His Waitress

By bubblysun

"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Epilogue

3.9K 126 12
By bubblysun

*****Jessica's POV*****

"Daddy! Faster! Mom's waiting!" I can hear Minnie's excited voice from the living room. We now live in a house a real house. It's a two storey house with 5 bedrooms.

"Minnie, slowly. You know I can't see!" Bryce retorted laughing.

"Love!!!! I wanna show you something!" I'm really happy of what I'm seeing that made me jump a little.

"As if I can see!" He laughed.

"Take off your blindfold, Daddy!" Minnie is really excited with this too.

"Okay. Okay." And Bryce took of his blindfold. He can see now. We found a donor in 3 months after when we went back to new york. And we got married also a month after his operation. We were all so happy about it. Oh, by the way, the president and Bryce are now okay but not really good. His father is working on it. Ian, someone killed him. He was murdered. When we came back to New York, he was already in the hospital. It was said he was dead on the spot when he was found.

"Bryce..." I handed him the pregnancy test.

"Two lines, Love! Two lines!" He hugged me so tight. The hug that I love the most

"I'm gonna be a sister!" Minnie also jumped up and down and Bryce picked her up.

"Be a good sister, Minnie" Bryce kissed her forehead and shuffled her hair.

"I will and I'm excited!" Minnie giggled. Thank you, Lord for everything. You know how happy we are. I guess we're a good parents to Minnie and we will be to our future child. I have a happy and loving family. What could I ask more? Oh! I can ask more hot chocolate and cookies from Bryce. And I feel I wanna eat those now.

"Why are you smiling like crazy? I feel this one has something to do with me." He narrowed his eyes but smiled.

"I think I'm craving for hot chocolate and cookies!"

"Daddy's Cooooookiiiiiiieeeeessss! Yummy!" Minnie clapped her hands and me and Bryce are laughing.

"Give me twenty minutes and fresh cookies will be served." Bryce gave me a wink and pecked me on the lips. "Minnie, will you help daddy bake?"

"Yes, please!!! I wanted to!" and with that they both went to the kitchen and left me here smiling and rubbing my stomach. See you soon, baby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this Goodbye now? I don't think so! I'm gonna write the continuation on 'baby at twenty three?' You better guys check out that soon! :)

Thank you for reading my loves!!! Thank you!!! 1 million times! XOXO

-Michelle S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 471 57
Warning 18+ She had been pacing around the entire house since she found out about the 45 days lockdown that was implied on everyone. Nervous, she wa...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
691 28 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
1.4K 14 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...