As Sukuna in The World Of Ani...

By TFBRanni

Old Name As Sukuna In MHA Many would think being reincarnated with a system and as one of the most powerful c... More

A Stupid Wish.
Getting Started
Teaching...
Montage!
Hello There
Meeting The Roommates!
Hello! Izuku!
Acting!
Damn System!
KONO SUKUNA DA!
Leave Me Alone!!!
Poll
Wait... That Isn't It!?!?
The Well
Good Bye.
YOSHA!
Poll Again
Scenarios
Plans.
The King
Power Pt1
Hi

Alright Then...

4.6K 151 17
By TFBRanni

Alright..

What the hell

"RAH!!!!!!!!"

Oh shut the hell up!

Why did everything have to be like this...

"You almost had him! That basterd! Kibutsuji Muzan!" Now now you might be confused well I'll tell you something unlike how muzan said he wasn't even able too fight Yoriichi instead it was all one sided Muzan was only able to escape since he blew himself up and left some pieces to regrow.

"Who are you?" Alright Yoriichi you may not hear me right now but you're too OP!

Now my 4th dimensional beings the reason why I'm currently well pissed is because even with giving Yoriichi the bootleg saint eye I was only able too find 4 things about muzan.

1 is that he is really careful with fighting

2 He hates being treated like dirt

3 The pattern on where Yoriichi's Sun Breathing wounds are on him so I could at least know where too hit him.

And finally that he's a coward like a real coward my man even though only the sun can kill him and Yoriichi's moves are made too stall him he could have I don't know dodged! Now you may be wondering isn't he too slow? And can't Yoriichi just adjust his movements too hit him? Well there's something overpowered even in this damn world Instincts. That's right muzan could have just made his cells go overdrive with sensing but that's not the point the point is.

"I'll let you go you seem to be not like those trash." Dude I know that canonically he let Tamayo go but was it this easily? No wonder he got exiled...

The point is I have too be with Yoriichi till he die's of old age will be in the next.......well 65 years so don't blame me if there's a time skip blame the author

(Shut the hell up 2d scum)

"....." My man are you just gonna stand there? I don't know when you're brother became a demon if it's either after or earlier so you might wanna go.

"Yoriichi-Sama!!" Oh thank God! A side character! Quick take this unmoving doll!

"I say that he should kill himself!"

"His brother is a demon now! He might even join with him!"

"Please eevryoen calm down!" Good call small Master!

Now currently Yoriichi is about to get exiled by his really young master which is surprise surprise and ubuyashiki honestly I could care less about yoriichi's Exile since I'll know what happen what I'm curious about is what will happen at his death since hopefully I could still see through this eye even by then.

"I understand I'll take my leave thank you or everything..."FINALLY! Oh I mean noooo he got exiled...... Yeah I'm a terrible person

Alright! It is I! SUKUNA

Ahem

Well I'm currently looking at yoriichi eating it's been 3 days he didn't even come visit me after his exile what a basterd but where are we you ask? Well.....

"Sumiyoshi I feel bad taking free meals from you."

"Oh no! We owe you are lives If you weren't there around then I much less my children wouldn't be even be here it's alright!"

Well we are at the Kamado's and judging by the their conversation this will be my first and last time seeing them since yoriichi won't visit them again.

"Ugah"

Oh God it's this scene if I cry as well I'm pathetic.

"Ah! Sumire I'm sorry Tsugikuni-San!"

"It's quite alright."

"But it looks like she wants you to hold her up would you mine?"

"Not really"

Oh God....

Goddammit! Stop crying! Your eye is my eye damn it!

Oh god I'm saved!!!

"Tsugikuni-San..."

Sumiyoshi I don't know if that memory bullsh*t is working right now but I need to leave a sign to Tanjiro for the future once he see's you're memories

After the meal

Alright Yoriichi you're alone and outside show then dance and we go! But damn it I still need too tell Tanjiro what to do!

Pugeee

Oi! You're removing the eye this si perfect!

System project a mouth on the eye now!

[Alright Host]

"Yoriichi!"

"..."

"Hey why aren't you surprised?"

"Everytime I was fighting my eye with this thing kept moving so I assumed you we're watching through it and I was right so I removed it."

"Ok! That's just weird! But I need you too give that Kamado guy this eye and tell him! 'Use this eye against him!'"

"Are you sure you're a King of spirit's and not Peepers.."

"Just do it damn it or everything will go harder!"

"What do you mean?"

"Just do it! I'll explain it when you get here at my cave!"

"I won't give this eye too them unless I know it won't harm them."

"Alright fine! You know how those Blacksmith's say that you could inherit memories!"

"Yes they we're really serious about that even the chef"

"This is important for the future damn it! Just do it! His descendant will inherit this specific moment at the time he's about too defeat muzan! And I want it to be easier when I fight too!"

"Wait.... Are you saying his descendant would defeat muzan.."

"Gah!!!! He's coming just do it!"

"Tsugikuni-San who we're you talking too?" Just in time baby!

"No one."

Now all I have too do is wait for awhile

"Blah"

"Blah blah blah"

I love the control over my mind I can block out there conversation!

"Why don't you perform you're sword swings for the whole family" Thank you Suyako! You said it!

"Is it alright Tsugikuni-San?"

"I don't mind.."

Yes! Now what are you doin with the eye.... Wait a minute!

Now our dear read yoriichi grabbed the eye and placed it on top of where he was sitting and as he placed it he whispered.

"Watch Closely."

'Oh you son of bitch you just made me more overpowered!'

"Sumiyoshi come here."

"But Tsugikuni-San! These are your's and from the stories you told me these are important.."

"It's alright really I also have something else."

Now Yoriichi is heading towards the eye might as well say something else

"Psst Yoriichi tell Tanjiro then what I told you alright"

He didn't reply and just nodded and picked me(The eye) up

"Here please keep this with you as well."

"Eh...Tsugikuni-San isn't this a fake eye why do you need it you're eyes seem fi-"

"Tanjiro Use this eye against him"

Yes thank you Yoriichi! You're making future me's job easier!

"Ano? Tsugikuni-San what are you talking about?"

"Nothing just please keep them well."

Oh alright I'm going inside a pocket now..

Chapter End

Bonus :)

Tanjiro's POV

What was that!?! Yoriichi-San! He said my name! But that's impossible I wasn't even born yet he told me too use the eye against him! Is he talking about Muzan!?!

After a few repeats.

"HE'S AWAKE!"

"TANJIRO! DON'T GET UP!"

PUGEE(If you don't know yet this is like my sound effect for getting impaled or stabbed)

"AH!! HE JAMMED SOMETHING IN HIS COVERED EYE!"

"LOOK! IT'S GLOWING!"

'Yoriichi-San! Thank you! I was able too see the imperfection in my movement's and with this eye I could see everything even the smallest speck of dust! I don't know how you knew but thank you! "

END

2 CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY SINCE I WAS GONE FOR TOO LONG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 868 3
── The pressure of existence is suffocating. Female reader. Angst. Short story. Heavy topics. *** Cw ; Suicidal topics, depression, sexual assault, p...
28.7K 854 16
Rimuru creates a new power system destroying the balance of the multiverse creating misfits, irregularity and abnormals
40K 1.6K 40
Long story short, I died and got reincarnated into My Hero Academia. Great, a world full of danger! What incredible luck. My life's being controlled...
16.7K 755 79
After dying and being chosen as the new God of Fiction. Soto Kenji our MC has enjoyed life and lost more. After losing the thing most precious to him...