Who will it Be!

By threas_starmoon

Do you know who will Lucy pick as her boyfriend? As her problem is it gonna ok to the others who love her? If... More

Chapter 1 When I was Young
Chapter 2 High School
Chapter 3 Likes Me!
Chapter 4 Transferee
Chapter 5 Fighting for her!?
Chapter 6 The Winner!?
Chapter 7 Field Trip Part 1
Chapter 8 Field Trip Part 2
Chapter 9 Invited Party
Chapter 10 The Party
Chapter 11 The Party Part 2
Chapter 12 The Crime Sorcière
Chapter 13 Finding Jellal
Chapter 14 The track of Lucy
Extra Chapter Mystogan x Lucy x Jellal
Chapter 15 Lucy's kidnapped
Chapter 16 Cant Recall..
Chapter 17 Meeting not real
Chapter 18 Beach Time!!
Chapter 19 Hurt
I have something to tell!!
Chapter 20 Finding you
Chapter 21 Beach Contest Pick
Chapter 22 Beach Contest Girls
Chapter 24 Zeref meets again Lucy
Chapter 25 A Dream! Part 1
Chapter 26 A Dream! Part 2
Chapter 27 A Dream! Part 3
Chapter 28 Thouhts to date Lucy
Chapter 29 Zeref has a brother?!
Chapter 30 The 3 saw Zeref
Chapter 31 Dark Aura
Chapter 32 Message
Chapter 33 Date?!? Part 1
Chapter 34 Date?!? Part 2
Chapter 35 Date?!? Part 3
Chapter 36 Visiting Fairy Academy
Chapter 37 First Dance Battle
Chapter 38 Date or not?
Christmas Edition
New Year Edition
Valentine's Day Edition
Chapter 39 Preparing
NOTE~
NOTICE ME SENPAI!
Chapter 40 Dance Battle Begins
Chapter 41 The winner!

Chapter 23 Beach Contest Boys

1.3K 52 3
By threas_starmoon

"Now its for the boys contest and the girl will be the one looking forward for it! Let's see who will be the king of the beach contest!!"

Other POV

"We're gonna win this and compete to the last!!" "Aaayyyee!!!" "Minna please cheer for us!!" "We will ---!!" "This is the contest that we're waiting!! The contest with the cute girl that was the queen! And only one of us will be the king

".....I'll spoil or stop this contest......to protect......and wont let Lucy be with someone...to some other guy......"

Lucy POV

I know i'm glad that i'm the winner but i feel that this will be hard cause....ahhh i can't think of it. I'll just need to watch the contest. And this will be the last we've been at the beach in 2 days and this will be the last, the 3 day "Lucy!!! O-me-de-to~!!" "A-arigato Erza" "Omedeto Lucy" "Arigato minna" "We're just gonna see who will be the king" "Do-don't look like that, it's kinda feel me afraid of the contest" "Why Lucy?" "I-I don't know, it's just i have a feel of it"

Who loves Lucy POV

I can do this and be the king to Lucy!! I will never easily beaten even they're from the group or other!

"Now let's start the contest! First the fastest swimmer!! The one who got back here fast the group will advance and no one can stop to the island over there or the group will be disqualifed!!" I will never lose to anyone at this rate i need to win!!!

~~4 hours~~

"At the end this guys don't want to lose and they're better, the judges just pick them to determine who will be the king and the other members of the group was exhausted to the contest. I will tell the name!!

Gray Fullbuster!! "I'll never lose to anyone of you"

Jellal Fernandes!! "I'm not gonna give up!"

Loke!! "Even i'm a celestial spirit, i'm not gonna lose!!''

Hibiki Lates "I'm not letting anyone be with her but me"

Sting Eucliffe "I'll have her"

Rogue Cheney "No one can get her but me"

"Wow they're really fired of it!! Let's go to the last contest of it to hear who will be the king!!!!! Now the last contest is..............beach volleyball!! Wow this is unbelievable they're gonna volleyball and some of the judges or teachers and principals recommended it cause they're out of idea!! Well it's kinda hard to think too! And the judges group the six with 3 and the other team is three but at the last the two will compete and the one who won at the second compete will be competing to the last!! That's how it works but first here's the group 1: Gray!, Loke! and Jellal!! They're like the fairy tail team!! And the group 2: Hibiki!, Sting! and Rogue!!! Now that was arranged, let's start the game!!!"

"I'll never LOSE!!!" "Wow!! They shout at the same time!! Maybe they plan this!!!" WE NEVER PLAN THIS!!

~~~Prrrffffttttt~~

"The ball was served by Gray!! and the game.........it was tied at it 28-28!!!" The contest was...tied!!! Maybe it's a little imposible but the time...its 6pm and later its gotta get dark....maybe this will be stop and it will not announce the king of the contest because how we play....

"I-i can't sit at now......I'm gonna do it....."

"This need to finish and go to the next opponent of them cause we have no time till our contest!! This may be done right now!! But now.... Serve it Sting!!!" Sting serve it to Leo when....the ball pops because of a dark power "What what's that!!!! A-a dark po-power!!! All all of us saw it!!"

Lucy POV

Wha-what's that, it's like I saw this when I was a child, at the wood and the his dark hair color is the same from the boy that I met.....

"This contest or game has end...if someone don't want to get hurt please stop this..." "Were not gonna stop until this has ended!!!" Why is Leo saying this!?!?! They saw it!! He have a dark power!!

All of us was just standing and its like no one is moving where they stay. He walk to me and stop... "Lucy...^_^" when he said that he hugged me so much it's like we meet again "You stop doing that to Lucy!!! Are you listening to me!!!!!" "Sto-stop the-they're mad now" "I'm sorry Lucy, its long time no see...." "Long time no see?" "It's me the guy that you met everyday at the woods, Zeref"

Now that he said it I heard that name when I was at the woods. I smile at it "I never notice you at all Zeref" "You-you know her Lucy??!!??" "At night I go at the woods and I saw him there, we sometimes play" "Why-why do you trust her Lucy!!?!!?!" "Be-because-" I didn't saw that Jellal was gonna attack him at the back "Zeref!!"

Zeref dodge it but he attacks back and everyone was gonna attack to but he fight back and its like I'm seeing that everyone was gonna get hurt so much..... I don't want it.... "Zeref stop it!!!! You're hurting them!!!" "They're the one who starts it!!" When Zeref is like gonna kill everyone I hug him from his back while I'm crying "Ze-Zeref..please stop!!" He stop "I'm sorry Lucy, I'm not use at this I'll go now" "Whe-where are you going!?!?!" He stop and let his face got closer than mine..
..................
..........................
...............
"I'm not always gonna stay by you're side but I'll see you again....." While I'm crying he cried too "...I love you Lucy..." He get up and leave. I know he's a bit dangerous and but I won't never forget him.......

--sorry for the long wait! °^° but here it is the one everybody's waiting and the last contest... I don't know what will I do. Im sorry if its lame a bit °>°--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 153 18
Natsu and Lucy finally got together and living a wonderful life at the guild but one mission can change everything! One person named Natsu would do a...
26K 749 37
"It's fine, Natsu, I don't need a heart anyways" were the last words she uttered before her and her bestfriend walked through the doors of fairy tail...
27.5K 404 19
A Nalu fanfic - what happens when the mate you choose . . . is the wrong one? Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or the characters, just a fan wr...
2.3M 82.4K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...