change it always seemed attractive to him and now more than never it was desirable. He grabbed the tail and rubbed it hard, delighting in the moans of his female, her songs of pleasure were music to his ears and urged him to play more and more, he needed to feel her against his skin screaming for him. He did not understand what was happening, but his body was asking him for it and he didn't know how to say no.

He caught her under him and kissed her chest with animal eagerness, buried his fingers in her shell claiming her as his without giving room for any opposition. Orchid was subdued and that fascinated him, he pressed his body against him rubbing her crotch against that blessed tail that fascinated him so much, he let himself fall on her exerting a gentle pressure that seemed to be well received, a sigh and a sensual whimper accompanied that action demonstrating her total approval.

And the truth is that Orchid was fascinated. Finally her deepest and most twisted fantasy was fulfilled, she was a prey, tied and defenseless, ready to be taken by a powerful male, his hands covered her completely causing sensations that she never thought possible. She twisted into place in a vain attempt to resist, as a result Hollow held her tighter, she was his, no one would take her from him, she would not escape him. Finally the mantis gave up in her last attempt to stop all that madness, the pleasure had clouded her judgment leaving behind a curtain of desire that she needed to be satisfied.

She opened her legs as much as her ties allowed, facilitating the entry of her partner, she gave herself completely to his anxious and awkward caresses. Even when his normal treatment was tender, his way of taking her was aggressive and brutal, the correct way to treat with a mantis like Orchid. She melted at his touch and loved how he crushed her tail with his body. So much stimulation excited her to the point that it was difficult for her to breathe, but her lover would not give her truce in the sweet torture.

Hollow perceived a certain humidity in his crotch, in the brief moment that he was given to observe, he noticed that Orchid's entrance was swollen and overflowing with a mysterious sweet-smelling liquid. Curiosity and desire led him to examine in detail that area that suddenly looked more tempting than ever, she was like a flower offering its nectar and he wanted to taste it.

It was a simple lick, soft and delicate, but for Orchid it was a stream of pleasure that forced her to scream, she twisted so much that the bonds on her legs came loose. Finally free but equally prey to desire, she did not try to oppose the male who was holding her tail. He grabbed her with so much force that it almost hurt and it was exquisite, it accompanied by the delight of his mouth took her to another world.

Little by little Orchid's moans, the heat of the situation and the intoxicating aroma of pheromones led Hollow to the point of no return, his elongated tubular organ made its way to the outside awakening a new desire in the young bug, it was no longer enough to touch her, subdue her or lick her, he needed to enter her urgently.

He tried to put his member in her unsuccessfully, the lack of experience was working against him, so helped by his hand he managed to enter with force, perhaps too much, because the scream that he pulled from Orchid was not of pleasure .

That was what woke him up from his reverie, he became aware of what he was doing and was horrified. This was not a game, she had Orchid tied up without the ability to defend herself, she had been groping her and playing with her without consideration, at no time did he stop to think about what she felt and now he had entered with such brutality that he had hurt her. He even managed to catch a glimpse of her teary eyes.

He immediately wanted to remedy the situation, get out of there, apologize and hug her, but it was not that easy, the pheromones permeated every corner of the room and resisting their influence was very difficult, perhaps an older and more experienced male would be able to control his instincts, but not a youngster like Hollow who could barely cope with the sensitivity of his new skin.

But his love for her was superior, he would rather die than harm her, so he used all his willpower to resist the call of nature. Trembling he left her. Opposing his desires to take her and endure his impulses was painful, his member was outside throbbing and it bothered him, but he had to get away, get out of there. He staggered to his feet and took a deep breath trying to calm himself, which was counterproductive because he breathed in more pheromones, he needed to get away as soon as possible. But contrary to all expectations, the scream of his partner stopped him.

"No! Don't go!"

He looked at her in disbelief, Orchid looking furious, perhaps more than he ever saw her.

"Don't you dare leave me like this! I need you!"

"But... this is not..."

"Come back here and stick it in me at once!" She screamed, "you bloody sadist! I swear to you, if I don't have you inside me in the next 5 seconds, when I untie myself, I will rip your head off!"

How to say no to such a request?

He hastened to please his lady, again he required the help of his hand to enter correctly, but this time he did it with much more delicacy, sliding with exquisite ease, checking the usefulness of the fluids that Orchid expelled.

