The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Reflectors

105 7 3
By Totally_Twins2

Charlie's POV

I was sat on Jerome's bed while he stood at the mirror sorting his tie and more importantly his hair.

Charlie" Your hair looks fine Jerome"

Jerome" Are you sure, I can't get it to go like it usually does"

Charlie" Come here"

I reach over to sort my boyfriends hair out and manage to get it to quiff. He smiles.

Jerome" Thanks, and thank you for coming to the prison with me yesterday"

Charlie" That's okay, anything for you"

We share a kiss.

We then enter the dining and the Scooby doo gang are talking in conference like they always do. We meet up with my brother on the way.

Eddie "Girl scout meeting, or can anyone join in?"

Charlie" I'm a girl"

Patricia "Anyone but you, weasel twins"

Eddie" Right, okay then"

Charlie" Since when do you do girl talk?"

Eddie" Since when do they?"

My brother points to Fabian, Alfie and Nicholas who lean back in their seats.

Patricia "Since Nina and Nicholas's gran got really ill and we're all being there for them."

I notice my brother blush a light shade of pink.

Eddie"Sorry, I—I'll be in the kitchen with my foot in my mouth if you need me."

Now he glances at Patricia.

Eddie "If you ever need me, Yacker, come on Charlie"

We both head to the kitchen where Jerome hands me some breakfast.

Eddie's POV

I headed into school my sister heading off with Jerome.

Patricia" Hey! Eddie!"

Eddie" Oh, now you want to talk, I think I saw you more when we hated each other's guts"

Patricia" You're seeing me now"

Eddie" Yeah, but every time we get close to having some real quality time, You have to rush off every time"

Patricia" Oh, come on, that's, like, the biggest exaggeration in the world"

Eddie" Well, what are you doing tonight?"

Patricia" Actually, sweetie junior, You and I are going on a date, A very, very special date.Meet me by the Frobisher library after school"

Eddie" What's so special about the date?"

Patricia" We're starting over from scratch"

Eddie" Oh, from you walking into me and then yelling at me? You are a glutton for punishment"

Charlie's POV

After the morning spent with Jerome I was now spending time with my twin, we entered the kitchen and Mara and Joy sounded like they were having a conversation.

Eddie" Hey, Jack jackal"

Joy" Hi"

Mara" Hi"

I throw Mara a look.

Mara" Oh, I keep forgetting.Joy's Jack, or Jack's Joy, Or whatever"

Eddie" Yeah, okay, anyway, you know the article you wrote this morning, The father and kids piece?It was pretty cool"

Joy" Thanks, Eddie.I'm glad you liked it"

I throw Joy a dirty look and when Eddie has left, we both approach Joy.

Mara" Excuse me?"

Joy" What? It's no biggie, you're banned from writing.I'm doing you a favour. At least this way, your stuff's getting read"

Charlie" You just don't help yourself Joy"

Joy" What?"

Charlie" You wonder why everyone hates you, you do stuff like this, karma comes back around you know"

Joy" Shut up, you have no idea what I went through"

She pushes me against the wall before leaving. When she is finally left Mara, comes over to me.

Mara" Are you okay?"

Charlie" I'm fine, we need to get you back on this blog Mara"

Mara" But how, that will never happen and anyway you and your brother made me post it"

Charlie" I know, we are sorry about that, well I am"

Mara" How are we going to get me back on the blog"

Charlie" I don't know yet, leave it with me, my brother and Jerome"

Mara" Okay, thanks Charlie"

I leave the kitchen and head to my brothers room, he is sitting on his bed on his laptop, he puts it aside as he sees me.

Eddie" Hey, Twinnie come in"

Charlie" Hey, I wanted to ask to help with something"

Eddie" Okay, I'm intrigued, what is it?"

Charlie" Well, I know what Mara posted was wrong but we were partly to blame for making her post it. But I think we can agree that Joy is a bitch and needs to be taken a peg or two"

Eddie" I agree, Mara has good articles, thought that father and kids piece was good, that Joy wrote"

Charlie" Errrr, Eddie, Mara wrote that actually I've been helping her with these pieces"

Eddie" No way, Twinnie that's amazing, I said you was talented"

Charlie" Thanks Eddie but yeah I was hoping we could somehow get Mara back on the website"

Eddie" Oooo bit of twin time and planning a scheme, I love this"

Charlie" So you are in?"

Eddie" Of course I am"

We both smile and wiggle our index fingers.

Nina's POV

So since my twin was at he hospital with our gran we had to find someone else for the reflectors. At least one of us could be there with her.

Fabian"Everyone got their reflectors?"

Everyone holds up their reflectors.

Nina "Remember, if Eddie finds out what's going on, we put him at risk, too. So no one say a word, okay? Not even a peep."

Amber"I can do quiet, thank you, Nina, if it's absolutely called for. You'll see. Peep free...., so what are we doing again"

Fabian"Oh, they're coming! Shut up."

Eddie"It's kind of funky-smelling."

Patricia"Secret cellars tend to be, You get kind of used to it. Hey, leave that blindfold alone. You are not allowed to take it off."

Patricia helps Eddie, who's wearing a scarf/blindfold over his eyes, into the task chamber.

Patricia "It spoils the fun."

Eddie"Fine."

She stands there helping Eddie.

Patricia, "Okay we are pretty much there."

Eddie "And pretty much alone. Finally."

He puts his hands on her waist, about to lean in for a kiss.

She dodges it.

Patricia"Yup, finally alone. Just me and you, being alone."

Alfie's holding back laughter as are the rest of us.

Eddie"You know what? I'm kind of glad. I've been meaning to talk to you, but the house has just been so busy."

Patricia"Yeah, it really is,"

Patricia agrees, taking the mirror reflector of me.

Eddie"I know things have been weird with us, but I need you to know. I think you're pretty awesome, Patricia."

The beam bounces off the reflector in Fabian's hand. Patricia replies,

Patricia"Steady, Eddie."

Eddie"I do, I get kind of goofy around you."

The beam goes straight to Alfie, except it's in his eyes and not bouncing off Victor's fob watch.

Eddie "And I was glad that you were jealous of Mara, because it means you like me, too."

Fabian adjusts his reflector, and the beam is out of his eyes and bouncing over in the direction of Amber.

Eddie"I've never met anyone like you before. I think I'm falling for you, Yacker."

Alfie pulls a throwing up face while Amber mouths Aww.

Eddie "I just have to hear your whiny British yack and I turn to mush. So come on. Hit me. Tell me how you feel. Honestly."

Amber audibly sighs, eyes on Alfie, who's struggling to make the beam bounce to Amber's doll's eye.

Eddie" Did you just huff at me"

Patricia "No. just, ahhh, breathing. Enjoying the air. Refreshing, would you look at that, I've smudged my make-up. I really can't talk mushy with panda eyes."

We all share confused looks.

Patricia"So, here, hold this mirror up."

Patricia puts the mirror from the music box in his hand.

Eddie "You have been hanging out with Amber way too much."

Amber looks offended.

Patricia"Yeah, whatever. Just hold the mirror."

Patricia steps away a little and holds up her own reflector. The beams bounces to Nina's reflector now, looking for the next one.

Eddie"Where'd you go?"

Patricia"I'm right here next to you, doofus,"

Eddie"Um, it sounds like you're, like, a mile away."

Patricia"I'm actually long-sighted, and I'm pretty sensitive about it, so if you could not go on about it, okay?"

The beam hits Patricia's mosaic shard, so all we need now is it for it to hit the one in Eddie's hands, and we've got it.

Patricia"Okay, can you move it a little bit to the left and a little bit up? I just want to look pretty for our date."

Alfie fake gags. Eddie moves it just a touch.

Patricia"That's it! Don't move a muscle."

Eddie"Okay, you find make-up pretty exciting, huh?"

The light finally bounces back around and we all celebrate, though the new wall opening up however can not be overlooked and was clearly heard.

Eddie"What was that?"

Patricia"My, um, Um, my, um—my shoe. I've got chewing gum on my shoe and I was just getting it off."

Eddie"What, are you wearing stone shoes, Patricia, that was a little freaky. Are you sure we're not the only ones down here?"

Patricia"Of course!"

But Eddie reaches up to undo the blindfold covering his eyes.

Eddie"I said blind date!"

And Patricia pushes him, right into our final chamber. Which happens to have two creepy and huge jackal statues with red glowing eyes and swinging swords.

Patricia"Eddie!"

Story Notes
So Joy is still being a annoying cow as usual, Charlie works with her brother to figure out how to get Mara back on the website and Sibuna have to hire a temp which just happens to be Eddie.

Authors Notes
What did you think? Let me know.
Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953 78 12
This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at Anubis House their experience has been no...
3.9K 266 43
Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new found knowledge of knowing they are Osiria...
184K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...
1.6K 384 36
*COMPLETED* Ever since Emily's twin, Emma, died in a car crash, Emily has been looking for a note that Emma used her last words to tell Emily about...