He tried to be gentle and courteous, he did not want to damage her, so he made use of all his self-control, an extreme effort considering his situation. Orchid's warmth and softness invited him to dance with her, in addition, the throbbing pressure he felt On his member forced him to rush over her, his hips almost moved on their own in his eagerness to attack her, but he had to be soft and kind, or at least that was what he thought.

"By Wyrm! Is enough, stop preambles and do it at once!"

She did not let Hollow say anything, using her legs that were now free, she pushed him against herself and groaned at the pressure of his body, a stimulus that was enough for the knight to lose his fear and let go of his desires and longings for her.

He penetrated Orchid's tail while he massaged her eagerly, he loved that tail, touching it, kissing it and entering it, it was so wet and warm, the perfect size for him, he never believed sex would lead him to experience such pleasure and it fascinated him to know that he could share this with his beloved. Now he understood what Hornet meant when he said it could be frustrating to receive without being able to give anything in return.

Seeing the mantis moaning and writhing under him was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, she screamed his name for more of him and he obediently gave her everything he had.

That was the way Orchid liked to be loved, she enjoyed the wild, the rough sex, the ties and the power. For someone who was always at the top, experiencing what it was like to be crushed was fascinating, it was incredible how happy it made her to fight Hollow's the strength writhing in a futile attempt to free herself and be forced to enjoy his member by massaging her insides, putting up all possible resistance only to be broken over and over again, a sweet defeat that was rewarded with maximum ecstasy.

It was a long battle that seemed to come to an end when Hollow's strength reached a new level, his thrusts became more violent and frantic, almost bringing her to pain, a sweet pain that made her scream and raised her to climax, it was exquisite, sublime and she did not want to stop.

She screamed the name of her lover in ecstasy and her voice was joined by his as he sank deep into her body, depositing a precious and unique gift.

Hollow finally stopped and sighed in exhaustion. That had been intense and strange. Finally that desire that boiled inside him had been appeased in part, and he had enough sanity to think clearly and more or less intuit the mess they had made. He carefully left Orchid and took a moment to observe that swollen and fluid-filled tail, it was a fascinating sight, it almost made him want to do it again, but it was only a glimpse of his already satisfied wishes for her.

He looked up this time paying attention to the face of his beloved, she looked happier than he had ever seen her, she had a silly smile and a lost look, her breathing was agitated and she slightly moved her her claws still bound by the cloth.

"Ah! You're still tied," he exclaimed in surprise, with everything that had happened it was almost curious that she was still tied up. "I'm sorry, I'll release you right away."

He prepared to untie her without imagining what was going to happen next, perhaps he was already satisfied, but the same could not be said of Orchid. Until that moment he did not know it, but she was a difficult lover to please, perhaps a challenge too complicated for a newbie like him.

As soon as she was free, the mantis jumped on him and kissed him with more passion than she ever showed, the young knight could hardly breathe before so much impetus, the female sought more attention and pleasure. She touched his body and massaged his shell causing him a shiver, his sensitive skin made it difficult for him to tolerate such stimulation and he felt faint when Orchid began to rub herself against him, it felt too good, even his member that was already diminishing in size to hide in his body was revitalized by the stimulus.

"This can't be over yet," Orchid pleaded.

She curled her tail, trying to accommodate it over his masculinity, but that part was not ready for a second round.

"Damn!"

Despite the unwillingness of her partner, the mantis was not going to give up yet, she was burning with desire and wanted to be pleased. She readjusted herself on top of the knight until she had the sample of his manhood at her disposal, then she took it in her claws and thrust it into her mouth.

Hollow's moan of pleasure was memorable, he was shocked by both, his sensations and the situation. His limited knowledge of sex made him ignorant of all its possibilities and until now it had never occurred to him that something like this could be done, that part was supposed to go on Orchid's tail, not her mouth. This was out of this world, she almost wondered if that was correct or not, but he was not in a position to contradict the mantis, is say. She had his penis in her mouth! He had to obey her no matter what!

But beyond the dangerous and terrifying situation, there was something fascinating in all this, he did not fully understand it but he liked to see her in that position sucking his member, in the future when he expanded his vocabulary on the subject, he would be able to define that as sexy.

Hollow in his innocence and honesty did not keep his reactions and showed his feelings with absolute transparency, he moaned sincerely and looked at her with desire, attitudes that ignited Orchid's internal fire, she was excited by the pleasure of his partner and filled her with pride to see herself able to generate such a reaction. She wiggled her tail seductively and squeezed the penis with her claws as she sucked it again. This was extremely funny, the idea had come from a conversation that she heard once secretly from other mantises, she always wanted to put it into practice, also, although she liked to be subdued, a part of her also enjoyed exercising power.

Her constant stimuli eventually paid off when Hollow's member regained its original splendor and size, already dying with excitement, she did not wait and seek her satisfaction. She carefully introduced it in her entrance. She sighed in relief when she detected that sweet pressure and she tried to move to get proper stimulation, but for some reason she wasn't getting what she wanted.

Suddenly, Hollow pulled her close, hugged her tightly and rolled them until she was under him and he was on top, then he grabbed her arms tightly and immobilized her one more time.

"Is enough! You're not going to do what you want with me," Hollow growled authoritatively.

Such a show of dominance melted Orchid who looked at him with such happiness that she even made him feel ashamed. He tried to get rid of the feeling of embarrassment that caused her with unbridled attacks, the mantis enjoyed every second and screamed for more and more, she closed on the member of her beloved that throbbed inside and a wave of pleasure imbued her, hollow went in and out With strength and comfort, Orchid's body bent before him lubricating her entrance, now he was the one who commanded and she willingly obeyed.

Her claws twitched and her back arched out reaching the climax, but Hollow carried on strong. He was able to lead her to glory once more before his energies were exhausted, it was his first time and he was holding on longer than he should have. Only the aphrodisiac power of the pheromones was what helped him to resist, but it was already the end, the same electric sensation of a while ago invaded him.

He increased the force and frequency of his attacks as he let himself be carried away and pressed hard, for the second time he deposited his seeds in the mantis and once his work was done, he went out and collapsed next to her, he was exhausted.

He no longer had energy for anything else, his eyes closed on their own from exhaustion, now he only longed to sleep and forget everything, but Orchid's claws once more clung to his body. He almost jumped from fear, he was already dry, he was incapable to resist another round, but it did not take him long to realize that this time she was not touching him with desire, it was tenderness.

She pulled him closer to her and hugged him lovingly, stroked his back and placed a very sweet kiss on his forehead. The knight responded to her gesture and wrapped her with his arms. The mantis rubbed her face against his and sighed happily. This insect was incredible, she could be a wild beast and a sweet custard, both in a tiny amount of time, she was strange, explosive, passionate and demanding, but above all, she was affectionate and with all her qualities, she had stolen his heart.

"I love you Orchid," he said with a calm and sincere tone. She was quick to respond.

"I... love you too..." Hollow was surprised to hear that.

"Re-re really? Isn't it your heat?"

"To hell with the heat."

"Eh..."

"This has to be love, it can't be anything else, maybe before it was just a carnal desire, but now... It's different! I am happy being with you, and I am happy if you are happy. I think about everything we have been through together and I just want to continue living experiences with you and now... Now that I am finally satisfied... I still want to be by your side, this is not just a desire of the flesh, I want to share my life with you Hollow..."

The knight's eyes filled with tears when he heard such a statement, he hugged her tightly and with a broken voice answered.

"Me too Orchid, me too."

They stayed a while longer hugging while lavishing sweet caresses, after which, their eyes closed with exhaustion and they fell asleep.

At least for several hours they rested calm and free of worries, but that would not last long, that passionate meeting that occurred by a simple chance would culminate in unwanted consequences, at that moment both clouded by the passion of the situation did not think of a small but important detail.

If all that had happened a few hours later there would have been no problem, but the irony of fate or perhaps the will of the Lord of the shades himself caused them to copulate on Orchid's last fertile day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 494 20
https://twitter.com/nestblue_moon/status/1231289378678419457 Source for cover fanart Hallownest was in shambles, the infection was taking its...
287K 18.1K 81
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
6.7K 110 20
A betrayed Vessel was pushed down the fountain as a sacrifice to the Pale King in hopes he would return. Killing her fueled the Radiance's anger and...
6.3K 245 12
You bestow on an adventure into the civilization of Hallownest. Along the way, you come across and form allies with nearby residents or bugs around t...